NTSE Application Form 2020-2021 Released!- Download NTSE Registration Form Here
NTSE Application Form 2020-2021 - Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Delhi, Karnataka, West Bengal, Rajasthan, and several other states have released NTSE form 2020-2021. Now, NTSE registration form 2020-2021 for UP, Tamil Nadu and other states will be released in a few days. NTSE 2020 application forms are released in online and offline mode. Application fee for NTSE 2021 varies as per the state. Students can fill NTSE application form 2020-2021 through respective schools. Class 10 students are eligible to fill NTSE 2020 form. State-level authorities release the NTSE application form 2020-2021 on different dates for NTSE stage 1 exam. NTSE registration form 2020-2021 last date will vary depending on the state. Students can download NTSE form 2020-2021 from the official website of respective SCERT. Alternatively, they can collect the NTSE form 2020 from the respective school. They will have to submit duly attested documents while submitting NTSE application form 2020-21.
NTSE exam will be held in two stages, stage 1 will be organized on December 12 and 13, 2020 and January 24, 2021. Students who pass the same will go for stage 2 exam. They do not need to fill a separate NTSE registration form 2020-2021 for stage 2. Stay tuned to know all aspects of NTSE application form 2020-21 including dates, steps to fill NTSE form 2021, application fees, etc.
State-wise NTSE Application Form 2020-2021
|NTSE 2020 Form||Last Date||Application Fee||Application Mode|
|NTSE Tamil Nadu form||November 30, 2020||Rs 50/-||Online (Through Schools)|
|NTSE Bihar form||December 19, 2020||Rs 150 for general/EWS/OBC and Rs 75 for SC/ST category||Online|
|NTSE Delhi form||November 20, 2020||No fee||Online (Through Schools)|
|NTSE Karnataka form||November 30||Govt Aided school - Rs 75 (SC/ST – Rs 20)|
Unaided school - Rs. 200 (SC/ST – Rs 50)
|NTSE West Bengal form||December 1||No fee||Online|
|NTSE Himachal Pradesh Form|
|Rs 50 for general, Rs 40 for reserved category||Online|
|NTSE Sikkim Form||November 3||No fee||Offline|
|NTSE Rajasthan Form||November 2||Rs. 300 for general, Rs 200 for SC/ST/PwD||Online|
|NTSE Assam Form||November 25||Rs. 250 for general, Rs 200 for reserved category||Online|
|NTSE MP Form||November 23||No fee||Online|
|NTSE Haryana Form||November 19||Rs 200 for general, Rs 140 for SC/ST/PwD||Online|
|NTSE Telangana Form||November 10||Rs 100||Online (Through Schools)|
|NTSE Kerala Form|
|Rs 250 for General, Rs 100 for SC/ST/BPL||Online|
|NTSE Odisha Form|
November 25, 2020
|NTSE Jharkhand Form||November 13||Rs 250 (Rs 125 for SC/ST)||Online|
|NTSE UK Form||November 6||Rs 200 (Rs 100 for SC/ST/PH)||Offline (Through Schools)|
|NTSE Goa Form||October 30||No fee||Offline (Through Schools)|
|NTSE AP Form|
November 20, 2020
|NTSE Punjab Form||November 2||No fee||Online (Through Schools)|
|NTSE Meghalaya Form||October 27||No fee||Offline|
|NTSE Maharashtra Form||November 4||Rs 150||Online (Through Schools)|
|NTSE Gujarat Form|
November 8, 2020
|Rs 70 for General, Rs 50 for OBC/SC/ST||Online|
|NTSE Chhattisgarh Form||October 24||No fee||Online (Through Schools)|
NTSE Application Form 2020-2021
Stage 1 NTSE form 2021 are accepted at the state level by the respective exam conducting authority in online or offline mode. Some are accepting NTSE form 2020-2021 directly through students while some release their application form through schools. So students can collect their NTSE application form 2020-2021 from respective schools. Here we have given simple steps to fill NTSE registration form 2020-2021:
Steps to Fill NTSE Application Form 2020-2021 through Schools
- Go through the following table and click on the relevant link of NTSE form 2020-2021 as per state.
- Download the NTSE registration form 2020-2021 or collect the same from respective schools or liaison officers.
- Fill in academic details, personal details, address and other details in the registration form of NTSE.
- Attach the required documents with NTSE application form 2020-2021 and get them attested from the school Principal.
- Pay the application fee and submit the NTSE stage 1 application form to the respective school authority.
Pending NTSE Application form 2020-2021
|State-wise NTSE application link||Offline/Online||Application fee|
|NTSE Chandigarh application form||Online||No fee|
|NTSE Dam Diu||Offline||Rs. 75 for Gen/OBC|
Rs. 55 for SC/ST
|NTSE Delhi application form||Online||No fee|
|NTSE Jammu & Kashmir application form||Offline||Rs. 190|
|NTSE Manipur application form||Offline||No Fee|
|NTSE Puducherry application form||Offline||-|
|NTSE Tripura application form||Offline||No Fees|
|NTSE Uttar Pradesh application form||Offline||Rs. 50/ for General|
Rs. 30/ for SC/ST/PH)
Documents Required for NTSE Application Form 2020-2021
Each student will have to submit or upload certain documents while submitting the NTSE 2020 application form. All the documents should be duly attested by the Principal of the school. The documents required for NTSE registration 2020-2021 are listed below:
- Recent coloured photograph
- Class 9 mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- State domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
How to fill Online NTSE Application Form 2020-2021 (Stage 1)?
Some states release stage 1 NTSE 2020 application form through the official website. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the NTSE stage 1 application form 2020-2021 in online mode. They will have to upload documents attested by their Principal for online NTSE registration 2020-2021. The steps to fill the NTSE form 2020-2021 are given below.
Step-1- Visit the SCERT website of respective state/UTs or click on the relevant link from the table given above.
Step-2- Select the NTSE section available on the home page and click on the NTSE 2020-2021 application form.
Step-3- Enter the details in online NTSE form 2020-2021 such as student name, date of birth, gender, caste, mobile number, academic details, family Income and more.
Step-4- Upload the scanned photograph, signature file and other documents as required.
Step-5- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through online mode.
Step-6- Download the filled-in NTSE application form 2020-2021 and submit at the school. After reviewing the applications, the Head/ Principal of the School will send the forms to the State Liaison Officer.
Steps to fill Offline NTSE Application Form 2020-2021 for Open School Students
Students must follow the steps given below to submit an offline NTSE 2021 registration form.
- Obtain NTSE form – Download the NTSE registration form 2020-2021 from the official website or collect it from the liaison officer.
- Filling up the details- Fill up the stage 1 NTSE application form as per the instructions. Enter the following details in the NTSE 2020 application form - candidates' name, mother's name, father's name, caste category, and postal address etc.
- Attach Documents: Paste a recent photograph and sign the NTSE form 2020-2021. Attach required documents with the form
- Payment of application fee – Pay the requisite application fee (if specified by the state/UT exam conducting body).
- Application form submission – Students must ensure that the NTSE application 2020 form has been filled correctly and all the required documents have been attached. Then, submit the NTSE form in offline mode to the respective Liaison officer.
NTSE Application Form 2020-2021 Dates
The dates of NTSE registration 2020-21 will vary depending on the state. Students should know about NTSE form release and last dates for their states to apply without any hassle. The state-level exam authorities do not accept any form after NTSE application form last date. Go through the following table to know about NTSE dates-
NTSE Registration Form 2020-2021 Dates
|NTSE application form start date||October 2020|
|NTSE registration last date||November 2020|
|NTSE stage 1 exam date (in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, and Andaman and Nicobar islands)||December 12, 2020|
|NTSE stage 1 exam date in other states and UT's||December 13, 2020|
|NTSE Tamil Nadu stage 1 exam||December 27, 2020|
|NTSE Bihar stage 1 exam||January 24, 2021|
|NTSE Himachal stage 1 exam||February 21, 2021|
|NTSE stage 1 result date||January to March 2021|
|NTSE stage 2 application date for aborad students||Last week of February 2021|
|NTSE stage 2 exam date||June 13, 2021|
Students must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the NTSE application form 2020-2021. At a later stage, if a candidate is found ineligible for the exam, his/her NTSE registration form 2020-2021 can be quashed by the authority. Here we have highlighted the major eligibility conditions which are required to fulfil for filling the NTSE form:
NTSE Stage 1 Eligibility
- Students must have qualified class 9th exams with minimum marks as imposed by the state-level exam conducting authority.
- The student must be studying in 10th class in a school affiliated with a recognized board.
- Open school students studying in Class 10 can also submit the NTSE form provided that their age is below 18 years and they are not employed.
NTSE Stage 2 Eligibility
- Students who pass the stage 1 exam do not need to fill a separate NTSE application form 2020-2021 for stage 2 exam.
- The selected students’ data is shared by the state-level exam conducting authorities. Students can download NTSE admit card 2021 for stage 2 using their state-level credentials.
- Abroad students who fulfil other eligibility criteria do not need to appear for stage 1 exam. They can appear for NTSE stage 2 exam directly by submitting NTSE registration form 2020-2021.
Stage 2 NTSE Registration Form 2021
- Selected students of stage 1 do not need to register for stage 2 exam.
- Stage 2 NTSE application form 2021 is accepted from the Indian nationality students studying abroad in class 10.
- The student must have to score at least 60% minimum marks to appear for stage 2 exam.
- The notification regarding registration of abroad students will be released in the last week of November 2020. Click here to download last year's notification.
- Abroad students will have to fill and submit stage 2 NTSE application form 2021 before the last week of December 2020. Click here to download last year’s stage 2 application form.
NTSE Application Form 2020-2021- Important Instructions
- All the information filled in the NTSE application form should be correct and valid.
- Students have to fill the details in Capital Letters only with a Blue or Black ballpoint pen.
- Write details only in the given boxes in clear handwriting. Try to avoid any overwriting.
- Incomplete NTSE registration form 2020-2021 can be rejected by the authority.
- It is suggested to submit the NTSE form 2020-2021 at least 4-5 days before the last date to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- While filling the NTSE 2020 application form, students need not provide the 4-digit centre code as it should be filled by the liaison officer or concerned district officer or centre superintendent.
Students have to fill their exam centre preferences in the NTSE application form 2020-2021. The authority allots the nearest examination centre based on the preference filled in NTSE form 2020-2021. The complete address of the examination centre will be mentioned on the admit card. Stage 1 & stage 2 exams are conducted at different examination centres. The authority does not entertain any request for change of the exam centre. Students should carefully fill exam centre preference in the NTSE registration form 2020-2021.
- Stage I Exam Centre- Students have to contact their respective schools to know about the nearest NTSE examination centre.
- Stage II Exam Centre- NCERT releases the list of state-wise stage 2 exam centres. Students can check the details of the same on their stage 2 admit card, which will be issued online in the month of April 2021. Generally, stage 2 exams are held in 32 cities and Kendriya Vidyalayas are allotted as exam centres.
NTSE 2021 Reservation
The reservation criteria mentioned below are followed while selecting students for the next stage exam. The same is referred to by authorities while preparing the final merit list to provide NTSE scholarship.
NTSE Reservation Criteria
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.50%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||4%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|
After submitting the NTSE application form 2020-2021, students should start the preparation. Here we have provided some tips to prepare for the exam:
- Students must go through the NTSE 2021 syllabus and exam pattern to get the details of the marking scheme and type of questions frequently asked in the NTSE exam. Make sure all topics are prepared at least 2 months prior to the exam so that you have sufficient time for revision.
- Practice as many NTSE sample papers as possible to provide an edge to your preparation. These papers will help in knowing the difficulty level of exams and also help students to learn time management. The more you practice, the better will be your preparation.
- Candidates should also get their queries resolved by teachers or mentors as soon as possible so that they build on strong concepts.
- Exercise and sleep well as a fresh mind are always full of energy to grasp things. Candidates can click on the Best book for NTSE for better preparation.
List of Liaison Officers to Submit NTSE Form 2021
Students need to submit their NTSE application form 2021 to respective Liaison officers as appointed by the NCERT. Here we have provided a state-wise Liaison officer for NTSE registration form. Students should contact respective state Liaison officer for any query related to NTSE form 2021:
State-wise NTSE Liaison Officers (As per Latest Notification)
|Name of the State/UT||Name of the State/UT Liaison Officer & Addresses||Website|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Smt. Oyi Borang Tatak, Deputy Director (NTSE)|
Directorate of Secondary Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun, Itanagar-791111, Arunachal Pradesh.
Ms. Rumi Choudhury, Deputy Director of Secondary Education Assam
|Manipur||Smt. Ch. Shachi, Additional Director (S/V),|
Directorate of Education (Schools), Lamphelpat, Imphal (Manipur)- 795004
|Meghalaya||Smt. M.C. Blah, Selection Grade Lecturer|
Directorate of Educational Research And Training ((DERT)
|Mizoram||Mrs. Zohmingliani, Deputy Director,|
S.C.E.R.T., Chaltlang, Aizawl, Mizoram-796012
|Nagaland||N. Woshamo, Research Associate|
SCERT, Nagaland, Kohima
|Sikkim||Mr. Bilal Prabhakar, Deputy Director (Scholarship)||sikkimhrdd.org|
|Tripura||Mrs.AmbalikaDatta, Deputy Director|
State Council of Educational Research and Training, AbhoyNagar, Agartala, Tripura(West)-799005.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Shri Joshi Philip, Incharge (NTSE)|
State Institute of Education, Shiksha Sadan, Link Road, port Blair, South Andaman-744101
Sri GiriwarDayal Singh (I.A.S)
|Jharkhand||Mrs. Kalpana, Joint Secretary|
Jharkhand Academic Council Ranchi, GyandeepCampus, BargawanNamkum, Ranchi- 834010.
|Orissa||Dr. Minakshi Panda Nodal Officer, NTS/NMMS|
TE & S.C.E.R.T., Unit-IV, Bhubaneswar-751001, Odisha
Smt. ChinmoyeePattanayak, Deputy Director of School Education
|Chandigarh||Ms. Manu Sharma (Lecturer)|
SCERT (UT), Sector 32 C, Chandigarh
|Delhi||Sh. Ashwani Kumar|
Science & TV Branch, Old Gargi College Building, Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi-110024
|Jammu and Kashmir||Dr. Aliya Qayoom, Assistant Director (Srinagar)|
Mr. Suresh Kumar Gouria, Academic Officer ( Jammu)
J K Bose, Jammu & Kasmir-190018.
|Haryana||Sh. Sunil Vashishta, Lecturer|
S.C.E.R.T., Sohna Road, Opp. Panchayat Bhawan, Gurgaon 122001 (Haryana).
|Himachal Pradesh||Mrs. Rajni Sankhyan, Associate Professor S.C.E.R.T., Solan (Himachal Pradesh).||himachalservices.nic.in|
|Punjab||Rumkeet Kaur, Lecturer|
SCERT, PSEB Complex, Block-E, 6th Floor, Phase-8, Ajitgarh, SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab-160062
|Rajasthan||Mr. Rajendra Kumar Saxena Assistant Director, Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer, Rajasthan-305001.||rajeduboard.nic.in|
|Uttar Pradesh||Smt. Usha Chandra,|
Director, Bureau of Psychology SCERT (UP)
|Uttarakhand||Dr. Harish Chandra Badoni, Lecturer SCERT,|
Contact Details: 01352789710
|Chhattisgarh||Dr. Prasoon Sarkar Professor,|
SCERT, Shankar Nagar, BTI Ground, Raipur, Chattisgarh-492007
|Goa||Sh. Jaywant Waman Naik, Liaison Officer|
Contact Details: 0832-2417276
|Gujarat||Sh. Pandya Devdatt Balvantray, Assistant Secretary|
Gujarat State Examination Board, Opp. Government Library, Sector-21, Gandhinagar-382021.
|Madhya Pradesh||Tanuja Shrivastav, Controller (NTSE)|
Rajya Shiksha Kendra, PustakBhawan “B” Wing, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462011 (M.P.)
|Maharashtra||Mr.Dattatraya Jagtap, Chairman & Nodal Officer (NTSE)|
Maharashtra State Council of Examinations 17-Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune-411001 (Maharashtra).
Smt. Vara Lakshmi, Deputy Commissioner & Liaison Officer
|Karnataka||Sumangala V, Director|
Karnataka Board of Secondary Education, 6th Cross Rd, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003
Director SCERT, Poojappura (P.O.) Thiruvananthapuram-695012,
|Puducherry||Mr. Kuppusamy, Liaison Office|
Directorate of School Education, Perunthalaivar Kamarajarcent.Edu. Complex, Anna Nagar Puducherry 605005.
|Tamil Nadu||Mr. V.M. Prabhakaran, Deputy Director|
Directorate of Govt. Examinations, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600006
|Telangana||Smt. Vijayabharathi, Deputy Commissioner for|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NTSE Application Form 2020-2021 Released!- Download NTSE Registration Form Here
Question: Can I submit the NTSE form 2021 online?
Yes, West Bengal, Telangana and some other states accept NTSE registration form 2021 in online mode.
Question: Where can I download NTSE application form 2020-2021 from?
Students can download NTSE form 2020-2021 from the official website of respective state level exam conducting authority.
Question: Who can fill NTSE 2021 registration form?
Class 10 students who fulfill all other eligibility conditions can fill the NTSE application form 2020-2021.
Question: Can open school students apply for NTSE 2020-21?
Yes, open school students who are studying in 10th for the first time can fill NTSE 2020 application form if their age is below 18 years and they are not employed anywhere.
Question: What is the NTSE application Fee 2020-2021?
NTSE registration 2021 fee varies as per state. Some states do not charge any NTSE application fee.
Question: How to register for NTSE stage 2?
Stage 1 passed students do not need to register for stage 2 exam. Abroad students need to fill the NTSE application form 2020-2021 to register for NTSE stage 2 exam.
Question: Can OBC students fill NTSE form 2020-2021?
Yes, OBC students can fill NTSE registration form 2020-2021.
Question: What are the documents required to apply for NTSE?
Students need to attach their photograph, family income certificate, Aadhar card, domicile certificate and other documents as applicable along with the NTSE application form 2020-2021.
NTSE Tripura 2021 Admit Card is to be released from December 1...
NTSE Jammu & Kashmir 2021 Form - JKBOSE has released NTSE JK f...
NTSE Odisha 2020-21 - SCERT Odisha has released the notificati...
Questions related to NTSE
Can 12th passout students apply for NTSe
Students studying in class 10 are eligible to appear in the NTSE 2021 exam. It must be noted that Indian students studying abroad can appear directly for the stage 2 exam. NTSE Exam 2021 stage 1 will be conducted on December 12 and 13, 2020. Those students who will qualify stage 1 exam will be eligible for the stage 2 exam to be conducted on June 13, 2021.
All the best friend!
if I make the mistake about the total Marks of Class ix final result in the application form of NTSE EXAM 2021, please tell me what should I do about?
You may contact your state liaison office, however it entirely depends on the kind of mistake you have made in the form. You may get their contact information from your state's SCERT site. You can also get their contact information from https://school.careers360.com/articles/ntse-application-form
Hope this information helps
Best of luck
is there any problem if we dont submit income certificate on ntse form fill up
As per your queries, in NTSE form if it is compelsary to attach or submit income certificate i.e, if that is marked as compelsary then the income certificate should be attached or submitted if not then no need to worry if you have not attached the income certificate.
how to prepare for ntse exam IM from Odisha can anyone help me
Understand the NTSE 2020 Syllabus. Check NTSE 2020 Exam Pattern. Understand your strengths and weaknesses. Take mock tests. Revise regularly. Get answers to your doubts.
You can join a coaching like Aakash or any other in your locality . They will provide you with appropriate study material. If you are doing self study ; then purchase NTSE book of Arihant. Solve it completely. Daily study for atleast 2 hours.
All the best friend!
previous year question paper of NTSE karnataka
I will provide you with some links that can help you in finding the papers.
these links have previous year papers and sample papers.
i hope it helps you