Latest Update for Maharashtra SSC Board
- 05 Jun 2021:
SSC exam 2021 cancelled. Now, SSC result 2021 Maharashtra will be out as per objective criteria.
Stay up-to date with Maharashtra SSC Board News
About Maharashtra SSC Board 2021
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) conducts Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination for Class 10 students. The board is also responsible for setting the curriculum, time table, textbooks, and more. Maharashtra SSC exams include subjects such as English, Social Science, Hindi, Marathi, Science and Mathematics. To get the latest updates about board exams through SMS/E-mail click here and subscribe.
SSC exams have been cancelled due to a surge in COVID-19 cases. Read more.
Maharashtra Board has reduced the Maharashtra SSC syllabus 2021 for this academic year. Students must check the revised syllabus and know the topics which have been omitted for this session.
More about Maharashtra Class 10 Exams 2021:
- Maharashtra SSC time table 2021 is released online on mahahsscboard.in
- The Board issues admit cards in online mode. Students can either collect it from their schools or can download it online from the official website. They will have to enter their username and password to download the Maharashtra SSC hall ticket 2021.
- It is advisable that students must solve previous year question papers and know the exam pattern and difficulty level of the examination.
- Maharashtra SSC 2021 exams will be held in two shifts: Morning shift and Afternoon shift.
- The minimum passing percentage for all the exams is 35%.
- Maha SSC result 2021 will be declared after July 15, 2021, on the official website. Students will be able to get access to their results by entering their roll number and mother's name.
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Maharashtra School Leaving Certificate Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Maharashtra SSC Board|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Gujarati +5 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Before filling the application for Maharashtra SSC board exams, students should fulfil the below-given eligibility criteria.
- Students must have passed Class 9th exams and have to maintain an attendance of at least 75% in order to appear for Maharashtra SSC exams 2021.
- In case of attendance shortage, due to medical emergencies or other unavoidable situations, students must contact to Divisional Chairman to get the approval for appearing in Maharashtra SSC 2021 exams.
- The Chairman has the authority to approve a maximum shortage of attendance up to 15%.
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Bank Challan | Other
Students can submit the Maharashtra SSC 2021 application forms in both online and offline.
- The online registration for Class 10 students was started in the last week of October 2020.
- Students need a scanned copy of passport size photograph while filling the online Maharashtra SSC application form. Photographs clicked from mobile phones are also applicable.
- They were also supposed to submit the original application form along with the fee, scanned copy of certificate or affidavit, a copy of Aadhar card by October 31, 2020, tentatively, to designated contact centre/ junior college/ school.
- In the online method, students must access the application link on the official Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) website and pay the required exam fees online.
- In the offline method, candidates can fill the application form through their respective schools and pay the exam fee via bank challan.
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Syllabus
Science and technology
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 Preparation Tips
Maharashtra SSC 2021 exam preparation tips include study methodology keeping the following 5 basic principles in mind:
Maintain regularity: The candidates must maintain regularity in attendance of class in the school. Regularity in school will help candidates to comprehensively understand a topic in the school. In case of any doubt in any topic, candidates must clear their doubts by appropriately interacting with their teachers.
Full-fledged preparation: The candidates should revise the lessons taught in class every day with strict regularity. Following this practice will help the candidate to thoroughly understand and remember concepts from the various chapters in the long run. Multiple revisions are always recommended for scoring well in the exam.
Practice: The candidates must ensure that sufficient practice and re-reading is carried out in order to comprehensively understand and remember the subject matter. Making notes is a beneficial practice methodology and speeds up the learning process. Candidates should also practice through mock question papers to pinpoint areas of study which need further attention.
Clarity: The candidates must devote a proper amount of time to every subject and ensure that the concepts of all chapters are clear. Book recommendations can be sought out from teachers to further ensure clarity of the subject matter.
Health: The candidates should sleep and eat well. Ensuring physical soundness is integral for proper preparation for the exam.
The Maharashtra SSC 2021 exam pattern comprises 5 compulsory subjects:
- Social Science
Maharashtra 10th Exam Pattern 2021:
|Reading skill (textual and non-textual)||40%|
Passing Marks Insight :
- Another language paper is available in different language options including Marathi. The minimum percentage of marks required is 35% to obtain a pass result.
- In Mathematics and Science, the total marks are 150 each and a candidate is required to obtain at least 52 marks in each subject in order to obtain a pass result in the subject.
- The remaining subject exams are of 100 marks each and the candidate requires at least 35 marks to obtain a pass result.
Students can practice from the Maharashtra SSC question papers or sample papers to know the exam pattern well. They will also learn time management for the actual exam day. By practising previous years questions candidates will know the typology of questions and difficulty level of the exam which will increase the candidate's confidence over the exams.
Maharashtra SSC Question Papers Links
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) release the Maharashtra SSC Board admit card 2021 in online mode. Regular students can collect their admit cards from their respective schools. Students can download the admit card from a link available on the official website using application number.
How to download Maharashtra SSC Admit Card 2021?
Visit the official website, mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
Click on ‘SSC’ and it will lead to a new page.
Further, the school heads need to enter the candidate's username and password.
Now, click on the 'submit' button and the school login dashboard window will be displayed on the screen.
Click on Maharashtra SSC hall ticket 2021 and college list.
Now, click on ‘Generate Admission Card (HTML)’ and it will lead to a new page.
Enter seat number range by entering ‘first seat number’ and ‘last seat number’.
Click on the ‘Print’ button.
Maharashtra SSC 2021 admit card will appear on the screen.
Documents Required at Exam
- Maharashtra SSC Board 2021 admit card
- School photo ID
Maharashtra Board SSC result will be released after July 15, 2021, tentatively. Students can check the Maharashtra SSC result 2021 by accessing the official website, mahresult.nic.in.
Steps to Check Maharashtra SSC Result 2021:
- Visit the official website, mahresult.nic.in
- Click on the link "SSC Exam Result 2021' and enter the roll number.
- Students can check their subject-wise marks in the Maharashtra Board SSC 2021 exam result.
- Take a screenshot and save the provisional result for future use.
- The original mark sheet will be available offline. Students will be able to collect it from their respective schools.
In order to obtain a pass status in the Maharashtra SSC 2021 exam, the candidate must achieve a minimum percentage of 35% which is considered equivalent to a grade 'C'.
Students who will be unable to pass in one or two subjects will be able to appear for SSC supplementary exams in July 2021. The result for the same will be announced in the last week of August 2021, tentatively.
Last year, the result was declared online on July 29, 2020. the result got delayed in the previous year due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What are the Maha SSC 2021 exam dates?
The exams of Maha SSC 2021 have been cancelled for this year.
Question:Is best of 5 applicable in Maharashtra SSC board exams?
Yes, the best of 5 is applicable in the Maharashtra SSC board exams.
Question:How can I download Maha SSC 2021 admit card?
Students can collect their Maharashtra SSC hall ticket 2021 from their respective school authorities.
Question:When will the Maharashtra SSC result 2021 be declared?
Maharashtra SSC result 2021 is expected to be declared after July 15, 2021.
Question:What are the passing marks in the Maharashtra Class 10 exams?
The minimum passing percentage for the Maharashtra 10th exams is 35 per cent.
Question:Are the practical dates released with Maharashtra SSC time table 2021?
The practical dates are announced by the respective schools.
Question:From where can I download the previous year Maharashtra 10th question papers?
Students can download the Maharashtra Class 10 question papers 2021 by visiting the official website, mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
Question:How to check Maharashtra SSC result 2021 without mother's name?
Students can enter “XXX” instead of mother's name to view Maharashtra 10th class result if they are unable to enter their mother’s name.
Question:From where can I download the SSC marksheet?
Students will be able to collect their MAHA SSC from their respective school authorities after a few days of the declaration of the result.
Question:Is the Maharashtra SSC syllabus 2020-21 reduced?
Yes, the Board has reduced the Class 10 Maharashtra syllabus 2021 by 30 per cent for this year. Students can check the revised syllabus here.
Question:How can I score well in the Maharashtra 10th Board exams 2021?
Students must be consistent in their exam preparation and solve the previous years' question papers to score well in the exams and gain authentic knowledge.
Question:What us the Maharashtra Class 10 exam duration?
Students are given 3 hours to complete the question paper.
Questions related to Maharashtra SSC Board
I HAVE TAKEN ADDMISSION IN COLLAGE (STATEBOARDS 12TH) BUT NOT APPLIED FOR THE BOARDS FORM ON THE WEBSITE DOES THAT MEAN I CAN GET PASSED OUT 12TH THIS YEAR
This a tricky situation to be in. But exam results are declared on the basis of the hall ticket number. That can only be possible if you have applied the form of the board exam. Website did not recognize you as the 12th student unless you fill the form. I would suggest you to consult your college teachers.
Hope that helps.
For 10th standard SSC board, in mathematics part I ,are statastics , financial planning lessons completly omitted ? As per given reduced syllabus, there is blank column kept for said two chapters. So there is confusion. Please Clarify.
Hi dear aspirant,
Statistics and financial planning lessons are not completely omitted there are only some sums that are excluded . These are as follows :
In financial planning:
Page no. 94 in which for more information topic is given completely excluded.
Page no.97 to 108 are also excluded
Page no. 111and 112 problem set 4B whole excluded
page no. 132 to 137 excluded that is Assume mean method and step deviation method
Page no. 138 problem practice set 6.1 Ques no 2,4,5,6 are excluded
Page no. 159,160 are also excluded
Page no. 164 practice set 6.6 Ques 5,6 are excluded
Best of luck!!
Hope this will help!!!!
Are students allowed to write cursive writing in Maharashtra Board SSC Exams? what are some more guidelines while writing The SSC board examination?
Yes it is allowed . As far as your handwriting is clear and legible ,you do not have to worry about anything . Write ij your own style and however it is comfortable for you. Just make sure you leave enough space between individual points or paragraphs to avoid a clumsy look. To see all the exam related instructions and guidelines you can better visit the official website. Anyways most important instruction is to not forget to take you hall ticket on the exam day,reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes prior to the exam to avoid anxiety and to stay away from malpractice. Also in case you get confused about an answer or you happen to not know the answer ,do not panic , just calm yourself and think for sometime , in case you still do not get it , proceed with the other question and it will pop up some how . But whatsoever, do not leave any question ,write what you know ,because every single mark counts.
All the best
board exam are online or offline
The central board of secondary education ( CBSE) announced that the 2021 board examinations will be held only in written mode and not online .
Regarding time table for examinations it is yet to be announced. No final decision has been taken regarding dates.The exams will be conducted following all Covid protocols. The school educators are little worried that teaching learning is being conducted online with varying levels of success in different schools, students are unable to attend school has an adverse effect on practical component of students curriculum.
is 75 % attendance necessary for 10 th state boards 2021 (maharashtra)
Yes, It is mandatory for students to atleast have 75% attendance in class 10th. As per the rules laid down by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, the students have to complete 75% in both the terms of the session. Any student in default will not be allowed to sit for SSC exams.
Hope this helps.. Good luck