Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) is responsible for conducting higher secondary (+2 Stage) examination for all government and private schools in the state. TBSE 12th 2019 examination started from March 1 and will continue till April 3, 2019. The admit card for the exam must have been released 20 days prior to the exam. Students could collect the same from their schools. The exam comprises both theory and practical papers. The timing of the exam is 12 noon to 3:15 pm. TBSE 12th result 2019 will be announced online separately for arts, commerce and science in June 2019. Students who clear the TBSE 12th examination can apply for admission to various universities and colleges in undergraduate programmes.
To be eligible for TBSE 12th examination, candidates must have passed class 11th from any recognized board of education. Also, they should have studied class 12 from TBSE affiliated school.
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
The application form of TBSE 12th will be sent by TBSE to the respective schools. Candidates have to fill TBSE 12th application form offline. The respective school principals will send the application forms to the board. The registration fees for TBSE 12th is Rs 200 while the examination fee is Rs 150.
• Students should take each subject of TBSE 12th and go through all the topics and chapters.
• As there are chances of getting questions beyond the syllabus, candidates should clear their concepts to solve questions easily.
• candidates should solve the past ten-year question papers in order to familiarise yourself with the exam pattern and frequent questions. This will boost confidence and help in understanding the kind of questions which are to be expected in the exam.
• Make note of important formulae, theorems, dates, definition as it will help in quick revision.
• Prepare a timetable for study and prioritize important and weaker sections first.
• Do group study as it helps to learn fast and tackle difficult areas.
• Candidates must solve questions of varying difficulty and try them to finish during the allotted time.
• TBSE 12th is conducted for total 500 marks.
• Candidates have to appear for 5 subjects. Each paper is held for 100 marks.
• Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
• The theory paper will be of 80 marks while practical/internal assessment comprises 20 marks.
• To pass TBSE class 12 exam candidates in each subject have to secure 30% in written and practical together.
• The theory and practical paper of science stream carry 70 and 30 marks respectively except maths. The theory paper of maths is held for 90 marks while 10 marks is for project.
• According to the TBSE 12th exam pattern, English and Business Studies carry 90 marks while 10 marks are allotted for the practical paper of both the subjects.
Tripura Board prescribes the question papers for class 12th exams which helps in analysing the preparation level of the students. Thus students can work on the weak areas and score well in the exam.
TBSE will send the admit card of TBSE 12th to the respective schools. Candidates have to collect the same from their schools 20 days prior to the beginning of the exam. TSBE 12th admit card 2019 will include details like candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, photograph, the name of the board, father’s and mother’s name, subjects, centre name & code, important instructions, exam schedule and signature of the officials. Candidates have to carry their admit card while appearing for the exam or else they won’t be allowed to take the test.
TBSE first declares the result of TBSE 12th for science stream followed by the declaration of result for arts and commerce. Tripura Board of Secondary Education 12th for science stream will be announced in the last week of May, 2019. The result for arts and commerce stream will be declared in the first week of June, 2019. TBSE 12th result will be available in online mode. Candidates have to log in with their roll number to check the result. TBSE class 12 result 2019 will carry details like student’s name, roll number, registration number, enrollment number, status, grade and total marks. Only those candidates can appear for supplementary exam who have secured total 150 marks but have failed in one subject.
TBSE 12th Science Result 2019 - Tripura board will release the result of TBSE class 12 ...
TBSE 12th Result 2019- Tripura Board will declare the class 12th result separately for ...
TBSE 12th Art Result 2019 - Tripura Board will release the result for higher secondary ...
TBSE 12th Commerce Result 2019 - TBSE will declare the Tripura Board 12th Commerce Resu...
TBSE HS routine 2019- The Tripura Board of Secondary Education has revised the TBSE HS ...
TBSE 12th Question Papers - Prepare for TBSE 12th exams using Tripura Board 12th questi...
Your Tripura Board of Secondary Education 12th Examination (TBSE 12th) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile