1 Million+ Questions answered | Get answers within 24 hours Ask Now
Showing 10190 out of 10190 Questions

what are the best books for kvpy sx 2021

Garvita 25th Sep, 2021

Here is a list of best books for KVPY for SX stream:

For Mathematics:
1. A Das Gupta by RD Sharma

2. Mathematics of class 12th by RD Sharma

3. Problems in IIT maths

4. NCERT class 10th book

5. NCERT class 11th book

6. NCERT class 12th Book

For physics:

1. Fundamentals of Physics written by David halliday, Robert resnick, jearl Walker

2. Concept of Physics written by DC Pandey

3. Principles of Physics written by resnick and halliday

4. Tata mcgraw hill's book written by HC Verma

5. NCERT class 10th science book physics portion

6. NCERT class 11th physics book

7. NCERT class 12th Physics book

For chemistry:

1. NCERT physical and organic Chemistry by op Tandon

2. Modern ABC of chemistry for class 11th with CD written by modern publishers

3. NCERT chemistry for class 11 and 12 written and published by Arihant Publications

4. NCERT class 10 science book chemistry portion

5. NCERT class 11 Chemistry book

6. NCERT class 12th chemistry book

For biology:

1. Biological sciences by Taylor green and stout published by Cambridge publications

2. Elementary Biology volume 1 by K N Bhatia, MP Tyagi, and trueman

3. NCERT class 10th science chemistry portion

4. NCERT class 11 Chemistry book

5. NCERT class 12th chemistry book

For more relevant information, you may visit here:

Hope this helps, all the best.

fees of london school of economics for bachelor in economics what entrance exam do we need to give to get in herw

Garvita 25th Sep, 2021

The fee for BSC in economics at London School of Economics and political science is 22.3 lacs, the duration of the course is of three years, the exams accepted for admission in BSC economics in the college are IELTS:7, PTE: 69.

The candidate must score 7 all four components in IELTS exam.
And the candidate must have a score of 69 in all four components, in PTE exam.

Hope this helps, all the best.

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint