About MBOSE SSLC 2020
MBOSE SSLC 2020- Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) organizes the MBOSE SSLC exam in the state. The application forms for MBOSE SSLC 2020 exams were accepted in offline mode through respective schools. Students who have passed class 9 exams can apply for Meghalaya SSLC exams. Here are the highlights of MBOSE 10th exams:
- The MBOSE SSLC 2020 routine has been released on December 20, 2020.
- The MBOSE 10th theory exams will be held from March 4 to 16, 2020.
- All the exams of Meghalaya SSLC 2020 will be conducted from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Students must solve the MBOSE previous year question papers to have hands-on with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- The admit cards of MBOSE SSLC 2020 will be issued in the month of February 2020 through respective schools.
- The Result of MBOSE class 10 exams will be declared in the last week of May 2020.
- Students can check their MBOSE SSLC 2020 result in online mode by entering roll number.
MBOSE SSLC 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Meghalaya Board of Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination|
|Short Exam Name||MBOSE SSLC|
|Conducting Body||Meghalaya Board of School Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +5 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
MBOSE SSLC 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
16 Mar, 2020
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
13 Mar, 2020
Exam - Social studies/ Social sciences | Mode: Offline
11 Mar, 2020
Exam - Indian languages (Khasi, Garo, Assamese, Bengali, Nepali, Urdu, and Mizo)/ Additional english | Mode: Offline
09 Mar, 2020
Exam - Science and technology | Mode: Offline
06 Mar, 2020
Exam - Health & physical education/ Health education/ Computer science/Vocational subjects (Tourism, Health care, IT/ITES, Electronics, Agriculture, Beauty and wellness) | Mode: Offline
04 Mar, 2020
Exam - English | Mode: Offline
MBOSE SSLC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education sets guidelines which a student must qualify to be eligible for Meghalaya SSLC exam. The eligibility criteria for MBOSE SSLC 2020 is given below:
- The student must have cleared class 9 from school affiliated by a board.
The student should be currently studying in class 10 of a school affiliated to MBOSE.
A student must maintain a minimum required attendance in the current academic year of class 12 as specified by the board.
MBOSE SSLC 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
- The students can download MBOSE 10th class application form from official website or they can collect the same from respective school authorities.
- Now fill the form appropriately, paste recent photograph and attach the required documents.
- Then submit MBOSE SSLC exam form 2020 to the respective school authority and pay the requisite fees.
MBOSE SSLC 2020 fees structure
Fees for Meghalaya SSLC 2020 (in rupees)
Total = Rs. 830
Regular(unaffiliated School), non-regular and private candidate
Total = Rs. 1050.00
Compartmental candidates-opted to appear only in fail subjects
Total = Rs.920.00
MBOSE SSLC 2020 Syllabus
Grammar and composition
Composition (a) Essay
Grammar and composition
Thawnthu tawi (rapid reader)
Grammar and composition
Geometry and construction
Statistics and probability
Science and technology
Geography (Including map works and disaster management)
Health and physical education
Growth and development
Life skills education
Object oriented programming I – C++
Object oriented programming II – Java
Societal impacts of IT – II
Restoring balance in ecosystem
Issues of the environment
Striving for a better environment
Tie and dye
Working with leather
Designing and stitching
Community service: adult literacy program
Computer: making a web page
MBOSE SSLC 2020 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips to help you score better in MBOSE SSLC 2020 exams:
- Cover Whole Syllabus: Students must go through the complete syllabus as prescribed by the board without skipping on any topic. Divide your time well for preparation and revision. Analyze one's weak areas and work on them.
- Practice Question Papers: Once the whole syllabus is covered, start practising the previous year question papers to have a better idea of exam pattern. It also reduces your exam day stress. Moreover, they can be downloaded and practised as many times as required.
- Eat Healthily: Student must eat a balanced diet to avoid falling ill. Do not skip any meals. Also, take breaks in between to keep your mind and body fresh.
- Exercise: Students must also exercise and play some games regularly as it helps a lot in de-stressing.
- Meghalaya board prescribes the exam pattern along with syllabus and marking scheme for SSLC exam.
- The theory exam for every subject is held for a duration of 3 hours.
- All subject except vocational subjects carries 100 marks(each) in total, out of which, 80 marks are allotted for theory exam and 20 marks are fixed for internal assessment.
MBOSE SSLC exam pattern 2020 (subject-wise)
|Subject name||Theory marks||Internal/Practical marks||Total marks|
|Additional English/Indian Language||80||20||100|
|Science & technology||80||20||100|
|Health education / Computer science||80||20||100|
Tourism/IT/ITES/Healthcare/Electronics/Agriculture/Beauty and Wellness.
MBOSE SSLC 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card of Meghalaya 10th exams will be released in the second week of February 2020.
- Students can collect their MBOSE SSLC 2020 exam hall tickets from respective schools.
- The admit card is an important document to sit for the examination.
- No student is allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- It mentions student name, roll number, centre name and address, exam schedule and examination instruction.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- School ID
MBOSE will announce SSLC result 2020 in the last week of May 2020. The result will be made available online along the facility to download certificates. Students can check Meghalaya SSLC 2020 result by entering the roll number in the result window. A list of top 20 candidates and subject toppers list is also published along with the result. Students can also check the result of Meghalaya SSLC via SMS.
Here are the simple steps to view MBOSE SSLC 2020 Result online:
- Open the official website: results.mbose.in.
- Click on the link that says 'Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination, 2020 Result'.
- Select SSLC from the drop-down list, then choose 2020 as exam year.
- Enter roll number in the next field and submit it.
- MBOSE SSLC 2020 result will open on the screen.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Can I apply for MBOSE SSLC exams?
Students who have passed class 9 and studying in class 10 can apply for MBOSE SSLC 2020 exams through respective schools.
Question: What are the passing marks of Meghalaya SSLC 2020 exams?
30 out of 100 marks are the passing marks for each subject of MBOSE 10th exams.
Question: Where can I download MBOSE SSLC admit card?
Students can collect their admit card from respective schools in the month of February 2020.
Question: Can I transfer my marks from MBOSE to other board?
MBOSE students who have passed in at least one subject can apply for NIOS admission(under TOC) to get their marks transferred to NIOS from MBOSE.
Questions related to MBOSE SSLC
how to know the result 10th 2020
MBose class 10th result has not been release yet,
Your mbose 10th results will be released on its official website i.e megresults.nic.in .
Once the results are out, you can check it by entering your roll number.
Your MBOSE SSLC Result 2020 will contain your name, subject-wise marks obtained by you , grades obtained by you etc.
After the declaration of result 2020, you can collect your mark sheets from your school.
For detailed information go through
how to search sslc result 2020
The MBOSE Class 10 exams have been concluded and students are now waiting for the Meghalaya Board Class 10 result. The officials will release an official notice announcing the result date. For now, the officials have provided the MBOSE SSLC Result link on the official website – megresults.nic.in which will be activated once the result is declared. The Meghalaya Board Class 10 result can be released very soon, within this month (June 2020). Once the Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) result date is announced, the same will be updated here. Stay tuned!