Up board 12th syllabus 2021 Bayolgi
Hello student ,
Here i am providing you the link given below which will help you to know all the syllabus of UP board for 2021 : https://school.careers360.com/articles/up-board-12th-syllabus/amp
Hope it helps !
When did the date of up board exam will be announced
It is expected that UP board time table will be announced by the last week of January 2021. You should keep checking the given link to get updates.
I two class 12th marksheet. one is original and other is improvement marksheet with only 4 subjects. what will my aggregate of 5 subjects?
You haven't mentioned or tagged the details such as whether you want to present the marksheet for any particular examination, the name of the examination, college, course etc., But, let me tell you that the marksheet which you have got now will be considered more valid as those are your improved marks. Wherever you need to present the marksheet, you can present both the marksheets. When you fill any applicable form which asks for marks in 5 aggregate subjects, you just need to enter the marks after calculation adding the fifth subject from the previous marksheet. If there's anything else you need to ask, feel free to do so.
Hope this helps.
I got 33 marks out of 100 in mathematics in up board 2020 am I passed in mathematics??
Hello student ,
As a mi nimum 33% of marks need to be scored by the Intermediate student of UP Board to pass the exams. So one needs to score at least 33 marks out of 100 to pass a particular subject . So you are passed in Mathematics .
Hope it helps !
sir please aap mujhe sample paper bata do na up board class 12 all subjects ka
UP board class 12 question papers for all the subjects of all three streams are available. You can download the pdf of last two years question paper from the link below
Along, with the question paper in this link you will find all the other important information about the examination.
up board 12th sllaybus in english medium of physics chemistry and biology
- Chapter–1: Electric Charges and Fields
- Chapter–2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
Unit-II Current Electricity
- Chapter–3: Current Electricity
Unit-III Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Chapter–4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Chapter–5: Magnetism and Matter
Unit-IV Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Chapter–6: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter–7: Alternating Current
Unit–V Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter–8: Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter–9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter–10: Wave Optics
Unit–VII Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter–11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Unit–VIII Atoms and Nuclei
- Chapter–12: Atoms
- Chapter–13: Nuclei
Unit–IX Electronic Devices
- Chapter–14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Unit I Solid State
- Unit II Solutions
- Unit III Electrochemistry
- Unit IV Chemical Kinetics
- Unit V Surface Chemistry
- Unit VI General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Unit VII p -Block Elements
- Unit VIII d -and f -Block Elements
- Unit IX Coordination Compounds
- Unit X Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Unit XI Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Unit XII Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Unit XIII Amines
- Unit XIV Biomolecules
- Unit XV Polymers
- Unit XVI Chemistry in Everyday Life
Unit I Reproduction
- Chapter 1 Reproduction in organisms
- Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
Unit II Genetics and Evolution
- Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 Evolution
Unit III Biology in Human Welfare
- Chapter 8 Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Reproduction
- Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
Unit IV Biotechnology
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 Biotechnology and its Applications
Unit V Ecology
- Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 Ecosystems
- Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
All the Best!
Sir, kya madrsa up board 12th class ke marksheet sy neet ka preparation kar Sakta hoon? aur kitne Mark se MBBS kar sakta hoon?
Hello, the only thing required for neet is 50% aggregate in all the three subjects which are physics, biology and chemistry. If you have all of them then yess you can start preparing for neet and apply for neet 2021. And for mbbs seat it's not clear year since this years cutoff is not out yet but to be on a safe side if you score above 600 government college will be easier for you. I hope this helps.
UP BOARD 12TH ALL COURSE OF 2020-21
It will be helpful for us to list down the courses provided by UP Board of education in class 12th, if you specify the subject stream you pursued class 11th in, or the Subject stream you are interested in. Tell us, if it is for the Arts stream, Science stream or Commerce stream. Feel free to ask in the comments section.
Hope you understand.
i have passed _senior secondary _up madasa bord 2020 first deviesn 380 markas ...can i apply for admission in diploma in pharmacy ....??? plz plz .. answer me.
Diploma in pharmacy is a diploma level 2 years full time course.get admission in this course you should have complete your 10 + 2 level with physics chemistry e and biology. You also should secure minimum 50% score and 45% for other category students also.
So with this marks, i think you can get admission in some pharmacy colleges.
i m from UP board 12th can private student of UP board eligible for NEET and the private student face any problem in future in govorment job.
Mera bhi ek chhota sapnahai doctor banane kanthi