About CGBSE 12th 2021
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) conducts the CG Board class 12 exams every year in the month of March. The application process for CGBSE 12th exams is held from respective schools. Students can check the major highlights of the CG class 12 exams below:
Latest Information about CGBSE 12th Exams
CG Board will conduct the Class 12 exams in the month of March 2021. Students should go through the complete CG board 12th syllabus 2021 and start preparing for the exams accordingly.
More about CGBSE 12th Exams 2021
- The CGBSE exams for Class 12 will be held in March 2021, the date sheet for the same will be released in the month December 2020, tentatively.
- A student must know about the complete syllabus to prepare for CGBSE 12th exams 2021.
- After that, they should practise with CGBSE 12th question papers 2021 to be aware of the important aspects of an exam.
- The admit card for CGBSE 12th exams will be released in online mode which can be downloaded by roll number or other details as asked.
- Students who appear in the CG board 12th exams 2021 will be able to view their marks by entering their roll number in the result window.
- Students who are unable to clear the CGBSE 12th exams 2021 will be able to apply for supplementary in May 2021.
CGBSE 12th 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||CGBSE 12th|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Board Of Secondary Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Bengali, English +10 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
CGBSE 12th 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
28 Nov, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - First Language – Specific: Hindi, English, Marathi, Urdu New syllabus - Hindi | Mode: Offline
01 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - History, Physics, Elements of Commerce & Management, Elements of Science and maths for Agriculture, Drawing & Painting, Food & Nutrition (New) New syllabus - History, Physics, Business Studies | Mode: Offline
02 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Economics, Biology, Applied Economics & Commercial Geography, Industrial Organization, Elements of Animal History & Poultry Farming, History of Indian Art, Elements of Science New syllabus - Biology, Economics | Mode: Offline
03 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Mathematics Mathematics (New syllabus) | Mode: Offline
04 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Political Science, Chemistry, Book Keeping & Accountancy, Corp Production & Horticulture, Still Life & Designing, Physiology & First Aid New syllabus - Political Science, Chemistry, Accountancy | Mode: Offline
05 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Second Language General: Hindi, English, Sanskrit New syllabus - English | Mode: Offline
07 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Geography (New & old syllabus) | Mode: Offline
08 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Commercial Mathematics | Mode: Offline
09 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Retail Marketing Management, Information Technology, Automobile Service & Technician, Health Care, Agriculture, Media and Entertainment, Telecommunication, Banking Financial Services and Insurance | Mode: Offline
11 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Marathi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Uriya | Mode: Offline
12 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - ndian Music, Drawing & Designing, Dancing, Steno Typing, Farming, Social Science, Psychology, Home Science, New syllabus: Social Science, Psychology | Mode: Offline
14 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Sanskrit (Humanities Group), Sanskrit special, New syllabus - Sanskrit | Mode: Offline
15 Dec, 2020
Exam - Supplementary - Computer Application | Mode: Offline
CGBSE 12th 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A student must be currently enrolled in class 12 and must have passed class 11 from a recognised school of the Chhattisgarh Board.
- They must maintain the minimum attendance in class 12 as specified by the board.
- To appear for the exam, a student must fill in the application form and clear all dues.
CGBSE 12th 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
- The application process of CGBSE 12th exams is held through schools.
- A student needs to fill in the application form through the school in which they are studying.
- They must fill the required detail, paste a recent passport size photograph and submit it to school along with the requisite fee.
- The schools send the duly filled and attested CGBSE 12th application form to the board for further process.
CGBSE 12th 2021 Syllabus
Meaning of two dimension and three dimension and question rekated on it
Circle and sphere
Basic of data communication and internet
Data base management system
Fox-pro application package
Use of different way for creating program file
Development of child
Protection from childhood disease
Disadvantaged and disabled children, substitute care at home and outside
Meaning and importance of meal planning, ways to ensure good health for the family
Consumer protection and education, adulteration
Family income, saving and investment
Clothing and its relation to personality, selection of readymade garments
Care of clothes
Image art-drawing and painting
Unseen passage and reading, summary writing
Grammar and composition
Grammar and composition
Essay and letter writing
Life and literary contribution of author/poet
Grammar/figure of speech
Idioms and proverbs
CGBSE 12th 2021 Preparation Tips
CGBSE 12th exam is a very important phase in the life of a person. One must plan their preparation and time to ace the exams. Some preparation tips to help one in scoring well are given below:
- Manage time: Make your study plan so that you keep equal time for all subjects with a special focus on weak areas.
- Practice sample papers: One must practise the previous year question papers or sample papers in order to have hands-on with exam pattern, marking scheme, type of questions asked etc. One can also time it in accordance with the actual exam day to reduce exam day stress.
- Revision: Prepare notes and keep time for revision which is very important so that one must not panic at the end of time.
- Eat healthily: One must eat healthy food, exercise or take breaks in between to keep mind and body fresh and active during exam days also.
- Sleep well: One must also take proper sleep to keep mental health fine and avoid any breakdown at the time of exam or preparation.
CGBSE prescribes the exam pattern subject wise which is given below:
- The duration of each exam is 3 hours.
- Language paper carries 100 marks in total while science subjects like Biology, Physics etc have a theory paper of 70 marks and practical exam of 30 marks.
- The subjects like accountancy, economics also have a theory paper of 80 marks and 20 marks are kept for internal assessment.
- CGBSE publishes the previous year question paper or sample paper on the official website.
- Students can download them in the form of pdf and practise anytime anywhere to prepare for the exams.
- The question papers of CGBSE 12th can be downloaded from the link given above.
CGBSE 12th 2021 Admit Card
- CGBSE will release class 12 admit card in online mode in the month of February 2021.
- A student who is going to appear for CGBSE 12th exams 2021, should download the admit card.
- They need to enter their name, father's name, solve a mathematics puzzle and click on get detail to download the admit card of CG class 12 exam 2021.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download it and print a copy of the same to carry to the exam hall.
- No student is allowed to enter the CGBSE 12th 2021 examination centre without admit card.
- It mentions a student’s name, roll number, school, centre name and address, exam schedule, exam timing and important instructions.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- School ID card
CGBSE will result of Chhattisgarh Board class 12 exam in the month of May 2021.The result of CGBSE 12th exams will be made available in online mode . Students can check the result by entering the roll number as mentioned on the admit card. It will comprise the student’s name, roll number, subject wise marks scored, division etc. The result declared online is provisional and students need to collect the original mark sheet from school authorities after the declaration of the result.
How to Check CGBSE 12th Result 2021?
- Visit the official website: cgbse.nic.in
- Click on the link that says: class 12 result 2021.
- Enter roll number in the result window and submit it.
- The result of CG board 12th exams will open on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: When will the CGBSE 12th exams 2021 be conducted?
CG Board 12th exams will be held in March 2021.
Question: What are the practical dates of the CGBSE Class 12?
The CGBSE 12th practical exams are expected to be conducted in January 2021.
Question: Who is eligible for CGBSE 12th?
Students who have passed class 11 and studying in class 12 in a school affiliated with CGBSE are eligible for CG board 12th exams.
Question: When will the time table for Class 12 exams be released?
The CGBSE 12th date sheet 2021 is expected to be released in December 2020.
Question: What is the difficulty level of the questions asked in the CGBSE 12th exams?
The questions will be easy to moderate level.
Question: What is the date of CG Board 12th result 2021?
The CGBSE 12th result 2021 will be declared in May, tentatively.
Question: What credentials are required to check the CG Board result 2021?
You will need your roll number to check the CGBSE result 2021.
Question: Where can I can check the CGBSE 12th result 2021 online?
The result will be made available online on the official website cgbse.nic.in.
Question: What are the passing marks for CG Board 12th exams?
Students must have obtained a minimum of 33 per cent marks to pass the examination.
Question: What should I do if I will not get the expected marks in CG Board 12th exams?
If you are not happy with the marks obtained then you can apply for retotaling or revaluation of marks
Question: What if I fail in one or two subjects in the CGBSE 12th exams 2021?
You can appear in the CGBSE 12th supplementary exams to save your academic year.
Question: When will the CGBSE 12th supplementary exams be held?
The Supplementary exams will tentatively be held in June 2021.
Question: Can I apply for revaluation in the supplementary exams as well?
No, there is no such provision of revaluation in the supplementary exams.
Questions related to CGBSE 12th
is English language compulsory in CGBSE?
I don't know about this exactly. Since, most of the states consider english as an essential language. I think in CGBSE also English language may be compulsory. Once go through the below link, you may get answers.
Hope this would help you
ALL THE BEST!!!!
12th board exam ki tayari kaise kare
Preparation will be in your hand. I can only give you tips and tricks, it is you who need to work hard and be consistent.
- Start preparing from now itself. It will give you less burden at the end.
- Give equal time to each subject. Try making a time table.
- practice as many questions you can.
- Show teacher your answers, especially in English.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- talk to your seniors about their experience during board exam
At the end it is just an exam, no need to freak out. Start preparing from now itself, so that it doesn't give you burden and stress later.
all the best!
is atendence is nessesary ?how much attendence is required?
Most of the colleges require 75% attendance and only then, they allow to give examination.
Attendance is surely important. The minimum attendance percentage varies from college to college.
All the best dear :)