About UP Board 12th 2020
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is the responsible authority to conduct UP board 12th examination. To apply for the exam students should collect the application form from their schools. UP board 12th 2020 is the qualifying examination for students to take admission to UG courses or any other course in the next academic year.
Latest: UPMSP has declared the UP board 12th result 2020 on June 27, 2020. Check result now.
The major highlights of UP board 12th exam are given below:
- The board has released the UP intermediate time table 2020 on July 1, 2019 for upcoming annual exams.
- The exams of UP board 12th were conducted between February 18 and March 6, 2020.
- The exam were held in two slots, morning from 8:00 to 11:15 am and evening from 2:00 to 5:15 pm.
- Students preparing for the exam should go through UP Board 12th Syllabus 2020 to know about the topics they need to study.
- The board has also declared the model papers for UP board 12th 2020 exams.
- The final exam question papers will be prepared on the basis of the pattern given in UP board 12th model papers 2020.
- So a student should also solve these model papers to practise with the types of questions asked in the exam.
- These model papers will also help them to improve the speed of answer writing with accuracy.
- The results was announced online for UP board 12th 2020 exam.
- Students will be able to collect the original mark sheets by visiting their respective school.
- Last year the result was declared on April 27, 2019, at 12:30 pm and the pass percentage was decreased to 70.06%.
- Students who have a doubt regarding their marks can request for the scrutiny within 30 days of declaration of result.
- They will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 per paper as scrutiny application fee.
UP Board 12th 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Board 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||UP Board 12th|
|Conducting Body||Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Hindi +2 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
UP Board 12th 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
27 Jun, 2020
Result | Mode: Offline
06 Mar, 2020
Exam - Human Sciences, Business Science, Typing Hindi and English, Colourful Photograph, Radio and Colorful Television | Mode: Offline
05 Mar, 2020
Exam - Maths and Preliminary Statistics, Baking and Confectionary, Textile Design, Library Science, Computer Technique and Maintenance, Sociology | Mode: Offline
04 Mar, 2020
Exam - Sanskrit | Mode: Offline
03 Mar, 2020
Exam - Baking and Confectionary, Textile Design, Library Science, Computer Technique and Maintenance, Economics, Insurance theory and behavior (for Commerce) | Mode: Offline
02 Mar, 2020
Exam - Agricultural Math and preliminary statistics, Agricultural Chemistry, Psychology, Pedagogy | Mode: Offline
29 Feb, 2020
Exam - Industrial Organization (for Commerce section), Biology, Maths | Mode: Offline
28 Feb, 2020
Exam - History | Mode: Offline
27 Feb, 2020
Exam - Computer, Agriculture Vegetation Sciences, Banking Elements (For Commerce Section), Agricultural physics and climatology | Mode: Offline
26 Feb, 2020
Exam - Pali, Arabi, Farsi, English | Mode: Offline
25 Feb, 2020
Exam - Banking, Banking and Confectionery, IT/ITSS, Computer, Agriculture Vegetation Sciences | Mode: Offline
24 Feb, 2020
Exam - Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Civics, Chemistry, Economics and commercial geography | Mode: Offline
22 Feb, 2020
Exam - Military Science, Home Science | Mode: Offline
20 Feb, 2020
Exam - Painting, Geography, Physics | Mode: Offline
19 Feb, 2020
Exam - Music Vocal, Music Instrumental, Dance, Agronomy | Mode: Offline
18 Feb, 2020
Exam - Hindi, General Hindi | Mode: Offline
UP Board 12th 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students who fulfil the below-given eligibility requirements could appear for UP board 12th 2020:
- Candidates who are enrolled in class 12 of a school affiliated to UP board.
- They must have acquired the required percentage of attendance during their academic year in class 12 of UP board.
- They must have cleared all dues of the current academic session.
- Students must have filled the examination form and submitted it before the last date along with required documents and examination fee.
- Candidates whose forms are accepted by the board and who receive the admit card will be allowed to appear for the exam. They will have to carry the UP board 12th admit card to exam hall during the exam.
UP Board 12th 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
UP board 12th examination form can be collected from the schools/ colleges in which a student is studying. They have to pay the requisite application fee as directed by the institution and submit the form along with required documents to the school or college itself. Details about the UP board 12th examination fee are mentioned below:
UP board class 12 examination fee
|2||Agricultural (Part I and II) and occupational category||Institutional||220.75|
|4||Agricultural (Part I and II) and occupational category||Private||406|
|5||For the examination of a subject under the Intermediate Regulation||Private||206|
UP Board 12th 2020 Syllabus
Figures of speech
UP Board 12th 2020 Preparation Tips
- Students must not leave out any topic in the syllabus. In case of doubt, one should talk to teachers and clarify doubts regarding topics that they find difficult.
- One can prepare a UP board 12th timetable accommodating time for all subjects and for self-evaluation.
- The timetable should comprise short breaks in between so that the study time does not become monotonous.
- Students should solve previous years’ UP board 12th question papers and sample papers that will be available on the board’s official website.
- While studying, one should make it a habit of preparing short notes. Students will be able to use them later while revising instead of going through the entire textbooks.
- Group study is another effective tool. This helps students compare and analyse their preparation level.
- UP board 12th exam pattern for science, commerce and arts streams consist of information about the mode of examination, type of questions, marking scheme and so on.
- Students will be able to work on their time management skills and score better in the exam with the help of UP board class 12 exam pattern.
- The exam will be held in the pen and paper based mode and 70 marks are allotted to theory paper and 30 to practical and internal evaluation by the school.
- To qualify in each paper, students have to score 35% marks.
- One can also get an idea about the paper pattern through the practice of sample papers and previous years’ question papers.
- UP board prescribes the model question papers every year before the commencement of the exams.
- Students can use them to have an idea about the exam pattern, type and number of questions to be asked, marking scheme etc.
- They also help in time management and speed improvement if timed and solved as per the actual exam day.
UP Board 12th 2020 Exam Centers
|Gautam Budh Nagar|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID card
The board has released the result of UP board 12th on June 27, 2020. The result is provided in online mode through the official website. To check UP board result, candidates have to enter their roll number in the login page. UP board result comprises a candidates’ qualifying status along with other details such as name, roll number, subject-wise and total marks. Last year, the result was declared on April 27, 2019 at 12:30 pm.
How to check UP board 12th result 2020?
- Visit the official website: upresults.nic.in
- Click on intermediate result 2020.
- Enter the roll number of a candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will display on the screen.
Students who appear for the exam will be issued original mark sheets and pass certificates by the board through their respective schools. Those who want to request for verification of marks will be able to do so within 30 days from the online declaration of result. They have to fill the scrutiny form and pay a fee of Rs. 500 per subject. The filled form and fee deposit receipt are to be sent along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Deputy Secretary, Regional Office, Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad. The board will send the scrutiny result via post to the candidate’s address.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Who are eligible for UP board 12th exams?
Students who have passed 11th and studying in 12th in a school affiliated by UPMSP are eligible for UP board class 12 exams.
Question: Can I apply individually for UP board intermediate exams?
Yes, students can apply for UP board inter exams as private candidates.
Question: What are UP board 12th exam dates?
The exams of UP board 12th 2020 were held from February 18 to March 6, 2020.
Question: Where is UP board intermediate result declared?
The result of UP board intermediate exams is released on upmsp.edu.in and upresults.nic.in
Questions related to UP Board 12th
i have passed _senior secondary _up madasa bord 2020 first deviesn 380 markas ...can i apply for admission in diploma in pharmacy ....??? plz plz .. answer me.
Diploma in pharmacy is a diploma level 2 years full time course.get admission in this course you should have complete your 10 + 2 level with physics chemistry e and biology. You also should secure minimum 50% score and 45% for other category students also.
So with this marks, i think you can get admission in some pharmacy colleges.
i m from UP board 12th can private student of UP board eligible for NEET and the private student face any problem in future in govorment job.
mera up board 12th me 71.4percente hai kya mai Iit jee ke liye eligible hu
You are eligible for appearing in JEE mains.
But unfortunately you wont be able to secure admission into IITS,NITs,IITs and other CFTIs because you must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in class 12 (or equivalent) Boardexamination or be within the top 20 percentile of successful candidates in your respective class 12 (or equivalent) board examination.Since your percentage less than 75%, you wont be able to get admission into IITs.
I hope this helps.
a cathod ray passing through electric field in 3kw n/c
Cathode Rays consist of fast moving electrons which are negatively charged particles.Under the influence of electric field, the electron will experience a force towards the positive electrode and thus they will get deflected towards it. Force on charged particles due to electric field is F= qE ( F = force , q = Charge , E = Electric Field).
why this models ppr is not in english
Kindly clarify your question properly so that we could provide you a proper answer , you are asking that why this model paper is not in English but you didn't mention the name of that model paper.
Actually first of all model paper will be in Hindi if this is a Hindi subject and if you want english version of any subject (if available) then you will have to buy by saying to the seller that you want in English language.
Best of luck.