About Bihar Board 12th 2021
Bihar Board will conduct Class 12 exams 2021 from February 2 to 13, 2021. for Arts, Commerce, and Science streams. The admit card for Bihar Board 12th exams 2021 has been released in online mode. Bihar Board intermediate exams 2021 will be conducted in two shifts, from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
Latest Bihar Board 12th Examination 2021 Updates:
- Bihar Board Class 12 admit card has been released on the official website of Bihar Board on January 16, 2021. Students can download the same till January 31, 2021.
- Bihar Board has revised the exam dates for Class 12. The exams will now be commenced on February 1, 2021. Check complete BSEB 12th time table 2021 now.
- Bihar Board has released the dummy admit card for Class 12 on October 30, 2020.
- Bihar Board proposed a 30 per cent reduction in the Bihar Board 12th syllabus 2021 to the State Government. However, the final decision in regard to this is pending.
- Bihar Board has started the application process for the academic session 2020-21.
More About Bihar board 12th Exams 2021
- The Board will conduct BSEB 12th Exam 2021 for the students at around 1384 test centres across the state.
- Approximately 13.15 lakh students appear for the Bihar board class 12th examination, every year.
- Students who are appearing for the Bihar Board 12th exams 2021 are supposed to submit their online applications before the last date.
- Students are advised to practice with BSEB 12th model papers 2021 to know the exam pattern and prepare for the exams in a better way.
- Bihar board 12th question papers have 50% objective questions for which OMR sheets are provided to students.
- The result will be released in the last week of March 2021.
Also, read Bihar Scholarship 2021.
Bihar Board 12th 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Bihar Board 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Bihar Board 12th|
|Conducting Body||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, English +3 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 9 Minutes|
Bihar Board 12th 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
13 Feb, 2021
Exam - Additional subject (Urdu, Maithili, Sanskrit, Prakrit, Magahi, Bhojpuri, Arabic, Persian, Pali, Bangla) | Mode: Offline
12 Feb, 2021
Exam - Computer Science, Multi Media & Web Technology, Yoga & Physical Education, Home Science (Arts), Accountancy | Mode: Offline
11 Feb, 2021
Exam - Sociology, M.B. Alt.English, M.B. Urdu, M.B. Maithili (Old pattern), Elective subject trade paper-III (From subject code 458 to 484) | Mode: Offline
10 Feb, 2021
Exam - N.R.B (Old pattern), Music, Foundation Course, Vocational Subjects (From subject code 485 to 512) | Mode: Offline
09 Feb, 2021
Exam - Philosophy, Economics (Commerce), Urdu, Maithili, Sanskrit, Prakrit, Magahi, Bhojpuri, Arabic, Persian, Pali, Bangla, Urdu, Maithili, Sanskrit, Prakrit, Magahi, Bhojpuri, Arabic, Persian, Pali, Bangla | Mode: Offline
08 Feb, 2021
Exam - Agriculture, Psychology, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship | Mode: Offline
06 Feb, 2021
Exam - Economics (Arts), Hindi (Science & Commerce), Elective subject trade paper-II (From subject code 431 to 457) | Mode: Offline
05 Feb, 2021
Exam - Hindi (Arts), Biology | Mode: Offline
04 Feb, 2021
Exam - English (Science & Commerce), History, Elective subject trade paper-I (From subject code 404 to 430) | Mode: Offline
03 Feb, 2021
Exam - English (Arts), Chemistry | Mode: Offline
02 Feb, 2021
Exam - Geography, Mathematics (Science and Arts), English (Vocational) | Mode: Offline
01 Feb, 2021
Exam - Political Science, Physics, Hindi (Vocational) | Mode: Offline
16 Jan, 2021 - 31 Jan, 2021
Admit Card - Theory | Mode: Online
09 Jan, 2021 - 18 Jan, 2021
Exam - Practicals | Mode: Offline
19 Dec, 2020 - 09 Jan, 2021
Admit Card - Practicals | Mode: Online
30 Oct, 2020
Admit Card - Dummy admit card | Mode: Online
22 Aug, 2020 - 25 Aug, 2020
Late Fee Application | Mode: Online
22 Aug, 2020 - 25 Aug, 2020
Application Correction | Mode: Online
Bihar Board 12th 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Students enrolled in class 12 of a school affiliated to BSEB, having the required percentage of attendance during the current academic year are eligible to apply for Bihar Board 12th exam 2021 .
- Students who will clear all the dues and submit the form, pay the examination fee and whose applications will be accepted by the board will be able to appear for the BSEB intermediate examination 2021.
Bihar Board 12th 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- Students must collect the examination form from their respective schools and fill it.
- Submit the form to the school authority along with the examination fee as instructed.
- BSEB has also provided the facility to fill BSEB 12th examination form 2021 online through the board’s official website.
- Private students need to contact the board to obtain the application form, pay the requisite fee and sit for the Bihar Board 12th 2021 examination.
Bihar Board 12th 2021 Preparation Tips
- Cover all topics in the syllabus of the Bihar Board 12th exam 2021. Seek help from the teachers and friends for the difficult topics.
- Make a timetable that accommodates all subjects, time for self-evaluation and contains sufficient breaks in between.
- Practice previous years’ Bihar board 12th question papers and sample papers available on the official website to improve speed and accuracy.
- Practice answering Bihar Board 12th model paper 2021.
- Make short notes while studying and use them later when revising.
- Group study is very effective as it will help you analyse your preparation level.
- As per the exam pattern of Bihar board 12th, the question paper constitutes 50% multiple-choice questions (MCQs), to answer which, students are provided with OMR sheets.
- Subjects with both theory and practical comprise 35 MCQs in theory paper.
- The music paper carries 30 marks, out of which 14 marks are allocated to 14 MCQs.
- The Vocational papers will be conducted for 100 marks. Bihar intermediate 2021 exams will be held for a total of 500 marks and students have to secure 33 per cent marks to clear the exam.
- The exam duration for each paper will be 3 hours and 15 additional minutes will be allotted for reading the question paper.
Bihar board 12th exam pattern
|Entrepreneurship, Computer science, Multimedia & Web Technology, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Home Science, Agriculture, Physical Education and yoga|| |
Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, Mathematics, History, Sociology, Political science, Philosophy
English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Maithili, Urdu and other languages
Students should solve the sample papers and last year's papers to gather information about important topics and marking scheme. Solving the model papers also help students to check their preparedness. They are advised to solve as many Bihar 12th model papers 2021 as possible.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID card
BSEB will declare class 12 result in online mode in the last week of March 2021. Students will be able to check their result by entering their roll number in the login window. The result will display a candidate’s name, marks in practical and theory, division and qualifying status.
Steps to check Bihar Board Inter Result
- Open the official website: bsebinteredu.in.
- Click on the link of intermediate result 2021.
- Enter the details as asked and submit it.
- The result will open on the screen.
Verification of Result
Students who are not satisfied with their marks in Bihar Board 12th will be able to apply for scrutiny in the month of May 2021. For this, students need to submit Rs. 120 per paper. To request for verification of marks, students will have to follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and click on the link for verification.
- In the window for verification, enter roll code, roll number, and mobile number.
- Enter other required details, upload documents and pay the verification fee.
- Keep a copy of the application for future reference.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Where can I apply for Bihar board 12th exams?
Students can apply for BSEB 12th exams in online mode through respective schools.
Question: Where can I download Bihar board 12th admit card 2021?
The Bihar board 12th admit card 2021 is released in online mode from the official website.
Question: When will BSEB 12th result be out?
The result of BSEB Class 12 is expected to be released in March 2021.
Question: Can I apply for verification of 12th class result?
Yes, students will be able to apply for scrutiny of BSEB 12th result in the month of May 2021.
Question: What are the passing marks in the BSEB 12th inter exams 2021?
Students need to score a minimum of 33 per cent marks to pass BSEB 12th exams 2021.
Question: What is the eligibility criteria for BSEB 12th inter exams 2021?
Students enrolled in class 12 in a BSEB affiliated school, having the required percentage of attendance during the current academic year can apply for Bihar Board 12th exam 2021.
Question: What is the last date to apply for the Bihar Board 12th exams 2021?
Students must submit the BSEB application form 2021 until August 25, 2020.
Question: Where will the private students collect the Bihar Board application form 2021?
Private students need to contact the Bihar board to obtain the application form. However, regular students can collect application forms from their respective school authorities.
Question: What will be the timing for the Bihar Board inter examination 2021?
BSEB exam duration will be 3 hours. However, 15 minutes extra will be given to the students to read the question paper.
Question: What are the documents required for appearing in the BSEB inter exams 2021?
Students will need to carry their admit card and school ID card in order to appear for the Bihar Board 12th exams 2021.
Question: When will the Bihar Board 12th exams 2021 be conducted?
Bihar Board 12th 2021 exams will be conducted from February 1 to 13, 2021.
Question: What is the mode of Bihar Board 12th examination 2021?
The mode of BSEB 12th exams 2021 will be offline.
Question: How many students appear for the Bihar Board inter exams?
Around 13.15 lakh students appear in the Bihar Board 12th exams every year.
Question: How many objective type questions will be asked in the BSEB inter exams 2021?
BSEB 12th question papers 2021 will include 50% objective type questions for which OMR sheets will be provided to the students. Students must solve Bihar Board 12th sample papers 2021 to stay acquainted with the exam pattern.
Question: When will the Bihar Board 12th date sheet 2021 be released?
BSEB 12th time table 2021 has been released on October 7, 2020.
Questions related to Bihar Board 12th
S. Sc me kaun kaun chapter aayega
I would be glad to help you but I request you to please rewrite your question more elaborately and in a clear manner. Else I'll end up providing you incorrect information.
EnglishHindi Historypolitical sciencepsychologysociologyI want this all subject note in english languageI Will my exam in 2021
Those are very good subject options. Many colleges offer combinations in these subjects. But I Can solve your query if you are a little more clear, please. Please give the name of the college or the exam so I can help you better!
Bihar Board 12th Exam Date 2021 Arts ,Commerce and science
Tentative dates for Bihar Board, 12th is from 3 February 2021 to 13 February. You can visit following page for complete details.
This will help you with your query.
Bihar Board 12th Chemistry Model Paper 2021
Download the free model paper for chemistry class 12 2021, from careers360.
Here is the link to download the papers https://school.careers360.com/download/sample-papers/bihar-board-12th-chemistry-model-paper-2020
Practise model papers to enhance your score. All the best for exam
my Name is Fida Hussain my College forbisganj
It's not clear from your question what exactly is your query, as you've tagged Bihar TET, I'm providing information on this.
Bihar TET is condemned by BSEB for recruitment of teachers at primary level. There are two papers in this exam; Paper I is for teaching classes I to V, and Paper II is for classes VI to VIII.
Candidates with BEd degree and qualifications as per paper level are eligible to apply for the respective post. This year the tentative date for exam is in the month of September, for more details regarding this, you may stay updated at the official website at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in