About Kerala SSLC 2020
Kerala SSLC exams are conducted by Kerala Board of Public Examinations (KBPE) in March every year. Students studying in Class 10 in Government/ Aided/ Unaided (Recognised) schools and who have passed class 9 are eligible to appear for Kerala SSLC exam. They also must have studied Class 10 from a school affiliated to the board.
Latest: Kerala SSLC result 2020 has been declared on June 30, 2020. Check the updated score now.
- KBPE conducted the Kerala SSLC exams 2020 from March 10 to 19, 2020 and postponed exams were conducted from May 26 to 28, 2020. Check Kerala SSLC time table 2020 to know more.
- Students must follow Kerala SSLC syllabus 2020 to know the exam pattern and important topics.
- Kerala SSLC exam duration for each subject varies from 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
- Students must refer to the time table to know the exam dates and timing.
- They must solve the previous years' Kerala SSCL question papers 2020 to know the difficulty level of the exams.
- In 2019, around 4,40,000 students appeared for Kerala SSLC exams. In addition, around 1,300 students wrote the exam from the Gulf countries and Lakshadweep.
Kerala SSLC 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Kerala Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Kerala SSLC|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Board of Public Examinations|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Hindi +1 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Kerala SSLC 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
30 Jun, 2020
Result | Mode: Online
28 May, 2020
Exam - Chemistry | Mode: Offline
27 May, 2020
Exam - Physics | Mode: Offline
26 May, 2020
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
19 Mar, 2020
Exam - Biology | Mode: Offline
18 Mar, 2020
Exam - Third language -Hindi, GK | Mode: Offline
17 Mar, 2020
Exam - Second Language- English | Mode: Offline
16 Mar, 2020
Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline
11 Mar, 2020
Exam - First language Paper II - Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Special English, Fishery science (for fisheries technical schools), Arabic Oriental Part 2, Sanskrit Oriental Part 2 | Mode: Offline
10 Mar, 2020
Exam - First language Paper I - Malayalam Kannada, Urdu, Gujarati, Sanskrit Oriental (for Sanskrit schools), Additional Hindi, Additional English, Arabic Academic, Arabic Oriental Part -1 for Arabic schools | Mode: Offline
Kerala SSLC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Students studying in class 10 in Government/ Aided/ Unaided (Recognised) schools and have passed class 9 are eligible for Kerala SSLC exams 2020.
- Students must have requisite attendance in Class 10 to appear for Kerala SSLC exams 2020.
- They should also clear the dues of the current academic year.
Kerala SSLC 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
Kerala SSLC 2020 Preparation Tips
The tips given will help students score well in the Kerala SSLC exams 2020.
- Before starting the preparation, students should properly go through the syllabus. Check the syllabus for each subject and note down the important topics to study.
- Create a timetable and spare equal time to each subject. Also, take break between your study session.
- Make short notes for each subject as it will help you revise the subject in the minimum possible time.
- Solve question papers as it will help you improve accuracy, along with speed and time management.
- Students have to score 35 per cent to clear Kerala SSLC exams 2020.
- Knowing the exam pattern will help students to be familiar with the marking scheme, number of questions and types of questions asked in the exam.
- This, in turn, helps students to prepare for their exam in an effective manner.
- Students who are appearing for Kerala SSLC exams 2020 should practice previous years’ question papers to boost their time management skill and accuracy.
- Students must solve the last year papers and sample papers to understand what to prepare and how difficult the exam paper is.
- Last year's question papers are available on the official website of the board. Students can easily download the same.
Kerala SSLC 2020 Admit Card
- The Kerala SSLC admit card can be downloaded online.
- The SSLC admit card has been released in the first week of February 2020.
- To download the admit card, students have to enter their name and date of birth.
- Students must keep the Kerala SSLC admit card until the declaration of the result.
Documents Required at Exam
- Kerala SSLC 2020 Admit card
- School ID
Kerala Board of Public Examinations (KBPE) has announced the Kerala SSLC result on June 30, 2020, in the online mode. Students who appeared for the Kerala SSLC exams 2020 can check their Kerala SSLC result by entering their registration number. The steps to check the SSLC result is given below:
- Click on the link to check Kerala SSLC result 2020. A new window will open.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit tab.
- You can view your Kerala SSLC result 2020 that will display marks scored by you in various subjects.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: When will the Kerala SSLC exams 2020 be conducted?
Kerala Class 10 exams were conducted from March 10 to 19, 2020 and May 26 to 28, 2020.
Question: When will the Kerala SSLC result be declared?
Kerala SSCL result 2020 has been declared on June 30, 2020.
Questions related to Kerala SSLC
Kerala SSLC Maths Previous Queston Papers
The subject-wise Kerala SSLC question papers can be availed in pdf format. Students must save the SSLC model question papers and take their printout to use them effectively. Solving previous year question paper will help you to understand your preparation level. Please click the below link for previous year question paper.
can we write sslc Malayalam exam in point wise answers?
Kerla SSLC Malayalam medium exam is a subjective type of paper, and in any subjective type of paper it depends upon your presentation skills that how you attempt the question, yes you surely can write the answers in point wise manner but if it is mentioned in the question that you will have to write in a paragraph then you cannot,
Best of luck.
how can change my son frm cbsc to kerala board in10th std?
my son now passed 9th std frm cbsc board now i want to change him to kerala state board what is the procedure?
which are the chapters in choice in socialscience kerala syllabus sslc 2020?
The Kerala SSLC Social science syllabus is divided into four sections: Geography, Civics, History and Economics. You can check Kerala SSLC syllabus to know the chapters of these four sections of Social Science.
All the best!!!