Stay up-to date with MP Board 12th News
About MP Board 12th 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) conducts MP board class 12 exams in the state. Students who have passed class 11 exams are eligible for MP board 12th exams which will be conducted by MPBSE from February 15 to March 20, 2023. Students can check the details of MP board 12th exams 2023 below.
More about MP Board 12th Exams 2023
- The detailed MPBSE 12th timetable 2023 will be released soon.
- MP board 12th result 2023 will be declared in May 2023. Students can check MPBSE 12th result by entering their roll number and application number.
- The MP board 12th admit card 2023will be released in January 2023.
- The application process for MP board 12th exams 2023 is held through respective schools.
- Students should refer to the latest MP 12th Board syllabus 2023 and prepare accordingly.
- Students must start solving MP board 12th model papers 2023 to know the difficulty level of the exams.
- After the declaration of result of MP board class 12, students can apply for admission to various colleges and universities to pursue their higher education.
MP Board 12th 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Board 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||MP Board 12th|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, Bengali +16 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Application Fee (General)||900 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
MP Board 12th 2023 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
15 Feb, 2023 - 20 Mar, 2023
Exam | Mode: Offline
MP Board 12th 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for MP board 12th exams 2023, a student needs to meet the following requirements:
- The student must have passed his/her class 11th from MP board of education or any other recognized board.
- The student must have got admission to class 12 in a school recognized by the MP board.
- He/she must have submitted the application form of MP board 12th exams 2023.
- A student failing to attain the minimum attendance will not be allowed to sit for MP board class 12 exams 2023.
MP Board 12th 2023 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
|SC, ST, OBC, General||Offline||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 900|
Drawing and designing
Home science, anatomy, physiology and hygiene
Elements of commerce and management
Book keeping and accountancy
Applied eonomics and commercial geography
Elements of science and mathematics useful for agriculture
Crop production and horticulture
Elements of animal husbandry and poultry farming
Drawing and painting
Still life and paint making
History of Indian art and world art
Elements of science
Mother-craft, health and hygiene
Home management nutrition
Engineering science and drawing
MP Board 12th 2023 Preparation Tips
MP board preparation tips are listed below:
- Students must complete the entire syllabus well by the releasing of MP board 12th exam time table and invest the rest time for revision.
- Follow a proper timetable and try to stick to it.
- After finishing the study of the syllabus, start practising sample papers or previous year question papers in order to have a better idea of exam paper insights. This would also help in revision and analysis of weak areas which needs to work upon.
- Students must not always study. Short breaks and proper rest is also important to keep mind and body afresh.
- They must also eat healthily. It would not only keep them away from diseases but would also give them the strength to stick to there study schedule.
Min. pass marks
Group (A): Languages
(i) First Language (Special)
Group (B): Three subjects from any one group
(i) 100 Marks for one paper of the subject in which practical exam is not prescribed.
(ii) 75 Marks for one paper of the subject in which practical exam is prescribed & 25 marks for practical.
3 hours (each)
33% Marks (each)
Total Subjects= 2+3 = 5
Total = 500 Marks
Group (C) Additional subjects (optional)
Group (D) Internal examination:
Theory (External Exam) - 50 marks
Project (Internal Exam) - 50 marks
Marks shall be shown in grading system.
- Students can download MP board question papers and model papers in pdf files using the link given above.
- By practising these question papers, candidates will be able to analyze their preparation and prepare accordingly.
- The sample papers/model papers help candidates to know the exam pattern, marking scheme and question trends in the exam.
- MP board will release the hall ticket of MPBSE 12th exams 2023 in January 2023.
- Students need to collect their MP board 12th exam 2023 admit card from the school authorities.
- Admit card of MP board class 12 includes the details such as candidates name, roll no., exam centre, exam schedule etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the MP board 12th exam hall without a hall ticket.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID Card
MP board will release the MPBSE 12th result for 2023 exams in the online mode in May 2023, tentatively. Students can access their MP board 12th exam result by entering their roll number and application number in the result window. The result of MP board 12th will comprise student's roll number, name, subject-wise marks, division, etc.
Here are the steps to check the MP board 12th exam result:
- Enter the official website URL (mpresults.nic.in) in the browser.
- Now click on search button then MP board result window will open on the screen.
- Open the link of 12th class result.
- Now enter the details as asked and submit it.
- The marks of MP board 12th exams 2023 will open on the screen.
MP Board 12th Division System
The passing marks of candidates are calculated based on the percentage obtained from the five highest scores, out of six subjects.
- Students are awarded First, Second and Third division based on their marks.
- The first division is awarded if a candidate secures 60% and above while second division is awarded on scoring 45%. The third division is awarded to candidates if they secure 33%.
- A distinction is awarded if a candidate secures 75% or above marks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Is the MP Board 12th 2023 syllabus reduced?
The MP Board 12th syllabus has been released for the academic session 2023.
Question:What is the eligibility to appear for MP Board 12th exams 2023?
Students must have passed Class 11 from a recognised Board to apply for admission in Class 12.
Question:What is the mode of the exam?
The mode of the exam is offline.
Question:What is the MP Board 12th 2023 exam duration?
The MP Board 12th exam duration is 3 hours.
Question:Is it important to carry the MP Board 12th admit card 2023 in the exam hall?
Yes, it is mandatory to carry the MP Board admit card 2023 in the exam hall.
Question:Are the calculators allowed in the MP Board exam hall?
No electronic gadget is allowed in the examination hall.
Question:When will the MP Board 12th 2023 exams be conducted?
MP Board Class 12 exams will be held from February 15 to March 20, 2023.
Question:When will the MP Board 12th date sheet 2023 be released?
The MP Board 12th date sheet 2023 is released in online mode.
Question:Can I apply online for MP board 12th exams 2023?
Students can apply for MP class 12 exams 2023 in offline mode through respective schools only.
Question:Can I apply for change of MP board 12th exam centre?
Exam centre change facility is not provided by the board but students can contact their respective school authorities in case of any such difficulty.
Question:Can Individual students apply for MP board 12th exams?
Individual students can not apply for MP board 12th exams. They will have to apply through respective schools. If any student is not studying in a school then he/she can apply for open school admission.
Questions related to MP Board 12th
Mp board 12th account model pepar
Sample papers makes your preparation strong and also helps in understanding the pattern of the paper.keep solving sample papers to bring best out of you and analyse after taking test improve your weak points.
Download from here sample papers
koi bata do ki mp board 12th ki padhai kaha se kare taki 90% ban jaye . questions bank se ,model paper se, pariksha bodh se ,etc.
Yes, you can score 90 percent if you apply these basic strategies 'which I am going to tell you' in your preparation.
First of all, you need to know the exam structure like how many questions come in the exam, what type of questions come. How can you know that just by practicing previous year's papers.
Make sure you make your timetable properly so that you can invest more time in the weak subject and less on the strong but don't confuse that you don't need to study your strong subject. You have to study that but less than your weak subject.
You don't have to study all the time because it can lead to stress, just give some rest to your mind and then again start studying with a fresh mind. If you want to score 90+ percent then first complete your whole syllabus and then do revise important topics again and again.
After that, you can use sample paper to increase your performance. I am attaching the link of sample papers of some subjects. And also if you need some more guidance on how to score more than 90% you can just click on the link given below.
Hope it helps.
class 12th mp board chemistry ke blue print ke Anusar question 2022
I request you to please write the question or attach a link to the question, I was unable to find your question.
MP Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22 - Check Reduced Madhya Pradesh Class 12 Board Syllabus Ncert??
Given below is the link of 12th class syllabus which is reduced syllabus for NCERT of Madhya Pradesh board. Kindly go through the link for getting your answer. Just click the link and it's cool down and you will find the syllabus of Arts Science and Commerce fields:
i cant understand ☹️ Mp board class 12th syllabus please clear it
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPSE) will conduct the MP Board 12th exams in March 2021. So, students must Focus to complete the MP Board 12th syllabus 2020-21 quickly. This will give them adequate time for revision and practise as the time is too little . Click the link given below to get detailed information about the syllabus!