NIOS 10th Registration 2021 (Started) - Fill NIOS Class 10 Admission Form Here
NIOS 10th Registration 2021 - NIOS has started class 10 registration for October 2021 exams on the official website: nios.ac.in. The last date for NIOS 10th online admission is January 31, 2021, without late fees and March 15, 2021, with late fee dates. NIOS 10th registration 2021 is a completely online process, no form is accepted in offline mode. Even, the NIOS class 10 admission fee is accepted in online mode only. Currently, students can fill NIOS class 10 registration form for the October NIOS 10th exams. After receiving the application, the management of NIOS verifies all the documents and form, then NIOS class 10 admission is confirmed. Generally, they take 2 months to confirm NIOS 10th registration 2021, but in some cases, they can take some more time for the same. After the NIOS registration, students will have to pay the examination fee to submit the exam form. The validity of NIOS 10th registration 2021 is 5 years from the date of NIOS admissions. Go through the entire article to know more about NIOS class 10 registration 2021and other all aspects pertaining to it.
Latest Updates for NIOS 10th
- 24 Feb 2021:
NIOS Exam Fees can be paid until March 31 without late fees.
NIOS 10th Registration 2021 Dates
Refer the following table to keep track of all the upcoming events related to NIOS class 10 admission and last date for registration, etc.
NIOS class 10 Registration Dates
|April 2022 Dates|
October 2021 Dates
Registration start date
|March 16, 2021|
September 16, 2020
Last date for NIOS 10th registration with normal fee
|July 31, 2021|
January 31, 2021
The dates to register with late fee of Rs. 200/-
|August 1-15, 2021|
February 1 - 15, 2021
The dates to register with late fee of Rs. 400/-
|August 16-31, 2021|
February 16 - 28, 2021
The dates to register with late fee of Rs. 700/-
|September 1-15, 2021|
March 1 - 15, 2021
Who are eligible for NIOS 10th Registration 2021?
Students who fulfil the following conditions can apply for NIOS class 10 registration.
- Student’s age should be at least 14 years as on January 31, 2021, or he/she should be born on or before January 31, 2007.
- He/she should have passed class 8 from a recognized board.
- A student who is giving a declaration that he/she has studied enough to be able to sit for class 10 exam can also apply for NIOS 10th registration.
- Students who have studied class 10 from any board can also opt for NIOS admission to improve their performance.
Things to Keep Ready Before Starting NIOS 10th Registration 2021
A student should have an active Email ID, Mobile number and documents before start filling NIOS class 10 admission form. The documents must be kept as scanned copy or soft copy (jpg/ jpeg files). The following documents are required to be uploaded while applying for NIOS 10th registration.
- Recent Passport size colour Photograph.
- Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card or etc.).
- Signature (preferably in Black Ink).
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate etc.)
- Address proof i.e. Aadhaar Card/Water Bill/Electricity Bill/Voter ID/Ration Card/Indian Passport/Statement of Operational Bank Account/Rented Agreement
- Class 8th mark sheet
- Social category/Caste certificate (in case the learner belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).
- Ex-serviceman certificate (in case he/she is an Ex-serviceman)
- Disability certificate (in case he/she is having any kind of disability)
- Fail Mark sheet of previous Board (in case of Transfer of Credit)
These documents to be uploaded while applying for NIOS class 10 admission. If NIOS founds any discrepancy in the documents submitted online, they can ask the person concerned via email or SMS to submit the hard copy of documents along with NIOS 10th registration form and photograph.
How to do NIOS 10th Registration 2021?
- Go to the official website - sdmis.nios.ac.in or click on the link given above. It will open the NIOS registration Home page as shown here.
- Tap on the tab that says ‘Click here to Register’. It will lead to NIOS class 10 registration window.
- Select the state/ut, identity type, course and enter the identity number. Click on submit tab to proceed further. It will open the basic details window of NIOS 10th online admission as shown below:
- Enter your basic details like name, father’s name, gender, mobile number, address etc. Click on generate OTP tab to validate your details. Click on next button to proceed further.
- Enter additional details as asked in and submit the NIOS 10th registration form.
- Further students will have to select the subjects, NIOS exam centre preferences and they will have to upload documents required documents.
- Preview NIOS class 10 admission form carefully before final submission.
- Then, proceed to pay fees which can be paid in online mode.
- Print the receipt for fee payment and filled NIOS 10th application form to keep it safe for future reference.
Step by Step procedure for NIOS 10th Registration 2021
NIOS 10th Registration Fee 2021
For 5 subjects
For each additional subject
General Category Male
General Category Female
SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities(PWD)
Note: In addition to the fee mentioned above Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty Only) will be added as the cost of online NIOS Application Form for all Streams (Stream 1, 2, 3 and 4).
How to Pay NIOS class 10 Admission Fee?
Students can pay the NIOS 10th registration or admission fees in online mode only through Credit Card /Debit Card/Net Banking. If NIOS class 10 registration is done at Common Services Centres then the fee can be paid via Electronic Wallet of CSCs. The fee structure for NIOS class 10 admission is given in the above table.
Apart from this fee, they will have to pay NIOS exam fee and submit exam form.
What after NIOS 10th registration 2021?
After filling online NIOS class 10 admission form, students should start preparing for the exams.
- They should go through NIOS 10th syllabus 2021 to devise a strategy to cover all the topics.
- They should also keep checking NIOS admission status to know if their NIOS 10th registration is confirmed or not. They should respond to officials in case of any kind of discrepancy.
- After confirmation of NIOS 10th online admission, students will get their enrollment number on the mobile number and Email ID. Note down this enrollment number and keep it safe to download NIOS 10th admit card 2021.
- They will be able to download their Identity card using the NIOS Login window.
- They should study the entire syllabus before the releasing of NIOS class 10 time table so that they will have ample time to revise the topics and practise with sample papers.
- Apart from practising with sample papers, they should also solve previous NIOS question papers to analyze the preparation level.
Other Useful Links of NIOS
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NIOS 10th Registration 2021 (Started) - Fill NIOS Class 10 Admission Form Here
Question: Where will I get my NIOS login details?
Students who applied for NIOS 10th Registration are provided with their NIOS class 10 login details through Email ID during registration.
Question: When will I be eligible to sit for the exam?
Students who have filled Block 1 NIOS class 10 admission form 2021 will be eligible to sit for April 2021 exams by filling examination form in November.
Question: How to apply for correction in NIOS 10th Registration 2021?
If any student wishes to change or correction in their NIOS class 10 admission records, then he/she can do so by submitting an application and documentary proof at respective study centre/AI.
NIOS on demand hall ticket 2021 will be available on the offic...
NIOS On-Demand Result 2021 will be declared within 45-60 days ...
NIOS 10th Admit Card 2021 - NIOS has released NIOS class 10 ad...
NIOS Subjects for 10th 2021 - Students of class 10 can check t...
NIOS Exam Centres 2021 - Students preparing for upcoming exams...
Questions related to NIOS 10th
admission date session 2021 for 10th.
National Institute of Open Schooling has started NIOS 10th, 12th admissions 2021 for October exams. The last date for NIOS 10th and 12th admission is January 31, 2021, without any late fee. However, students can apply for NIOS admission 2021 until March 15 with late fee charges. With late fees of Rs 200 the late date for admissions is February 15th 2021. Candidate must have cleared class 8 from the recognised board or must possess enough knowledge to sit for the class 10 exam to be eligible for NIOS.
I want to date of 10th admission 2021.
Please mention the name of Boards/State 10th class date-sheet you want to know about. As you know every college has different date-sheet. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has begun its admission cycle for Classes 10 and 12. Started from September 16, 2020, to January 31, 2021 Admission with late fee of Rs. 200 from February 1-15, 2021 With late fee of Rs. 400 from February 16-28, 2021.
For more information you can visit the following link:
The nios TMA on the official website are old (2020) previous year where can i get the TMA of 2021 april/may secondary exam?
Tutor marked assignment i.e.TMA is NIOS assignment enrolled by 10 to 12 class student. Students have to submit all the assignments made by this part to the tutors /teachers/coordinators of the allotted accredited institutes within the due date declared by the authority.
Hope this helps.
how can we register a form? there are showing some ishued.
Nios admission registration is till July 31.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and have required documents, you can apply for nios 2021 April admission.
Fill in the Application form of nios from the official website www.nios.ac.in (//www.nios.ac.in)
Fill in the choices accurately and do the payment process.
Hope this helps. All the best.
hi sir mujhe 10 ka exam denaa h
National Institute of Open Schooling conducts class 10th exams. Theory exams of NIOS 10th will be conducted from January 22 to February 15, 2021 and practical exams will be conducted between January 14 and 25, 2021.
For more details, you can visit the link provided below: