NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Registration Form Started - Apply Here
NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Registration Form - SCERT has released NTSE Punjab application form 2020-2021 on October 8, 2020. Students who are studying in class 10 and secured 70% marks (55% for SC,ST and PwD) in Class 9 exams are eligible to fill NTSE Punjab 2020-21 registration form. They can fill NTSE application form 2020-21 through respective schools on www.epunjabschool.gov.in. NTSE Punjab 2021registration last date is November 2, 2020. NTSE Punjab 2020-21 admit card will be released through respective schools on December 1, 2020. Students can collect their NTSE Punjab admit card 2020-2021 from respective schools. NTSE Punjab 2021 stage 1 exam will be held on December 13, 2020. SCERT provided proper study material, test papers, mock test papers to help students preparing for NTSE exam. After the exam, the authority will release the result of NTSE Punjab 2020-21 stage 1 exam. Around 190 selected students will go for stage 2 NTSE 2021 exam conducted by NCERT. Finally selected ones, will be able to get NTSE Punjab scholarships. Read more to know about NTSE Punjab 2020-21 application form, admit card, syllabus, result and cutoff etc.
Latest - NTSE Punjab 2020-21 notification out. Click here to download in Punjabi.
Punjab NTSE 2020-2021 important dates
To know about all the events of Punjab NTSE stage 1 exam, check NTSE important dates in the table given below:
NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Application Form and other dates
NTSE Punjab Registration start date
October 8, 2020
Last date to submit the application
November 2, 2020
Stage 1 Admit card date
December 1, 2020
NTSE Punjab 2020 Exam Date(Stage 1)
December 13, 2020
|Provisional Answer key date||Third week of December 2020|
Final answer key date
Last week of December 2020
NTSE Punjab Result & Cutoff date
Last week of January 2021
Stage 2 NTSE Admit card date
NTSE Final exam date
June 13, 2021
Final NTSE Result date
NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
A student must check the detailed eligibility criteria of NTSE Punjab 2021 before filling the application form as SCERT can reject any application if a student is found ineligible. Go through the NTSE eligibility criteria below:
- Students must have scored 70% marks in aggregate in class 9 exams whereas SC/ST/PH students can apply with 55% marks only.
- Only class 10 students are eligible for this exam.
- A student must be studying in Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya or a school affiliated with PSEB.
Candidates should also apply for National Scholarship Portal.
NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Application Form
SCERT has released the NTSE Punjab registration form 2020-21 in online mode. Students can apply through their schools only on the official portal of the education department. A step by step process is given below to fill the NTSE application form:
- First of all, the School authority will have to visit the official website: epunjabschool.gov.in and login with school login credentials.
- On the Dashboard, click on New NTSE Application form and it will lead to the application form.
- Enter all the details in appropriate fields and upload the required documents.
Application fee: There is no fee to apply for stage 1 NTSE Punjab 2020-21.
Also check, Top Schools in Punjab
NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Admit card
- SCERT Punjab will release the NTSE Punjab admit card 2020-21 for stage 1 exam on December 1, 2020 in online mode which can be downloaded through school logins only.
- Students can collect their NTSE 2020-21 admit card from respective schools.
- The NTSE Punjab admit card contains the details of students and exam centre address along with the roll number.
- This hall ticket is mandatory to carry to exam hall else student will not be allowed to sit for Punjab NTSE.
NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Syllabus
- SCERT prescribed no NTSE syllabus for stage 1 exam however the level of questions will be based on class 9 and 10.
- MAT section consists of questions from verbal and non-verbal reasoning to test student’s problem-solving skills.
- SAT section comprises the questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History, Geography, Political Science.
- The questions will be asked from class 9 and class 10 PSEB Syllabus and CBSE syllabus.
- NTSE exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks consisting of 200 questions.
- The duration of NTSE Punjab exam is 240 minutes in total for MAT and SAT.
- As per NTSE Punjab 2021 exam pattern, section-wise distributions of SAT exam is tabulated below:
Number of Questions
NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Mock Test
- SCERT Punjab will release the NTSE Punjab mock tests for the stage 1 exam to help students to prepare well.
- Students can download the same through the official website and practice with it.
- Next day, SCERT releases the answer key of mock test. Download the same and match answers with the solved ones.
- Candidates can also download NTSE Punjab question papers to practise with previous year test papers.
- In such a way, students will be able to analyze their preparation level and they can work to improve their shortcomings.
- Click here to download Punjab NTSE mock test.
Also, download NTSE question papers.
How to prepare for NTSE Punjab 2020-21?
According to Nelson Mandela, “It always seems impossible until it’s done”. So students should stay calm and concentrate on preparation. Here we have compiled some preparation tips & tricks recommended by NTSE Toppers and exam experts:
- Knowing syllabus, exam pattern, marking scheme is the crucial step to prepare for NTSE Punjab 2020-21.
- Instead of cramming, grasp the concepts with the help of teachers to keep concepts remembered.
- Read NCERT books and other best books for NTSE to ace the exam.
- Prepare for MAT section with the help of mentor or teacher and for SAT section, students can prepare along with regular study as the syllabus is almost the same for both. They should read class 9 books also to prepare well for the SAT section.
- Practise with NTSE sample papers to know about marking scheme, types and number of questions asked and evaluate preparation level.
- Do not panic and take proper diet and sleep to keep the mind fresh.
- SCERT will publish the official answer key of Punjab NTSE stage 1 in online mode after the exam.
- NTSE Punjab answer key 2021 stage 1 will be released in the third week of November 2020.
- Students can visit: ssapunjab.org or follow the link given above to download the official answer key.
- NTSE answer key comprises the answers to all the questions asked.
- Using it they can calculate probable score and match with NTSE cutoff 2021 to know the chances of their selection.
NTSE Punjab 2021 Reservation system
NCERT determined the reservation criteria for scholarships which are followed by all the states/UTs. SCERT select students based on the following reservation criteria:
- 15% for SC
- 7.5% for ST
- 27% for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 4% for PH
- SCERT will release the cutoff marks for NTSE Punjab 2021 in the Last week of January 2021.
- The cutoff is published for all category candidates which is based on various predetermined factors.
- These are the marks that are mandatory to score to get selected for stage 2 exam.
- Students can check previous year’s cutoff marks and get an estimate about this year cutoff using the link given above.
- Along with cutoff, SCERT also releases the result of stage 1 NTSE Punjab 2021.
- The result will be released on the official website. Students can download their NTSE result in form of pdf file.
- Overall result file will contain the result of all the students who appeared for the exam and merit list mentions selected students’ basic details along with other details.
Around 190 candidates are selected for the second stage of the NTSE and after the declaration of NTSE result stage 2, finally selected students will be able to avail scholarships at different levels as given below:
Classes 11th to 12th
Rs. 1,250 per month
UG and PG
Rs. 2,000 per month
As per UGC norms.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NTSE Punjab 2020-21 Registration Form Started - Apply Here
Question: Can a student who is from Haryana apply for NTSE Punjab?
The students who are studying in the schools situated in Punjab can apply for NTSE Punjab even if they belong to Haryana.
Question: What is the passing marks for the stage I NTSE Punjab exam?
The candidate must obtain 40% marks in order to qualify the exam. On the other hand, the reserved category students must secure a minimum of 32% marks to get selected in the stage I exam.
Question: How can I clear the NTSE exam?
The students are advised to go through the syllabus of Class 9th and 10th religiously and prepare strategically in order to qualify for the NTSE exam.
Question: Where can I fill NTSE Punjab application form 2020-21?
Students can fill NTSE Punjab registration form 2020-21 through respective schools in online mode on www.epunjabschool.gov.in.
NTSE Punjab Result 2021 - SCERT, Punjab will release the NTSE ...
Rajasthan Board has released the NTSE Rajasthan form 2020-21 i...
NTSE Haryana 2020 - SCERT, Haryana has released the applicatio...
NTSE Rajasthan Result 2020-21 - Rajasthan board will declare ...
NTSE Telangana 2020-21 Form- DGE Telangana has released NTSE T...
Questions related to NTSE
NTSE stage1 Andhra Pradesh previous question papers
I am giving the links of the lrevious year question papers of NTSE Stage-1 of AP state below. Copy and paste the links in your browser to download them:-
NTSE stage-1 AP(SAT 2019):- https://drive.google.com/file/d/113tPrmlPEbpA2E_ME3VZexe1BasKnLW9/view?usp=drivesdk
NTSE Stage-1 AP(MAT 2019):- https://drive.google.com/file/d/112J3cTv4cYFKZN9EFN-UeQLbM5RqMxCs/view?usp=drivesdk
NTSE Stage-1 AP 2018 :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/10lZDOM2QuwLkjJ-TXLzNthftUJCjLE44/view?usp=drivesdk
NTSE stage-1 AP 2017:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/10v9ZHTJ6r0HX-JdXIeAitifCdIPdanpu/view?usp=drivesdk
You can visit the article below to find more previous year NTSE stage-1 question papers of AP with soultions(both in english and telugu):-
All the best!
NTSE telangana previous quetion paper
You can get NTSE Telangana previous year paper by visiting our site at https://school.careers360.com/articles/ntse-telangana-question-papers , this will make you acquaint with paper pattern, marking scheme, important topics and other such relevant details pertaining to preparation of the exam.
what if we do not submit Income Certificate in NTSE
NTSE got some rules and regulation and some terms and conditions it has clearly mentioned the following documents that is needed to apply for NTSE :
- Recent Colored Photograph
- State Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate (for PwD candidates)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
As per the rules and regulations of NTSE you must upload these documents positively or else Incomplete/ wrongly filled in application forms are liable to be rejected.
To be in a safe side if you have enough time left for submission kindly upload the documents or your form maybe rejected.
IF ANY MORE DOUBT YOU CAN CONTACT YOUR REGIONAL OFFICER FOR THIS THROUGH THE OFFICIAL LINK GIVEN BELOW
GOOD LUCK !!!!
How i can correct the mistake in my NTSE exam form done by school teacher for class 10th?
You may contact your state liaison office however it entirely depends on the kind of mistake you have made in the form. You may get their contact information from your state's SCERT site. Ypu ,ay also get thir contact information from https://school.careers360.com/articles/ntse-application-form . I hope they can sort out the problem. All the best!
How many marks per section should a student from Chhattisgarh achieve to get selected for NTSE stage 2?
Dear candidate below mentioned are the category wise cut offs for NTSE chhattisgarh:
For more details you can visit to the official site which is scert.cg.gov.in. So go through it and prepare accordingly. All the best. Go ahead.