NTSE Sample Papers 2020
NTSE Sample Papers 2020 – Aspirants should solve NTSE 2020 sample papers to add value in their preparation. Sample papers are the best study material that every student should have while preparing for a particular exam. NTSE sample papers 2020 are also called as practice papers that provide a complete idea of exam pattern, important topics, the difficulty level of exam. NTSE sample papers 2020 will also help students to make a good preparation strategy. Hence, download these free sample papers of NTSE pdf online to get instant benefits. Solving the NTSE 2020 sample paper will let the test taker experience the real examination situation where he/she can learn to attempt the questions in the stipulated time with decent accuracy. Students can also evaluate their NTSE preparation level by solving these sample papers. NTSE 2020 has been held on November 2 and 3, 2019 for most of the states while for some states it will be conducted on November 17, 2019. Read the article to know how to download, where to download and the benefits of NTSE sample papers 2020.
Latest: NTSE 2020 stage II exam has been postponed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Check the complete details here.
Download Free NTSE Sample Paper 2020 PDF here
Click the given link to download sample papers of NTSE 2020 Examination.
|NTSE Sample Papers||Download Link|
|NTSE 2013 (MAT) Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE 2013 (SAT) Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Punjab Stage I Sample Paper||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Delhi Stage I Sample Paper||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Bihar Stage I Sample Paper||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Maharashtra MAT Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Maharashtra SAT Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Andhra Pradesh SAT Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Goa Sample Papers||Download Here|
Click here to download the NTSE Sample Papers
Previous Year's NTSE Question Papers pdf Links (State-Wise)
How to Download NTSE Sample Papers 2020?
- NTSE sample papers are available in both online and offline mode.
- Students can download the online NTSE 2020 sample papers from the above links or can purchase the same from the book stores.
- To download the NTSE sample papers 2020, students need to enter a few asked details for registration like Name and contact details.
- Now, click on the "Free Download" tab
- NTSE sample papers pdf will be downloaded on your computer.
- Students can check the download portion of their computer to open the NTSE 2020 sample papers. Solving these sample papers will
How to Use NTSE Sample Papers 2020 for Preparation?
After getting the NTSE 2020 sample papers, students need to set the time limit of 02 hours to solve NTSE practice papers. Before solving, students are suggested to complete the syllabus as without preparation you will get fewer marks which can lead to demotivation.
- Solve the maximum number of questions without referring to textbooks or any other study material. After completing the sample paper, check your answers.
- Give marks to each correct answer and deduct 1/3rd marks for each incorrect answer as per the marking scheme of stage II.
- Add the entire scores. This process will help in analysing your performance.
- Students should target the marks of NTSE Toppers to make secure the passing marks. Check NTSE Toppers Interview to check their preparation strategy and marks secured.
Benefits of Solving NTSE 2020 Sample Paper
- Solving NTSE practice papers provides insight into NTSE aptitude test questions, scores and examination pattern.
- Regular practice of NTSE sample papers 2020 boosts the confidence level and efficiency of a candidate with time management.
- The sample papers help students to tackle the exam pressure wisely. More sample papers you solve better will be your exam preparation.
- Solving the sample papers of NTSE helps students to check their performance. This also makes students aware of their weak and strong sections.
- Practising NTSE 2020 sample papers prepare students for the exam day.
NTSE Exam Pattern 2020 (Stage 1 & 2)
- The NTSE stage 1 question papers can be attempted in either Hindi or English language.
- Every correct answer will fetch 1 mark while there will be no negative marking for wrong attempts.
- The total time to answer the paper is 90 minutes.
- Both, Stage 1 and 2 consists of Part 1 and 2 in each paper namely MAT and SAT.
- There will be 100 questions in both MAT and SAT (Science-40, Maths-20, Social science-40)
- The duration of both the exams is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
The paper pattern of both NTSE stages is given below:
No. of questions
SAT – Maths, Science and Social Science
NCERT conducts the NTSE Stage 2 Examination. The basic pattern will remain similar to Stage 1. However, the difficulty level will be a bit higher than the stage I. Hence, it is suggested to put extra efforts to get listed in the NTSE qualifiers. Only candidates qualifying in both the papers separately will be considered for merit. Selection of the awardees will be made on the basis of total marks scored in MAT and SAT-based on merit.
According to the NTSE brochure, the syllabus of NTSE 2020 is similar to NCERT Class IX & Class X syllabus. The syllabus comprises the important topics of Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics. There will be three sections in science syllabus that are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics whereas in the social science syllabus, students have to prepare Geography, History, Politics and Economics. To pass the NTSE examination 2020, it is a must for all aspirants to cover each and every topic thoroughly.
NTSE Preparation Books for Stage 1 & 2
NCERT and SCERTs follow only NCERT books for creating NTSE question papers for stage 1 and stage 2. Along with the NCERT books, students are advised to get help from other reference books that are
- Study Package for NTSE Class X (English) 1st and 2nd Edition by McGraw Hill Education
- Pearson Guide to NTSE Class 10 (English) 1st Editon by Saurabh Priyadarshini and Navin C. Joshi
- Lakshya NTSE - Class 10 (Study Material + Mock Papers + Motivational Book and CD) by AIETS Experts
- Target NTSE Class 10 (MAT + SAT) - Solved Papers Stage 1 & 2 + 5 Mock TestsPaperback– 2013 by Disha Experts
Follow given tips to prepare well for the NTSE Stage 1 & Stage 2-
- Make a smart study schedule where you can cater to all the subjects and sections.
- Prepare the complete syllabus thoroughly and make short notes that you can read on the go.
- Solve as many sample papers and previous year's question papers you can to make your foundation strong.
- Get guidance from experts and teachers to solve hard sections. This will help to prepare topics faster and easier.
- Cover the weak sections on a prior basis.
The cut off is the minimum marks that a candidate needs to score in order to be qualified for NTSE 2020. The cut off marks will be released after the NTSE result declaration. Candidates can find NTSE cutoff of different categories below.
NTSE Cut Off 2019
Maximum Marks for MAT and SAT
NTSE Stage 2 Cut Off
General PH 1
General PH 2
General PH 3
SC PH 1
SC PH 2
ST PH 1
ST PH 2
NTSE Uttarakhand 2020 - SCERT Uttarakhand will contact the UK ...
NTSE Uttarakhand Result 2020- SCERT has declared the Uttarakha...
NTSE Jharkhand Question Papers 2020-21 - Students can download...
NTSE Jharkhand Cutoff 2020 - JAC will publish Jharkhand NTSE C...
NTSE Jharkhand Result 2020 - JAC has released the NTSE Jharkha...
Questions related to NTSE
Ntse class 6 question paper 2019
Sorry, but the NTSE examination is mostly conducted for the students Studying in class 10th. The conducting body for the exam.is NCERT. Earlier it used to be only for class 10th students aiming to provide them scholarship for future studies in the field of science, but now it is also conducted at class 8th and 9th level. But still, there's no provision till now for class 6th students to give NTSE exam.
If you want to ask about some other exam, go for it.
Hope you understand.
I want 2020 May 26 NTSE online exam question paper and key
It is quite difficult for us to provide you latest question papers for NTSE exam but still I am giving you the link below through which you can download previous year question papers of NTSE exam .
Best of luck.
how to become topper in NTSE as i am in class 10 also give me timetable to crack both board and NTSE exam
There is no such time table or schedule which can make you a topper. You just need to remember a few points during your preparation. For NTSE the first thing that you need to work on is your mathematics skills. A student good in maths has an edge over the others in solving the MAT section.Language-The language paper will not be too tough but see to it that you don't take too much time in it.Science paper will be strictly based on your state/central board's prescribed syllabus books.Books like Tata McGraw Hill are very useful for NTSE prep( especially for SST and MAT).There is also Arihant's preparation book for NTSE. Give online tests as many as you can.They really help you to manage your time well.Have a proper idea of time. Make sure you don't waste too much time on one question/section. Otherwise you may not get the time to complete the paper.Try to complete the paper atleast 15mins early so that you have time to revise the paper. You follow the same tips for board exam as well like focusing on the important points and revising concepts. Solve past years exam papers. If you are consistent in your work, you can definitely top these exams. Don't lose hope. All the best.
Hope this helps!
Hi, my name is Ayush Kumar Singh. I am from supaul,Bihar. My question is..... I am now in class 10th in 2020 and in next year i will move to class 11th. Do then also i can enroll in NTSE exam. in class 11th.
Hi Ayush Kumar Singh,
According to the latest eligibility criteria of National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), students who are currently enrolled in class 10 from any recognized school/board are eligible to apply for NTSE exam.
So, after coming in Class 11 you can't enroll for NTSE exam.
Refer here for more info - https://school.careers360.com/exams/ntse
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
Is there is resevation for obc category in ntse jharkhand stage1 ??
Sorry to say you but there is no such kinds of reservations for OBC category in NTSE Jharkhand stage 1. But there is reservation for other categories. Hope this will help you .
click here to know more