About Odisha CHSE 2019
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is the exam conducting authority for Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) Class 12th examination. The Odisha CHSE Class 12th Exam is conducted as Annual Higher Secondary Examination every year in the month of March. The Odisha CHSE Class 12th exams for 2019 (theory) will tentatively be held in the first week of March 2019. The result of Odisha CHSE 12th examination, in all likelihood, will be declared in the second week of June 2019 in the online mode. The Odisha CHSE 12th exam result will be used for admission to the higher education institutions.
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Board of Seconday Education, Odisha|
Download all details about Odisha CHSE 2019Download Brochure
Odisha CHSE 2019 Important Dates
|01 Feb, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Available | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2019 - 28 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|19 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Result - Science Stream Result | Mode: Online|
|09 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Result - Commerce & Arts Stream Result | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2018 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Announcement of Date Sheet | Mode: Online|
Odisha CHSE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing for Odisha CHSE 12th examination are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria of Odisha CHSE 2019 12th Board in order to become eligible for appearing in the exam. Only those candidates who satisfy the Odisha CHSE eligibility criteria 2019 for Class 12 Board exam will be allowed to sit for the exam. Given below is an overview of Odisha CHSE 12th examination for 2019.
- Regular students who have studied Class 11 and 12 from a school recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, are eligible to appear for Odisha CHSE 12th Board 2019 examination.
- Ex-Regular students who have completed Class 11 and 12 from a school recognised by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, are also eligible for Odisha CHSE Class 12th 2019 exam, in case they couldn't appear in the examination of the previous year or appeared but failed.
- Students enrolled in a correspondence program run by the Odisha Board and certified by the Director of Correspondence Course, are eligible to appear for Odisha CHSE 2019 Class 12 Board Exam.
Odisha CHSE 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
Aspirants will be required to fill and submit the application form of Odisha CHSE 12th Exam 2019 along with prescribed application fee in order to register for appearing in the Odisha CHSE 2019 12th exam. Candidates will be required to submit the Odisha CHSE 2019 application form before the last date of submission fixed by the examination committee, otherwise, it will be rejected by the council. The last date to submit the filled CHSE 2019 application form for Class 12 exam will tentatively fall in the month of December 2019. Candidates will have to submit the duly filled CHSE Application Form 2019 for Class 12 board exam to the Secretary of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, along with required documents and prescribed fee as mentioned in the Odisha CHSE application form.
Candidates will be provided about 10 days by the Board from the date of issue of a notice to correct the deficiencies or mistakes (if any) in the application form of Odisha CHSE 12th Exam 2019.
Odisha CHSE 2019 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips of Odisha CHSE 12th exam will help candidates complete the syllabus of Odisha CHSE 12th exam and be ready for the Class 12 board examination. The Odisha CHSE 12th exam preparation tips include the study routine, timetable and sources a candidate can follow to be prepared for the exam and remain stress-free on the d-day. Given below are some Odisha CHSE 12th preparation tips 2019 which will aid the aspirants during the exam.
- Understand the Odisha CHSE 2019 exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Make a timetable as per your individual comfort-zone and strong and weak areas and inculcate the same in your study-routine.
- Do not go beyond the recommended readings and textbooks of Odisha CHSE 12th Class, unless absolutely necessary for the better understanding of a concept. This will prevent the candidates from deviating from their routine.
- As per the Odisha CHSE preparation tips 2019 suggested by toppers and experts, a candidate should complete the targetted syllabus of Odisha CHSE 12th exam at least one month before the commencement of examination. This will give candidates time to do mock tests and hone whatever is studied by them previously.
- Do as many mock tests and previous year question papers for preparation of Odisha CHSE 12th examination. It is a proven strategy for the preparation of an exam.
Odisha CHSE 2019 Exam Pattern
The Odisha CHSE 2019 12th class board exam will be conducted in the month of March 2019. Getting know-how of the exam pattern of Odisha CHSE 12th Exam will help candidates prepare themselves better for the examination and streamline their studies. The exam for most of the subjects of Odisha CHSE Class 12th will range from 2.5 to 3 hours. As per the Odisha CHSE 12th exam pattern 2019, the total marks of a subject-paper will be 70 or 100 marks, depending upon whether a subject has a practical exam element associated with it. Candidates must thoroughly go through the Odisha CHSE 2019 exam pattern to know about the number of question, marking scheme and types of questions asked in the subject in which they will appear for the Class 12th Boards exam.
Odisha CHSE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of Odisha CHSE Class 12 Board exam will be released in the online mode in the month of February 2019 tentatively. Candidates will be able to download their Odisha CHSE 12th Board examination admit card from the link which will be provided here as soon as it will be made available by the Board. Candidates will be compulsorily required to carry the Odisha CHSE 12th Board examination admit card 2019 along with their school ID or a valid government ID proof to the examination hall of Class 12 Board examination of Odisha CHSE 2019.
Documents Required at Exam
- Odisha CHSE 12th Exam Admit Card 2019
- School ID card or any other valid government ID proof
The result of Odisha CHSE 2019 12th examination will be declared in the third week of May 2019 for science stream and in the second week of June 2019 for commerce and arts stream tentatively. The Odisha CHSE 2019 result will be declared in the online mode. To check the Odisha CHSE 2019 result for Class 12th exam, candidates will be required to enter their roll number and registration number. The link to check the result of Odisha CHSE 2019 12th examination will be provided here. The Odisha CHSE 2019 12th exam result and scorecard will mention candidate's name, mother's and father's name, roll number, details of the subjects appeared for the exam, marks obtained, grade, etc. A candidate obtaining a minimum of 30% in every subject and 33% in aggregate will be declared to have passed the Odisha CHSE 2019 12th examination.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile