- School Exams
- Bihar Board 12th Exam
Bihar Board 12th Exam 2023 - Exam Dates, Syllabus, Question Papers, Result
Latest Update for Bihar Board 12th
- 18 May 2023:
CUET Admit Card 2023 (Out Soon): Check NTA CUET UG Admit Card details here.
- 21 Mar 2023:
Bihar board 12th topper list is available. Check the toppers name, rank and other details.
- 21 Mar 2023:
Bihar Board Class 12th result 2023 date and time announced. Check details.
Stay up-to date with Bihar Board 12th News
About Bihar Board 12th 2023
Bihar Board intermediate exams 2023 will be conducted in two shifts, from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm. Class 12 BSEB time table 2023 has been released on December 9, 2022. Class 12 exams will be held from February 1 to February 11, 2023, for Arts, Commerce, and Science streams. The admit card for Bihar Board 12th exams 2023 will be released separately for theory and practical exams. The BSEB 12th practical admit card has been released on December 19, 2023. Students will be able to download the BSEB class 12 admit card for practicals till January 9, 2023. The BSEB practical exams class 12 are slated to be conducted from January 10 to January 20, 2023.
More About Bihar board 12th Exams 2023
- BSEB 12th compartment result 2023 date is May 31, 2023 at 1:30 PM
- Bihar Board compartment cum special exam application from were available from March 23 to March 30, 2023.
- Students can apply for scrutiny of BSEB 12th inter result 2023 from March 23, 2023 to April 1, 2023.
- The BSEB class 12 result has been announced on March 21, 2023 at 2 PM.
- The BSEB 12th answer key was released on March 2, 2023.
- The Board conducts BSEB 12th Exam 2023 for the students at around 1400 test centres across the state.
- Approximately 13.15 lakh students appear for the Bihar board class 12th examination, every year.
- Bihar Board Class 12 admit card for theory exams has been released on the official website of the Bihar Board on January 17, 2023.
- Students who want to appear for the Bihar Board 12th exams 2023 are supposed to submit their online applications before the last date.
- They are advised to practice with BSEB 12th model papers 2023 to know the exam pattern and prepare for the exams in a better way.
- Bihar board 12th question papers have 50% objective questions for which OMR sheets are provided to students.
Also, read Bihar Scholarship 2023.
Bihar Board 12th 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Bihar Board 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Bihar Board 12th|
|Conducting Body||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, English +3 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
Bihar Board 12th 2023 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
31 May, 2023
Result - Compartment Exam Result | Mode: Online
26 Apr, 2023 - 08 May, 2023
Exam - Compartment Exams | Mode: Offline
24 Apr, 2023 - 25 Apr, 2023
Result - Scrutiny Answer Sheet | Mode: Online
23 Mar, 2023 - 01 Apr, 2023
Application - Scrutiny | Mode: Online
23 Mar, 2023 - 30 Mar, 2023
Application - Compartment exam | Mode: Online
21 Mar, 2023
Result - Theory exam | Mode: Online
02 Mar, 2023
Answer Key | Mode: Online
11 Feb, 2023
Exam - Additional Subject, 320 – Philosophy (I.A) | Mode: Offline
10 Feb, 2023
Exam - 325 – Sociology (I.A), 220 – Accountancy (I.com), Computer Science (I.Sc, I.Com, I.A), Multi-Media and Web Technology (I.Sc, I.Com, I.A), Yoga and Physical Education (I.A), Vocational (Subject code 485 to 502) | Mode: Offline
09 Feb, 2023
Exam - 318 – Music (I.A), 120 – Agriculture (I.Sc), 319 – Home Science (I.A), Elective Subject Trade Paper – II [from subject code 431 to 457] (Vocational) | Mode: Offline
08 Feb, 2023
Exam - Language Subject (I.A, I.Sc, I.com, Voc), 324 – Psychology (I.A), 218 – Entrepreneurship (I.com) | Mode: Offline
07 Feb, 2023
Exam - 106/125 – Hindi (I.Sc), 206/224 – Hindi (I.com), 326 – Economics (I.A), 219 – Economics (I.com) | Mode: Offline
06 Feb, 2023
Exam - 119 – Biology (I.Sc), 322 – Political Science (I.A), 217 – Business Studies (I.com) | Mode: Offline
04 Feb, 2023
Exam - 105/124 – English (I.Sc), 205/223 – English (I.com), 321 – History (I.A), Elective Subject Trade Paper – I [from subject code 404 to 430] (Vocational) | Mode: Offline
03 Feb, 2023
Exam - 118 – Chemistry (I.Sc), 302- M.B. Alternative English, 303- M.B. Urdu, 304- M.B. Maithili (Only in old pattern), 323 – Geography (I.A), 402 – Foundation Course (Voc) | Mode: Offline
02 Feb, 2023
Exam - 117 – Physics (I.Sc), 301 - N.R.B (Only in old pattern), 305/330 – English (I.A), 403 – English (Voc) | Mode: Offline
01 Feb, 2023
Exam - 121 – Mathematics (I.Sc), 327 – Mathematics (I.A), 306/331 – Hindi (I.A), 401 - Hindi (Voc) | Mode: Offline
10 Jan, 2023 - 20 Jan, 2023
Exam - Practical exams | Mode: Offline
17 Jan, 2023
Admit Card - Annual Theory Examination | Mode: Online
19 Dec, 2022 - 09 Jan, 2023
Admit Card - Practical exam | Mode: Online
Bihar Board 12th 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students enrolled in class 12 of a school affiliated to BSEB, having the required percentage of attendance during the current academic year are eligible to apply for Bihar Board 12th exam 2023 .
- Students who clear all the dues and submit the form, pay the examination fee and whose applications are accepted by the board, can appear for the BSEB intermediate examination 2023.
Bihar Board 12th 2023 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- Students must collect the examination form from their respective schools and fill it.
- Submit the form to the school authority along with the examination fee as instructed.
- BSEB has also provided the facility to fill BSEB 12th examination form 2023 online through the board’s official website.
- Private students need to contact the board to obtain the application form, pay the requisite fee and sit for the Bihar Board 12th 2023 examination.
Also, read Top Schools in Bihar
Bihar Board 12th 2023 Preparation Tips
- Cover all topics in the syllabus of the Bihar Board 12th exam 2023. Seek help from the teachers and friends for the difficult topics.
- Make a timetable that accommodates all subjects, time for self-evaluation and contains sufficient breaks in between.
- Practice previous years’ Bihar board 12th question papers and sample papers available on the official website to improve speed and accuracy.
- Practice answering Bihar Board 12th model paper 2023.
- Make short notes while studying and use them later when revising.
- Group study is very effective as it will help you analyse your preparation level.
Read: Courses after 12th
- As per the exam pattern of Bihar board 12th, the question paper constitutes 50% multiple-choice questions (MCQs), to answer which, students are provided with OMR sheets.
- Subjects with both theory and practical comprise 35 MCQs in theory paper.
- The music paper carries 30 marks, out of which 14 marks are allocated to 14 MCQs.
- The Vocational papers will be conducted for 100 marks. Bihar intermediate 2023 exams will be held for a total of 500 marks and students have to secure 33 per cent marks to clear the exam.
- The exam duration for each paper will be 3 hours and 15 additional minutes will be allotted for reading the question paper.
Bihar board Class 12th exam pattern
|Entrepreneurship, Computer science, Multimedia & Web Technology, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Home Science, Agriculture, Physical Education and yoga|
Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, Mathematics, History, Sociology, Political science, Philosophy
English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Maithili, Urdu and other languages
Students should solve the sample papers and last year's papers to gather information about important topics and marking scheme. Solving the model papers also help students to check their preparedness. They are advised to solve as many Bihar 12th model papers 2023 as possible.
Bihar School Examination board released the BSEB 12th admit card 2023 on January 17, 2023. Students can download the BSEB inter admit card through official website, inter23biharboardonline.com.
BSEB Class 12 admit card 2023 is one of the most vital documents that every student should bring while appearing in exams, as without admit card, students are not allowed to sit in the exam.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID card
BSEB has declared class 12 result in online mode on March 21, 2023. Students can check their results by entering their roll number in the login window. The result displays a candidate’s name, marks in practical and theory, division and qualifying status.
Steps to check Bihar Board Class 12 Result
- Open the official website: biharboardonline.com.
- Click on the link of intermediate result 2023.
- Enter the details as asked and submit it.
- The result will open on the screen.
Verification of Result
Students who are not satisfied with their marks in Bihar Board 12th will be able to apply for scrutiny in the month of April 2023. For this, students need to submit Rs 120 per paper. To request verification of marks, students will have to follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and click on the link for verification.
- In the window for verification, enter roll code, roll number, and mobile number.
- Enter other required details, upload documents and pay the verification fee.
- Keep a copy of the application for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will the Bihar Board 12th date sheet 2023 be released?
BSEB 12th time table 2023 has been released on December 9, 2022.
Question:How many objective type questions will be asked in the BSEB inter exams 2023?
BSEB 12th question papers 2023 include 50% objective type questions for which OMR sheets are provided to the students. Students must solve Bihar Board 12th sample papers 2023 to stay acquainted with the exam pattern.
Question:How many students appear for the Bihar Board inter exams?
Around 13.15 lakh students appear in the Bihar Board 12th exams, every year.
Question:What is the mode of Bihar Board 12th examination 2023?
The mode of BSEB 12th exams 2023 is offline.
Question:When will the Bihar Board 12th exams 2023 be conducted?
Bihar Board 12th 2023 exams will be conducted from February 1 to February 11, 2023.
Question:What are the documents required for appearing in the BSEB inter exams 2023?
Students need to carry their admit card and school ID card in order to appear for the Bihar Board 12th exams 2023.
Question:What will be the timing for the Bihar Board inter examination 2023?
BSEB exam duration is 3 hours. However, 15 minutes extra are given to the students to read the question paper.
Question:Where will the private students collect the Bihar Board application form 2023?
Private students need to contact the Bihar board to obtain the application form. However, regular students can collect application forms from their respective school authorities.
Question:What is the eligibility criteria for BSEB 12th inter exams 2023?
Students enrolled in class 12 in a BSEB-affiliated school, having the required percentage of attendance during the current academic year can apply for the Bihar Board 12th exam 2023.
Question:What are the passing marks in Bihar board 12th 2023?
Students need to score a minimum of 33 per cent marks to pass BSEB 12th exams 2023.
Question:Can I apply for scrutiny of 12th class result?
Yes, students will be able to apply for scrutiny of BSEB 12th result from March 23 to April 1, 2023.
Question:When will BSEB 12th result be out?
The result of BSEB Class 12 has been declared on March 21, 2023.
Question:Where can I download Bihar board 12th admit card 2023?
Students can download the Bihar board 12th admit card 2023 in online mode from the official website - inter23.biharboardonline.com
Question:Where can I apply for Bihar board 12th exams?
Students can apply for BSEB 12th exams in online mode through their respective schools.
Questions related to Bihar Board 12th
can i get admission to sastra university with 89 percentile in jee mains and 80.4 percent in bihar board 12th exam.
There's no minimum cutoff marks required for the SASTRA UNIVERSITY, they give admission on the basis of JEE mains marks and your 12th board percentage,
You can calculate with this formula -
12th percentage * 0.75+jee main mark * 0.25
The total marks are 165, on the basis of your marks they will give you admission.
I hope it helps,
Best of luck
i got 77.4% in bihar board 12th exam but i perform very poor in jee mains jan shift. i only got 37 percentile. can i get admission in vit
It's tough to predict anything as of now,as it is the first time VIT is giving admission on the basis of 12th marks,though those who have given jee mains will be given weightage.
Seeing your marks their could chance for you through your 12th marks but that solely depends on the merit of the students who have applied.
You still have one chance to appear in the jee exam which will be conducted in September,so prepared for that with best of your efforts.
Hope for the best;
I got 334 marks out of 500 in Bihar board 12th so can i elegible for nit iit or MHT-CET college or IISER scb exame and i am in PWD category
IIT and NIT eligibility criteria for PWD category candidates is 65% in your class 12 boards.
Mht CET colleges eligibility criteria is you need to get 50% marks .
For IISER you need to individually pass in all the subjects.
As you have got 334 marks out of 500 you have secured 66.8 % in your class 12 board which makes you eligible to appear for all the exams.
I have passed bihar board 12th exam but one subject in math have 30 marks with grace 5 mark then I can eligible for competitive exam
If you have passed all the subjects then you are eligible for some of the competitive exams you wish to appear in your stream. But there are some entrance exams whose eligibility criteria for appearing is to score more than 50 percent in class 12th examination. It actually varies from exam to exam. So you need to check all the details before appearing for that particular exam.
sir/mam,I got 71.2% in bihar board 12th class am I eligible for jee advanced???
Yes, you are eligible for JEE advance if you have scored 71.2% in 12th but just securing marks in 12th will not work as you need to clear JEE mains first and then you will be able to sit in advance paper.
BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE.