Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) conducts the Mizoram board 12th exams for arts, science and commerce stream. The theory papers of Mizoram Board of School Education 12th examination 2020 will be held from February 18 to March 18, 2020, while the practical examinations will be conducted in February 2020.
Upcoming Dates and Events
10 Feb, 2020 - 11 Feb, 2020
Exam - Practical Exams | Mode: Offline
18 Feb, 2020
Exam - English | Mode: Offline
21 Feb, 2020
Exam - M.I.L: Mizo, Hindi, Nepali, Bengali | Mode: Offline
25 Feb, 2020
Exam - Education/Psychology (T)/ Physics (T)/Accountancy | Mode: Offline
28 Feb, 2020
Exam - Political Science/Public Administration/ Business Studies/ Biology (T) | Mode: Offline
04 Mar, 2020
Exam - Mathematics/Business Mathematics/History | Mode: Offline
09 Mar, 2020
Exam - Economics/Chemistry (T) | Mode: Offline
12 Mar, 2020
Exam - Geography (T)/Geology (T) | Mode: Offline
16 Mar, 2020
Exam - Sociology | Mode: Offline
18 Mar, 2020
Exam - Computer Science (T)/Home Science (T) | Mode: Offline
14 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Result | Mode: Online
Students to be eligible for MBSE HSSLC 2020 exam must have possessed the following eligibility criteria:
• Completed a regular course of study for Class 11.
• Passed Class 11 examination from a school affiliated to the board.
• Candidates must have 75% attendance in subjects of Internal Assessment.
• Candidates must possess good moral character.
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
Here are few preparation tips for MBSE HSSLC 2020 that help candidates to crack the exam by scoring good marks.
• Make a schedule for the exam and follow this sincerely. This helps candidates in preparing topics within a time frame.
• Note down difficult concepts so that you can revise it quickly.
• Give test after completion of each chapter as it helps in analyzing your preparation level and improving weaker sections.
• Revision is an utmost important part of preparation. This helps in retaining the things you have learned for a longer period.
• Practice minimum of 5 sample papers and previous years’ question papers. This gives you an idea regarding the exam pattern and types of questions asked in the exam.
• Mizoram board 12th exam comprises theory as well as practical papers.
• The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
• The exam is based on the syllabus prescribed by the board for Class 12.
• Each MBSE HSSLC paper is held for 100 marks.
• Candidates are required to pass in theory and practical exam separately.
• To clear the exam candidates have to secure 33%.
MBSE HSSLC result 2020 will be declared online by Mizoram Board of Secondary Education on May 14, tentatively. The result will be announced on the official website of Mizoram Board mbse.edu.in. Here are steps to check the MBSE HSSLC result 2020.
Students can check their marks and division from the MBSE class 12th result 2020. The distinction is awarded to student if he/she secures 75% or more. First division in Mizoram board 12th is awarded to those who scores 60% and above and below 75 %. The second division is awarded if he/she secures 50% and above but below 60%. Students get third division if he/she secures 33% and above but below 50%. Grace marks are awarded to candidates by the examiner to make candidates pass the exam. MBSE HSSLC compartment result will declared tentatively on June 26, 2020.
Mizoram Board will conduct the class 12 exams in March 2020.
The result will be available online on mbse.edu.in.
Students have to obtain a minimum of 33% marks to pass the examination.
You can apply for the exam offline through your respective school.
MBSE HSSLC Routine 2020– Mizoram Board has released the MBSE HSSLC 2020 Routine in Dece...
MBSE HSSLC Question Papers 2020 - Students can download Mizoram HSLC model papers here ...
MBSE HSSLC Result 2020 will be declared in the second week of May 2020 on mbse.edu.in. ...
MBSE HSSLC Syllabus 2020 - Check subject-wise Mizoram HSSLC syllabus for class 12th 202...
Your () brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile