About AISSEE 2021
Sainik School Admission 2021 - The National Testing Agency or NTA will organize All India Sainik School Entrance Test for Class 6 and 9 admissions at 33 Sainik Schools. Boys and Girls both are eligible for Class 6 Sainik School admissions. All India Sainik School entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode, in which students will have to mark their answers on OMR sheet.
Students will be admitted in class 6 and 9 based on the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination or AISSEE 2021. Sainik School entrance test 2021 will be conducted on January 10, 2021.
Latest: Sainik School admission form 2021 has been released on October 20, 2020. Check all details now.
- Eligible boys and girls can apply for the exam Sainik School admission 2021 in online mode on aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Students can apply from October 20 to November 19, 2020.
- The fee for Sainik School registration is Rs. 400 for SC/ST students and Rs. 550 for other category students.
- As per Sainik School syllabus, the written exam of Class 6 carries 300 marks which consist of Maths, English, GK (Sc & SSt), Language and Intelligence.
- Class 9 exam will be held for 400 marks which comprise of the subjects - Maths, English, Intelligence, General Science and Social Studies.
Latest News about Sainik School Admission 2021
- AISSEE 2021 applications has been started from October 20. Click here to read more.
Know more about All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021
- Sainik School 2021 admit card will be released in the first week of December 2020. Students can download hall ticket of Sainik school admission 2021 exam by entering their application form number and password.
- Students should solve previous years’ Sainik School question papers to practise with various questions and prepare for Sainik School 2021 admission test in an organised manner.
- Sainik School answer key 2021 will be released online after the exams. Using it, students can calculate their probable scores before the result.
- The authority will announce Sainik School result 2021 in the last week of January 2021, and selected students will be called for the second stage, i.e. medical examination.
- The final merit list will also be released online, which will include the names of selected students for Sainik School admission 2021.
- They will be called for the further process with required documents and will be admitted in the school after document verification.
AISSEE 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination|
|Short Exam Name||AISSEE|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||550 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
AISSEE 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
20 Oct, 2020 - 19 Nov, 2020
Application | Mode: Online Ongoing
23 Nov, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020
Application Correction | Mode: Online
23 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)
Admit Card | Mode: Online
10 Jan, 2021
Exam | Mode: Offline
Past Dates and Events
14 Oct, 2020
Advertisement | Mode: Online
Sainik School Exam Eligibility for Class 6th- Boys/Girls who are studying in Class V in a recognized school and whose age is between 10 to 12 years as on March 31, 2021 are eligible to apply.
Sainik School Exam Eligibility for Class 9th- Boys who are studying in Class V in a recognized school and whose age is between 10 to 12 years as on March 31, 2021 are eligible to apply.
Sainik schools across India follows specific Sainik school reservation criteria as mentioned below:
|3||Home State Students||67%|
|4||Boys from other States & UTs||33%|
|5||Wards of service personnel including ex-servicemen||25%|
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Paytm
National Testing Agency has released the Sainik school admission form 2021 on October 20, 2020. Students or their parents will have to fill the Sainik School application form in online mode on aissee.nta.nic.in. A candidate has the option to apply for Sainik School admission 2021 at four Schools by filling online Sainik School admission form. Sainik School application fee for general and defence categories is Rs. 550 while that for SC/ST is Rs. 400.
Note: Sainik School Girl a0dmission 2021 will start along with boys admission for Class 6 at all Sainik Schools.
Steps to fill the online admission form of Sainik School are given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the "Application" link on the home page. Now login using your email ID and phone number.
- Step 2: Fill in the required details and click on "Save" to generate User ID and Password and save it.
- Step 3: Now upload the scanned copy of the applicant's passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Step 4: Pay the application fee.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate, and Caste certificate, Birth Certificate. The format of the same must be .jpg, .png, .pdf
- Step 6: A confirmation page will be generated. Recheck all the details entered.
- Step 7: Upload passport-sized photograph and signature of student and parents
- Step 8: Click on "Submit" and submit the application form. Save it for future reference.
Check the video here:
|ST, SC||Online||Transgender, Female||₹ 400|
|OBC, EWS, General||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 550|
AISSEE 2021 Syllabus
LCM and HCF
Ratio and proportion
Profit and loss
Area and perimeter
Lines and Angles
Conversion of units
Types of angles
Volume of cube and cuboids
Prime and composite numbers
Speed and time
Operation on numbers
Complementary and supplementary angles
Arranging of fractions
|Mathematical and verbal|
|Spatial and mathematical|
Class 6-English language
Verbs and type
Types of sentence
Kinds of nouns
Kinds of pronouns
Ordering of words in sentence
Idiom and phrases
Class 6-Hindi language
Class 6-Regional language
Class 6-General knowledge
Different types of scientific devices used in daily life
Icons and symbols of India
|National insignia, national emblem, sports, animal etc (elementary awareness of such symbols)|
Major religions of India
|Elementary awareness about founder, place of origin, religious books and important ideas|
Art and culture
|Music, classical, and folk dance|
Renowned personalities, instrumental and vocal music, major dance forms
|Equivalent ranks in three services, weapons, aircraft, missiles & warships (elementary awareness)|
Sports and games
|India and world|
Renowned personalities, major competitions and trophies associated with various games
|How do plants and animals sense their surroundings|
Relationship between animals and human beings
Taste and digestion
Cooking and preserving techniques
Germination and seed dispersal
Traditional water harvesting techniques
Experiment with water on everyday life
Water pollution and microbial diseases
Concepts on mountain terrain and lifestyle
Shape of earth and gravitation
Non-renewable energy sources
Food, culture, habitat, languages etc of various regions
Names of young ones of different animals
Functions of body parts of plants and animals
|Basic knowledge about structure, functioning and objectives of united nations, world bank, etc|
Indian literary and cultural personalities
|Names and fields of achievements|
Indian literary and cultural awards
|Names of the awards and recent recipients|
|Flood and earthquake|
Evaporation, condensation and water cycle
Life of farmers
Tribal communities and forest produce
Linear equations in one variable
|Bar graph and line graph|
Squares and square roots
Cubes and cube roots
|Percentage, profit and loss|
Algebraic expressions and identities
Area and perimeters
Volumes and surface areas
Exponents and powers
Playing with numbers
Visualizing solid shapes
|Angle sum property|
Average, median, mode
Direct and inverse proportions
Introduction to graph
Simple interest and compound interest
Time and work
Area and perimeter of circles
|Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division|
|Mathematical and verbal|
|Spatial and mathematical|
Types of verbs
Order of words in a sentence
Idioms and phrases
Change of sentence as directed
Types of sentences
Phrase and clauses
Kinds of noun
Comparison of adjectives
Change of gender
Change of number
Class 9-General science
|Coal and petroleum|
Combustion and flame
Cell structure and function
Reproduction in plants and animals
Force, friction and pressure
Sound and its basics
Reflection and dispersion of light
Metals and non-metals
Synthetic fibres and plastics
Chemical effects of electric current
Stars and solar systems
Pollution of air and water
Some natural phenomenon
How to find calorific value of fuel?
Electroplating and artificial jewellery
Relation between types of friction
Conservation of plants and animals
Biosphere reserves, national parks, and sanctuaries
Reaching the age of adolescence
Changes during puberty
Endocrine glands and hormones
Class 9-Social studies
Revolt of 1857
Important freedom movements
Social and caste reforms
Resources and sustainable development
Rock cycle of water cycle
Pressure and wind system
Land soil and water resources
Minerals and power resources
Indian constitution and secularism
Importance of parliament
Types of agriculture
Types of government and different tiers of government
Role of government in health
Bhakti and Sufi movement
Interior of earth
Earthquakes and major land forms
Types of rainfall
Types of forests
Means of transport
Life in deserts
Local self government
Law and social justice
Judiciary and criminal justice system
Natural vegetation and wildlife
Changes in the arts
National Testing Agency prescribes the exam pattern of the Sainik School admission test. As per AISSEE 2021 exam pattern, all questions in the exam will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be no negative marking for unanswered questions or wrong answers. Candidates preparing for the entrance test of Sainik School Admission 2021 can go through the exam pattern given below to prepare for the examination.
Sainik School Class 6 & 9 Entrance Exam Pattern
|Details for Class 6||Details for Class 9|
Medium of paper
|English / Hindi||English|
Maths, GK (Science and SST) Intelligence
|Maths, Intelligence, English, General Science and Social Studies|
|Time Duration||2.5 hours||3 hours|
NTA also releases the last year's Sainik School question papers and sample papers in the online mode. Students can download the last year papers by clicking on the link given above.
They can solve these AISSSEE question papers for Class 6 & 9 to understand the pattern and difficulty level of the Sainik School entrance exam. These papers are available in English and Hindi both.
- Sainik School admit card will be released tentatively on December 23, 2020.
- Students can download the Sainik School admit card by entering their application form number and password.
- They must have their admit card while appearing for AISSEE as it is a mandatory document that contains the basic details of the students and exams such as roll number, examination venue.
AISSEE 2021 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Proof of Identity
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- NTA will release the answer key in the fourth week of January 2021.
- The answer key of Sainik School admission 2021 will comprise correct answers to the questions asked in the test.
- Students preparing for the Sainik School entrance test can refer to previous year question paper and answer key and plan their preparation accordingly.
- Some renowned coaching centres release the answer key before the declaration of results. Using the same, students can check their estimated or probable scores.
NTA will release the AISSEE 2021 result in the last week of January 2021 for the written exam. Students can check the result by entering their application form number and password. Shortlisted candidates will appear for the medical examination which is the second stage of the Sainik School admission 2021 procedure. Final merit list of selected candidates will be published in the third week of March 2021. This merit list contains the roll numbers of the candidates along with the schedule of document verification.
How to check Sainik School Result 2021?
- First of all, visit the official website: aissee.nta.nic.in or click on the link given above.
- Then, click on the link that says the candidate login window.
- Enter the application number & password and submit it.
- On the dashboard, click on the link of the result given under the section of quick links.
- Sainik school result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a screenshot or printout for further references.
AISSEE 2021 Selection Process
Sainik School admission 2021 selection process comprises of two main stages: Written exam and medical exam. Students who fill the admission form appear for written exam. After the declaration of result of Sainik School admission 2021, selected students are called for the medical examination.
The schools release the final merit list on the basis of marks obtained by a student in the written test and medical test taken together. Selected students are granted admission in respective Class VI or IX, after document verification.
The following points are taken into account in case there is a tie while preparing the Sainik School merit list:
- In the case of a tie in overall marks of two boys, the one securing more marks in Maths is considered.
- If the tie persists, marks for English and Intelligence Test for class IX and VI, respectively will be taken into account.
- In case the tie is still not resolved, marks obtained in General Science for Class IX and Language paper for class VI will be considered.
- If the tie still remains, the boy who is younger in age will be allotted a seat.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Call Letter or copy of downloaded result
- Original birth certificate
- Two copies of recent passport-sized photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Who can apply for Sainik school admission 2021?
Students who are studying in class 5 and 8 can apply for class 6 and class 9 Sainik school admission respectively, if they fulfil other eligibility conditions.
Question: Where can I apply for Sainik school admission 2021?
Students can apply for Sainik school admission 2021 in online mode by filling an application form on the official website (aissee.nta.nic.in).
Question: What is age requirement for Sainik school admission 2021?
Student's age should be between 10 to 12 year for class 6 admission and 13 to 15 years for class 9 admission.
Question: Can girl students apply for Sainik school admission 2021?
Yes, girl students are also eligible for Class 6 Sainik school admission 2021 but they can not apply for Class 9 admissions.
Question: What is procedure to get Sainik school admission?
First of all, students need to appear for the written test then selected students are called for a medical test. Students who clear medical test are provided with Sainik school 2021 admission after verification of documents.
Questions related to AISSEE
CAN DATE OF BIRTH BE CORRECTED IN CORRECTION WINDOW THAT WILL OPEN FROM 23 NOVEMBER 2020 TO 29 NOVEMBER 2020.
If by any chance you have entered wrong personal details on the application form of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam , then they can be edited through the correction window which will be open from 23 November 2020 to 29 November 2020. Please cross check all the details and the documents that you have uploaded before submitting the form for the correction window. The exam for the same will be held on 10 January 2021.
For more information, kindly refer the following article: https://school.careers360.com/articles/sainik-school-admission-form
Is there any quota / concession in entrance exam for ex -servicemen / servicemen / state domicile wards. I am filling up the form for Sainik School and there is no column i noticed while filling it..
Hello. If there is no column or any information not given regarding the reservation, then the application form doesn't consist that.
So general category might be an option while filling the details. You might have to submit the state domicile or any certificate for reservation categories.
Hope that helps!
Dear , can girl students appear for this entrance for class 9th and if yes which are the schools?
- Yes girls can appear now.they can appear only at 5 schools
for home state considering which documents take creteria mean student studying 1st to 5th standared TC or domicial certificate for sainik school.
Assuming you have already cleared the entrance examination for admission well you need both the certificates listed above .
1.TC-Transfer certificate is given by your previous school showing that you are no longer part of there school and you can take admission in any other school.
2.Domicial -It is for checking and cross matching that you are really the person you say you are .It is made from Tehsil office at your place .
what is the last date for applying entrence test for 6th class in korukonda sainik school
Candidates will be able to send the online Sainik School Korukonda applications for admission till October 31, 2020, tentatively. The exact date is not yet announced so its better if you apply as quickly as possible. Sainik School Korukonda admission 2021 will be held on the basis of written test and medical exam scores obtained by students. The AISSEE 2021 is expected to be conducted on January 5, 2021, in offline mode.