Stay up-to date with MP Board 12th News
About MP Board 12th 2022
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) conducts MP board class 12 exams in the state. Students who have passed class 11 exams are eligible for MP board 12th exams which will be conducted by MPBSE from February 17 to March 12, 2022. Students can check the details of MP board 12th exams 2022 below.
More about MP Board 12th Exams 2022
- The MP board 12th admit card 2022 will be released a month prior to the exams.
- The application process for MP board 12th exams 2022 is held through respective schools.
- Students should refer to the latest MP 12th Board syllabus 2022 and prepare accordingly.
- Students must start solving MP board 12th model papers 2022 to know the difficulty level of the exams.
- MP board 12th result 2022 will be declared in May 2022, tentatively. Students can check MPBSE 12th result by entering their roll number and application number.
- After the declaration of result of MP board class 12, students can apply for admission to various colleges and universities to pursue their higher education.
MP Board 12th 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Board 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||MP Board 12th|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, Bengali +16 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Application Fee (General)||900 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
MP Board 12th 2022 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
17 Feb, 2022
Exam - English (Including Vocational Students) | Mode: Offline
19 Feb, 2022
Exam - Hindi (Including Vocational Students) | Mode: Offline
21 Feb, 2022
Exam - Physics, Economics, Animal Hus. Milk Trade Poultry Farming and Fishery, Element of Science, History of Indian Art, First Question Paper of Vocational Course (VOC) | Mode: Offline
23 Feb, 2022
Exam - Biotechnology, Indian music | Mode: Offline
24 Feb, 2022
Exam - Biology | Mode: Offline
25 Feb, 2022
Exam - Political Science, Second Question Paper of Vocational Course | Mode: Offline
28 Feb, 2022
Exam - History, Chemistry, Business Studies, Elements of Science and Maths useful for agriculture, Drawing and Painting, Home Management, Nutrition, and Textile, Third Question Paper of Vocational Course | Mode: Offline
03 Mar, 2022
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
04 Mar, 2022
Exam - Sociology, Psychology, Agriculture (Humanities Group), Home Science (Art Group), Drawing and Designing, Book-keeping and Accountancy, Environment Education and Rural Development + Entrepreneurship (VOC) | Mode: Offline
07 Mar, 2022
Exam - Informatic practices | Mode: Offline
09 Mar, 2022
Exam - Geography, Crop. Production and Horticulture, Still Life & Design, Anatomy Physiology and Health | Mode: Offline
10 Mar, 2022
Exam - Urdu / Marathi | Mode: Offline
11 Mar, 2022
Exam - NSQF - all subjects, Physical education | Mode: Offline
12 Mar, 2022
Exam - Sanskrit | Mode: Offline
MP Board 12th 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for MP board 12th exams 2022, a student needs to meet the following requirements:
- The student must have passed his/her class 11th from MP board of education or any other recognized board.
- The student must have got admission to class 12 in a school recognized by the MP board.
- He/she must have submitted the application form of MP board 12th exams 2022.
- A student failing to attain the minimum attendance will not be allowed to sit for MP board class 12 exams 2022.
MP Board 12th 2022 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
|SC, ST, General, OBC||Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 900|
Drawing and designing
Home science, anatomy, physiology and hygiene
Elements of commerce and management
Book keeping and accountancy
Applied eonomics and commercial geography
Elements of science and mathematics useful for agriculture
Crop production and horticulture
Elements of animal husbandry and poultry farming
Drawing and painting
Still life and paint making
History of Indian art and world art
Elements of science
Mother-craft, health and hygiene
Home management nutrition
Engineering science and drawing
MP Board 12th 2022 Preparation Tips
MP board preparation tips are listed below:
- Students must complete the entire syllabus well by the releasing of MP board 12th exam time table and invest the rest time for revision.
- Follow a proper timetable and try to stick to it.
- After finishing the study of the syllabus, start practising sample papers or previous year question papers in order to have a better idea of exam paper insights. This would also help in revision and analysis of weak areas which needs to work upon.
- Students must not always study. Short breaks and proper rest is also important to keep mind and body afresh.
- They must also eat healthily. It would not only keep them away from diseases but would also give them the strength to stick to there study schedule.
Min. pass marks
Group (A): Languages
(i) First Language (Special)
Group (B): Three subjects from any one group
(i) 100 Marks for one paper of the subject in which practical exam is not prescribed.
(ii) 75 Marks for one paper of the subject in which practical exam is prescribed & 25 marks for practical.
3 hours (each)
33% Marks (each)
Total Subjects= 2+3 = 5
Total = 500 Marks
Group (C) Additional subjects (optional)
Group (D) Internal examination:
Theory (External Exam) - 50 marks
Project (Internal Exam) - 50 marks
Marks shall be shown in grading system.
- Students can download MP board question papers and model papers in pdf files using the link given above.
- By practising these question papers, candidates will be able to analyze their preparation and prepare accordingly.
- The sample papers/model papers help candidates to know the exam pattern, marking scheme and question trends in the exam.
- MP board will release the hall ticket of MPBSE 12th exams 2022 a month before the commencement of exams.
- Students need to collect their MP board 12th exam 2022 admit card from the school authorities.
- Admit card of MP board class 12 includes the details such as candidates name, roll no., exam centre, exam schedule etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the MP board 12th exam hall without a hall ticket.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID Card
MP board will release the MPBSE 12th result for 2022 exams in the online mode. Students can access their MP board 12th exam result by entering their roll number and application number in the result window. The result of MP board 12th will comprise student's roll number, name, subject-wise marks, division, etc.
Here are the steps to check the MP board 12th exam result:
- Enter the official website URL (mpresults.nic.in) in the browser.
- Now click on search button then MP board result window will open on the screen.
- Open the link of 12th class result.
- Now enter the details as asked and submit it.
- The marks of MP board 12th exams 2022 will open on the screen.
MP Board 12th Division System
The passing marks of candidates are calculated based on the percentage obtained from the five highest scores, out of six subjects.
- Students are awarded First, Second and Third division based on their marks.
- The first division is awarded if a candidate secures 60% and above while second division is awarded on scoring 45%. The third division is awarded to candidates if they secure 33%.
- A distinction is awarded if a candidate secures 75% or above marks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Can Individual students apply for MP board 12th exams?
Individual students can not apply for MP board 12th exams. They will have to apply through respective schools. If any student is not studying in a school then he/she can apply for open school admission.
Question:Can I apply for change of MP board 12th exam centre?
Exam centre change facility is not provided by the board but students can contact their respective school authorities in case of any such difficulty.
Question:Can I apply online for MP board 12th exams 2022?
Students can apply for MP class 12 exams 2022 in offline mode through respective schools only.
Question:When will the MP Board 12th date sheet 2022 be released?
The revised MP Board 12th date sheet 2022 has been released in online mode on November 22, 2021.
Question:When will the MP Board 12th 2022 exams be conducted?
MP Board Class 12 exams will be held from February 17 to March 12, 2022.
Question:Are the calculators allowed in the MP Board exam hall?
No electronic gadget is allowed in the examination hall.
Question:Is it important to carry the MP Board 12th admit card 2021 in the exam hall?
Yes, it is mandatory to carry the MP Board admit card 2022 in the exam hall.
Question:What is the MP Board 12th 2020-21 exam duration?
The MP Board 12th exam duration is 3 hours.
Question:What is the mode of the exam?
The mode of the exam is offline.
Question:What is the eligibility to appear for MP Board 12th exams 2022?
Students must have passed Class 11 from a recognised Board to apply for admission in Class 12.
Question:Is the MP Board 12th 2022 syllabus reduced?
Reduced MP Board 12th syllabus has been released for the academic session 2021-22.
Questions related to MP Board 12th
class 12th mp board chemistry ke blue print ke Anusar question 2022
I request you to please write the question or attach a link to the question, I was unable to find your question.
MP Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22 - Check Reduced Madhya Pradesh Class 12 Board Syllabus Ncert??
Given below is the link of 12th class syllabus which is reduced syllabus for NCERT of Madhya Pradesh board. Kindly go through the link for getting your answer. Just click the link and it's cool down and you will find the syllabus of Arts Science and Commerce fields:
class 11th and 12th English Medium Subject Code Change or Same as previous Year
i cant understand ☹️ Mp board class 12th syllabus please clear it
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPSE) will conduct the MP Board 12th exams in March 2021. So, students must Focus to complete the MP Board 12th syllabus 2020-21 quickly. This will give them adequate time for revision and practise as the time is too little . Click the link given below to get detailed information about the syllabus!