Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022 for Class 6th & 9th
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022 - National Testing Agency or NTA has released the AISSEE eligibility criteria 2022 for admission in class 6th and 9th. AISSEE 2022 Eligibility criteria comprise the conditions which are to be filled by a child to get admission into Sainik School. Minimum age, state of domicile, educational qualification are the major parts of Sainik School admission eligibility 2022.
Latest Updates for AISSEE
Stay up-to date with AISSEE News
Girls and boys, both can apply for Class 6 AISSEE 2022 exam. As per AISSEE eligibility criteria 2022, a student's age should be between 10-12 year and 13-15 years for Class 6 and 9 admissions, respectively. The exam conducting authority will reject the application forms of candidates who do not fulfil the NTA AISSEE 2022 eligibility criteria. Hence, read the complete article to know the Sainik School 2022 eligibility criteria.
Download Sainik School question papers.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022
Only candidates who satisfy the mentioned AISSEE 2022 eligibility criteria will be able to proceed further to fill the application form. Only Indian national students can apply for this exam. Students residing outside India will not be eligible for Sainik School admission 2022-23. Any student who will be found ineligible at any stage will not be granted admission and the fee paid while filling the form will not be returned either. Refer to given class-wise Sainik School eligibility criteria 2022 for more clarification-
AISSEE Class 6th Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students have to fulfil the Sainik School eligibility criteria of Class 6 before applying online:
- Nationality- Only Indian students can apply for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exams (AISSEE) 2022.
- Gender- Girls and boys, both are eligible for class 6 admission at Sainik Schools.
- Age Limit- The age of a student should be between 10-12 years, as on March 31, 2022. The student should have been born between April 1, 2010 and March 31, 2012 (including both days) for academic year 2022-23.
Check AISSEE admit card 2022 here.
Sainik School Class 9th Eligibility Criteria 2022
To get admission in Class 9th, students must satisfy the following AISSEE Sainik School eligibility 2022.
- Nationality- Only Indian can apply for admission, as per AISSEE 2022 eligibility criteria.
- Gender- Only boys can apply for Class 9 admission.
- Age Limit- Student's age should be between 13-15 years, as on March 31, 2022. The student should have been born between April 1, 2007 and March 31, 2009 (including both days) for academic year 2022-23.
- Education Qualification- Student should have passed Class 8 from a recognized school at the time of admission.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022: Documents Required
Students are supposed to upload certain documents to satisfy their AISSEE eligibility criteria 2021-21. Below is the list of required documents
- Date of Birth Certificate
- State Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Candidate's photo (Size 10kb-200kb)
- Candidate's signature (Size 4kb-30kb)
- Candidate's left hand thumb impression (Size 10kb-50kb)
- Certificate of service and PPO for ex-servicemen, as applicable
Along with the above Sainik School eligibility criteria 2022, students will need to pass the AISSEE 2022 and medical examination to get shortlisted to the final document verification round.
Reservation of seats in Sainik School 2022
Sainik schools follow a specific Sainik school 2022 reservation criteria as mentioned below:
Sainik School Reservation Criteria
|1||SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|2||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.50%|
|4||Boys from other states and UTs||33%|
|5||Wards of service personnel including ex-servicemen||25%|
Sainik School Admission Form 2022
- Admission in Sainik Schools will be granted on the basis of AISSEE 2022 eligibility criteria and the performance of students in the written test & medical exam.
- Sainik School 2022 application forms are available online on aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Students fulfilling Sainik School eligibility criteria 2022 can apply for the AISSEE 2022 admission test which includes a written exam, interview and medical examination.
- They could submit the application form, required document and application fee of Rs 550/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates) online before the last date.
- The mode of payment is online. This can be done either by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- No hard copy of the application form is accepted by the exam conducting authority.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022 for Class 6th & 9th
Question: Can a girl apply for the Sainik School admission 2022?
Yes, girl students can apply for NTA Class 6 Sainik School admission 2022.
Question: What is the age limit for taking 6th class admission in the Sainik Schools?
As per AISSEE eligibility criteria 2022, the age of a student should be between 10-12 years as on March 31, 2022.
Question: How many seats are reserved for the home state students?
67% reservation is given to the home state students by the Sainik School Society.
Sainik School Kazhakootam Result 2023 - National Testing Agenc...
Sainik School Sambalpur Result 2023 - NTA will declare the res...
Sainik School Kodagu result 2023 - NTA will release the Sainik...
Sainik School Rewa Result 2023 -NTA will release the result of...
Sainik School Nagrota Result 2023 - National Testing Agency wi...
Questions related to AISSEE
when will the foarm of sainik school released
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admission form for Sainik school in the last week of September 2022. The Sainik School admission form 2022 will be released on the official website of NTA, aissee.nta.nic.in. Keep an eye on the official website for the latest information. NTA will conduct the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination in the first week of January 2022-23. NTA AISSEE 2022-23 application fee for boys and girls is the same i.e. Rs. 400 for SC/ST and Rs 550 for other category students.
please send last year qustion paper aissee 6th
You can access previous year paper of AISSEE for 6th standard pertaining to year 2018, 2019 and 2022 by visiting out page at https://school.careers360.com/articles/sainik-school-question-papers, this will make you acquaint with paper pattern, marking scheme, important topics, weightage etc, through consistent practice you can analyze your level of preparation in terms of strength and weakness, thereby improving your speed, calculation, and time management skills.
Can a girl appear in AISSEE for class IX?
No, unfortunately a girl cannot possibly appear in All India Sainik School Entrance Exam conducted by National testing agency every year .
According to AISSEE eligibility criteria 2022, a student's age should be between 10 and 12 years old for entrance to class 6, and between 13 and 15 years old for admission to class 9. Indian students in ninth grade are eligible to apply.
Only boys can apply for 9th grade.
how can i fill the admission form online. please make a video for it
there is not a lot of effort that one has to put in for the admission form. you can just open the official site and go to the applications page. then you can click on the application form and just go on filling the form. if you are not able to understand the language the form is in then you can click on the translate button at the top of the screen.
is there any quota for the children of x armyman?
yes in many schools there are quotas for the children of the military and also ex-military. during the application time, you can just enquire about the same from the school authorities and get guided as to the correct process through them. there might be concessions as well for the ex-military personnel's children, and all of these can be confirmed during application