About RBSE 10th 2020
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), Ajmer conducts the RBSE 10th Board exam for Class 10 students, every year. Students who have cleared their class 9 from RBSE or any recognized board are eligible to apply and appear for the RBSE 10th exam. The examination was conducted for 5 main subjects including Maths, Science, Social Science and two language subjects. Students can opt for one additional subject as well. The RBSE 10th exam paper is of 100 marks and students have to attain a minimum of 33% marks to pass the Rajasthan Board 10th exams.
Latest: RBSE 10th result 2020 is announced on July 28, 2020.
- According to the stats, there is a total of 25,642 schools are registered with Rajasthan Board at Secondary (Class X) level. Every year, approximately 10 lakh students appear in RBSE 10th exams.
- RBSE 10th exams were commenced from March 14, 2020. Some exams got postponed. The pending exams of RBSE 10th were held from June 27 to 30, 2020. Check the RBSE 10th Time Table 2020 here.
RBSE 10th 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education 10th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||RBSE 10th|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Gujarati +5 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
RBSE 10th 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
28 Jul, 2020
Result | Mode: Online
30 Jun, 2020
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
29 Jun, 2020
Exam - Social science | Mode: Offline
27 Jun, 2020
Exam - Automotive, Beauty and wellness, IT & ITES, Electronics and hardware, Agriculture, Plumber, Telecom, Tourism & hospitality, Self defence, Retail sales, Apparel manufacturing, clothing and home decor | Mode: Offline
18 Mar, 2020
Exam - Science | Mode: Offline
16 Mar, 2020
Exam - Third language-Sanskrit (71), Hindi (72), Gujarati (73), Sindhi (74), Punjabi (75) | Mode: Offline
14 Mar, 2020
Exam - Hindi | Mode: Offline
12 Mar, 2020
Exam - English | Mode: Offline
RBSE 10th 2020 Eligibility Criteria
RBSE 10th eligibility criteria is the requirements needed to be fulfilled by students in order to apply for Rajasthan Board 10th examination. Students who fail to satisfy the given RBSE 10th eligibility will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Student must have qualified class 9th from Rajasthan Board or other recognised board.
- The age of students should be equal to or more than 14 years.
- Students must have the minimum required attendance.
RBSE 10th 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
RBSE 10th application process includes steps that need to be taken for the successful submission of applications. Students have to apply for RBSE 10th examination through their respective schools. The head of the institution will later send the application to the board. The RBSE 10th application is completely offline.
- RBSE 10th Examination fee for Regular Students: Rs. 600
- Examination fee for Private candidates: Rs. 650
- Examination fee for PWD and son/daughter of defense personnel either retired or killed/disabled in action: Free
- Practical examination fee: Rs. 100
- Practical examination fee for PWD and son/daughter of defense personnel either retired or killed/disabled in action: Rs. 50
RBSE 10th 2020 Preparation Tips
For the RBSE 10th exam, you need to prepare precariously. Thus, exam experts recommend the following tips, tricks and preparation techniques to make you completely prepared for the exam:
1) Make a study plan: Making a study plan is essential in many ways. For one, it gives your studies a certain discipline. According to the weightage of subjects, you can give weightage to certain topics and give special attention to them. Remember not to leave anything.
2) Focus on short goals: Divide your RBSE 10th syllabus in short term goals and try to reach them. This will make you confident and motivated to reach your goals again and again.
3) Know the exam pattern: Knowing the syllabus and exam pattern for RBSE Class 10 exam helps you prepare for an exam better. You focus on important topics or segregate subjects and units into important/not important.
4) Make flashcards: Dates in history, formulas in mathematics, derivations in physics and equations in chemistry. These all require understanding and a little bit of mugging. Make small flashcards of these dates, equations & formulas and revise them on a daily basis.
5) Don't be afraid to ask for help: Everyone reaches a point where they just get stuck. If you ever find yourself in a tight spot in you studies, ask you teacher or friends for help.
RBSE 10th is important as it gives the student insight on how the paper is set. This is important to make a study plan as this will provide you information on how to go on about your studies. You can derive which topic is given more weightage and set your priorities accordingly. The tentative RBSE Class 10 Exam pattern:
|Topic||Number of question papers||Time Given (in hours)||Theory/Practicals||Internals||Maximum Marks||Minimum marks to pass|
|Vocational Studies (in some schools)||1||2:00|
|Rajasthan Research & society welfare schemes||1||3:15||80||20||Scores given on school level.|
|Scores given on school level.|
|Foundation of IT||1||3:15|
Students have to solve the RBSE Class 10 sample papers/ model papers to know the exam pattern, syllabus, time management and various other important aspects. Solving RBSE 10th sample papers and previous year question papers makes one aware of the standard of questions asked in the exam. The sample papers are designed to help students to be more efficient and confident during the real exam owing to their true exam like constrictions.
RBSE 10th 2020 Admit Card
Students have to carry their RBSE 10th admit card while appearing in the exam as it is one of the most important documents. Without the admit card, the student will not be allowed to sit for the exam. RBSE 10th Admit card contain information about the students such as their name, photo, enrollment number etc. RBSE Class 10 Admit card was issued in February 2020.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- School ID Card
- Rajasthan Board has declared the RBSE Class 10 result on July 28, 2020. Last year, the result was declared on June 3, 2019. Rajasthan Board will declare the class 10 result on RBSE's official website online.
- Students have to enter their roll number as given on their admit card to view their Rajasthan Board 10th result.
- The following details will be available on the RBSE result: Students' roll no., name, father’s name, mother’s name, subjects, marks obtained, percentage and division.
Questions related to RBSE 10th
the rusult of class 10 rbse is when declered
The 10th standard Rajastha Board of Secondary Education results will be declared by 17th of July, 2020. Stay tuned to the official website for quick notifications and updates.
Check out our website for more detailed information...
Best wishes. Thank you.
which subject best after tenth Rbse
Regardless of the board that you did your Class 10 from, the options for Class 11 & 12 remain the same.
The most sought after courses are:
- MEC --- For careers in BBA, Management and CA
- MPC --- For almost all career options. You can do BBA also. Also you get options in B.Tech, Defence, B.Sc , Pilot Training etc.
- BiPC --- For careers in MBBS, Agriculture, Forensics etc. Basically into medical related field.
All of these are beautiful and best in themselves. The only line marking the difference is their career prospects. You gotta choose the subjects based on your interest and your aim for life. While doing so, keep in mind that you will have to carry this decision for the rest of your life.
Hope this helps.
when the aatendence is submitted from school and how much minimum attendence is required
It may vary from Board to Board and school to school. Since there is always a discretionary power offered to school to allow the students who have not secured attendance above a particular criteria.
Mostly it is above 75 % attendance which you need to maintain but some school also says that they should have an attendance 90%>