About JAC 10th 2021
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) conducts the JAC 10th Board examination, every year. Students studying in Class 10 in a school affiliated to the JAC board should appear in JAC Class 10 exams to get admission in Class 11th. The Board conducts the JAC 10th exam for various subjects including English, Hindi (course A & course B), Commerce, Home Science, Mathematics, Music, Urdu, Bengali, Oriya, Science, Arabic and Persian among others. Every year, approximately 4.5 lakh students appear in JAC 10th exams.
Latest update: JAC 10 exam time table 2021 is out. Check exam dates here!
- Students must refer to the JAC 10th syllabus 2021 to know the important topics and marking scheme.
- The admit card for all JAC 10th students will be released on March 20, 2021.
- All the students studying in Class 10th whose applications are submitted will be eligible to appear in the Jharkhand Class 10th Board examination,
- Students are advised to solve the previous years' JAC 10th question papers 2021 to know the difficulty level of the exam.
- The practical exams of JAC 10th are expected to start from April 6, 2021.
- The theory exams of the JAC 10th board will tentatively be conducted from May 4 to 21, 2021.
- JAC 10th result 2021 will be released in the last week of June 2021.
JAC 10th 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Jharkhand Academic Council 10th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||JAC 10th|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, Bengali +5 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
JAC 10th 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
06 Apr, 2021 - 27 Apr, 2021
Exam - Practical | Mode: Offline Ongoing
04 May, 2021
Exam - Commerce / MAE / SEC/RET / BAW / TAT/ / Home Science/ IIT / ITS / HEL | Mode: Offline
05 May, 2021
Exam - Urdu / Oriya / Bengali | Mode: Offline
06 May, 2021
Exam - Arabic / Mundari / Santhali / Oraon / Persian / Ho | Mode: Offline
07 May, 2021
Exam - Kharia / Nagpuri / Panch Pargania / Khortha / Kurmali | Mode: Offline
08 May, 2021
Exam - Hindi (Course A and course B) | Mode: Offline
10 May, 2021
Exam - Music | Mode: Offline
11 May, 2021
Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline
13 May, 2021
Exam - Sanskrit | Mode: Offline
17 May, 2021
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
19 May, 2021
Exam - English | Mode: Offline
21 May, 2021
Exam - Science | Mode: Offline
JAC 10th 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for JAC 10th board exams should satisfy the eligibility criteria. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will reject the applications of ineligible candidates. JAC 10th eligibility criteria include a minimum education qualification, age limit and more. Check the Jharkhand 10th eligibility
- Students must have enrolled in a school affiliated to the Jharkhand Academic Council.
- According to the JAC 10th eligibility, students must have passed 9th grade without any backlog or compartment.
- Students must have filled the application form for the JAC class 10th exam through their respective schools.
JAC 10th 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- The only mode available to apply for JAC 10th exams is offline.
- Students have to apply through their respective schools.
- School Authorities will verify the eligibility of the students and send the application before the last date to the Board.
- Jharkhand board 10th application should be filled out properly with all the asked detail correctly.
- Along with the JAC 10th forms, students should attach the required documents such as Caste certificate, PWD certificate etc. in cases necessary.
Student Appearing Vs Seat Available
|Year||Student Appeared||Seats Available|
JAC 10th 2021 Syllabus
Modern Indian drama
Modern western drama
Dhrupad, Khayal, Kriti, Varnam, Tarana or Tillana, Thumri, Padam and Gat
Recognizing and singing Ragas
History of Kathak
Health & physical education
Orientation to physical education & sports education
We and environment
Food and nutrition
Safety and security
Consumer health and sports services
JAC 10th 2021 Preparation Tips
JAC 10th preparation tips are the mantras followed by toppers and suggested by exam experts to succeed in the Jharkhand board exams. The preparation tips for different subjects are as follows:
Make a Schedule- Organizing things helps in improving productivity. Hence, students should create a study schedule and strictly adhere to it.
Cover the JAC 10th Syllabus- Carefully go through the syllabus and prioritise the sections and subject. Make sure you complete the entire syllabus at least one or two months before the JAC 10th exam.
Revise- Along with the JAC 10th exam preparation and after completing the syllabus, always keep a slot for revision. Revision helps in remembering the concepts for a longer time. The more you revise better will be your hold on the concepts.
Solve Previous Year's Papers- Students should solve the last year's papers and model papers to know weightage of different sections and
Ask the Experts- In case of doubts, contact the teachers or experts to get it resolved. Do not leave the preparation in between if any of the concepts is not clear. It will increase the burden in the last days.
Subject-wise JAC 10th Exam Preparation Tips
- English- Pay attention to your grammar while writing the exam. Learn the formats of different reports, letters, applications etc. in your syllabus.
- Hindi: Hindi literature is fairly easy, like English, the problem comes in the Hindi grammar section. Learn the definitions and examples properly and try to give as many examples as possible. Pay attention to the vowel signs.
- Mathematics: In the JAC 10th board exam, Mathematics can be dreadful if you have not practised it enough. To win over this and to make it pleasant, practice problems of every concept you learn. Mug up the formulas and try to increase your speed in solving problems.
- Social science: Make stories out of history by this way it will be easy to remember dates and events. It will make the whole experience pleasant.
- Science: Students need to pay attention to all three parts of science i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Now, practice more numerical for Physics & Chemistry and prepare biology with short notes. JAC 10th board exams will become easy if you follow the tips.
Exam pattern and syllabus are most primary prerequisites when students prepare for an exam. Students preparing for JAC 10th exams must be aware of the exam pattern so that they can prepare accordingly. It is suggested to give time to topics according to the weightage.
Subject-wise JAC 10th exam pattern
Number of questions
Full marks and marks distribution
Section -A (reading): 20
Section -B (writing): 20
Section -C (grammar): 15
Section -D (textbooks): 45
Section -A: 10
Section -B: 10
Section -C: 30
Section -D: 40
Group A: 54 marks
Q1 - Q10: 1 mark each
Q11 - Q18: 2 marks each
Q19 - Q24: 3 marks each
Q25 & Q26: 5 marks each
Group B: 26 marks
Q27 - Q31: 1 mark each
Q32 - Q36: 2 marks each
Q37 & Q38: 3 marks each
Q39: 5 marks
JAC 10th 2021 Admit Card
- JAC 10th board admit card will be issued to all the students whose application forms are successfully submitted.
- Jharkhand board will release the Class 10th admit card in offline mode at least a month before the exams.
- Admit card is a necessary document that each student should bring while appearing in the JAC 10th board examination.
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam premises without the Jharkhand board 10th admit card.
- The complete exam venue and schedule will be printed on the admit card.
- Students should contact the school authorities to get their JAC 10th admit card.
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID Card
- Admit Card
Jharkhand Academic Council will declare the JAC 10th result in the last week of June 2021. Students should follow the given steps to check the Jharkhand 10th result-
- Go to the official website of JAC.
- Click on the link of the 10th result.
- Enter JAC 10th roll number and roll code in the login window.
- After entering the credentials, click on submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the Jharkhand board result for safekeeping.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: When will the JAC 10th board exams 2021 be conducted?
JAC 10th board exams will be conducted from May 4 to 21, 2021.
Question: What are the JAC 10th board practical dates 2021?
JAC 12th board practical exams will be conducted from April 6 to 27, 2021.