About Kerala DHSE 2020
Department of Higher Secondary Education organizes Kerala DHSE +2 exams in the state. Students who have passed the first year exams of Kerala DHSE can appear for +2 exams. The applications are held in offline mode through respective schools. Here are the highlights of Kerala DHSE 2020 exams.
Latest: Kerala plus two result 2020 Declared! Check details here.
- Kerala plus two time table 2020 for the DHSE exams was released on November 5, 2019.
- The admit cards will be made available offline through respective schools.
- Students should go through Kerala DHSE Syllabus 2020 to know the topics they need to study.
- The board commenced the Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) class 12th examination from March 10, 2020.
- Postponed exams will be held from May 27 to 30, 2020.
- Around 4.4 lakh students will appear for Kerala DHSE 2020 exams.
- 2nd-year scrutiny or re-evaluation result will be announced in the last week of July 2020 on the official website.
Kerala DHSE 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Kerala DHSE|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Board of Public Examinations|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Kerala DHSE 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
15 Jul, 2020
Result | Mode: Online
30 May, 2020
Exam - Mathematics, Political science, Journalism | Mode: Offline
29 May, 2020
Exam - History, Islamic history & culture, Computer application, Home science, Computer science | Mode: Offline
28 May, 2020
Exam - Business studies, Psychology, Electronic service technology (Old), Electronic systems, Literature (Art) | Mode: Offline
27 May, 2020
Exam - Biology, Geology, Sanskrit Sastra, Electronics, Communicative English, Statistics, Part- 3 languages, Main (Art) | Mode: Offline
19 Mar, 2020
Exam - Music, Accountancy, Geography, Social Work, Sanskrit Sahitya | Mode: Offline
18 Mar, 2020
Exam - Physics, Philosophy, English Literature, Sociology | Mode: Offline
17 Mar, 2020
Exam - Economics, Aesthetics | Mode: Offline
16 Mar, 2020
Exam - Chemistry, Gandhian Studies, Anthropology, Subsidiary | Mode: Offline
11 Mar, 2020
Exam - Part 1- English | Mode: Offline
10 Mar, 2020
Exam - Part – II Languages, Computer Information Technology (Old), Computer Science and Information Technology | Mode: Offline
Kerala DHSE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) Kerala, has specified the eligibility criteria for Kerala second year DHSE examination. Only those candidates who fulfil the Kerala DHSE eligibility criteria 2020 are eligible to appear for the Kerala DHSE +2 exams. Eligibility criteria of Kerala DHSE 2020 is given below:
- Qualification and Minimum marks: The candidate must have secured D+ or above grade in all subjects of the first year higher secondary examination, i.e. class 11.
- Continuous evaluation (CE): The candidate must have undergone continuous evaluation for each subject, such that must have submitted the assignments and projects on time.
- Minimum attendance: This rule is only applicable to regular school-going candidates. As per the Kerala DHSE eligibility criteria, a regular school-going student must have completed the minimum required percentage of attendance.
Kerala DHSE 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- Regular school-going candidates are not required to personally submit an application form of Kerala DHSE 2020 for registering for class 12 examination.
- Their school authorities have to register them for the second year higher secondary examination of Kerala.
- The school going regular candidates were only required to remit the prescribed fee at their school office to register for Kerala DHSE 2020.
- Open school or private or compartment candidates can submit the Kerala DHSE application form 2020 tentatively in the month of December 2020.
- The form to be submitted before the last date.
- Aspirants of Kerala DHSE 2020 can download the application form from the official website of DHSE, and submit the duly filled application form with required documents to the Principal of the respective centre they are allotted.
- The Kerala DHSE 2020 application form submitted after the last date are not accepted.
Kerala DHSE 2020 Syllabus
Fights of Freedom
The 3ls of Empowerment
The Temple Tiger and More Man-Eaters of Kumaon
Hello and welcome
Films at a glance
Mitr, my friend
The Wild Swans at Coole
The Unknown Citizen
No More Hiroshima’s
Doves on the Wing
We too are Human Beings
Excerpts from 'The Sixth Sense' (Screenplay)
In Memory of Azores
Anthropological Research Methods and Techniques
Anthropological theories Of Culture
Un voyage en avion
Dejeuner du matin-(Paroles) de Jacques Prevert
Le courier electronique
The Abbasid Khilafath the Cosmopolitan Empire
Muslim Khilfath in the Afro-Asian Continents
Sanskrit (Satya Opt)
Electronics (Power Supplies and Voltage Stabilisers)
Need for regulated Power supply
Regulated power supply
Types of Voltage Regulators
Electronics (Waveshaping Circuits)
Positive clipper with positive biasing
Negative clipper with negative biasing
Positive and negative clamping
During the negative half cycle, the diode becomes reverse
Biased positive clamper
Input and output waveform of an integrator
Non inverting amplifier configuration
Sub tractor Circuit using OPAMP
Integrator Circuit using OPAMP
Output waveform of integrator
Differentiator circuit using OP-AMP
Low Pass Filter Circuit
Frequency Response of a Low Pass Filter
The High Pass Filter Circuit
Frequency Response of a High pass Filter
Band Pass Filter Circuit
Practical Band pass filter circuit
Combining frequency responses of LPF and HPF
Frequency Response of a Band Pass Filter
Block diagram of band reject filter
Frequency Response of a Band Reject Filter
Computer Application(Humanities)- Publishing
Publishing through print media
Web based publishing
Computer Application(Humanities)- Word Processors
Features of a word processor
Libre Office Writer IDE
Creating a new document
Saving a document
Closing a document
Opening a document
Editing a document
Prerequisites for editing
Cut, Copy, and Paste functions
Find and Replace facility
Formatting the document
Copying a format
Bullets and Numbering
Printing the document
Review of C++ Programming
Web Designing Using HTML
Database management system
Structured query language
Enterprise Resource Planning
Trends and Issues in ICT
Computer Science-Structures and Pointers
Methods of memory allocation
Operations on pointers
Pointer and array
Pointer and string
pointer and structure
Computer Science-Concept of object oriented Programming
Basic concepts of oop
Geology-The word of Rocks
Types of rocks
The rock cycle
Economic Mineral Deposits
History of the Earth
Geology and Environment
Geological Hazards and Disaster Management
Journalism-Writing for Magazines
What is a magazine?
Characteristics of magazines
Difference between newspaper and magazine
Size and appearance
Design and layout
Journalism-Basics of magazine writing
How to structure a magazine article
Tell a story
Journalism-Magazine writing styles
Serialized narrative writing
Multiple inverted pyramid
History of magazines
Magazines in India
Magazines in Malayalam
Future of magazines in the digital era
Journalism-Types of magazines
General interest magazines
Special interest magazines
Journalism-Content of magazine
Structure of a feature
Journalism-Types of features
Profiles or personality features
Human interest features
Communicative English-Learning with Technology
Discuss in groups
Spot the Difference
Discuss and complete the table
Write an e-mail
Modify an e-mail
Analysing Subject Lines
Greetings and Sign-offs
Writing an e-mail
Communicative English-Net Addiction
Let's go to Friend Page and fill in the profile
Now look at the Friend Page house rules. Complete the rules with must/mustn't
Posting a comment
Create a Face book page for your class
Read the text again and find these numbers
Create a Blog
Go through the following table of discourse markers
Match the columns
Prepare news tweets
Now look at the following sentences and identify the expressions and their function
Match the following
Discrete Probability Distribution
Estimation of Parameters
Testing of hypothesis
Analysis of variance
Statistical quality control
Time series analysis
Prima Pars: Bonitatis Mundus
Secunda Pars: Amoris Mundus
Tertia Pars: Creationis Coronaet Custossapiens
Quarta Pars: Romani Nobiles
Doctors learn Latin
Lawyers learn Latin
All things roman
Ancient roman quotes
The Latin language
Wer, Wo, Was
Habit is the intersection of knowledge (What to do), skill (How to do), and desire (Want to do) - Stephen R. Covey
“What’s in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet”
A winner is someone who recognizes his God
Food and nutrition
Social Work-Social Work Primary Methods
Working with Individuals
Working with Groups
Working with Community
Contents of Hind Swaraj
Gandhiji's concept of Swaraj
Gandhiji's criticism of Parliamentary Democracy
Gandhiji's views on Civilization
Characteristics of True Civilization
Gandhiji's critique of Modern Civilization
Gandhiji's views on Passive Resistance, Education Machinery
Characteristics of Philosophic concepts
Uses of learning philosophy
Philosophy-Philosophy of Prasthanatraya
Concept of yoga
Ideal of Nishkama Karma
Classification of Janya Ragas
Music of Kerala
Kerala DHSE 2020 Preparation Tips
- To prepare better and score well in the Kerala DHSE 2020 examinations, candidates should make timetable according to their strong and weak subjects.
- They should ensure to complete the entire Kerala DHSE 2020 syllabus for class 12 at least two months before the exams, so they are able to devote the remaining time to revise and practice with Kerala DHSE question papers.
- Practice as many mock tests and previous year question papers of Kerala DHSE possible in February 2020. While practising the tests, make sure to bound time.
- In between studies, take regular breaks intervals, as these intervals give a breathing space to the Kerala DHSE 2020 preparation.
- After doing a mock test or previous year paper, evaluate your mistakes and strong areas. One can also note the important points down in a separate notebook.
- Most importantly, while one prepares for the theoretical portion of Terminal Examination (TE), do not forget to prepare yourself for PE and keep a good record in the submission of assignments and projects for CE.
Kerala DHSE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Each exam of Kerala DHSE 2020 will be conducted for a duration of 2 to 2.5 hours in offline mode.
- Broadly, the examination of every subject has three components, i.e. terminal examination (TE), continuous examination (CE) and practical examination (PE).
- A candidate will be required to secure a grade of D+ or above, with a minimum of 30% aggregate score in CE, PE, and TE, when taken together, and at least 30% in TE separately, to pass any subject.
- Aspirants of Kerala DHSE class 12 examination can find the overview of Kerala DHSE exam pattern 2020 and subject-wise exam pattern below.
Kerala DHSE +2 Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of examination||Pen and paper format|
|Duration of exam||2 to 2.5 hours|
|Examination components||Terminal examination|
D+ or above (30% aggregate); and a minimum of 30% in TE separately
Subject-wise Kerala DHSE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Duration||Total marks||Qualifying score for TE||Overall qualifying score|
(Botany and Zoology)
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID card
- Kerala DHSE admit card
The result of Kerala DHSE 2020 has been declared on July 15, 2020. Kerala DHSE +2 result can be checked on the official website: keralaresults.nic.in. Candidates need to enter their roll number and date of birth to check the Kerala DHSE class 12 examination result.
How to check Kerala DHSE +2 result 2020?
- Visit the official website and click on the link of DHSE result 2020.
- Enter roll number and other details in the appropriate fields.
- Click on submit button.
- DHSE Kerala +2 result will open on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the same and keep it safe.
Kerala DHSE 2020 final result is determined by combining the scores of each subject of the first year and second-year secondary examination.
The scrutiny or re-evaluation result will be released in August 2020 and followed by supplementary result.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What is the full form of Kerala DHSE?
Kerala DHSE stands for Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education who conducts class 11 and 12 exams in the state.
Question: When will Kerala 12th result be declared?
Kerala 12th class result 2020 has been released on July 15, 2020.
Questions related to Kerala DHSE
please post the score weitaghe of +2 kerala sylabbus chemistry
Well, I couldn't get you.
But I am providing you with a link which may help you out with your query. Link contains the information about the 10+2 syllabus with a its marks weightage .
If this link is not helpful, kindly repost the question with some explanation.
What is the marking scheme of chemistrt second year
In Kerala dhse plus 2 chemistry examination you can analyse the complete marking scheme by just viewing the model papers or previous year question papers of the chemistry exam for which you can refer the official website, for a small idea you can refer the below link to see the syllabus and the weightage of topics in the the question paper:
Best of luck.
kerala plustwo syllabus of scince students 2020
Please follow the link given below to get the complete syllabus for all the subject for plus to science for Kerala,
It contains the detailed syllabus for all the subjects
All the best
Tell me full details of Kerala BPE and what is the difference of Kerala BPE and Jharkhand board who is the best board for B.tech, M.tech, MBA, or other government job private job and other higher education
Top BPE colleges in Kerala are
1. Mahatma Gandhi University
2.St Joseph's Academy of Higher Education and Research
Best of both can be not well defined as both colleges are well reputed and can fulfil all your above stated demands. You can go with the one in which you secured a good rank as both are something tough to achieve.
Kerala board is reported board or not plzz tell me all details in Kerala board plzz I am very comfuj or agar mein es bord se 12th krta huun or fir b.tech krunga or fir higher education mein koi dikt toh nhi hoga na ya koi government job ya koi private job mein kisi v chij ka dikat toh nhi krega ye
Unsourced material might be tested and evacuated. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala is a leading body of school instruction in India, led by the administration of the province of Kerala, India. The board readies the schedule for schools associated with it.
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala is a leading body of school instruction in India, directed by the administration of the territory of Kerala, India. The board readies the schedule for schools associated with it. Their fundamental scholastic spotlight is on restorative consideration, designing and telemarketing.
The CBSE schedule is relatively harder than the state prospectus. ... Top national level placement tests like JEE and NEET depend on the educational program of CBSE as it were. Thus, the up-and-comers, who finished their instruction in the CBSE prospectus, have a superior shot of prevailing in these assessments.