NTSE Sample Papers 2020-21 - Download Model Papers PDF Free here
NTSE Sample Papers 2020-21 – Aspirants should solve NTSE 2020 sample papers to add value in their preparation. Sample papers are the best study material that every student should have while preparing for a particular exam. NTSE sample papers 2020-21 are also called as practice papers that provide a complete idea of exam pattern, important topics, the difficulty level of exam. NTSE sample papers 2020-2021 will also help students to make a good preparation strategy. Hence, download these free sample papers of NTSE pdf online to get instant benefits. Solving the NTSE 2020 sample paper will let the test taker experience the real NTSE 2020 examination situation where he/she can learn to attempt the questions in the stipulated time with decent accuracy. Students can also evaluate their NTSE preparation level by solving these sample papers. NTSE 2021 will be held on December 12 and 13, 2020. Read the article to know how to download, where to download and the benefits of NTSE sample papers 2020-2021.
Latest: NTSE form 2020 available. Check details now.
Click here to download the NTSE Sample Papers
Download Free NTSE Sample Paper 2020-21 PDF here
Click the given link to download sample papers of NTSE 2020 Examination.
NTSE Sample Paper Previous Sample Papers
|NTSE Sample Papers||Download Link|
|NTSE 2013 (MAT) Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE 2013 (SAT) Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Punjab Stage I Sample Paper||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Delhi Stage I Sample Paper||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Bihar Stage I Sample Paper||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Maharashtra MAT Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Maharashtra SAT Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Andhra Pradesh SAT Sample Papers||Download Free PDF Here|
|NTSE Goa Sample Papers||Download Here|
Previous Year's NTSE Question Papers pdf Links (State-Wise)
How to Download NTSE Sample Papers 2020-2021?
- NTSE sample papers are available in both online and offline mode.
- Students can download the online NTSE 2020 sample papers from the above links or can purchase the same from the book stores.
- To download the NTSE sample papers 2020-21, students need to enter a few asked details for registration like Name and contact details.
- Now, click on the "Free Download" tab
- NTSE sample papers pdf will be downloaded on your computer.
- Students can check the download portion of their computer to open the NTSE 2020 sample papers. Solving these sample papers will
How to Use NTSE Sample Papers 2020-21 for Preparation?
After getting the NTSE 2020 sample papers, students need to set the time limit of 02 hours to solve NTSE practice papers. Before solving, students are suggested to complete the syllabus as without preparation you will get fewer marks which can lead to demotivation.
- Solve the maximum number of questions without referring to textbooks or any other study material. After completing the sample paper, check your answers.
- Give marks to each correct answer and deduct 1/3rd marks for each incorrect answer as per the marking scheme of stage II.
- Add the entire scores. This process will help in analysing your performance.
- Students should target the marks of NTSE Toppers to make secure the passing marks. Check NTSE Toppers Interview to check their preparation strategy and marks secured.
Benefits of Solving NTSE 2020 Sample Paper
- Solving NTSE practice papers provides insight into NTSE aptitude test questions, scores and examination pattern.
- Regular practice of NTSE sample papers 2020-2021 boosts the confidence level and efficiency of a candidate with time management.
- The sample papers help students to tackle the exam pressure wisely. More sample papers you solve better will be your exam preparation.
- Solving the sample papers of NTSE helps students to check their performance. This also makes students aware of their weak and strong sections.
- Practising NTSE 2020 sample papers prepare students for the exam day.
NTSE Exam Pattern 2021 (Stage 1 & 2)
- The NTSE stage 1 question papers can be attempted in either Hindi or English language.
- Every correct answer will fetch 1 mark while there will be no negative marking for wrong attempts.
- The total time to answer the paper is 90 minutes.
- Both, Stage 1 and 2 consists of Part 1 and 2 in each paper namely MAT and SAT.
- There will be 100 questions in both MAT and SAT (Science-40, Maths-20, Social science-40)
- The duration of both the exams is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
The paper pattern of both NTSE stages is given below:
No. of questions
SAT – Maths, Science and Social Science
NCERT conducts the NTSE Stage 2 Examination. The basic pattern will remain similar to Stage 1. However, the difficulty level will be a bit higher than the stage I. Hence, it is suggested to put extra efforts to get listed in the NTSE qualifiers. Only candidates qualifying in both the papers separately will be considered for merit. Selection of the awardees will be made on the basis of total marks scored in MAT and SAT-based on merit.
According to the NTSE brochure, the syllabus of NTSE 2021 is similar to NCERT Class IX & Class X syllabus. The syllabus comprises the important topics of Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics. There will be three sections in science syllabus that are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics whereas in the social science syllabus, students have to prepare Geography, History, Politics and Economics. To pass the NTSE examination 2021, it is a must for all aspirants to cover each and every topic thoroughly.
NTSE Preparation Books for Stage 1 & 2
NCERT and SCERTs follow only NCERT books for creating NTSE question papers for stage 1 and stage 2. Along with the NCERT books, students are advised to get help from other reference books that are
- Study Package for NTSE Class X (English) 1st and 2nd Edition by McGraw Hill Education
- Pearson Guide to NTSE Class 10 (English) 1st Editon by Saurabh Priyadarshini and Navin C. Joshi
- Lakshya NTSE - Class 10 (Study Material + Mock Papers + Motivational Book and CD) by AIETS Experts
- Target NTSE Class 10 (MAT + SAT) - Solved Papers Stage 1 & 2 + 5 Mock TestsPaperback– 2013 by Disha Experts
Follow given tips to prepare well for the NTSE Stage 1 & Stage 2-
- Make a smart study schedule where you can cater to all the subjects and sections.
- Prepare the complete syllabus thoroughly and make short notes that you can read on the go.
- Solve as many sample papers and previous year's question papers you can to make your foundation strong.
- Get guidance from experts and teachers to solve hard sections. This will help to prepare topics faster and easier.
- Cover the weak sections on a prior basis.
The cut off is the minimum marks that a candidate needs to score in order to be qualified for NTSE 2021. The cut off marks will be released after the NTSE result 2021 declaration. Candidates can find NTSE cutoff of different categories below.
NTSE Cut Off 2019
Maximum Marks for MAT and SAT
NTSE Stage 2 Cut Off
General PH 1
General PH 2
General PH 3
SC PH 1
SC PH 2
ST PH 1
ST PH 2
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NTSE Sample Papers 2020-21 - Download Model Papers PDF Free here
Question: Where can I download NTSE sample papers pdf from?
Students can download sample paper of previous years from this page.
Question: How many questions will be asked in NTSE exam 2021?
As per NTSE sample papers 2021, a total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
Question: What is the ideal time to solve NTSE model paper 2021?
A student will have a total of 240 minutes to attempt the real paper. So one should try to solve sample paper in 200-220 minutes.
NTSE Meghalaya Cut off 2021- DERT will release the Meghalaya N...
NTSE Dadra and Nagar Haveli Result 2021 - The Department of Ed...
NTSE Puducherry Result 2021 - DSE, Puducherry will declare the...
NTSE Haryana Result 2021 - SCERT will declare the Haryana NTSE...
NTSE Kerala result 2021 will be released in the last week of J...
Questions related to NTSE
I am from jabalpur and have filled wrong date of birth in my ntse forn and so it came in my admit card. what to do now?
Do contact the respective state authority regarding change of the Date of Birth. I believe before declaration of admit card there will be a portal for resolving such issues. For more information about NTSE 2021, do follow the link below
Ntse taamil nadu madel question for 20192020 10th tamil vali
To manage the time effectively in the exam and to secure good marks in NTSE exam, it is must for the student to solve previous years papers of NTSE. This will be very beneficial for you. You can check the official website of Tamil Nadu NTSE to get the papers and also, for previous year NTSE papers for Tamil Nadu, you can refer to the link given below.
Hope this helps.
can i get previous year paper of ntse jammu & kashmir stage 1
You can download NTSE previous year question papers of Jammu and Kashmir by visiting our page the link for the same page is provided below
These ntse previous year papers will help you to understand the examination pattern, types of questions which are asked in exam, difficulty level of the examination, you will also get an idea of the important topics which are covered in the exam by practising them so that you can accordingly prepare for the exam , you will also get to know your preparation level
Best of luck for your ntse exam preparation
SIR will uttarakhand NTSE stage 1 be hard ?? please tell sir
sir I M giving NTSE this year but I have only 11 days. What shall I do?
NTSE is a very prestigious exam and clearing it will boost up your confidence and will also give you monetary benefits till the time you do your studies. If you are not satisfied with your preparation you are suggested to follow some points:
- Practice past year papers, at least 3 papers will be sufficient. It can boost your memory and gives confident.
- Give special attention to MAT portion. if you can solve that paper excellently you will get selected even if your SAT goes average.
- For SAT I'll suggest to revise formulas in maths and science for several times in next few days and make a table for study plan if any topic you feel needs revision. If you thoroughly read text books SAT will be easy.
- Mentally prepare yourself for the challenge. Know that you can do it. That's mostly necessary in last few days.
All the best.