About Karnataka SSLC Board 2019
The Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination 2019 is also more commonly known as the Karnataka SSLC 2019 and is a requisite examination for students in class 10th across the state of Karnataka. This state-level examination is conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or KSEEB and will be organised from March 21, 2019 to April 4, 2019. The supplementary examination is administered in May/June. The candidates for this examination have to select three languages and three core subjects of which the core subjects are Science, Social Science and Mathematics. A variety of language options are available to the students in first, second and third language groups. The Karnataka SSLC 2019 result will be available in May 2019.
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Hindi +5 More|
|Conducting Body:||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board|
Download all details about Karnataka SSLC Board 2019Download Brochure
Karnataka SSLC Board 2019 Important Dates
|21 Mar, 2019||Exam - First Language (Kannada/ Telugu/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Tamil/ Urdu/ English/ Sanskrit) | Mode: Offline|
|23 Mar, 2019||Exam - Elements of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers | Mode: Offline|
|23 Mar, 2019||Exam - Engineering Graphics-2 | Mode: Offline|
|23 Mar, 2019||Exam - Economics | Mode: Offline|
|23 Mar, 2019||Exam - Elements of Computer Science | Mode: Offline|
|23 Mar, 2019||Exam - Elements of Electronics Engineering | Mode: Offline|
|25 Mar, 2019||Exam - Core Subject (Mathematics / Sociology) | Mode: Offline|
|27 Mar, 2019||Exam - Second Language (English/ Kannada) | Mode: Offline|
|29 Mar, 2019||Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline|
|02 Apr, 2019||Exam - Science | Mode: Offline|
|02 Apr, 2019||Exam - Political Science | Mode: Offline|
|02 Apr, 2019||Exam - Karnataka Music/Hindustani Music | Mode: Offline|
|04 Apr, 2019||Exam - Third Language (Hindi/ Kannada/ English/ Arabic/ Persian/ Urdu/ Sanskrit/ Konkani/ Tulu) | Mode: Offline|
|04 Apr, 2019||Exam - NSQF exam subjects (Information Technology, Retail, Automobile, Health care, Beauty & wellness) | Mode: Offline|
|07 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
Karnataka SSLC Board 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to meet the eligibility criteria for the Karnataka SSLC 2019, regular candidates must satisfy the following:
- Candidates must have completed their class VIII, IX and X standards from high, higher secondary multi-purpose schools.
- Candidates must have satisfactory progress and good conduct duly certified by the head of the institution.
- Candidate must have at least 75% attendance and must send his or her application through a recognised school in which he/she has studied.
The Karnataka SSLC eligibility criteria 2019 for private and ex-school candidates are:
- The candidate must have completed 18 years as on April 1 if the examination is held in April and June 1 if the examination is conducted in September.
- The candidate must have passed the primary VII examination conducted by authority of the department of public instruction or an examination equivalent to the same.
- Ex-school candidates must have themselves registered as an ex-school candidates in a recognised school after the payment of the prescribed fee
Karnataka SSLC Board 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
The application form for Karnataka SSLC 2019 must be submitted through a school affiliated to Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board.
- Candidates have to fill Karnataka SSLC 2019 application form to the head of the institution.
- Candidates have to attach three duly attested passport sized photograph.
- Private candidates can apply to the exam through any recognised institution.
- Candidates have to submit the required documents in proof of their age.
- Candidates have to pay their application fees through demand draft. The fee for regular candidates is Rs 354 while it is Rs 185 for private candidates.
Karnataka SSLC Board 2019 Preparation Tips
In order to prepare for the Karnataka SSLC 2019 exam, candidates should keep the following Karnataka SSLC preparation tips in mind:
- Candidates should revise regularly after classes throughout the year. This ensures that the subject matter is understood thoroughly and the concepts are grasped on the day of classroom instruction itself.
- Candidates should make notes of all the chapters and topics in order to deeply understand the concepts being studied and taught in the classroom.
- Candidates should maintain their health and proper eating habits to ensure that their mental and physical well being is in top shape for exam preparation.
- Candidates should practice thoroughly especially through mock tests and sample questions to ensure comprehensive understanding of the subject matter and evaluate areas which need further focus.
The Karnataka SSLC 2019 will be conducted in 7 different mediums and candidates have to select three core subjects and three languages.
The core subjects are:
- Social Science
The language options available are in three groups and the candidate has to select one language from each group.
Languages for Karnataka SSLC Exam 2019
|First Language||Second Language||Third Language|
The exam duration and marks varies for the core subjects and the language examinations as given in the exam pattern below.
Karnataka SSLC 2019 Exam Pattern
2 ½ hours
2 ½ hours
Karnataka SSLC 2019 mock tests are integral for comprehensive preparation for the Karnataka SSLC 2019 and are available online:
The Karnataka SSLC mock test 2019 can be accessed free of cost through the Careers360 Sample paper store. Students can easily download these sample papers and practice thoroughly for the exam.
Karnataka SSLC Board 2019 Admit Card
The Karnataka SSLC admit card 2019 will be available to candidates who meet the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board eligibility criteria. The Karnataka SSLC 2019 admit cards will be sent to the head of the institutions from where the candidates have applied. In case of loss of admit card, duplicate admit cards will be issued to the candidate on payment of the required fee and on submission of valid proof of having lost the original admission ticket.
Documents Required at Exam
- Karnataka SSLC Exam Admit Card
- Valid government issued photo ID
The Karnataka SSLC result 2019 will be available to the students in May 2019.
- In order to check the result online, the candidate must visit the official result link on the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board web portal and enter his or her registration number. The candidate can then download and print the scorecard for the Karnataka SSLC 2019 result.
- The result for the Karnataka SSLC Examination 2019 can also be accessed via SMS.
News and Articles
Karnataka SSLC Result 2019
Karnataka SSLC Result 2019 – KSEEB will declare Karnataka Board 10th result in the firs...
Karnataka SSLC Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2019
Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2019 - Candidates can check Karnataka SSLC Syllabus for all su...
Karnataka SSLC Question Papers 2019
Careers360 provides you Karnataka SSLC question papers for better preparation of Karnat...
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019 - Karnataka Board has released the SSLC 2019 time table...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile