About CGBSE 10th 2020
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE), Raipur has cancelled the pending two exams of CGBSE 10th 2020. Over 2.5 lakh candidates appeared for CGBSE 10th examination. It can be checked by entering a student’s roll number. Students who clear CGBSE 10th exams 2020 can take admission in class 11 and choose arts, science or commerce as their stream for higher studies. Chattisgarh Board will conduct the supplementary exam from July 5 to July 15, 2020, tentatively.
Latest: CGBSE 10th result 2020 declared. Check scores here.
- CGBSE high school exams are held every year for class 10 students studying in schools affiliated to the board.
- To appear for the exam, candidates must submit the duly filled examination form along with the fee before the due date.
- CGBSE 10th 2020 examination forms are made available offline in the schools and students have to pay the fee as per instructions from the school authorities.
- CGBSE 10th exams 2020 were held from March 3 to 19, 2020 and remaining exams have been cancelled.
- CG Board 10th practical exams were held from January 10 to 31, 2020.
- Students must complete the CGBSE 10th syllabus 2020 at the earliest to get more time for proper revision.
- CGBSE class 10 exams are held for English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Science, Social Science, Mathematics and other subjects.
- Each paper is conducted for 100 marks with 75 marks for theory and 25 marks for the project.
CGBSE 10th 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education 10th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||CGBSE 10th|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Board Of Secondary Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Hindi +1 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
CGBSE 10th 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
23 Jun, 2020
Result | Mode: Online
19 Mar, 2020
Exam - Second Language and Third Language General Hindi | Mode: Offline
17 Mar, 2020
Exam - Third Language (Sanskrit/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Bengali/ Gujarati/ Telugu/ Tamil/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Oriya) | Mode: Offline
14 Mar, 2020
Exam - Second/ Third Language General English | Mode: Offline
12 Mar, 2020
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
07 Mar, 2020
Exam - Science | Mode: Offline
05 Mar, 2020
Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline
03 Mar, 2020
Exam - First Language (English/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Urdu) | Mode: Offline
10 Jan, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2020
Exam - Practical Exams | Mode: Offline
CGBSE 10th 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- To appear for CGBSE 10th exams 2020, students have to be enrolled in the 10th standard of a school affiliated to the board.
- They must have cleared their 9th. They must obtain the required percentage of attendance in the current academic year and must clear all dues.
- Further, students have to fill the application form and submit it to the school along with required documents.
- Payment of examination fee must also be made before the due date as per instructions as given by the school authority.
- Students whose applications are finally accepted by the board will be issued admit cards, after which they will be able to appear for CGBSE 10th exams 2020.
CGBSE 10th 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- CGBSE send the examination forms to the schools affiliated to the board. The students of that particular school are provided with the forms which they have to fill offline.
- In Chhattisgarh board application form, students have to paste their passport-sized photograph and fill in personal, communication and academic details, as specified.
- Signature of the candidate and parent are also to be provided in CGBSE application form.
- Following this, students have to pay the application fee amount as directed by the school in which they are studying.
- The forms have to be submitted offline to the school, which will then forward them to the board.
CGBSE 10th 2020 Syllabus
General English Part-I
General English Part-II
General English Part-III
Proof of mathematical statements
Passage from the text
CGBSE 10th 2020 Preparation Tips
Students of Class 10 who will appear for the 10th Board exams conducted by CGBSE can follow the preparation tips given below to make cover the Chhattisgarh board 10th syllabus with ease:
Go through the entire syllabus as well as CGBSE exam pattern and prepare a study plan accordingly. While preparing the plan, also refer to the Chhattisgarh board 10th datesheet to have a more organised plan.
Do not leave out any topic in the syllabus. Sort them according to their difficulty level according to you and allot more time for the more difficult portions. Cover the easier portions first and take help from teachers with parts that you find tough.
Make short notes for each subject and section while studying. While revising, you can go through these notes instead of going over the entire textbook yet again. Revision is the key to preparation and thus, you must leave sufficient time (a couple of weeks or more) for that part alone.
When done covering the syllabus, solve sample papers and previous years’ question papers. This should be a part of the study plan, which will allow you to analyse your performance level. With the practice of Chhattisgarh board sample papers, you will be able to understand the exam pattern, type of questions asked and the important topics. You will also be able to identify the mistakes you are making, rectify them and hence improve your speed and accuracy in the main exam.
To keep stress away, take short breaks in between study time and spend time with friends and family members. Alternatively, you can also engage in a hobby and start afresh with the studies again.
Each paper in CGBSE 10th exams 2020 will be held for 3 hours, apart from which extra 15 minutes will be provided to students for reading the question paper. Each subject has a different paper pattern depending on the sections and their weightage. Details on Chhattisgarh board 10th exam pattern regarding the subjects and division of marks have been given below:
CGBSE 10th exam pattern 2020
Subject and code
Hindi specific (001)
English specific (011)
Hindi general (401)
English general (411)
Sanskrit general (512)
Social science (300)
- A student preparing to appear for CGBSE 10th exams 2020 must practice from the previous year question papers or sample papers as provided by the board.
- It would enlighten them in a better understanding of the exam pattern, marking scheme and all the other details.
- They will also learn to manage time by working on their speed for the actual exam day.
CGBSE 10th 2020 Admit Card
- Students who successfully fill the application form will be issued Chhattisgarh board 10th admit card.
- Students can collect the same from their school authorities. CGBSE 10th admit card consists of information such as a student’s name, roll number, exam schedule and time etc.
- The hall ticket is an important document because no student is allowed to appear in the exam in case they fail to produce the same on exam day.
- Along with CGBSE 10th admit card, students are also supposed to carry their school identity card or any other valid proof of identity to the exam centre.
- The document must be preserved in future as it is later required to check the result and also serves as proof of date of birth in several instances.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Identity Card
CGBSE has announced the result of CGBSE 10th online on June 23, 2020. Students have to log in with their roll number to check the result that comprises details about students and their performance in the exam. Those who are not satisfied with the marks can apply for rechecking. Students who are unable to clear the exam may appear for the supplementary exam in June. CGBSE will release the list of candidates bagging the top positions along with the result. The steps to check Chattisgarh board 10th 2020 result are given below:
- Click on the link ‘CGBSE 10th result 2020’.
- In the login window, enter roll number and click on submit.
- CGBSE Class 10 result will appear on the screen
- Check that all details are correct, download and take a printout of the result.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: When will the CGBSE 10th exams 2020 be conducted?
CGBSE 10th exams were conducted from March 3 to 19, 2020.
Question: What are the CGBSE 10th practical dates 2020?
CGBSE 10th practical exams were conducted from January 10 to 31, 2020.
Question: When will the CGBSE 10th result 2020 be released?
CGBSE 10th result has been declared on June 23, 2020.
Questions related to CGBSE 10th
for scoring high Marks use of Prabodh or navbodh parksha saar is usefull
Both are good. Basically it depends on you the way you are going to make it worth for yourself. If you dedicatedly study from any of those, you can score well and there are many who complete both as well. So try to be the second person. Or doing only 1 but thoroughly will also help.