Stay up-to date with JAC 10th News
About JAC 10th 2022
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) conducts the JAC 10th Board examination, every year.
Students studying in Class 10 in a school affiliated to the JAC board can appear in JAC Class 10 exams to get admission in Class 11th. The Board conducts the JAC 10th exam for various subjects including English, Hindi (course A & course B), Commerce, Home Science, Mathematics, Music, Urdu, Bengali, Oriya, Science, Arabic and Persian among others.
JAC 10th Result 2022: Direct link
- JAC 10th result 2022 is released on June 21, 2022.
- JAC 10th admit card 2022 is released on March 3, 2022.
- JAC 10th Class board exams were conducted from March 24 to April 20, 2022.
- Students must refer to the JAC 10th syllabus 2022 to know the important topics and marking scheme.
- All the students studying in Class 10th whose applications are submitted will be eligible to appear in the Jharkhand Class 10th Board examination.
- Every year, approximately 4.5 lakh students appear in JAC 10th exams.
- Students are advised to solve the previous years' JAC 10th question papers 2022 to know the difficulty level of the exam.
JAC 10th 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Jharkhand Academic Council 10th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||JAC 10th|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, Bengali +5 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
JAC 10th 2022 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
21 Jun, 2022
Result | Mode: Online
20 Apr, 2022
Exam - English | Mode: Offline
18 Apr, 2022
Exam - Sanskrit | Mode: Offline
16 Apr, 2022
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
12 Apr, 2022
Exam - Science | Mode: Offline
09 Apr, 2022
Exam - Hindi (Course A and course B) | Mode: Offline
07 Apr, 2022
Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline
05 Apr, 2022
Exam - Music | Mode: Offline
02 Apr, 2022
Exam - Arabic, Mundari, Santhali, Oraon, Persian, Ho | Mode: Offline
30 Mar, 2022
Exam - Urdu, Oriya, Bengali | Mode: Offline
28 Mar, 2022
Exam - Kharia, Nagpuri, Panch Pargania, Khortha, Kurmali | Mode: Offline
26 Mar, 2022
Exam - Commerce, home science | Mode: Offline
24 Mar, 2022
Exam - IIT & other vocational subjects | Mode: Offline
03 Mar, 2022
Admit Card | Mode: Online
JAC 10th 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for JAC 10th board exams should satisfy the eligibility criteria. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will reject the applications of ineligible candidates.
JAC 10th eligibility criteria include a minimum education qualification, age limit and more. Check the Jharkhand 10th eligibility
- Students must have enrolled in a school affiliated with the Jharkhand Academic Council.
- According to the JAC 10th eligibility, students must have passed 9th grade without any backlog or compartment.
- Students must have filled the application form for the JAC class 10th exam through their respective schools.
JAC 10th 2022 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
Below are the JAC 12th board application details:
- Through: The only mode available to apply for JAC 10th exams is through respective schools. School Authorities will verify the eligibility of the students and send the application before the last date to the Board.
- Jharkhand board 10th application should be filled out properly with all the asked detail correctly.
Along with the JAC 10th forms, students should attach the required documents such as Caste certificate, PWD certificate etc. in cases necessary.
|Unseen passage-factual passage and discursive passage|
Writing and grammar
|Writing: Formal letter, paragraph writing (based on person, place, events and situation)|
|Grammar: Tense, sequence of tense, modals, direct indirect speech, transformation, remove too, active-passive, degree (adjective), change the sentence|
Literature textbook-English reader (First flight)
|Prose: (i) A letter to God-G.L. Fuentes, (ii) Nelson Mandela: Long walk to freedom-NR Mandela, (iii) Two stories about flying, (iv) His first flight-Liam O’ Flaherty, (v) From the diary of Anne Frank-Anne Frank, (vi) Amanda-Robin Klein|
|Prose: (vii) Animals-Walt Whitman, (viii) Glimpses of India, (viii) A baker from Goa-Lucio Rodrigues, (ix) Coorg-Lokesh Abrol, (x) Tea from Assam-Arup Kumar Dutta, (xi) Madam rides the bus- Vallikannan|
|Poem: (i) Dust of snow-Robert Frost, (ii) Fire and ice-Robert Frost, (iii) A tiger in the zoo-Leslie Norris, (iv) The trees-Adrienne Rich, (v) The ball-John Berryman|
Literature textbook-Supplementary reader (Footprints without feet)
|A triumph of surgery-James Herriot, The thief’s story-Ruskin Bond, Footprints without Feet-H.G. Wells, The making of a scientist-Robert W. Peterson, The necklace-Guy De Maupassant. Bholi-KA Abbas|
|Paragraph, story writing, letter writing and application writing|
Pair of Linear equations in two variables
Heights and distance
Area related to circles
Surface Area and Volume
Agriculture (solanaceous crop cultivator)
Irrigation management in vegetable crops
Weed control and management in vegetable crops
Integrated pest and disease management in vegetable crops
Harvest and post harvest management in solanaceous crop
Apparel, made-ups, and home furnishing (sewing machine operator)
Application of seams
Stitching of garment components
Use of fasteners in garments
Automotive (auto service technician L3)
Automobile and its components
Automobile service tools
Beauty and wellness (assistant beauty therapist)
Basic skin care services
Basic depilation services
Make up service
Electronics and hardware (field technician-other home appliances)
Basic electricity and electronics
Repair and maintenance of mixer/ juicer/ grinder
Repair and maintenance of microwave oven
Healthcare (home health aide)
Geriatric and child care
Biomedical waste management
IT-ITeS (domestic data entry operator)
Digital documentation (advanced)
Electronic spreadsheet (advanced)
Database management system
Multiskill foundation course (multiskill assistant technician)
Workshop and engineering techniques
|Introduction of engineering drawing instruments|
|Engineering drawing (orthographic and isometric projection)|
|Safety precautions in engineering workshop|
|Introduction to engineering measurement instruments|
|Types of GI pipe fittings|
|Welding technique and welding joint test|
Energy and environment
|Introduction to electrical techniques and practices|
|Introduction of electric pump, DOL starter, and inverter|
|Demonstrate the functioning and operation of a petrol or diesel engine|
|Biogas concept and use|
Gardening, nursery, and agricultural techniques
|Irrigation and water conservation methods|
|Interpreting result of soil testing|
Personal health and hygiene
|Personal health and hygiene and community health and mental health|
|Communicable and non communicable diseases, vaccination, dehydration, and emergency first aid|
|Blood and blood group-basic information and blood pressure and measuring hemoglobin|
Retail (store operations assistant)
Delivery of goods
Retail store operations
Tourism and hospitality (food and beverage service trainee)
Etiquette and hospitable conduct
Gender and age sensitive service practices
IPR of organization and customer
JAC 10th 2022 Preparation Tips
JAC 10th preparation tips are the mantras followed by toppers and suggested by exam experts to succeed in the Jharkhand board exams. The preparation tips for different subjects are as follows:
Make a Schedule- Organizing things helps in improving productivity. Hence, students should create a study schedule and strictly adhere to it.
Cover the JAC 10th Syllabus- Carefully go through the syllabus and prioritise the sections and subject. Make sure you complete the entire syllabus at least one or two months before the JAC 10th exam.
Revise- Along with the JAC 10th exam preparation and after completing the syllabus, always keep a slot for revision. Revision helps in remembering the concepts for a longer time. The more you revise better will be your hold on the concepts.
Solve Previous Year's Papers- Students should solve the last year's papers and model papers to know weightage of different sections and
Ask the Experts- In case of doubts, contact the teachers or experts to get it resolved. Do not leave the preparation in between if any of the concepts is not clear. It will increase the burden in the last days.
Subject-wise JAC 10th Exam Preparation Tips
- English- Pay attention to your grammar while writing the exam. Learn the formats of different reports, letters, applications etc. in your syllabus.
- Hindi: Hindi literature is fairly easy, like English, the problem comes in the Hindi grammar section. Learn the definitions and examples properly and try to give as many examples as possible. Pay attention to the vowel signs.
- Mathematics: In the JAC 10th board exam, Mathematics can be dreadful if you have not practised it enough. To win over this and to make it pleasant, practice problems of every concept you learn. Mug up the formulas and try to increase your speed in solving problems.
- Social science: Make stories out of history by this way it will be easy to remember dates and events. It will make the whole experience pleasant.
- Science: Students need to pay attention to all three parts of science i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Now, practice more numerical for Physics & Chemistry and prepare biology with short notes. JAC 10th board exams will become easy if you follow the tips.
Student Appearing Vs Seat Available
|Year||Student Appeared||Seats Available|
Exam pattern and syllabus are most primary prerequisites when students prepare for an exam. Students preparing for JAC 10th exams must be aware of the exam pattern so that they can prepare accordingly. It is suggested to give time to topics according to the weightage.
Subject-wise JAC 10th exam pattern
Number of questions
Full marks and marks distribution
Section -A (reading): 20
Section -B (writing): 20
Section -C (grammar): 15
Section -D (textbooks): 45
3 hours 15 minutes
Section -A: 10
Section -B: 10
Section -C: 30
Section -D: 40
3 hours 15 minutes
Group A : 54 marks
Q1 - Q10: 1 mark each
Q11 - Q18: 2 marks each
Q19 - Q24: 3 marks each
Q25 & Q26: 5 marks each
Group B : 26 marks
Q27 - Q31: 1 mark each
Q32 - Q36: 2 marks each
Q37 & Q38: 3 marks each
Q39: 5 marks
3 hours 15 minutes
JAC 10th board admit card are issued to all the students whose application forms are successfully submitted.
- Jharkhand board releases the Class 10th admit card in offline mode at least a month before the exams.
- Admit card is a necessary document that each student should bring while appearing in the JAC 10th board examination.
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam premises without the Jharkhand board 10th admit card.
- The complete exam venue and schedule will be printed on the admit card.
- Students should contact the school authorities to get their JAC 10th admit card.
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID Card
- Admit Card
Jharkhand Academic Council has declare the JAC 10th result in online mode on June 21, 2022. Students should follow the given steps to check the Jharkhand 10th result-
- Go to the official website of JAC.
- Click on the link of the 10th result.
- Enter JAC 10th roll number and roll code in the login window.
- After entering the credentials, click on submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the Jharkhand board result for safekeeping.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will the JAC 10th board exams 2022 be conducted?
JAC 10th board exams were conducted from March 24 to April 20, 2022.
Question:What are the JAC 10th board practical dates 2022?
JAC 10th board practical exams were conducted in March 2022.