NCERT Solutions for Class 6 for All Subjects
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 - Getting the details of CBSE NCERT Class 6 Solutions helps in preparing for 6th standard exams in a better way. In 2020, the complete education system is shifted to the online mode which has increased the demand of NCERT 6th class solutions. Hence, we have provided the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths, Science, SST, English, and Hindi here. Students can also complete their homework on time using the CBSE NCERT Class 6 Solutions. These solutions are the list of questions and answers of NCERT Class 6 books. In the given section, we have provided the complete subject-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 6. But before checking the solutions, students should complete the entire NCERT Class 6 syllabus. So, if you want to get high marks in your final exams, these NCERT solutions will help you do so.
Latest : Trouble with homework? Post your queries of Maths and Science with step-by-step solutions instantly. Ask Mr AL
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter-wise
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science (Chapter Wise)
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
The solutions of NCERT Class 6 English of different teachers will be different for the Grammar section as students have to write an essay and solve the random questions created by teachers. Below is the list of topics of class 6 English books-
Topics of NCERT Class 6 English Books
Who Did Patrick’s Homework?
A House, A Home
How the Dog Found Himself a New Master!
An Indian-American Woman in Space
A Different Kind of School
Where Do All the Teachers Go
Who I Am
The Wonderful Words
A Game of Chance
The Banyan Tree
A Pact with the Sun
A Tale of Two Birds
The Friendly Mongoose
The Shepherd’s Treasure
The Old-Clock Shop
The Monkey and the Crocodile
The Wonder Called Sleep
A Pact with the Sun
What Happened to the Reptiles
A Strange Wrestling Match
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Hindi
Students can only find the NCERT solutions for 6th class Hindi online. Below is the list of NCERT Class 6 Hindi chapters
- Chapter 1 - Vah Pakshee Jo
- Chapter 2 - Bachapan
- Chapter 3 - Naadaan Dost
- Chapter 4 - Ch Se Sa See Gappe
- Chapter 5 - Akshar Ka Mahatv
- Chapter 6 - Paar Nazar Ke
- Chapter 7 - Saathee Haath Badhaana
- Chapter 8 - Aise
- Chapter 9 - Tikat Alabam
- Chapter 10 - Jhaansee Kee Raanee
- Chapter 11 - Jo Dekhakar Bhee Nahin Dekha
- Chapter 12 - Sansaar Pustak Hai
- Chapter 13 - Main Sabase Chhotee Hoon
- Chapter 14 - Lokageet
- Chapter 15 - Sarv
- Chapter 16 - Van Ke Maarg Mein
- Chapter 17 - Shvaas-shvaas Mein Baans
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 SST (Social Studies)
Social Studies is further divided into History, Civics and Geography. Below are the chaptter-wise NCERT Class 6 SST Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Civics- Social and Political Life 1
- Chapter 1 Understanding Diversity
- Chapter 2 Diversity and Discrimination
- Chapter 3 What is Government
- Chapter 9 Urban Livelihoods
- Chapter 4 Key Elements of a Democratic Government
- Chapter 5 Panchayati Raj
- Chapter 6 Rural Administration
- Chapter 7 Urban Administration
- Chapter 8 Rural Livelihoods
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 History
- Chapter 1 What, Where, How and When?
- Chapter 2- From Hunting – Gathering to Growing Food
- Chapter 3 In the Earliest Cities
- Chapter 4 What Books and Burials Tell Us
- Chapter 5 Kingdoms, Kings and An Early Republic
- Chapter 6 New Questions and Ideas
- Chapter 7 Ashoka The Emperor Who Gave Up War
- Chapter 8 Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
- Chapter 9 Traders Kings and Pilgrims
- Chapter 10 New Empires and Kingdoms
- Chapter 11 Buildings, Paints and Books
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Geography
- Chapter 1- The Earth in the Solar system
- Chapter 2-Globe: Latitudes and Longitudes
- Chapter 3- Motions of the earth
- Chapter 4- Maps
- Chapter 5- Major Domains of the Earth
- Chapter 6- Major Landforms of the Earth
- Chapter 7- Our Country – India
- Chapter 8- India: Climate, Wildlife and Vegetation
How to Get NCERT Solutions for Class 6?
- Go to the link for the subject you wish to study
- Click on the subject and you will be directed to the subject article of either maths or science where chapter wise links will be there.
- Click on the chapter you wish to study and the exercise with the detailed solutions of NCERT for class 6 will be displayed on the screen depending upon the class chosen.
- Start working on the problems with the help of these solutions.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 6
- You will learn solutions of NCERT class 6 easily.
- You will also know diffferent ways to solve the NCERT questions from the textbook.
- In addition, you can get to know short tricks and tips to solve NCERT Class 6 questions.
- The pictures given in these solutions of NCERT will make it easier for you to understand the chapter clearly.
- It is going to help you in your homework as well.
There are a total of 16 chapters in the NCERT Science and 14 chapters in the class 6 Maths. Solving chapters-wise NCERT Class 6 Solutions will increase ther aptitude and IQ levels. To get admission in Class 7, students should carefully learn how to write answers in exams by referring to NCERT Class 6 solutions for mathematics and science subjects means you get all the solutions for all chapters and exercises at a single place. So if you are stuck with a question and don't know how to answer it, use the answers of class 6 NCERT from this page. These expert NCERT solutions for class 6 maths and science are exactly as per the text book and should be easy for you to understand.
Jharkhand Academic Council 2021 - JAC board has started 2020-2...
JAC Cass 9th Syllabus 2021 - Students can download Jharkhand B...
CG Board 2021- Know the CGBSE exam dates, syllabus, applicati...
MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2021 - MP Board will releas...
RBSE 8th Result 2021 - Board of School Education Rajasthan wil...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 for Class 1 - KVS has releas...
NCO Answer Key 2021-22 - SOF will release the NCO 2021-22 ans...
Science Olympiad Foundation releases SOF olympiad results on s...