About MP Board 10th 2019
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) organizes the 10th board exam yearly to assess the scholastic abilities of students in the class. Students who have cleared their class 9 from MP Board or any other recognized board of education were eligible to apply for the exam. MPBSE class 10th 2019 board will be conducted between March 1 and March 27, 2019. Students could apply for MPBSE class 10th 2019 online by registering on the official website of the Board. The MP board 10th result will be released in the second week of May, 2019. Students can apply for rechecking or revaluation if they find any discrepancy in the result. Statistics of registered and appeared students along with combined and district wise merit list is also released on the official website along with the result.
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, Bengali +16 More|
|Conducting Body:||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
Download all details about MP Board 10th 2019Download Brochure
MP Board 10th 2019 Important Dates
|01 Mar, 2019||Exam - THIRD LANGUAGE (General) :- Sanskrit, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Persian, Arabic, French, Russian, Kannad & Oriya | Mode: Offline|
|05 Mar, 2019||Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2019||Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline|
|12 Mar, 2019||Exam - Science | Mode: Offline|
|16 Mar, 2019||Exam - Second & Third Language (General) , English | Mode: Offline|
|19 Mar, 2019||Exam - First Language (Special ) - Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu | Mode: Offline|
|23 Mar, 2019||Exam - NSQF (IT/ ITES, SECURITY, Beauty & wellness, Banking & Financial services, Electrical technology, Healthcare, Physical Education & Sports, Retail, Travel & tourism) | Mode: Offline|
|27 Mar, 2019||Exam - Second & Third Language (General), Hindi | Mode: Offline|
|14 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
MP Board 10th 2019 Eligibility Criteria
MPBSE class 10th 2019 Eligibility criteria are the requirements asked by MP Board from the student in order to allow him to sit for the exam. Eligibility criteria for MPBSE class 10th 2019 exam is:
- If regular, private and correspondence course student fulfills the requirements issued by the secretary of MPBSE, student will be eligible for admission to the course.
- Student failing in a single discipline of external examination will be eligible for supplementary examination in that subject.
- For subjects having both theory and practical exam, students failing in either examination shall be eligible.
MP Board 10th 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Application process for MPBSE class 10th 2019 exam are the steps to be followed for successful application of 10th Board exam. The application process for MPBSE class 10th 2019 exam is as follows:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board for Secondary Education
Step 2: Find the link for MPBSE class 10 application and click it
Step 3: Fill in your details such as your district, block, school name, applicant type etc.
Step 4: On the second page, fill in your enrollment number.
Step 5: Download and save the application form for future references.
MP Board 10th 2019 Preparation Tips
To give your preparation a kick start and to win over the dense competition in MPBSE class 10th 2019, follow these preparation tips by the exam experts:
- Understand the exam dynamics: Look for the exam pattern and try to decode the paper by analyzing the questions and the marks distribution. This will help you figure out how much weightage to give to the chapters you study.
- Study Smart: Making a plan to study and giving equal time to all the subjects will help your studies a lot. Make sure that you shuffle all subjects so that boredom doesn't seep in your studies.
- Learn the syllabus: Most of the students in school don’t bother to look at the syllabus and are under the impression that the whole textbook is coming. Even if it is the case, going through the syllabus is a must.
- Analyse the question: In exam, try to understand what the question is asking rather than hurrying. Often, the questions ask something else and students answer something else altogether. Analyse the problem and then give your answer.
- De-stress yourself: It is normal to be anxious during the exam. But it is not a good thing to let the stress seep in and affect your studies. To de-stress yourself, take small walks, pursue your hobbies, listen to music. Don't forget to take short breaks during your preparations.
MP Board 10th 2019 Exam Pattern
Exams under MPBSE class 10th 2019 exam are broadly categorized in two groups:
- Exams with practical (Theory - 75 marks, practical - 25 marks): Science
- Exam without practicals (Theory only - 100 marks): Mathematics, Social Studies, English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, French, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Persian, Russian, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu.
Exam Pattern for MP Board 10th class is:
|Group||No. of paper||Max. marks||Time||Min. marks to qualify|
(1) First Language (Special)
(2) Second Language
(3) Third Language (General)
|Social Science||1||100||3 hours||33|
(1) Socially Useful Productive Work
(i) Fine Art
(ii) Socially Useful Productive Work
(2) Physical & Moral Education
(3) Environmental Education & Disaster Management (Practical Part related Project Work)
Institution marking system
MP Board 10th 2019 Mock Test
Mock tests for MPBSE class 10th 2019 exam are very important to solve as they will arm you with all the necessary details about the exam. Solving the paper will make you aware of exam pattern, standard of questions, syllabus and various such things. You can find sample papers and previous year question papers on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
MP Board 10th 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for MBPSE class 10th 2019 will be uploaded online on the official website of MPBSE. The admit card will be available in PDF form. The admit card is to be downloaded and printed out from the official website as the students will not be allowed to sit for the exam if he/she does not produce the admit card at the time of the examination. The MPBSE class 10th 2019 admit card will contain details about the student and also the enrollment number which will be necessary to check the result as well.
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID
- Admit Card
MP Board 10th 2019 Result
Results for MPBSE class 10th 2019 will be declared in May 2019. Students can find their results online. Students must enter their roll no. and application no. in the given space. Students can check their subject-wise and aggregate marks. Candidates may access their mark sheet using Unique Quick Response (QR) code too. Original mark sheets will be issued by the board. Students can collect it from their schools. Merit list of MPBSE class 10th 2019 will have the candidate’s roll number, name, total marks out of 600 and rank. The merit list can be found in a PDF file.
Steps to check MP Board class 10 result are as follows:
Step 1: Go to the official MP Board 10th result
Step 2: Enter your roll number and application number
Step 3: The Manipur Board 10th result will be displayed on your screen
Step 4: Download and take a print out for future reference
News and Articles
MP Board 10th Time Table 2019
MP Board 10th Time Table 2019 - MPBSE has released the time table of MP Board 10th. Exa...
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2019
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2019 - MPBSE has released the MPBSE 10th syllabus 2019. Check sy...
MP Board 10th Result 2019
MP Board 10th Result 2019 - MPBSE will release MP 10th result in the second week of Ma...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile