About Maharashtra SSC Board 2021
Maharashtra Board conducts School Leaving Certificate Examination (SSC) for Class 10 students, every year. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is responsible for setting the curriculum, time table, textbooks and more. Maharashtra SSC exams include subjects such as English, Social Science, Hindi, Marathi, Science and Mathematics.
Latest Maharashtra SSC Board Exams 2021:
- Maharashtra Board has reduced the Maharashtra SSC syllabus 2020-21 for this academic year. Students must check the revised syllabus and know the topics which have been omitted for this session.
- It is advisable that students must solve Maharashtra 10th question papers 2021 and know the exam pattern and difficulty level of the examination.
More about Maharashtra Class 10 Exams 2021:
- Maharashtra Board SSC time table 2021 will be issued on mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in in the third week of October 2020, tentatively.
- The Board will issue Maharashtra SSC hall ticket 2021 in February 2021. Students can either collect it from their schools or can download online from the official website. They will have to enter their username and password to download the admit card.
- The high school examination will be conducted in March 2021.
- Maharashtra SSC 2021 exams will be held in two sessions: Morning session and Afternoon session.
- The minimum passing percentage for all the exams is 35%.
- Maha SSC result 2021 will be declared in the first week of June 2021 on the official website. Students will be able to get access to their results by entering their roll number and mother's name.
- Know the easy but effective Maharastra SSC preparation tips 2021 for strategic exam preparation.
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Maharashtra School Leaving Certificate Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Maharashtra SSC Board|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Gujarati +5 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Before filling the application for Maharashtra SSC board exams, students should fulfil the below-given eligibility criteria.
- Students must have passed Class 9th exams and have to maintain an attendance of at least 75% in order to appear for Maharashtra SSC exams 2021.
- In case of attendance shortage, due to medical emergencies or other unavoidable situations, students must contact to Divisional Chairman to get the approval for appearing in Maharashtra SSC 2021 exams.
- The Chairman has the authority to approve a maximum shortage of attendance up to 15%.
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Bank Challan | Other
Students can submit the Maharashtra SSC 2021 application forms in both online and offline.
- The online registration for Class 10 students will start in the last week of October 2020.
- Students need a scanned copy of passport size photograph while filling the online Maharashtra SSC application form. Photographs clicked from mobile phones are also applicable.
- They also must submit the original application form along with the fee, scanned copy of certificate or affidavit, a copy of Aadhar card by October 31, 2020, tentatively, to designated contact centre/ junior college/ school.
- In the online method, students must access the application link on the official Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) website and pay the required exam fees online.
- In the offline method, candidates can fill the application form through their respective schools and pay the exam fee via bank challan.
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Syllabus
Science and technology
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Preparation Tips
Maharashtra SSC 2021 exam preparation tips include study methodology keeping the following 5 basic principles in mind:
Maintain regularity: The candidates must maintain regularity in attendance of class in the school. Regularity in school will help candidates to comprehensively understand a topic in the school. In case of any doubt in any topic, candidates must clear their doubts by appropriately interacting with their teachers.
Full-fledged preparation: The candidates should revise the lessons taught in class every day with strict regularity. Following this practice will help the candidate to thoroughly understand and remember concepts from the various chapters in the long run. Multiple revisions are always recommended for scoring well in the exam.
Practice: The candidates must ensure that sufficient practice and re-reading is carried out in order to comprehensively understand and remember the subject matter. Making notes is a beneficial practice methodology and speeds up the learning process. Candidates should also practice through mock question papers to pinpoint areas of study which need further attention.
Clarity: The candidates must devote a proper amount of time to every subject and ensure that the concepts of all chapters are clear. Book recommendations can be sought out from teachers to further ensure clarity of the subject matter.
Health: The candidates should sleep and eat well. Ensuring physical soundness is integral for proper preparation for the exam.
The Maharashtra SSC 2021 exam pattern comprises 5 compulsory subjects:
- Social Science
Maharashtra 10th Exam Pattern 2021:
|Reading skill (textual and non-textual)||40%|
Passing Marks Insight:
- Another language paper is available in different language options including Marathi. The minimum percentage of marks required is 35% to obtain a pass result.
- In Mathematics and Science, the total marks are 150 each and a candidate is required to obtain at least 52 marks in each subject in order to obtain a pass result in the subject.
- The remaining subject exams are of 100 marks each and the candidate requires at least 35 marks to obtain a pass result.
Students can practice from the Maharashtra SSC question papers or sample papers to know the exam pattern well. They will also learn time management for the actual exam day. By practising previous years questions candidates will know the typology of questions and difficulty level of the exam which will increase the candidate's confidence over the exams.
Maharashtra SSC Question Papers Links
|English||Click here||Click here|
|Social Science||Click here||-|
|Geometry||Click here||Click here|
|Science & Technology||Click here||Click here|
|Algebra||Click here||Click here|
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will release the Maharashtra SSC Board admit card 2021 online in February 2021. Regular students will be able to collect their admit cards from their respective schools. Students will be able to download the admit card from a link available on the official website using application number.
How to download Maharashtra SSC Admit Card 2021?
Visit the official website, mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
Click on ‘SSC’ and it will lead to a new page.
Further, the school heads need to enter the candidate's username and password.
Now, click on the 'submit' button and the school login dashboard window will be displayed on the screen.
Click on Maharashtra SSC hall ticket 2021 and college list.
Now, click on ‘Generate Admission Card (HTML)’ and it will lead to a new page.
Enter seat number range by entering ‘first seat number’ and ‘last seat number’.
Click on ‘Print’ button.
Maharashtra SSC 2021 admit card will appear on the screen.
Documents Required at Exam
- Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 admit card
- School photo ID
Maharashtra Board SSC result will be released in the first week of June 2021, tentatively. Students can check the Maharashtra SSC result 2021 by accessing the official website, mahresult.nic.in.
Steps to Check Maharashtra SSC Result 2021:
- Visit the official website, mahresult.nic.in
- Click on the link "SSC Exam Result 2021' and enter the roll number.
- Students can check their subject-wise marks in the Maharashtra Board SSC 2021 exam result.
- Take a screenshot and save the provisional result for future use.
- The original mark sheet will be available offline. Students will be able to collect it from their respective schools.
In order to obtain a pass status in the Maharashtra SSC 2021 exam, the candidate must achieve a minimum percentage of 35% which is considered equivalent to a grade 'C'.
Students who will be unable to pass in one or two subjects will be able to appear for SSC supplementary exams in July 2021. The result for the same will be announced in the last week of August 2021, tentatively.
Last year, the result was declared online on July 29, 2020. the result got delayed in the previous year due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What are the Maha SSC 2021 exam dates?
The exams of Maha SSC 2021 will be held in March 2021. Maharashtra SSC time table 2021 will be released in the third week of October 2020.
Question: Is best of 5 applicable in Maharashtra SSC board 2021 exams?
Yes, best of 5 will be applicable in Maharashtra SSC board 2021 exams.
Question: How can I download Maha SSC 2021 admit card?
Students will be able to collect their Maharashtra SSC hall ticket 2021 from their respective school authorities.
Question: When will the Maharashtra SSC result 2021 be declared?
Maharashtra SSC result 2021 is expected to be declared in the first week of June 2021.
Question: What are the passing marks in the Maharashtra Class 10 exams?
The minimum passing percentage for the Maharashtra 10th exams is 35 per cent.
Question: Are the practical dates released with Maharashtra SSC time table 2021?
The practical dates will be announced by the respective schools.
Question: From where can I download the previous year Maharashtra 10th question papers?
Students can download the Maharashtra Class 10 question papers 2021 by visiting the official website, mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
Question: How to check Maharashtra SSC result 2021 without mother's name?
Students can enter “XXX” instead of mother's name to view Maharashtra 10th class result if they are unable to enter their mother’s name.
Question: From where can I download the SSC marksheet?
Students will be able to collect their MAHA SSC from their respective school authorities after a few days of the declaration of the result.
Question: Is the Maharashtra SSC syllabus 2020-21 reduced?
Yes, the Board has reduced the Class 10 Maharashtra syllabus 2020-21 by 30 per cent for this year. Students can check the revised syllabus here.
Question: How can I score well in the Maharashtra 10th Board exams 2021?
Students must be consistent in their exam preparation and solve the previous years' question papers to score well in the exams and gain authentic knowledge.
Question: What us the Maharashtra Class 10 exam duration?
Students will be given 3 hours to complete the question paper.
Questions related to Maharashtra SSC Board
HOW TO FILL ADMISSION FORM FOR ATKT STUDENT
The ATKT rule, through which students are promoted to the next grades even if they have failed in 1 to 4 subjects, is causing hindrance for the Universities of Maharashtra state to promote the final year students. The ATKT rule is causing problems for the Universities in finding out a way to promote final year students. Due to the Coronavirus crisis which has gripped the entire nation, more so the state of Maharashtra, the Universities have been asked to grade their students on the basis of their past performances but ATKT in one or more subjects in the previous years is creating obstructions.
In all the universities combined in the state of Maharashtra, 1/3rd of the 09 lakh students, who enrolled themselves for the final year, have ATKTs in one or more than one subject. Around 73K students of Mumbai University out of 2.03 lakh final year students have ATKTs.
maam my domicile certificate is from Maharashtra ssc board Maharashtra result but I done 12 board from Karnataka and then also I can get admission any collage of mumbai?
Hello Bharati ,
I Know there are many students with the same peoblem you are facing. But you don't worry because you can ask for your migration certificate and other certificate like mark sheet from your school(11-12).
And submit the domicile certificate and migration certificate with your required identification for verification.
Then you will not face any problem.
my son has pass 9 th std but now due to lockdown i was not able to pay his school fees so i decided to make my son to give private 10th board exam ,he can give and what is the procedure for the private 10th exam Maharashtra board.Pls reply to my question.
Yes your son can do private 10th from Maharashtra Board, process is very simple, candidate will have to apply online for it, most probably application form will start in November but depending upon the condition it may vary, in order to fill the application form some basic documents will be required like Aadhar card, scanned copy of photo, scanned copy of signature, email ID, mobile number.
After filling this application form candidate can prepare for the exams by sitting at the home and he can give examination when dates will be scheduled.
Best of luck.
when will be Maharashtra SSC boards 2019-2020 results will be declared???
will the portion of 10class ssc bord change in year2020
There will be no change in the whole syllabus. You will be mostly having same syllabus,in case you get a notification as syllabus is changed, then they will be a removal 1 to 2 chapters and adding up a new one. Chances for changing syllabus is only 10% and that too in the subjects like language, social, science and remaining syllabuses remains Same.