UP Board 12th Syllabus 2020-21 for All Subjects - Arts, Commerce & Science
UP Board 12th Syllabus 2020-21 - UPMSP has reduced UP board class 12 syllabus for intermediate 2020-21 exams up to 30%. Students should refer to the latest class 12 UP board syllabus to know the units and topics along with the exam pattern. All the questions are asked from the topics mentioned in UP board 12th syllabus 2020-21. Students can check the UP Board syllabus of 12th class in English and Hindi medium in this article.
Latest: Check UP board 12th time table 2021 now.
Syllabus Link:- Click here to download the reduced UP board intermediate syllabus 2020-21 pdf.
Class 12th question papers are prepared strictly as per UP board class 12 syllabus. Thus, referring to the UP board syllabus of class 12th while preparation will add the cherry to the aspirant’s scores. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad will conduct the UPMSP inter 2021 exams in February/March 2021. Students should complete the entire syllabus at least a month before the commencement of exam. Then, start revising UP board intermediate syllabus 2020-21 and practise with model papers to prepare better. Read the article below to know the entire UP board 12th syllabus 2020 in Hindi and English medium.
How to Download UP board 12th Syllabus 2021?
Students can download UP Board class 12 syllabus 2020-21 from the official website using the steps given below.
- Visit the official website: upmsp.edu.in
- Scroll down and check the section of important information and download.
- Click the link of class 12 syllabus.
- It will lead to a pdf file which will comprise the UP board 12th syllabus 2020-21.
- Download it to save the file.
UP Board Intermediate Syllabus 2021 Download Links
Also, students can refer to the direct links given below to download UPMSP 12th syllabus at a single click.
UP Board 12th Syllabus 2020-21 Download Links
UP board 12th Hindi Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Economics Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th History Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th English Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Political Science Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Geography Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Maths Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Physics Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Chemistry Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Biology Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Commerce Stream Syllabus 2020-21
UP board 12th Agriculture Syllabus 2020-21
Also, check NCERT class 8 solutions for all subjects.
UP Board 12th Syllabus 2021 (Subject-wise)
Below mentioned are the subject-wise syllabus of all the intermediate subjects. Find the marks distribution and UP board inter syllabus 2020-21 in the following table.
UP Board Class 12th Syllabus English 2020-21
English is a common subject in all the streams. Preparing well for the English exam will help the students to score good marks without much difficulty. UP board intermediate syllabus and marking scheme of English subject are given below.
UP board 12th English Syllabus 2020
Figure of Speech
General English Grammar
UP Board Class 12th Syllabus Hindi
The syllabus and marks distribution of Hindi are mentioned below for section - A and B. Students should take this subject seriously and prepare it well as it’ll add to their high percentage.
UP board 12th syllabus 2020 for Hindi
UP Board Class 12th Syllabus Physics
Physics involves derivations and numerical. Understanding the core concept behind various theorems and derivations will make it easy for students to score high. Revision of UP board class 12 syllabus 2020-21 on a regular basis is very important to understand this subject. Aspirants are advised not to mug up the derivations rather try to understand the logic behind the same. Go through the important topics and marks distribution to prepare in a definite manner.
UP Board 12th Physics Syllabus in English Medium
Magnetic effect of Current and Magnetism
Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
Matter and dual nature
Atoms and nuclei
UP Board 12th Physics Syllabus in Hindi Medium
UP Board Class 12th Syllabus Chemistry 2021
Chemistry is a very interesting subject. If students pay attention to the organic part of it they can score very high. Organic Chemistry relies on concepts and it is easy to understand. The detailed study of this subject can prove to be a game-changer for the students on boards. Physical Chemistry involves formulas and numerical parts. Regular practice of the numerical is the key to score high. Find below the important topics of UP board 12th syllabus 2020-21 and marks distribution of Chemistry and prepare accordingly.
UP Board 12th Chemistry Syllabus in English Medium
d and f-block elements
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
Amines (Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen)
UP Board 12th Chemistry Syllabus in Hindi Medium
UP Board Class 12th Syllabus Biology 2021
Students should go through the UP board class 12 syllabus 2020 of Biology and chapter-wise marks distribution before starting the preparation of the exam. This will help them to understand the difficulty level of the exam. Biology is a very scoring subject. Thus, aspirants should pay more attention to prepare for the same as it’ll help them to grab a lot of marks.
UP Board 12th Biology Syllabus in English Medium
Genetics and evolution
Biology & human welfare
Biotechnology and its applications
Ecology and environment
UP Board 12th Biology Syllabus in Hindi Medium
UP Board Class 12th Syllabus Maths 2021
Students are advised to be thorough with the important topics of this subject. Practising and calculating questions regularly will help the candidates to clear the basic concepts and score high. While preparing for maths exam, students can refer to UP board class 12 math solution in case of any doubt.
UP Board 12th Maths Syllabus in English Medium
|S. No.||Name of the Unit||Marks|
|1.||Relations and functions||10|
Vectors and three-dimensional Geometry
UP Board 12th Maths Syllabus in Hindi Medium
How to Prepare with UP Board 12th Syllabus 2020-21?
- Go through all the topics mentioned in UP board class 12 syllabus 2020-21.
- Highlight important points and make notes on important topics and formulae.
- Students appearing for the 12th exam are advised to solve as many UP board 12th model papers 2021 as possible. Previous year question papers are also of great use for them.
- Go through time table and cover the entire syllabus at least two months before the exams. Then, start revising the UP board 12th syllabus 2020-21 to keep the topics remembered.
- Solving the model papers helps in understanding the exam pattern well. It acquaints the students with the difficulty level of the exam which helps in scoring well in exams.
- Read the high weightage topics properly as maximum questions are asked from these topics.
- Go through the UP board 12th preparation tips to know the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - UP Board 12th Syllabus 2020-21 for All Subjects - Arts, Commerce & Science
Question: Where can I download UP class 12 Syllabus 2020-21 in Hindi Medium?
Class 12 UPMSP syllabus of 2020-21 in Hindi medium is available on the official website. Alternatively, students can download the same using the link given on this page.
Question: What is the UP board syllabus for 12th practical exams?
Students can check the pdf file of the syllabus which is given here, to know about the practical exam syllabus.
Question: Is UP board 12th syllabus 2020-21 tough?
The UP board intermediate syllabus 2020-21 is not much tough if a student studies sincerely.
Question: What is the minimum attendance required to appear for UP class 12 exams?
Each student will have to attain at least 75% attendance in 12th class to appear for intermediate exams.
UP Board Result Verification 2021 for Class 10th & 12th - Stud...
UP Board 12th Model Papers 2020-21 - UPMSP will provide UP boa...
UP Board 12th Topper 2020 - UPMSP has announced name, rank, sc...
UPMSP has released the new exam dates for the UP Board 10th an...
Questions related to UP Board 12th
up board 12th sllaybus in english medium of physics chemistry and biology
- Chapter–1: Electric Charges and Fields
- Chapter–2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
Unit-II Current Electricity
- Chapter–3: Current Electricity
Unit-III Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Chapter–4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Chapter–5: Magnetism and Matter
Unit-IV Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Chapter–6: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter–7: Alternating Current
Unit–V Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter–8: Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter–9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter–10: Wave Optics
Unit–VII Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter–11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Unit–VIII Atoms and Nuclei
- Chapter–12: Atoms
- Chapter–13: Nuclei
Unit–IX Electronic Devices
- Chapter–14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Unit I Solid State
- Unit II Solutions
- Unit III Electrochemistry
- Unit IV Chemical Kinetics
- Unit V Surface Chemistry
- Unit VI General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Unit VII p -Block Elements
- Unit VIII d -and f -Block Elements
- Unit IX Coordination Compounds
- Unit X Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Unit XI Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Unit XII Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Unit XIII Amines
- Unit XIV Biomolecules
- Unit XV Polymers
- Unit XVI Chemistry in Everyday Life
Unit I Reproduction
- Chapter 1 Reproduction in organisms
- Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
Unit II Genetics and Evolution
- Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 Evolution
Unit III Biology in Human Welfare
- Chapter 8 Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Reproduction
- Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
Unit IV Biotechnology
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 Biotechnology and its Applications
Unit V Ecology
- Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 Ecosystems
- Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
All the Best!
Sir, kya madrsa up board 12th class ke marksheet sy neet ka preparation kar Sakta hoon? aur kitne Mark se MBBS kar sakta hoon?
Hello, the only thing required for neet is 50% aggregate in all the three subjects which are physics, biology and chemistry. If you have all of them then yess you can start preparing for neet and apply for neet 2021. And for mbbs seat it's not clear year since this years cutoff is not out yet but to be on a safe side if you score above 600 government college will be easier for you. I hope this helps.
UP BOARD 12TH ALL COURSE OF 2020-21
It will be helpful for us to list down the courses provided by UP Board of education in class 12th, if you specify the subject stream you pursued class 11th in, or the Subject stream you are interested in. Tell us, if it is for the Arts stream, Science stream or Commerce stream. Feel free to ask in the comments section.
Hope you understand.
i have passed _senior secondary _up madasa bord 2020 first deviesn 380 markas ...can i apply for admission in diploma in pharmacy ....??? plz plz .. answer me.
Diploma in pharmacy is a diploma level 2 years full time course.get admission in this course you should have complete your 10 + 2 level with physics chemistry e and biology. You also should secure minimum 50% score and 45% for other category students also.
So with this marks, i think you can get admission in some pharmacy colleges.
i m from UP board 12th can private student of UP board eligible for NEET and the private student face any problem in future in govorment job.
Mera bhi ek chhota sapnahai doctor banane kanthi