About JAC 10th 2019
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) administers JAC 10th exam to assess the scholastic abilities of students studying in the 10th class of schools affiliated with the board. Qualifying 10th exam makes students eligible to progress on to 11th class. JAC class 10th exams will be conducted from February 20, 2019 to March 9, 2019. Result for JAC class 10th exam is usually declared in the second week of June. The result is declared online and students can visit JAC's official website to check their results. The original mark sheets are, however, handed to students after a few days. JAC conducts the 10th exam for subjects including English, Hindi (Course A & Course B), Commerce, Home Science, Mathematics, Music, Urdu, Bengali, Oriya, Science, Arabic and Persian among others.
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, Bengali +5 More|
|Conducting Body:||Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi|
Download all details about JAC 10th 2019Download Brochure
JAC 10th 2019 Important Dates
|25 Feb, 2019||Exam - Hindi (Course A and course B) | Mode: Offline|
|26 Feb, 2019||Exam - Music | Mode: Offline|
|27 Feb, 2019||Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline|
|01 Mar, 2019||Exam - Sanskrit | Mode: Offline|
|05 Mar, 2019||Exam - English | Mode: Offline|
|07 Mar, 2019||Exam - Science | Mode: Offline|
|09 Mar, 2019||Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline|
|12 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|21 Feb, 2019||Exam - Arabic / Persian / Ho / Mundari / Santhali / Oraon | Mode: Offline|
|23 Feb, 2019||Exam - Urdu / Bengali / Oriya | Mode: Offline|
|20 Feb, 2019||Exam - Commerce / Home Science / IIT / ITS / HEL / MAE / SEC/RET / BAW / TAT | Mode: Offline|
|22 Feb, 2019||Exam - Kharia / Khortha / Kurmali / Nagpuri / Panch Pargania | Mode: Offline|
JAC 10th 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the JAC class 10th 2019 are the basic qualifications/requirements that should be met by the candidate so that he be allowed to sit for the exam. The Jharkhand Board 10th eligibility criteria set by the Jharkhand Academic Council for the 10th exam is:
- The candidate must be enrolled in a school affiliated to the Jharkhand Academic Council.
- The candidate must have passed 9th grade in every subject they had.
- The candidate must have filled the application form for the JAC class 10th Exam.
JAC 10th 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
Candidates can apply for the JAC class 10th Exam 2019 offline through the application provided to them by the school authorities. The Jharkhand Board 10th application provided should be filled out properly with every detail correct. Candidates are also supposed to attach the documents required like caste certificate, PWD certificate etc. in cases necessary. The students, thereafter, are to submit the form to the school authorities.
Student Appearing Vs Seat Available
|Year||Student Appeared||Seats Available|
JAC 10th E-books and Sample Papers
JAC 10th 2019 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips for the JAC 2019 are the mantras followed by toppers and suggested by exam experts to succeed in the 10th Jharkhand Board exam. The preparation tips for different subjects are as follows:
- English: To prepare for English in JAC Class 10th 2019, make sure you have read all texts in your curriculum. Pay attention to your grammar while writing the exam. Learn the formats of different Reports, Letters, Applications etc. in your syllabus.
- Hindi: Hindi literature is fairly easy, like english, the problem comes in the Hindi grammar section. Learn the definitions and examples properly and try to give as many examples as possible. Pay attention to the vowel signs.
- Mathematics: Mathematics in JAC Class 10th 2019 exam can be dreadful if you have not practiced it enough. To win over this and to make it pleasant, practice problems of every concept you learn. Mug up the formulas and try to increase you speed in solving problems.
- Social Sciences: The worst thing you can do while studying Social Science is to try and learn it. Instead, you should try to make stories out of history and connect that history with other aspects of Social Studies. It will make the whole experience pleasant.
- Science: To prepare for science, you need to pay attention to all three parts of science. Try to segregate the book into three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Now study them separately in their own contexts for JAC Class 10th 2019 exam.
JAC 10th 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern and syllabus are most primary prerequisites when students prepare for an exam. For JAC class 10th 2019, student must be aware of the exam pattern so that they can prepare accordingly and give time to topics according to the weightage. Subject-wise exam pattern for JAC Secondary is:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Full Marks and Marks Distribution||Time Duration|
|English||20 questions||100 marks|
Section -A (Reading): 20
Section -B (Writing): 20
Section -C (Grammar): 15
Section -D (Textbooks): 45
|Mathematics||30 questions||80 marks|
Section -A: 10
Section -B: 10
Section -C: 30
Section -D: 40
|Science||39 questions||80 marks|
Group A: 54 marks
Q1 - Q10: 1 mark each
Q11 - Q18: 2 marks each
Q19 - Q24: 3 marks each
Q25 & Q26: 5 marks each
Group B: 26 marks
Q27 - Q31: 1 mark each
Q32 - Q36: 2 marks each
Q37 & Q38: 3 marks each
Q39: 5 marks
JAC 10th 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is necessary for candidates to produce when giving JAC Class 10th 2019 exam. Without admit card, candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Apart from this, admit card also carries candidate's enrollment number which is needed for result. Jharkhand Board 10th Admit card is given out by the school authorities one or two weeks before the examination.
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID Card
- Admit Card
JAC 10th 2019 Result
Result of JAC class 10th exam 2019 makes you eligible for the upcoming 11th standard. Result for JAC class 10th 2019 exam usually comes out in the first or second week of June. The result is declared in the evening on the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council.
To check JAC 10th Result 2019, candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website of JAC.
Step 2: Candidates are redirected to a page where they will have to enter their roll number and roll code in the field provided.
Step 3: After entering the credentials, click on submit. The result of JAC 10th Exam 2019 for class 10 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Candidates can download and take a printout of Jharkhand Board result 2019 for safekeeping.
News and Articles
JAC 10th Time Table / Date Sheet 2019
JAC 10th Time Table 2019 - Jharkhand Academic Council has released the JAC 10th Time Ta...
JAC 10th Syllabus /Exam Pattern 2019
JAC 10th Syllabus 2019 - Check here for all the topics included in JAC 10th syllabus f...
JAC 10th question Papers 2019
JAC 10th Question Papers - Download and solve JAC 10th question papers for preparing fo...
JAC 10th Result 2019
JAC 10th Result 2019 - Jharkhand Board result for class 10th will be declared online in...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile