About IGKO 2020
IGKO 2020- Science Olympiad Foundation conducts SOF IGKO (International General Knowledge Olympiad) for classes 1 to 10 students. SOF IGKO 2020 is a single level exam that will be held on November 5, 19 and December 3, 2020. Schools have to fix the exam date and send registrations by 30 days before the exam date.
- Schools in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan & Nepal need to pay a registration fee of Rs 125 (including GST) per student.
- SOF IGKO is an objective-type test to be held in pen and paper mode.
- The duration of IGKO 2020 Exam is 60 minutes.
- There 35 Multiple Choice questions for class 1 to 4 and 50 Multiple Choice questions for class 5 to class 10.
- The exam is conducted during school hours.
- IGKO exam 2020 will be conducted on 3 dates. Schools have to select an exam date ss per its convenience. Each date has a separate question paper.
IGKO 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||International General Knowledge Olympiad|
|Short Exam Name||IGKO|
|Conducting Body||Science Olympiad Foundation|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Application Fee (General)||125 Rs [Online]|
IGKO 2020 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
05 Nov, 2020
Exam - Date 1 | Mode: Offline
19 Nov, 2020
Exam - Date 2 | Mode: Offline
03 Dec, 2020
Exam - Date 3 | Mode: Offline
IGKO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Students studying in classes 1 to 10th are eligible to appear for SOF IGKO 2020.
- There is no minimum marks criteria to apply for SOF GK Olympiad 2020.
IGKO 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- The application process will be at the school level only.
- All the relevant information related to IGKO 2020 will be sent to the registered schhols.
- Students can contact their school teachers to get the necessary details related to the SOF IGKO application or can visit the SOF official website www.sofworld.org.
|OBC, ST, SC, General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 125|
IGKO 2020 Exam Pattern
- Students have to prepare General Knowledge & current affairs to appear for SOF IGKO 2020.
- There will be no negative marking in IGKO Exam 2020.
- The question will be asked from the syllabus of the respective class.
- SOF IGKO 2020 will be held in english medium only.
Number of Questions
|Classes 1 to 4||General Awareness||20||1||20|
|Classes 5 to 10||General Awareness||30||1||30|
IGKO 2020 Admit Card
SOF will release the admit card in offline mode only. Students can collect the hard copy of IGKO admit card 2020 from their schools. In case, any students lost their admit card, he/she can contact their school authorities to get a duplicate copy. An admit card is a mandatory document that each student should produce while appearing for SOF IGKO 2020.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID
SOF will declare the IGKO result within 4-6 weeks' time after exam conduction. It is expected that SOF IGKO result 2020 will be released in December 2020. Students can check the result of SOF IGKO on the official website, www.sofworld.org. SOF IGKO Result 2020 can be accessed by entering the roll number.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Is SOF GK Olympiad conducted in English only?
Yes, the SOF IGKO 2020 olympiad will be conducted in English only.
Question: How to enroll a school with SOF?
Schools have to send details like School Name, Postal Address, School E-mail, Principal’s Name, Phone Number & Principal’s E-mail ID to the SOF and the foundation will provide the entire details and brochure to schools.
Question: What is the criteria to enroll for SOF IGKO 2020?
Science Olympiad Foundation will hold SOF IGKO in those schools where the number of participating students should be more than 10.
Question: I have not received the admit card. What to do?
Students should contact their Principal/ GK teacher in this case. SOF will send the admit card again.
Question: Can I apply for other SOF Olympiads along with IGKO 2020?
Yes, students can appear in other olympiads as well.
Question: Can an Individual apply for IGKO 2020?
No. An individual student can not apply separately. They have to register through their schools only