About AP Intermediate Board 2019
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) organizes the AP Intermediate annually in first week of March. In 2018, AP class 12 Board was conducted from March 1 to 19. The date sheet of AP class 12 board 2019 Intermediate can be found online on the Board’s official website. Result for AP class 12 board 2019 will be declared in the second week of April and will contain details like candidate’s roll number, name, grade, marks obtained in each subject etc. Students can check their AP class 12 board result 2019 through SMS by sending an SMS to the number given. Candidates can also check their result by inputting their enrollment number in the login window. The url to save the admit card will then be available on this page as soon as it is released.
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Languages||Arabic, English +9 More|
|Conducting Body:||Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P.|
Download all details about AP Intermediate Board 2019Download Brochure
AP Intermediate Board 2019 Important Dates
|25 Feb, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Available | Mode: Offline|
|01 Mar, 2019 - 19 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|12 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
AP Intermediate Board 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to appear for AP Board class 12th 2019, students have to meet some minimum requirements set by BIEAP. Eligibility criteria for AP Board class 12th 2019 is given below:
- Student must have cleared their 11th standard.
- Student must be enrolled in a school affiliated to BIEAP.
- Student must have the required percentage of attendance in class 12.
- Student must have submitted the completely filled application form for appearing in BIEAP with the due fees before last date.
AP Intermediate Board 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Students in the process of appearing for AP board class 12th exam 2019 will have to download the application or take the Andhra Pradesh 12th application form from the school authorities. Students, then, have to fill the application form, entering the details asked, attaching a recent passport-sized photograph and signing the application form of AP board class 12th 2019. Students have to submit the application form before the due date. The filled application form is to be submitted to the Principal of the school in which the student is studying along with the examination fee.
AP Intermediate Board 2019 Preparation Tips
12th is the gateway to admission to colleges. The score for class 12th matters the most if you want to get into a good college. Thus, exam experts have compiled some of their personal preparation tips. Here are some preparation tips for the AP Board class 12th 2019:
1) Know your syllabus: It is of the utmost priority to know the syllabus for the exam the student is about to give. Knowing about the syllabus makes the student plan their studies accordingly.
2) Make a study plan: Make a study plan according to the subjects and how much time each subject needs. Shuffle things up and mix & match subjects so that the boredom is at the bay.
3) Sample papers: Don't take the potency of practicing from the sample papers for granted. Sample papers help you prepare for the exam very well. You need to practice them after finishing each topic.
4) Make notes: Notes are more accessible as they are portable. If you make notes, you won't have to open your textbook and search through it every time you have revise something or look something up.
5) It's okay to take breaks: Taking breaks is advised. Don't let the stress be a hindrance to you or your exam preparations. You won't be able to do anything with the anxiety. Pursue your habits, do exercises, take some time off.
AP Intermediate Board 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of AP Intermediate 2019 will help you manage your studies according to the weightage and information provided. You can plan your studies if you have knowledge of the exam's blueprint. The exam pattern for AP board class 12th 2019 can be broadly divided into four categories:
Subjects with maximum marks - 100 marks and duration - 3 hours
- English, Optional languages (viz., Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi), Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Geology, Home Science, Logic, Public Administration, Sociology and Psychology.
Subjects with maximum marks - 75 marks and duration - 3 hours
- Maths and Geography.
Subjects with maximum marks - 60 marks and duration - 3 hours
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
Subjects with maximum marks - 50 marks and duration - 3 hours
AP Intermediate Board 2019 Mock Test
Mock tests, previous year question papers or sample question papers can be found online on the official website of BIEAP. To prepare for AP Board class 12th exam 2019, it is very much advised that a student practices sample papers. This helps the student in a threefold way:
- Practicing sample papers makes the student aware of the exam pattern and syllabus, thus, it is very helpful in the preparation of the exam.
- Practicing sample papers enables student to analyse their preparation and where the work is to be put.
- Practicing sample papers gives a boost of confidence and this does not let anxiety seep in. Better mental health equals better performance in the exam.
AP Intermediate Board 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can collect the admit card for AP board 12th exam 2019 from the school authorities, 3 days before the exams. Hall tickets will only be issued by the Board for those candidates whose applications have been accepted. Admit card for AP board class 12th exam 2019 will contain details such as the student's name, enrollment number, exam center, schedule of exam etc. Upon taking the admit card, students must verify that all information provided it is correct. If there are any discrepancies in the admit card, student must immediately tell the same to the Chief Superintendent for correction of their admit card.
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID Card
- Admit Card
AP Intermediate Board 2019 Result
Result of AP board class 12th 2019 will come out in the second week of April. Students can access their result online using their enrollment number. Andhra Pradesh 12th Result will contain student’s name, subject-wise marks, grades obtained etc. In 2018, Result for AP intermediate second year was released on April 12. BIEAP issues original mark-sheets to students after the online result. Original mark sheets are to be collected by candidates in-person from the school authorities.
Qualifying Marks Trend
News and Articles
AP Intermediate Result 2019
AP Intermediate Result 2019 - BIEAP will declare the Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st and 2nd y...
AP Intermediate Time Table 2019
AP Intermediate Time Table 2019 – BIEAP will release AP 12th time table 2019 before the...
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2019
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2019 – BIEAP will release the AP inter hall ticket in Febr...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile