Stay up-to date with Kerala DHSE News
About Kerala DHSE 2023
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) conducts the Kerala DHSE +2 exams every year. Students who have passed the first year exams of Kerala DHSE can appear for plus two exams. The applications are accepted through the respective schools.
More About DHSE plus two exams 2023:
- DHSE, Kerala will conduct the Kerala 12th exams 2023 from March 10 to March 30, 2023 tentatively, in which around than 4 lakh students will appear.
- Students preparing for Kerala DHSE 12th exams 2023, should go through the latest Kerala DHSE syllabus 2023. It will help them to identify the topics they need to study.
- The admit cards for Kerala DHSE 2023 exams are provided through respective schools.
- After exams, the department releases the result of Kerala DHSE 2023 exams.
- Kerala Plus two supplementary result will be declared in May 2023.
- Kerala plus one result 2023 will be announced in May 2023.
- Students can access Kerala plus two result 2023 online by entering their roll number and date of birth.
Kerala DHSE 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Kerala DHSE|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Board of Public Examinations|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Kerala DHSE 2023 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
10 Mar, 2023 - 30 Mar, 2023
Exam - Plus Two | Mode: Offline
Kerala DHSE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) Kerala, has specified the eligibility criteria for Kerala DHSE second year examination. Only those candidates who fulfil the Kerala DHSE eligibility criteria 2023 can appear for the Kerala DHSE +2 exams.
Eligibility criteria of Kerala DHSE 2023 are given below:
- Qualification and minimum marks: The candidate must have secured D+ or above grade in all subjects of the first year higher secondary examination, i.e. class 11.
- Continuous evaluation (CE): The candidate must have undergone continuous evaluation for each subject, such that must have submitted the assignments and projects on time.
- Minimum attendance: This rule is only applicable to regular school-going candidates. As per the Kerala DHSE eligibility criteria, a regular school-going student must have completed the minimum required percentage of attendance.
Kerala DHSE 2023 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- Regular school-going candidates are not required to personally submit an application form of Kerala DHSE 2023 for registering for class 12 examination.
- Their school authorities need to register them for the second year higher secondary examination of Kerala.
- The school going regular candidates will have to submit the prescribed fee at their school office to register for Kerala DHSE 2023.
- The Kerala DHSE 2023 application form submitted after the last date are not accepted.
Fights of Freedom
The 3ls of Empowerment
The Temple Tiger and More Man-Eaters of Kumaon
Hello and welcome
Films at a glance
Mitr, my friend
The Wild Swans at Coole
The Unknown Citizen
No More Hiroshima’s
Doves on the Wing
We too are Human Beings
Excerpts from 'The Sixth Sense' (Screenplay)
In Memory of Azores
Anthropological Research Methods and Techniques
Anthropological theories Of Culture
Un voyage en avion
Dejeuner du matin-(Paroles) de Jacques Prevert
Le courier electronique
The Abbasid Khilafath the Cosmopolitan Empire
Muslim Khilfath in the Afro-Asian Continents
Sanskrit (Satya Opt)
Electronics (Power Supplies and Voltage Stabilisers)
Need for regulated Power supply
Regulated power supply
Types of Voltage Regulators
Electronics (Waveshaping Circuits)
Positive clipper with positive biasing
Negative clipper with negative biasing
Positive and negative clamping
During the negative half cycle, the diode becomes reverse
Biased positive clamper
Input and output waveform of an integrator
Non inverting amplifier configuration
Sub tractor Circuit using OPAMP
Integrator Circuit using OPAMP
Output waveform of integrator
Differentiator circuit using OP-AMP
Low Pass Filter Circuit
Frequency Response of a Low Pass Filter
The High Pass Filter Circuit
Frequency Response of a High pass Filter
Band Pass Filter Circuit
Practical Band pass filter circuit
Combining frequency responses of LPF and HPF
Frequency Response of a Band Pass Filter
Block diagram of band reject filter
Frequency Response of a Band Reject Filter
Computer Application(Humanities)- Publishing
Publishing through print media
Web based publishing
Computer Application(Humanities)- Word Processors
Features of a word processor
Libre Office Writer IDE
Creating a new document
Saving a document
Closing a document
Opening a document
Editing a document
Prerequisites for editing
Cut, Copy, and Paste functions
Find and Replace facility
Formatting the document
Copying a format
Bullets and Numbering
Printing the document
Review of C++ Programming
Web Designing Using HTML
Database management system
Structured query language
Enterprise Resource Planning
Trends and Issues in ICT
Computer Science-Structures and Pointers
Methods of memory allocation
Operations on pointers
Pointer and array
Pointer and string
pointer and structure
Computer Science-Concept of object oriented Programming
Basic concepts of oop
Geology-The word of Rocks
Types of rocks
The rock cycle
Economic Mineral Deposits
History of the Earth
Geology and Environment
Geological Hazards and Disaster Management
Journalism-Writing for Magazines
What is a magazine?
Characteristics of magazines
Difference between newspaper and magazine
Size and appearance
Design and layout
Journalism-Basics of magazine writing
How to structure a magazine article
Tell a story
Journalism-Magazine writing styles
Serialized narrative writing
Multiple inverted pyramid
History of magazines
Magazines in India
Magazines in Malayalam
Future of magazines in the digital era
Journalism-Types of magazines
General interest magazines
Special interest magazines
Journalism-Content of magazine
Structure of a feature
Journalism-Types of features
Profiles or personality features
Human interest features
Communicative English-Learning with Technology
Discuss in groups
Spot the Difference
Discuss and complete the table
Write an e-mail
Modify an e-mail
Analysing Subject Lines
Greetings and Sign-offs
Writing an e-mail
Communicative English-Net Addiction
Let's go to Friend Page and fill in the profile
Now look at the Friend Page house rules. Complete the rules with must/mustn't
Posting a comment
Create a Face book page for your class
Read the text again and find these numbers
Create a Blog
Go through the following table of discourse markers
Match the columns
Prepare news tweets
Now look at the following sentences and identify the expressions and their function
Match the following
Discrete Probability Distribution
Estimation of Parameters
Testing of hypothesis
Analysis of variance
Statistical quality control
Time series analysis
Prima Pars: Bonitatis Mundus
Secunda Pars: Amoris Mundus
Tertia Pars: Creationis Coronaet Custossapiens
Quarta Pars: Romani Nobiles
Doctors learn Latin
Lawyers learn Latin
All things roman
Ancient roman quotes
The Latin language
Wer, Wo, Was
Habit is the intersection of knowledge (What to do), skill (How to do), and desire (Want to do) - Stephen R. Covey
“What’s in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet”
A winner is someone who recognizes his God
Food and nutrition
Social Work-Social Work Primary Methods
Working with Individuals
Working with Groups
Working with Community
Contents of Hind Swaraj
Gandhiji's concept of Swaraj
Gandhiji's criticism of Parliamentary Democracy
Gandhiji's views on Civilization
Characteristics of True Civilization
Gandhiji's critique of Modern Civilization
Gandhiji's views on Passive Resistance, Education Machinery
Characteristics of Philosophic concepts
Uses of learning philosophy
Philosophy-Philosophy of Prasthanatraya
Concept of yoga
Ideal of Nishkama Karma
Classification of Janya Ragas
Music of Kerala
Kerala DHSE 2023 Preparation Tips
- To prepare better and score well in the Kerala DHSE 2023 examinations, candidates should make a timetable according to their strong and weak subjects.
- They should ensure to complete the entire Kerala DHSE 2023 syllabus for class 12 at least two months before the exams, so they are able to devote the remaining time to revise and practice with Kerala DHSE question papers.
- Practice as many mock tests and previous year question papers of Kerala DHSE as possible. While practising the tests, make sure to bound time.
- In between studies, take regular breaks intervals, as these intervals give breathing space to the Kerala DHSE 2023 preparation.
- After doing a mock test or previous year paper, evaluate your mistakes and strong areas. One can also note the important points down in a separate notebook.
- Most importantly, while one prepares for the theoretical portion of the Terminal Examination (TE), do not forget to prepare yourself for PE and keep a good record in the submission of assignments and projects for CE.
Kerala DHSE 2023 Exam Pattern
- Each exam of Kerala DHSE 2023 will be conducted for a duration of 2 to 2.5 hours in offline mode.
- Broadly, the examination of every subject has three components, i.e. terminal examination (TE), continuous examination (CE) and practical examination (PE).
- A candidate needs to secure a grade of D+ or above, with a minimum of 30% aggregate score in CE, PE, and TE, when taken together, and at least 30% in TE separately, to pass any subject.
- Aspirants of Kerala DHSE class 12 examination can find the overview of Kerala DHSE exam pattern 2023 and subject-wise exam pattern below.
Kerala DHSE +2 Exam Pattern 2023
|Mode of examination||Pen and paper format|
|Duration of exam||2 to 2.5 hours|
|Examination components||Terminal examination |
D+ or above (30% aggregate); and a minimum of 30% in TE separately
Subject-wise Kerala DHSE 2023 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Duration||Total marks||Qualifying score for TE||Overall qualifying score|
(Botany and Zoology)
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID card
- Kerala DHSE admit card
The result of Kerala DHSE 2023 will be declared in May 2023. Kerala DHSE +2 result 2023 can be checked on the official website: keralaresults.nic.in. Candidates need to enter their roll number and date of birth to access Kerala DHSE class 12 examination result.
How to check Kerala DHSE +2 result 2023?
- Visit the official website: Keralaresults.nic.in and click on the link of DHSE result 2023.
- Enter roll number and other details in the appropriate fields.
- Click on submit button and DHSE Kerala +2 result will open on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the same and keep it safe.
Kerala DHSE 2023 final result is determined by combining the scores of each subject of the first year and second-year secondary examination.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What is the full form of Kerala DHSE?
Kerala DHSE stands for Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education who conducts class 11 and 12 exams in the state.
Question:When will Kerala 12th exams be conducted?
DHSE will conduct the Kerala board class 12 exams from March 10 to March 30, 2023 tentatively.
Question:When will Kerala 12th result be declared?
Kerala 12th class result 2023 will be released in May 2023.
Questions related to Kerala DHSE
I am not even getting proper sleep past striking strongly i feel so bad when wake up that my all friends got good cooperative job i am unemployed n more ovee yet not started preparation dont know will i be able to clear banking Also not Ibps last attempt as CET this year bank job are less my age 21
Please control your thoughts first you don't need to worry and please focus on yourself what you like and what you want to do in life.If you have failed then you surely get some experience or lesson from it and one fact is that when we fail more often we learn more but you are taking it negatively you can teach someone if you fail you can do some other work but don't stress yourself as it will only make you weaker you need to be stronger at every point of life no matter what and please make good circle of friends and take help ask for help from where you can get but never over thinking anything.Start your preparation now don't stress make schedule study from bankers adda or adda247 I used this app before and it really has good questions and meanwhile do some part time job for 3-4 hours so that you don't worry about yourself you can start tuitions or you can do other work and side by side continue your preparation with dedication make proper notes.
please post the score weitaghe of +2 kerala sylabbus chemistry
Well, I couldn't get you.
But I am providing you with a link which may help you out with your query. Link contains the information about the 10+2 syllabus with a its marks weightage .
If this link is not helpful, kindly repost the question with some explanation.
What is the marking scheme of chemistrt second year
In Kerala dhse plus 2 chemistry examination you can analyse the complete marking scheme by just viewing the model papers or previous year question papers of the chemistry exam for which you can refer the official website, for a small idea you can refer the below link to see the syllabus and the weightage of topics in the the question paper:
Best of luck.
kerala plustwo syllabus of scince students 2020
Please follow the link given below to get the complete syllabus for all the subject for plus to science for Kerala,
It contains the detailed syllabus for all the subjects
All the best
Tell me full details of Kerala BPE and what is the difference of Kerala BPE and Jharkhand board who is the best board for B.tech, M.tech, MBA, or other government job private job and other higher education
Top BPE colleges in Kerala are
1. Mahatma Gandhi University
2.St Joseph's Academy of Higher Education and Research
Best of both can be not well defined as both colleges are well reputed and can fulfil all your above stated demands. You can go with the one in which you secured a good rank as both are something tough to achieve.