Stay up-to date with AP SSC Board News
About AP SSC Board 2021
AP SSC Exam 2021- Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE), Andhra Pradesh is the autonomous authority to conduct AP SSC exams. DGE is also known as Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP). The board accepts application forms for AP SSC exams through schools. Students can check the major highlights of AP 10th exams 2021:
To get latest updates about board exams through SMS/E-mail click here and subscribe.
- The board has postponed the AP SSC 2021 exams which were scheduled from June 7 to 16, 2021. Check AP SSC time table 2021 for details.
- AP SSC 2021 exams are held in the morning slot which commences at 9:30 am.
- More than 6 lakh students sit for Andhra Pradesh SSC exams 2021.
- The question papers are prepared as per the latest syllabus.
- After exams, Andhra Pradesh board will release AP SSC result 2021 in online mode.
- Andhra Pradesh SSC result mark sheet comprises of details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, subject-wise marks and grades obtained, qualifying status and so on.
AP SSC Board 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Certificate Examination|
|Short Exam Name||AP SSC Board|
|Conducting Body||Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P.|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, English +7 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Application Fee (General)||125 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
AP SSC Board 2021 Eligibility Criteria
BSEAP board determined the eligibility criteria for AP SSC 2021 exams which are given below:
- As per the Andhra Pradesh 10th eligibility criteria 2021, students need to have cleared their 9th standard.
- Student's age should be more than 14 years as on August 31 of the academic year.
- Students must have enrolled in the 10th standard in a school affiliated to BSEAP.
- They should have the required percentage of attendance in the 10th class.
- Candidates must also submit the duly filled application form along with requisite fee within prescribed timelines for appearing AP SSC 2021.
AP SSC Board 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
AP SSC board accept application forms for class 10 through the schools. So students should contact the schools to fill AP SSC 2021 examination form. They need to pay the prescribed examination fee within the specified dates while submitting the application form of AP SSC 2021. Students belonging to PH category are exempted from paying the AP 10th exam fee.
Private candidates can apply offline by contacting the board or school affiliated to the board. Candidates are required to fill the application form and pay the application fee. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements are accepted. Then, students can appear for the AP Board 10th exam 2021.
The fees specified for each category of Students for appearing in the AP SSC 2021 exams have been mentioned below:
Category-wise Examination Fee of AP SSC 2021
Regular students (All subjects)
Regular students (Three or less than three subjects)
|Attendance Exemption Fee (Private candidates)||650|
|OBC, SC, General, EWS, ST||Offline||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 125|
BSEAP prescribed the exam pattern and syllabus of AP SSC 2021 exams which is followed in AP class 10 question papers. So students preparing for the AP 10th exams must be aware of AP SSC exam pattern to prepare an organised study plan for the exam. Students can understand the marking scheme, type of questions and important topics while going through AP SSC exam pattern here. Details of AP SSC 2021 exam pattern are given below:
Exam pattern of AP SSC 2021
Number of papers
Marks for theory (per paper)
Marks for internals (per paper)
Total marks for each paper
3 hours 15 minutes
AP SSC Syllabus 2021
- Students who appear for the 10th Board examination of AP Board in 2021 need to sit for three language papers namely Telugu (1st language), Hindi (2nd language) and English (3rd language) and three non-language papers including Mathematics, General Science and Social Studies.
- Students should be aware of AP SSC syllabus to streamline their preparation strategy.
- To score good marks in the exam, one should cover each and every topic mentioned in AP 10th syllabus and ensure not to neglect the areas that they are weak in.
- One should make a preparation plan in which they fit in time for the areas they find tougher than the others.
Andhra Pradesh Board also provides previous year's question papers to enable students to practise with the types of questions which will be asked in AP SSC 2021 exam. Students can download AP SSC question papers 2021 as a pdf file from the official website or using the link given above. These AP 10th question papers aid students to prepare and practise for the exam. These papers also make students aware of important aspects of the exam. After solving these AP SSC question papers students should get their answers evaluated from teacher or mentor to analyze their preparation level.
AP SSC Board 2021 Admit Card
- Andhra Pradesh board releases AP SSC admit card 15-20 days prior to the exam.
- The admit card is released in offline mode. Students can collect their admit cards or hall tickets from their respective schools.
- AP 10th admit card comprises of basic details of a student along with exam schedule.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID Card
Board of Secondary Education will declare AP class 10 result 2021 in the last week of July 2021. AP SSC result is provided in online mode through the official website: bseap.org. The result of AP SSC 2021 can be accessed by entering roll number. They can also get their class 10 AP SSC result using SMS facility provided by the board. The result includes basic details of a student along with marks details. The student should ensure the accuracy of details in their AP 10th class result. BSEAP will provide original mark sheets to students after a few days, which can be collected from respective schools.
How to download AP SSC result 2021?
- Browse the official website: bseap.org.
- Click on the link to check AP SSC result 2021.
- In the login page, candidates have to enter their roll number and click on submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of AP class 10th result 2021. Retain the copy of result until the original mark sheet is issued.
AP SSC Board 2021 - Verification of marks
The Board provides the facility of re-verification of xerox copies of valued answer scripts for the three language papers, Mathematics and General Science. The procedure of verification also includes a recounting and re-totalling of marks obtained by the candidates.
Candidates who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for re-verification by sending a duly filled application form and documents to the respective Office of the Director of Government Examinations.
AP SSC Passing marks and grading system 2021
The passing marks or the minimum qualifying scores for each subject in AP SSC are 35 (20 in case of second language paper). Candidates are awarded grades and grade points based on their scores. The minimum grade point is 3 whereas the grades range from A1 to E. AP SSC 2021 grading system has been given below:
Grading system of AP SSC 2021
Marks range of 2nd language subject
Marks range of all other subjects
19 and below
34 and below
Note: Candidates have to add the grade points obtained in all subjects and divide it with the total number of subjects in order to calculate their average grade point.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Who will organise AP SSC 2021 exams?
Directorate of Government Examinations popularly known as SSC Board conducts the AP SSC exams 2021.
Question:When will AP SSC Exams 2021 be started?
AP SSC 2021 exams has been postponed for now.
Question:Where will SSC time table be released?
The time table of SSC exams will be released online on bse.ap.gov.in.
Question:Who can apply for AP SSC exams?
Students who have passed class 9 exams and are studying in class 10 in a school recognized by BSEAP, can apply for SSC exams in Andhra Pradesh.
Question:Can students from Telangana apply for SSC AP exams?
Yes, Telangana students can apply for AP SSC exams, if they are studying in a school recognized by BSEAP.
Question:Can I apply for change of exam centre?
No, students can not apply for change of AP SSC exam centre as the centres are distributed by board as per student's preference filled in the form. But they can contact respective schools, in case of any problem or query.
Question:Where can I check AP SSC result 2021?
Students can check their class 10 AP SSC exam result 2021 online on bse.ap.gov.in
Question:How can I calculate my average AP SSC grade point?
Add the grades obtained in all subjects and then divide the same with the total number of subjects.
Question:Can I apply for rechecking of AP SSC 2021 result?
Yes, students can apply for AP SSC result through their schools before the last date.
Question:Can I appear for supplementary exams after not passing in a subject?
Yes, students who are unable to pass a subject in annual exams will be able to appear for supplementary exams by filling the application form through respective schools.
Questions related to AP SSC Board
please cancel.exams which is going to conndueted on10/6/2020
Dear Varun sai ,
Due to Covid19 there are lots of exam postponed and revise exam date but you will not mentioned which exam you wants cancel and exam cancellation or revise exam date is not in our hand , it is directly decided by Education state board >
So im sorry to say that it is impossible to our end cancel any exam.
I hope you will understand
Let me clear one thing. I have completed SSC in 2003 with AP SSC Board, Intermediate fail, after that i got admission through entrance exam qulifying in the university of Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra pradesh. completed Bsc IT in distance 2019. Can i eligible to APICET exam or not. plz reply
apicet exam is for admission in mca and mba courses in different colleges of andhra pradesh, now the eligibility criteria for mba course is you need to have a bachelor degree from a recognized university in 10+2+3 pattern , with 50% marks in graduation, for sc/st marks criteria is 45%.
for mca admission the eligibility is same, with addition of you need to have mathematics as a subject in 10+2 level.
since there is no condition of full time education, you can certainly apply.