Sainik School Nagrota Result 2021 - Check AISSEE Class 6 & 9 Merit List Here
Sainik School Nagrota Result 2021 - National Testing Agency will release the Class 6 AISSEE result 2021 in the last week of January 2021. Sainik School Nagrota result 2021 can be accessed on aissee.nta.nic.in in the form of scorecard. Students can check the Sainik school nagrota exam result 2021 by entering login credentials. Besides, Sainik School Nagrota merit list 2021 will be released on sainikschoolnagrota.com along with AISSEE result 2021. This merit list contains the details of selected students for the medical exam.
The result of Sainik School Nagrota will be available for AISSEE 2021 exam to be conducted on January 10, 2021. Direct link to check Sainik school Nagrota result 2021 is provided below.
Final Sainik School Nagrota merit list is made available through SS Nagrota website. Selected students will be eligible for Sainik School admission 2021 in the 6th class. Keep reading to know more about Sainik school Nagrota result, dates, merit list, cutoff etc.
Latest: Fill AISSEE 2021 application form to apply for admission.
Sainik School Nagrota Result 2021 - Important Dates
Before going into the details of Nagrota Sainik school result 2021, check the following table to know about important dates and events. It helps to track the upcoming events.
AISSEE Nagrota Result 2021 Dates
|Written exam date||January 10, 2021|
|Sainik School Nagrota Result date||Last week of January 2021|
|Release of merit list and issue of call letters for a medical exam||First week of February 2021|
|Medical exam date||Third week of February to second week of March 2021|
|Final result date||Third week of March 2021|
|Admission dates||Last week of March 2021|
How to check Sainik School Nagrota Result 2021?
Class 6 Sainik school result is released through the candidate login window. Students can follow the following steps to check merit list of Sainik school Nagrota
- First of all, go to the official website: aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the candidate login window given on the home page.
- Enter application number and password in the login window.
- Click on the login button then open the AISSEE Nagrota result 2021 link.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the same and keep it safe
Click here to check the medical exam merit list of last year.
Read Sainik school Nagrota entrance exam to know about available seats, admission procedure, etc.
Sainik School Nagrota Result 2021 - Details mentioned
Sainik School Nagrota Merit List 2021
SS Nagrota will publish the merit list along with AISSEE Nagrota result 2021. This merit comprises basic details of shortlisted students along with medical exam schedule. Sainik School Nagrota merit list 2021 is prepared on the basis of several predetermined factors. Major steps to download merit list are provided here:
- Go to the official website: sainikschoolnagrota.com.
- Click on the tab of admission from the menu bar.
- Then browse to the link of merit list 2021.
- It will lead to a pdf file.
- Search candidate’s application number to check the medical exam schedule.
Students must visit: Scholarships in India to know about the various scholarships for which they can apply for.
Sainik School Nagrota 2021 Medical Exam
- The medical exam is the final exam of Sainik school Nagrota admission.
- After Sainik School Nagrota result 2021, students who pass the written exam appear for the medical examination.
- Call letters or Sainik School admit cards for the medical exam are sent to students through the post.
- Students will have to follow all the guidelines for the medical exam and report as per given schedule.
- In this round, students are evaluated on the basis of their physical fitness. Various parameters are considered to evaluate a student.
The result of Sainik school Nagrota is prepared on the basis of Sainik School reservation criteria
Sainik School Nagrota Final Result 2021
The final merit list will be released in the third week of March 2021 after the conduction of medical exam. This merit list provides details of selected students along with their reporting schedule for document verification. This is the list who allows around 50 students to get admission at Sainik School Nagrota.
What after Sainik School Nagrota Result 2021?
After the release of the final merit list, the next step is document submission and verification. Parent/guardian of a student will have to submit the required documents to the concerned authority. Then, the authority verifies the documents and confirms the admission. They will have to pay the requisite fee to the school.
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passing marksheet of the previous class
- Income certificate
- Affidavit by Parent/Guardian and Cadet
- Declaration form
- School Leaving Certificate
- Attested photocopies of Aadhar Card of student and parents.
- Defence Service Certificate
- Caste certificate and any other document as required
The Ministry of Defence also provides scholarships to defence category students. check National Scholarship portal to know about more scholarships
Check Result for other Sainik Schools
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Sainik School Nagrota Result 2021 - Check AISSEE Class 6 & 9 Merit List Here
Question: How vacant seats are available in Sainik School Nagrota?
A total of 50 vacant seats are there in Sainik School Nagrota.
Question: What is the selection process for admission in Sainik School Nagrota?
The selection process comprises a written exam followed by medical exam.
Question: How to get call letter for medical exam?
Students will receive the medical exam call letter at their postal address.
Question: Where should I contact for admission related queries?
You can call on 0191-2673023 for any query regarding admission
Class 6 and 9 Sainik School Sujanpur Tira admission form 2021 ...
Sainik school Kazhakootam admission 2021 forms have been relea...
Sainik School Balachadi admission 2021 - Class 6 and 9 admissi...
Sainik School Rewa Result 2021 - Know Sainik school Rewa resul...
Sainik School Result 2021 - Check merit list, steps to check r...
Questions related to AISSEE
sir i fill my child application form sainik school Kapurthala i serving in defence mistake form fill time not tick defence column please any option..?
Hope you are doing well!
- In case of any mistake while filling the application form then one can correct the same with ease.
- For correction, just sign-in using the application form number and password generated during registration.
- click on the “Correct panel” button that must be appearing under the “Quick links”.
- Do the necessary changes as per your choice.
- Finally, click on the “Proceed to Save Application Form” button.
Correction window closing date is -9dec 2020
For more information contact https://school.careers360.com/articles/sainik-school-admission-form
CAN I CHANGE THE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS AFTER SUBMISSION
CAN I EDIT DOB IN CORRECTION WINDOW YES OR NO ???
It would help if you mentioned the examination about which you are using. There is o universal rule for editing the application form for all the examinations.
But, As per most of the examination gives you opportunity for editing the Date of birth in the correction window,
Do Comment in the comment section about the exam you are asking or.
CAN DATE OF BIRTH BE CORRECTED IN CORRECTION WINDOW THAT WILL OPEN FROM 23 NOVEMBER 2020 TO 29 NOVEMBER 2020.
If by any chance you have entered wrong personal details on the application form of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam , then they can be edited through the correction window which will be open from 23 November 2020 to 29 November 2020. Please cross check all the details and the documents that you have uploaded before submitting the form for the correction window. The exam for the same will be held on 10 January 2021.
For more information, kindly refer the following article: https://school.careers360.com/articles/sainik-school-admission-form
Is there any quota / concession in entrance exam for ex -servicemen / servicemen / state domicile wards. I am filling up the form for Sainik School and there is no column i noticed while filling it..
Hello. If there is no column or any information not given regarding the reservation, then the application form doesn't consist that.
So general category might be an option while filling the details. You might have to submit the state domicile or any certificate for reservation categories.
Hope that helps!