NTSE Scholarship 2020-21– Check Eligibility, Amount, Disbursement,
NTSE Scholarship 2020-2021 – National Council of Education and Research (NCERT) will award the NTSE 2020 scholarship. This scholarship is given to Class 10th students who pass stage 1 and stage 2 exam. NTSE scholarship amount 2020 will be provided up to doctoral level for pursuing courses in science and social science. Students willing to take admission in professional courses like medicine and engineering can also avail NTSE scholarship 2020 up to second-degree level. Every year, lakhs of students appeared for the NTSE exam for all States and UTs. NTSE 2020 is held in two stages. Stage 1 exam will be conducted on December 12 and 13, 2020 at the state level by SCERTs. Whereas NTSE stage 2 exam will be conducted at the national level by NCERT on June 13, 2021. Students who clear both the examinations are awarded the NTSE 2020 scholarship amount for pursuing higher education. A total of 2000 NTSE scholarships will be provided to eligible students.
Latest: NTSE form 2020 released. Apply now.
NTSE Scholarship 2020 Amount
Based on the NTSE reservation criteria, candidates of different categories will be awarded the same NTSE scholarship 2020-2021 given below.
NTSE Scholarship Money 2020-2021
Higher Secondary level
Graduate and Post Graduate
For a Ph.D. degree (four years)
As per UGC norms
Before applying for NTSE 2021, candidates must read the eligibility criteria to ensure that they fulfil the requirements set by NCERT.
Rules for Disbursement of NTSE Scholarship 2020-2021
The awardees studying in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages Commerce, vocational studies and fine arts will be eligible to receive a scholarship up to PhD level whereas the awardees studying professional courses in medicines, engineering, technology, management and law, will be eligible to receive the scholarship up to second-degree level. The NTSE 2019 scholarship amount will be disbursed and renewed for students provided they:
- Secure a minimum of 60% score in aggregate every year.
- Take up studies in approved courses.
- Maintain good conduct as certified by the Head of the College/Institution and
- Continue their studies as a regular student.
- Do not absent themselves without proper leave.
- Take up studies on a whole-time basis.
- Do not take up any job with salary/remuneration/stipend.
- Do not accept any other scholarship simultaneously.
- Only students studying in class 10 could apply for the NTSE Scholarship.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Should not be more than 18 years of age.
- Must be studying in a recognized school/board of education.
- Candidates who are studying under open distance learning are also eligible to apply.
SCERT of all States and UTs will release the NTSE application forms in the first week of August on its official website. Candidates could either download the form online or obtain it offline from the State Liaison Officer. It must be noted that for many states the form was needed to be submitted offline before the last date.
Candidates must note the NTSE syllabus for stage 1 and 2 which includes topics to be covered for the two sections namely Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The MAT section will test students on their thinking ability, reasoning etc. while the SAT is further divided into three sub-sections namely Science, Maths and Social Science. The test carries no negative marking.
- Candidates preparing to sit for the NTSE exam must go through the complete syllabus and cover all the topics to ace in the exam. Since the syllabus for both the stages is same, candidates must keep revising it as practice makes a man perfect.
- Download and solve as many question papers to know the exam pattern, marking scheme and the types of questions that do round in NTSE exams every year.
- In case of any doubt, do not delay in getting it cleared. Having clear concepts is a must to clear any exam.
- While studying, maintain separate notes of important points and formulae. You can refer them just before the exam also to keep them in mind.
- Eat healthy and nutritious food. Exercise and take proper rest.
- Take small breaks after every hour. This will help you sit and study with concentration.
All States and UTs release the NTSE Stage 1 Result between January-March. The NTSE result will be released online in the form of merit list. The merit list includes the name and roll number of those candidates who have been selected for the NTSE stage 2. NTSE Stage 2 Result will be out in September.
The cutoff is the minimum marks a candidate needs to score in order to qualify for the NTSE stage 2. Those who achieve the NTSE cutoff for stage 1 shall find their name in the merit list.
NTSE Qualifying Marks
NTSE Punjab Cut off 2021 - Check cut off release date, expecte...
NTSE Rajasthan Cutoff 2021 - Rajasthan Board will release the ...
NTSE Haryana Cutoff 2021 - SCERT will release the Haryana NTSE...
NTSE Bihar Cutoff 2021- SCERT Patna will release NTSE Bihar st...
NTSE Delhi Cutoff 2021 - Directorate of Education, Delhi will ...
Questions related to NTSE
NTSE karnataka question paper 2020
Hello student you can easily download NTSE karnataka question paper and answer key from careers360 website.
Refer to the link mentioned below - https://school.careers360.com/download/sample-papers/ntse-karnataka-matsat-question-paper-answer-key-2019-20
Feel free to comment if you've any doubt
NTSE 2020 karnataka question paper
Below I have shared the link where you will find the NTSE 2020 question paper and answer key:
YOu may refer to the following link for question papers for previous year question papers:
Is telangana ntse stage 1 hard??
Directorate of government examination Telangana has released the application form for NTSE Telangana stage 1.
Actually NTSE stage 1 is not too much hard.if you have a willing you can clear it easily. For that you should go through the whole syllabus and should practice a lot for mental ability test part. You should having good memories power for part 2. Go through the previous year question papers to have a better idea of the question pattern. Click on the link below it can help you
WHAT IS THE LAST OF SUBMISSION OF ntse APPLICATION FORM FOR UTTAR PRADESH?
Last date for submission of NTSE application form for Uttar Pradesh was 10 November 2020 which was extended upto 17 Nov 2020.