About UP Board 10th 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Board 10th examination 2019 is conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh. UP Board 10th 2019 is held annually for all students studying in 10th class in UP schools. The exam will be held from February 7, 2019 to February 28, 2019. The UP Board 10th examination is a state level exam, which is offered offline at various centres across Uttar Pradesh and comprises 6 subjects namely Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Drawing. The Home Science optional paper is also available for female candidates. The UP Board 10th 2019 application procedure can be done both online as well as offline from the candidate's respective school and the admit card will be available online in the month of January 2019. The UP Board 10th result 2019 will be available online as well as through SMS tentatively in April 2019.
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh|
Download all details about UP Board 10th 2019Download Brochure
UP Board 10th 2019 Important Dates
|16 Jan, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Available | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2019||Exam - Music | Mode: Offline|
|08 Feb, 2019||Exam - Agriculture | Mode: Offline|
|12 Feb, 2019||Exam - Hindi (Preliminary) | Mode: Offline|
|13 Feb, 2019||Exam - Home Science | Mode: Offline|
|14 Feb, 2019||Exam - English | Mode: Offline|
|15 Feb, 2019||Exam - Urdu | Mode: Offline|
|15 Feb, 2019||Exam - Human Science/Physiology | Mode: Offline|
|16 Feb, 2019||Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline|
|21 Feb, 2019||Exam - Sewing | Mode: Offline|
|21 Feb, 2019||Exam - Ranjan Arts | Mode: Offline|
|22 Feb, 2019||Exam - Commerce | Mode: Offline|
|22 Feb, 2019||Exam - Sankskrit | Mode: Offline|
|23 Feb, 2019||Exam - Social Studies | Mode: Offline|
|25 Feb, 2019||Exam - Music (Instrumental) | Mode: Offline|
|25 Feb, 2019||Exam - Gujarati/Punjabi | Mode: Offline|
|26 Feb, 2019||Exam - Science | Mode: Offline|
|27 Feb, 2019||Exam - Computer | Mode: Offline|
|28 Feb, 2019||Exam - Sanskrit | Mode: Offline|
|29 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
UP Board 10th 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The UP Board 10th eligibility criteria for UP Board 10th 2019 includes:
- The candidate must have successfully cleared his or her class 9th examinations with the requisite amount of attendance.
- The candidate must have done so from a school affiliated to the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP).
- The candidate must have filled the application form and paid the required fees for the UP Board 10th examination.
UP Board 10th 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Credit Card | Debit Card | Bank Challan
The UP Board 10th 2019 Application Process can be carried out both online and offline.
- In the online method, the candidate is required to fill the online form and pay the required exam fee through online payment methods.
- In the offline method, the candidate can fill the application form through his or her school of education and pay the exam fee via a bank challan.
UP Board 10th 2019 Application Process
UP Board 10th 2019 Preparation Tips
The UP Board 10th 2019 preparation can be carried out by keeping the following 5 points in mind:
- The candidate should revise the lessons taught in class every day and with strict regularity. Following this practice will help the candidate to thoroughly understand and remember concepts from the various chapters in the long run.
- The candidate must maintain regularity in attendance of classes in the school. Regularity in school will help the candidate to comprehensively understand a topic in the school. In case of any doubt in any topic, the candidate must clear his or her doubts by appropriately interacting with the teachers.
- The candidate must devote a proper amount of time to every subject and ensure that the concepts of all chapters are clear. Book suggestions can be taken from teachers to further ensure clarity of the subject matter.
- The candidate must ensure that sufficient practice is carried out in order to comprehensively understand and remember the subject matter. Making notes is a beneficial practice methodology and speeds up the learning process. Mock question papers are a great practice medium which also aid in pinpointing areas of study which need further attention.
- The candidate should sleep and eat well. The candidate should ensure physical soundness and maintain health to ensure proper preparation for the exam.
UP Board 10th 2019 Exam Pattern
The UP Board 10th 2019 exam pattern comprises exams in 6 subjects:
- Social Science
- Home Science (only for girls)
The Home Science subject option is available only for girls.
The total duration of each exam is 3 hours and 15 minutes and the UP Board 10th exam pattern comprises various types of questions:
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Very Short Answer
- Short Answer
- Long Answer
The breakdown of marks includes 70 marks allotted for theory and practical and internal assessment being assigned a combined total of 30 marks.
UP Board 10th 2019 Admit Card
The UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019 will be available online on the official website for Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) in January 2019.
In order to download the UP Board 10th 2019 admit card, the candidate needs to submit details include his or her date of birth and name. The admit card will be available for download in the pdf format.
Documents Required at Exam
- UP Board Admit Card
- Valid government issued photo ID
UP Board 10th 2019 Result
The UP Board 10th Result 2019 will be available to candidates tentatively in April 2019 and can be accessed in two ways:
- The UP Board highschool result can be accessed online through the result link available on the UPMSP Website by entering the candidate's roll no. The result can be downloaded and printed by the candidate.
- The UP Board 10th 2019 result can also be obtained via SMS. The candidate must send UP10<space>seven digit roll number to 56263.
- Original marksheets of the UP Board 10th result 2019 will be provided by the respective schools of the candidates.
The passing criteria for all exams in 33% and the UP Board 10th result is determined through different grading systems for theory and practical examinations.
UP Board 10th Examination Grading System - Theory
|Grade||Percentage of Marks|
|A1||91 - 100|
|A2||81 - 90|
|B1||71 - 80|
|B2||61 - 70|
|C1||51 - 60|
|C2||41 - 50|
|D||33 - 40|
|E1||21 - 32|
|E2||Less than 21|
UP Board 10th Examination Grading System - Practical
|Grade||Percentage of Marks|
|A||80 - 100|
|B||60 - 79|
|C||45 - 59|
|D||33 - 44|
|E||Less than 33|
Qualifying Marks Trend
News and Articles
UP Board High School Result 2019
UP Board High School Result 2019 - UPMSP will announce the UP Board class 10 result onl...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile