About Manipur Board HSLC 2019
The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur (BSEM) will organise Manipur Board HSLC exam in the month of March/April, 2019. Manipur Board HSLC result 2019 will be announced in the last week of May on the official website. Last year, HSLC 10th Exam was held between March 17 to April 4. The students must keep up at least 75% attendance to sit for Manipur Board HSLC exam. As per the CCE design, a student needs to score 33% in both term test and periodic exam as specified by board. There will be six subjects in HSLC 10th exam 2019 and the exam will be in offline mode. Students are required to carry their Admit card to the exam centre to be allowed to sit for exams.
|Frequency:||Once a Year|
|Languages||Bengali, English +3 More|
|Conducting Body:||Board of Secondary education, Manipur|
Download all details about Manipur Board HSLC 2019Download Brochure
Manipur Board HSLC 2019 Important Dates
|01 Jan, 2019 (Tentative)||Others - Announcement of Datesheet - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
|01 Mar, 2019 - 30 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|27 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
Manipur Board HSLC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
HSLC 10th board exam 2019 eligibility criteria, as set by the Board of Secondary Education Manipur, are the minimum requirements to be met by students in order to be allowed to sit for the exam. Eligibility Criteria for HSLC 10th board exam 2019, Manipur is as follows:
- Minimum marks obtained by a student, in an academic year, in each subject under the CCE Scheme is 33% subject to a minimum of 25% in each of the two categories - Periodic Test and Term Test.
- Student must have a minimum 33% in Work experience and Health & Physical Education.
- Student must have a minimum 75% attendance in the school they are enrolled in.
Manipur Board HSLC 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Application for HSLC 10th board exam 2019 will be done offline at schools. The school must be recognised by the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur for its students to be able to register for the HSLC 10th board exam 2019.
Manipur Board HSLC 2019 Preparation Tips
To be successful in HSLC 10th Board exam 2019 Manipur, it is important to study in a certain manner. To prepare for the exam that is the first stepping stone in your career forward, follow these tips by the exam experts:
- Study hard and Study smart: Hard work and determination are very important to be successful in 10th board exams but so is being smart about your studies. Open previous year question paper and analyse them. Try to figure out the exam pattern and weightage. This will help you plan your preparation.
- Make a Study plan: According to your analysis, make a study plan that allows you to go through all the topics. Go through the topics with more weightage first and then progress towards topics with less weightage. Make sure not to leave anything.
- Know your Syllabus: Most students in school make the mistake of not studying the syllabus. Before preparing for the exam, go through the detailed syllabus thoroughly.
- Look for relevant books: To have an edge over the competition, look for study material and relevant books. School textbooks often lack detailed explanations and advanced questions that can be found in other reference books.
- Practice Sample Question Papers: Practicing sample question papers will help you plan out your studies. Analyse question papers and try to figure out the frequently repeating topics and prepare accordingly.
Manipur Board HSLC 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for HSLC class 12th board exam 2019 is important as it helps the student in deciding which topics to study on priority. Furthermore, HSLC class 12th board exam 2019 exam pattern also gives students insights on the marking scheme, standard of questions, syllabus etc. With the CCE pattern in action, exams are divided into two categories broadly:
Periodic Tests : Four tests in every subject in June, July, October and November.
Term Tests: Two test in every subject in September and February.
In each subject 20% marks are kept for internal assessment and 80% marks are kept for external examination.
Exam pattern for Manipur HSLC class 10th exam 2019 is:
|Subject||Full marks||Pass Marks||Time Allotted|
Subjects to study in Manipur HSLC:
- First Language
- Social Science
- Addl. Subject
Manipur Board HSLC 2019 Mock Test
Practicing sample question papers for HSLC class 12th board exam 2019, mock tests and previous year question papers is highly advised to successfully clear the 10th board exam. It helps students to up their preparation for the actual exam day by making them well versed with the exam pattern, types of questions asked, marking scheme, time management and so on.
Manipur Board HSLC 2019 Admit Card
Student must carry the Manipur Board 10th admit card to enter the exam hall. It contains information regarding the student, like the student's name, roll no., exam schedule, school name, photo etc.
Details mentioned in Manipur HSLC Admit Card:
Candidates will find following details mentioned on their admit card
- Student's Name
- Student's Roll No.
- School Name
- Centre Name
- Exam Schedule
- Student's Photo
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID Card
- Admit Card
Manipur Board HSLC 2019 Result
The BSEM 10th Result 2019 is declared after two months of the conclusion of the exam. BSEM will declare the HSLC class 12 result 2019 most possibly in the last week of May, 2019, online. The scorecard issued through online mode is provisional and for reference purpose only. The Board issues the mark sheet usually one-month post declaration of the BSEM 10th Result 2019.
Steps to download the Result of Manipur HSLC
Step No. 1: Click on the direct link that would be provided once the result is declared.
Step No. 2: Now, enter the roll no. and click the submit button.
Step No. 3: Check the Manipur HSLC Result 2019 and take a printout of the mark sheet for future use.
Manipur HSLC Result Merit List 2019
BSEM releases merit list of sudents who scored good marks. The board will release the Merit List on the official website bsem.nic.in. Students can find a section on the website titled as ‘Toppers.’ After clicking on this section, students will get a PDF file, which includes names of students who have secured the top 25 ranks. The information that Manipur HSLC merit list includes are:
- Rank of the Student
- Roll Number
- Student’s Name
- School Name
- Marks Secured
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile