Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2021-22 for Class 6th & 9th
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2021-22 - The National Testing Agency or NTA has released the AISSEE eligibliity criteria 2021 for admission in class 6th and 9th. AISSEE 2021 Eligibility criteria comprise the conditions which are to be filled by a child to get admission into Sainik School. Minimum age, state of domicile, educational qualification are the major parts of Sainik School admission eligibility 2021. Girls and boys, both can apply for Class 6 AISSEE 2021 exam, whereas class admissions are available for boy candidates only who are studying in VIII in a recognized school. As per AISSEE eligibility criteria 2020-21, a student's age should be between 10-12 year and 13-15 years for Class 6 and 9 admissions, respectively. The exam conducting authority will reject the application forms of candidates who do not fulfil NTA AISSEE 2021 eligibility criteria. Hence, read the complete article to know the Sainik School 2021 eligibility criteria.
Latest update: Last date to fill the AISSEE 2021 online form has been extended. The last date to apply is December 3, 2020. Apply now.
- Download Sainik School question papers to practise with various questions.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
Only candidates who satisfy the mentioned AISSEE 2021 eligibility criteria will be able to proceed further to fill the application form. Only Indian national students can apply for this exam. Students residing outside India will not be eligible for Sainik School admission. Any student who will be found ineligible at any stage will not be granted admission and the fee paid while filling the form will not be returned either. Refer to given class-wise Sainik School eligibility criteria 2021 for more clarification-
AISSEE Class 6th Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
Students have to fulfil the Sainik School eligibility criteria of Class 6 before applying online:
- Nationality- Only Indian students can apply for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exams (AISSEE) 2021-22.
- Gender- Girls and boys, both are eligible for class 6 admission at Sainik Schools.
- Age Limit- The age of a student should be between 10-12 years, as on March 31, 2021.
Sainik School Class 9th Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
To get admission in Class 9th, students must satisfy the following AISSEE Sainik School eligibility 2021.
- Nationality- Only Indian can apply for admission, as per AISSEE 2021 eligibility criteria.
- Gender- Only boys can apply for Class 9 admission.
- Age Limit- Student's age should be between 13-15 years, as on March 31, 2021.
- Education Qualification- Class 8th students studying are eligible to send their application. They will have to pass Class 8 from a recognized school at the time of admission.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2021-22: Documents Required
Students are supposed to upload certain documents to satisfy their AISSEE eligibility criteria 2021-21. Below is the list of required documents
- Date of Birth Certificate
- State Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Along with the above Sainik School eligibility criteria 2021-22, students will need to pass the AISSEE 2021 and medical examination to get shortlisted to final document verification round.
Reservation of seats in Sainik School 2021-22
Sainik schools follow a specific Sainik school 2021 reservation criteria as mentioned below:
Sainik School Reservation Criteria
SC (Scheduled Caste)
ST (Scheduled Tribe)
Boys from other states and UTs
Wards of service personnel including ex-servicemen
Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22
- Admission in Sainik Schools will be granted on the basis of AISSEE 2021 eligibility criteria and performance of students in written test & medical exam.
- Sainik School 2021 application forms are available online on aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Students fulfilling Sainik School eligibility criteria 2021-22 can apply for the AISSEE 2021 admission test which includes a written exam, interview and medical examination.
- They will have to submit the application form, required document and application fee of Rs 400/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates) online before the last date.
- The mode of payment is online. This can be done either by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- No hard copy of the application form is accepted by the exam conducting authority.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2021-22 for Class 6th & 9th
Question: Can a girl apply for the Sainik School admission 2021-22?
Yes, girl students can apply for NTA Class 6 Sainik School admission 2021.
Question: What is the age limit for taking 6th class admission in the Sainik Schools?
As per AISSEE eligibility criteria 2021, the age of a student should be between 10-12 years as on March 31, 2021.
Question: How many seats are reserved for the home state students?
67% reservation is given to the home state students by the Sainik School Society.
Class 6 and 9 Sainik School Sujanpur Tira admission form 2021 ...
Sainik school Kazhakootam admission 2021 forms have been relea...
Sainik School Balachadi admission 2021 - Class 6 and 9 admissi...
Sainik School Rewa Result 2021 - Know Sainik school Rewa resul...
Sainik School Result 2021 - Check merit list, steps to check r...
Questions related to AISSEE
sir i fill my child application form sainik school Kapurthala i serving in defence mistake form fill time not tick defence column please any option..?
Hope you are doing well!
- In case of any mistake while filling the application form then one can correct the same with ease.
- For correction, just sign-in using the application form number and password generated during registration.
- click on the “Correct panel” button that must be appearing under the “Quick links”.
- Do the necessary changes as per your choice.
- Finally, click on the “Proceed to Save Application Form” button.
Correction window closing date is -9dec 2020
For more information contact https://school.careers360.com/articles/sainik-school-admission-form
CAN I CHANGE THE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS AFTER SUBMISSION
CAN I EDIT DOB IN CORRECTION WINDOW YES OR NO ???
It would help if you mentioned the examination about which you are using. There is o universal rule for editing the application form for all the examinations.
But, As per most of the examination gives you opportunity for editing the Date of birth in the correction window,
Do Comment in the comment section about the exam you are asking or.
CAN DATE OF BIRTH BE CORRECTED IN CORRECTION WINDOW THAT WILL OPEN FROM 23 NOVEMBER 2020 TO 29 NOVEMBER 2020.
If by any chance you have entered wrong personal details on the application form of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam , then they can be edited through the correction window which will be open from 23 November 2020 to 29 November 2020. Please cross check all the details and the documents that you have uploaded before submitting the form for the correction window. The exam for the same will be held on 10 January 2021.
For more information, kindly refer the following article: https://school.careers360.com/articles/sainik-school-admission-form
Is there any quota / concession in entrance exam for ex -servicemen / servicemen / state domicile wards. I am filling up the form for Sainik School and there is no column i noticed while filling it..
Hello. If there is no column or any information not given regarding the reservation, then the application form doesn't consist that.
So general category might be an option while filling the details. You might have to submit the state domicile or any certificate for reservation categories.
Hope that helps!