About GSEB SSC 2021
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) conducts the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exams. Students who passed in the 9th standard from a school affiliated to the Gujarat Board are eligible to appear for the Gujarat SSC exam 2021. Every year, approximately 11 lakh students appear in the Gujarat board 10th exams.
Latest Updates: GSEB SSC time table 2021 has been released. Check exam dates.
More about GSEB SSC 2021
- Students will be able to collect the admit card from their respective schools in April 2021.
- Gujarat Board SSC 2021 exams will be conducted from May 10 to 20, 2021.
- GSEB SSC exams will be organised in offline mode.
- Students must refer to the prescribed GSEB 10th syllabus 2021 to prepare better for the exams.
- After the exams, the board come up with results. Last year, the result was announced on June 9, 2020, in the online mode.
- Students can check GSEB SSC result 2021 by entering their seat number
- The marks obtained by students in the GSEB SSC 2021 exam help them choose an academic stream in 11th class.
GSEB SSC 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Gujarat Board Secondary School Certificate Examination|
|Short Exam Name||GSEB SSC|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Gujarati +5 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
GSEB SSC 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
10 May, 2021
Exam - First Language - Gujarati/Hindi/Marathi/English/Urdu/Sindhi/Tamil/Telugu/Odia | Mode: Offline
12 May, 2021
Exam - Science & Technology | Mode: Offline
15 May, 2021
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
17 May, 2021
Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline
18 May, 2021
Exam - Gujarati (Second Language) | Mode: Offline
19 May, 2021
Exam - English (Second Language) | Mode: Offline
20 May, 2021
Exam - Second Language (Hindi/Sindhi/Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu), Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Travel Tourism, Retails | Mode: Offline
GSEB SSC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have cleared their class 9 from the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education or any other recognized board of education to be eligible to appear for GSEB SSC 2021.
- The minimum required attendance stipulated by the Board for Gujarat Board 10th must also be fulfilled.
GSEB SSC 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
Students who were appearing for GSEB SSC 2021 are required to fill the application form to appear for the exam. The GSEB SSC application forms must be filled and submitted by candidates’ respective schools in the month of November.
Private students must contact GSEB or any affiliated school. They are required to fill the GSEB 10th examination form and pay the requisite fee. Once cleared, these candidates are issued the admit card of the Gujarat Board 10th exam.
|A letter to God, Nelson Mandela: Long walk to freedom, Two stories about flying (His first flight and black aeroplane), From the diary of Anne Frank, The hundred dresses-I, The hundred dresses-II|
|Glimpses of India (A Baker from Goa, Coorg, tea from Assam), Madam rides the bus, The sermon at Banares, The proposal|
|Dust of snow, Fire and ice, A tiger in the zoo, The ball poem, Amanda, Animals, The tale of custard the dragon|
|A triumph of surgery, The thief's story, The midnight visitor, A question of trust, Footprints without feet|
|Rectification of errors-preposition, articles, tenses, conjunctions, direct indirect narration, transformation of sentences-(a) interchange of assertive and exclamatory sentence, (b) interchange of assertive and interrogative sentence|
|Transformation of sentences-(c) active and passive voice, (d) the use and removal of adverb ‘too, (e) the question tag|
Reading/ writing section
|Diary writing/ dialogue writing, advertisement / notice writing / poster writing, report writing, letter/ email writing (formal, informal), essay writing/ story writing|
Science and technology
GSEB SSC 2021 Preparation Tips
Follow the tips given below to excel in GSEB 10th exam.
Prepare a timetable to devote enough time for preparing each subject prior to the exam.
Spare more time for the subjects that you find difficult.
Make notes of important points in a separate notebook as this will enable you to do your revision with ease. Using the highlighter to highlight the important words is also a good idea.
Solve previous years’ question papers and try to complete them in the stipulated time.
GSEB SSC 2021 Exam Pattern
- Students have to score a minimum of 33 per cent to pass GSEB SSC 2021.
- The Gujarat board class 10 exam is held for three hours.
- Students must know the exam pattern as it gives them an idea about marking scheme, a number of questions and types of questions asked in the exam.
- Candidates have to appear for the following subjects in the GSEB SSC 2021-First language ( Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Sindhi, English, Tamil, Telugu and Odiya), Social Science, Science and Technology, Mathematics, Second language (Gujarati, English, Hindi, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Farsi, Arabic and Urdu).
For better preparation, it is suggested to solve the GSEB SSC question papers and sample papers after completing the syllabus. These papers help in understanding the pattern and syllabus in a better way. The more you solve GSEB SSC question paper, the better will be your concepts.
GSEB SSC 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card for Gujarat Board SSC exam will be made available in April 2021.
- The admit card is an important document and candidates must carry the hall ticket to their exam centre.
- The GSEB SSC admit card 2021 contains information, such as candidates’ name, roll no., exam schedule, school name, signature, photo etc.
- The GSEB SSC 2021 admit card was provided to candidates’ by their respective schools.
- Candidates must check the details mentioned on the Gujarat Board 10th admit card and on finding any discrepancy, they should contact the school authorities to rectify the same.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- School ID
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar (GSEB) will declare the GSEB SSC result in June 2021. Last year the result was declared on June 9, 2020, at 6 am. Students have to enter their roll number to check GSEB SSC result 2021. Approximately, 8 lakh students appeared for the exam.
Steps to check and download Gujarat class 10th result:
- Click on the GSEB SSC 2021 result link on the official website
- Enter roll number. The result will be displayed
- Download and take a printout of the result
- Keep it safe for future references
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Can I apply directly for GSEB SSC 2021 exams?
No, students could apply only through their respective schools for Gujarat board 10th exams.
Question: Where can I check GSEB 10th practical exam dates?
Students could get their individual practical exam dates from the respective school authority.
Question: Can I prepare for GSEB SSC exams in two months?
It is very hard to prepare for Gujarat board 10th exams in two months only but not impossible. If any student prepares with strong determination and proper guidance then he/she can ace the exams.
Question: Can I appear for GSEB 10th exams at any other exam centre?
No, you will have to appear for Gujarat SSC exam at the allotted exam centres only.
Question: How many students will appear for GSEB SSC 2021 exams?
Around 8 lakh students appear for Gujarat board 10th class 2021 exams.
Question: When will the GSEB SSC exam dates will be announced?
The GSEB SCC time table has been released on February 3, 2021.
Question: When will be the GSEB SSC exams be conducted?
The exams will be conducted from May 10 to 20, 2021.
Question: What is the date of GSEB SSC result 2021?
The GSEB SSC Result 2021 is expected to be announced in June 2021.
Questions related to GSEB SSC
when will the gseb ssc exam would be taken in 2021 ?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts Gujarat SSC Exams. As per tentative schedule the exam for 2021 is expected to begin as per follwing schedule:
|GSEB 10th Exam Dates||Subjects|
|May 5, 2021 (Wednesday)||First Language - Gujarati/Hindi/Marathi/English/Urdu/Sindhi/Tamil/Telugu/Odia|
|May 7, 2021 (Friday)||Science & Technology|
|May 11, 2021 (Tuesday)||Mathematics|
|May 13, 2021 (Thursday)||Social Science|
|May 15, 2021 (Saturday)||Gujarati (Second Language)|
|May 17, 2021 (Monday)||English (Second Language)|
|May 18, 2021 (Tuesday)||Second Language - Hindi/Sindhi/Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu|
For more details, visit the link below:
What is better,Re-checking or Re-assessment?
Reassessment will always be better if you have backlogs in limited subjects.
In reassessment they check your paper again and there is almost 50 percentage of chance to clear those backlogs.
In rechecking they just recount the marks. So go for reassessment.
All the best
Grade E1 & E2 in ssc exam result means
As you asked follow up with the below garding system:
A1 –> for ninety one to a hundred marks ( grade point is 10)
2. A2 –for eighty one to 90 marks ( grade point is 9)
3. B1 –for seventy one to eighty marks ( grade point is 8 )
4. B2 – for sixty one to 70 marks ( grade point is 7)
5. C1 –for fifty one to 60 marks ( grade point is 6)
6. C2 - for forty one to 50 marks ( grade point is 5)
7. D for 33 to forty marks ( grade factor is 4)
8. E1 –for 21 to 32 marks ( no grade point)
9. E2 –for 00 to twenty marks ( no grade point)
9. E2 –for 00 to 20 marks ( no grade factor)
Here A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D, E1 and E2 are known as grades.
NOTE: There is not any any grade point provided for grade E1 and E2.
Individual grades and grade points might be given for every subject. Students can even get ordinary
grade factor for five subjects.
Students getting E1 or E2 grades, will ought to sit down for re-exam inside a month. Now the board will
not mention bypass or fail on the mark sheets of college students and the scholars will get 4 possibilities
to enhance on their grades inside a length of years from their remaining exam.
I am fail in 12th hsc gseb exam and I get 95% in next year attempt so at the time of admission some percentage are cut by them in merit
your improvement marks will be considered. there might be some issue as your percentage varies in high range. if you have any doubt then ask to the concerned authority. there won't be any cut if you have scored it efficiently and hard work.
ask for reason if there is any cut. show your documents to prove your original merit.
Hope it helps!
when will the hall ticket of gseb ssc 2020 be released
Still the halltickets are not yet given.Tentatively 20 days before the hall tickets will be released. You can visit the official website :
Go to it and enter your details.
Hope this is useful