Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has released RBSE 10th result on June 11, 2018. The Rajasthan Board 10th result 2018 has been declared in the online mode. To check Rajasthan Board class 10th Result 2018, students will have to enter their roll number. The link to check the result has been provided on this page. Rajasthan Board 10th result 2018 includes passing status cum marks secured by students. In 2018, RBSE 10th exam was commenced from March 15 to March 26. More than 10 lakhs students appear in the board exam every year. Candidates must go through this article to keep themselves updated on Rajasthan Board 10th result 2018, steps to check the same and datesheet of the exam.
Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018 - Release Date
In 2017, RBSE Class 10 examination was commenced from March 9 to 21 and the result of 10th RBSE was declared on June 8, 2017. Check the table below to know the date of 10th result RBSE.
RBSE 10th Exam 2018
March 15 to 26, 2018
Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018
June 11, 2018
How to Download Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018?
Students will have to enter their roll number in the space provided after clicking on the link and click the submit button to view the result. The steps to be followed to check RBSE result have been explained below. Candidates must go through the steps to download the result in a hassle-free manner.
Step 1: Click on the link provided below
Step 2: Candidates have to enter their roll number in the space provided and click the submit button.
Step 3: RBSE 10th Result 2018 will be reflected on the screen.
Step 4: Students must take a printout of the result and keep it safely for future reference.
Click Here to view and download your Rajasthan Board 10th result
Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018- Important Highlights
1. In case there is any change in the datesheet of the exam, an intimation will be given through newspaper.
2. Candidate must be aware of the date and time of the examination.
3. Candidates suffering from blindness, albino, myopia, cerebral palsy, polio, paralysis, by-birth disability, deaf and dumb will be given one hour extra to complete the exam. Such candidates will have to produce necessary certificate as a proof that they suffer from minimum 40 or more disability to avail this benefit. Candidates who suffer from 75% or more disability, they will be provided with a scribe who will write the exam on behalf of them.
4. In examination hall, the central superintendent/supervisor appointed by the board has the right to search or seize the unauthorized material. In this case, any objection/forbiddance/any other nuisance will be considered misbehavior.
6. Candidates will have to follow the sequence to answer the questions
7. Candidates should write their name in the specified place in the answer sheets and not anywhere else.
8. Carrying calculator, mobile phone, pager, digital diary or any other electronics device is strictly not allowed in the examination hall
9. It is mandatory for a candidate to write his/her roll no. on the specified place in the question paper.
10. After solving the question paper, candidates should write ‘end’ at the end of the answer sheet in italics.
RBSE 10th Result- Statistics
The following table shows the approximate pass percentage of RBSE 10th Result and a total number of students appeared in the last five years. Boys have been outperforming girls consistently, except in the year 2015, wherein the latter secured 0.54% pass percentage more than the former. Candidates appeared for the exam must go through the table to get an idea of overall pass percentage in the last five years.
Overall Pass %
Boys’ Pass %
Girls’ Pass %
Total No. of Examinees
About Rajasthan Board
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan came into existence in the year 1957, which conducts examination through Secondary School Examination and Senior Secondary Examination. It’s headquarter is in Ajmer. More than 15 lakhs students register for Rajasthan Board examinations, which opens the door to undergraduate courses in colleges. More than 6,000 secondary education and senior secondary education schools are affiliated to the Board.