About Bihar Board 12th 2020
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has declared the Bihar board 12th result 2020 on March 24, 2020. The exams were conducted class 12 exams from February 3 to February 13, 2020, for arts, commerce, and science stream. The admit card for Bihar Board 12th exams 2020 has been released in online mode. The BSEB 12th exam conducted in two shifts, from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
Latest: Students can apply for scrutiny of result from May 8 to 25, 2020.
More About Bihar board 12th Exams 2020
- The final BSEB 12th time table 2020 was issued online on November 18, 2019.
- The board conducts class 12 students at around 1384 test centers across the state.
- Approximately 13.15 lakh students appear for the Bihar board class 12th examination, every year.
- Students who are appearing for the Bihar Board 12th exams 2020 need to submit their online applications from June 29 to July 8, 2019.
- Students should practice with BSEB 12th model papers 2020 to know the exam pattern.
- Bihar board 12th question papers have 50% objective questions for which OMR sheets are provided to students.
- Bihar board 12th result 2020 will be released in the last week of March 2020. In 2019, the result has been declared on March 30, and the overall pass percentage was 79.76%.
Bihar Board 12th 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Bihar Board 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Bihar Board 12th|
|Conducting Body||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, English +3 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 9 Minutes|
Bihar Board 12th 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
08 May, 2020 - 25 May, 2020
Application - For scrutiny of result | Mode: Online
24 Mar, 2020
Result | Mode: Online
13 Feb, 2020
Exam - Home Science (I.A.), Economics (I.Com), M.B. (I.A.), Accountancy (I.Com.) | Mode: Offline
12 Feb, 2020
Exam - Language subject (I.A stream), Sociology (I.A.), Business Studies (I.Com.), Related subjects (Vocational course) | Mode: Offline
11 Feb, 2020
Exam - N.R.B (I.A stream), Philosophy (I.A.), Vocational Trade-III | Mode: Offline
10 Feb, 2020
Exam - Language subject (I.Sc. & I.Com streams), Psychology (I.A.), Vocational Trade-II | Mode: Offline
08 Feb, 2020
Exam - Agriculture (I.Sc. stream), Music (I.A stream), Entrepreneurship (I.Com), Geography (I.A.) | Mode: Offline
07 Feb, 2020
Exam - Mathematics (I.Sc. & I.A streams), M.B. (I.Sc & I.com stream), Vocational Trade-I | Mode: Offline
06 Feb, 2020
Exam - N.R.B (I.Sc. & I.Com streams), Computer Science, Multi Media & Web. Technology, Yoga & Physical Education (I.A.) | Mode: Offline
05 Feb, 2020
Exam - Biology (I.Sc stream), Economics (I.A stream), Foundation course (Vocational) | Mode: Offline
04 Feb, 2020
Exam - Chemistry (I.Sc stream), Political Science (I.A stream), English (Vocational course) | Mode: Offline
03 Feb, 2020
Exam - Physics (I.Sc stream), History (I.A stream), R.B. Hindi (Vocational course) | Mode: Offline
10 Jan, 2020 - 21 Jan, 2020
Exam - Practicals | Mode: Offline
18 Sep, 2019
Admit Card - Dummy Admit Card | Mode: Online
Bihar Board 12th 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Students enrolled in class 12 of a school affiliated to BSEB, having the required percentage of attendance during the current academic year are eligible to apply for Bihar intermediate exam.
- Students who have cleared all dues submitted the form, paid the examination fee and whose applications are accepted by the board are able to appear for the Bihar Board 12th examinations 2020.
Bihar Board 12th 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- Students should collect the examination form from their respective schools and fill it.
- Submit the form to the school authority along with the examination fee as instructed.
- BSEB has also provided the facility to fill BSEB 12th examination form online through the board’s official website.
- Private students need to contact the board to obtain the application form, pay the requisite fee and sit for the Bihar Board 12th exams 2020
Bihar Board 12th 2020 Preparation Tips
- Cover all topics in the syllabus of the Bihar Board 12th exam 2020. Contact teachers for topics that are difficult.
- Make a timetable that accommodates all subjects, time for self-evaluation and contains sufficient breaks in between.
- Practice previous years’ Bihar board 12th question papers and sample papers available on the official website to improve speed and accuracy.
- Practice answering Bihar Board 12th Model Paper.
- Make short notes while studying and use them later when revising.
- Group study is very effective as it will help you analyse your preparation level.
- As per the exam pattern of Bihar board 12th, the question paper constitutes 50% multiple-choice questions (MCQs), to answer which, students are provided with OMR sheets.
- Subjects with both theory and practical comprise 35 MCQs in theory paper.
- The music paper carries 30 marks, out of which 14 marks are allocated to 14 MCQs.
- The Vocational papers are conducted for 100 marks. Bihar intermediate 2019 is held for a total of 500 marks and students have to secure 33% to clear the exam.
- The exam duration for each paper is 3 hours and 15 additional minutes are allotted for reading the question paper.
Bihar board 12th exam pattern
|Entrepreneurship, Computer science, Multimedia & Web Technology, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Home Science, Agriculture, Physical Education and yoga|| |
Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, Mathematics, History, Sociology, Political science, Philosophy
English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Maithili, Urdu and other languages
Students should solve the sample papers and last year's papers to gather information about important topics and marking scheme. Solving the model papers also help students to check their preparedness. Students are advised to solve as many Bihar 12th model papers as they can.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID card
BSEB has declared class 12 result in online mode on March 24, 2020. Students can check their result by entering their roll number in the login window. Bihar Intermediate result will display a candidate’s name, marks in practical and theory, division and qualifying status.
Steps to check Bihar Board 12th Result 2020
- Open the official website: bsebinteredu.in.
- Click on the link of intermediate result 2020.
- Enter the details as asked and submit it.
- Bihar board 12th 2020 result will open on the screen.
Verification of BSEB 12th Result 2020
Students who are not satisfied with their marks in Bihar Board 12th can apply for scrutiny from May 8 to 25, 2020. For this, students have to submit Rs. 120 per paper. To request for verification of marks, students have to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the link for verification.
- In the window for verification, enter roll code, roll number, and mobile number.
- Enter other required details, upload documents and pay the verification fee.
- Keep a copy of the application for future reference.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Where can I apply for Bihar board 12th exams?
Students can apply for BSEB 12th exams in online mode through respective schools.
Question: Where can I download Bihar board 12th admit card 2020?
Students can download Bihar board 12th admit cards in online mode from the official website.
Question: When will Bihar board 12th 2020 result be out?
Bihar board 12th class result for 2020 has been released on March 24, 2020.
Question: Can I apply for verification of Bihar board 12th class result 2020?
Yes, students can apply for scrutiny of BSEB 10th result 2020 from May 8 to 25, 2020.
Questions related to Bihar Board 12th
my Name is Fida Hussain my College forbisganj
It's not clear from your question what exactly is your query, as you've tagged Bihar TET, I'm providing information on this.
Bihar TET is condemned by BSEB for recruitment of teachers at primary level. There are two papers in this exam; Paper I is for teaching classes I to V, and Paper II is for classes VI to VIII.
Candidates with BEd degree and qualifications as per paper level are eligible to apply for the respective post. This year the tentative date for exam is in the month of September, for more details regarding this, you may stay updated at the official website at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
i got 77.4% in bihar board 12th exam but i perform very poor in jee mains jan shift. i only got 37 percentile. can i get admission in vit
It's tough to predict anything as of now,as it is the first time VIT is giving admission on the basis of 12th marks,though those who have given jee mains will be given weightage.
Seeing your marks their could chance for you through your 12th marks but that solely depends on the merit of the students who have applied.
You still have one chance to appear in the jee exam which will be conducted in September,so prepared for that with best of your efforts.
Hope for the best;
Syllabus for bihar board 12th exam 2021
kindly go through the below link you will get the detailed syllabus of class 12th, bihar board.
The Bihar Board releases the BSEB 12th class program 2020-21 for Science , Commerce and Arts streams. Students will access the Bihar 12th class syllabus 2020-21 from the official biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in website. Bihar Board Class 12 of the 2020-21 syllabus includes significant themes and the labeling scheme for all subjects. .Students will obey the approved 12th syllabus 2020-21 of the Bihar Board in order to get accurate knowledge
Solve Previous year's Bihar Board 12th question papers to know about the important topics of BSEB 12th syllabus 2020-21 and prepare accordingly.
I want to ask about syllabus of PCM stream students with english and hindi from Bihar board 2020-21 batch and also please provide study materials of these 5 subjects..
Thank you for your query. The following are the syllabus for PCM in Bihar Board syllabus 2020-2021:
- Physics:Electrostatic,Current Electricity,Electro-Magnetism,AC and Electromagnectic Induction,Electromagnetic Waves,Optics
- Chemistry:State of Matter,Solutions, Electrochemistry,Chemical Kinectics, Organic Chemistry,Surface Chemistry
- Maths:Relations and Functions, Algebra,Calculus, 3D geometry,Linear Programming, Probaility.
- English: Grammar, Vocabulary, Stories
All the best