About Odisha 10th Board 2019
Odisha 10th Board exam is conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha between February and March every year. The exam is conducted for Maths, Science, Social Science, Oriya, Hindi and English. The exam duration for each subject is 2.5 hours. The BSE 10th Odisha result is announced in the first week of May in the online mode. Students have to enter their roll number as given on their admit card to check their Odisha 10th board result. The marks scored by students in class 10 will help them choose an academic stream (Science, Arts and Commerce) in class 11. To appear for the exam BSE Odisha 10th, candidates must have passed class 9 and have requisite attendance in class 10 to appear for the exam. In 2018, more than 5 lakh students appear in Odisha HSC exam.
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Languages||Bengali, English +4 More|
|Conducting Body:||Board of Seconday Education, Odisha|
Download all details about Odisha 10th Board 2019Download Brochure
Odisha 10th Board 2019 Important Dates
|01 Nov, 2018 - 30 Nov, 2018 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Offline|
|07 Feb, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Available | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2019 - 08 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|07 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
Odisha 10th Board 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are appearing for the Odisha 10th Board must go through the eligibility criteria of Odisha 10th board given below:
- Regular candidates who have pursued class 9 and 10 at one or more High Schools recognised by the Board.
- Ex-regular students who have pursued class 9 and 10 in one or more recognised High Schools.
- External students who were duly enrolled for the correspondence course managed by the Board.
- Candidates also have to clear their dues within the prescribed date to be eligible to appear for the Odisha Board class 10 exam.
Odisha 10th Board 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
Students who are applying for Odisha HSC exam must fill and submit the application form to the Secretary along with the fee prescribed in the specified time by the examination committee. Odisha 10th board application form 2019 sent after the due date will be rejected. Also, any application form that is incompletely or wrongly filled will be rejected if it is not rectified within 10 days from the date of issue.
Odisha 10th Board E-books and Sample Papers
Odisha 10th Board 2019 Preparation Tips
- Pick a place that is noise-free to study. Everybody has their own comfort zone, so find a study space and suitable time that work for you.
- Study every day as it will prevent you from last-minute cramming
- Revise each subject once a week you have studied. Doing this weekly will help you understand the concepts and let you retain them for a long time.
- If you are stuck with some questions, do not hesitate to ask your senior or teachers. You can also seek help from your class mates or parents.
Odisha 10th Board 2019 Exam Pattern
Odisha HSC 2019 board exam is held between February/March. The exam for the same is conducted for 2.5 hours. The list of subjects for which the exam will be held is the First language (Oriya. Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Alt. English), Second language (English, Hindi, Punjabi), Third language (Hindi, Sanskrit, Odia, Punjabi), Mathematics, Science and Social Science. Candidates must go through the Odisha 10th board exam pattern to know the marking scheme, number of questions and types of questions asked in the exam. Also, students must practice previous years’ question papers to score well in Odisha 10th exam.
Odisha 10th Board 2019 Admit Card
Students can download their Odisha 10th board admit card 2019 from the first week of February on the official website. Students will have to enter their school code and password to download Odisha 10th admit card. Students must keep the admit card till the announcement of result. It is to be noted that Odisha 10th Board admit card is an important document to carry to the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam without admit card.
The admit card includes essential details, such as candidate’s name, roll number and registration number.
Documents Required at Exam
- Odisha 10th Admit card
- School ID
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha releases the Odisha 10th result 2019 in the first week of May. Students who are appearing for class 10th state board exam can check their Odisha 10th result by entering roll number. Students also have the option to check their results through SMS. To know the result via SMS, they have to send message OR10 (roll number) to 5676750. Check the steps below to download Odisha class 10 result:
- Click on Odisha HSC 2019 official link.
- Enter the Roll number
- Click on Submit
- The Odisha 10th result 2019 will reflect on the screen displaying marks scored in various subjects
Qualifying Marks Trend
News and Articles
Odisha 10th Question Papers
Odisha 10th Question Papers - Download and practice Odisha 10th question papers for bet...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile