Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2019 - Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) will release the result of RBSE 10th in the second week of June, 2019 in online mode. Students who are preparing to appear for RBSE class 10 exams in March can check their result by entering their roll number. The link to check and download the Rajasthan Board 10th result 2019 will be given below on this page.
The result of Rajasthan Board 10th will mention the student’s name, roll number, subjects for which they appeared in exam, marks scored by them, grade and qualification status. Students must remember that the result released online will be provisional. They will be required to collect the original marksheet from school and keep it safe for future. The class 10 board exams will be conducted in the third and fourth week of March.
Last year, RBSE 10th exams were conducted between March 15-26 and the result was announced on June 11, 2018. A total of 10,58,018 students appeared for the exams out of which 8,44,909 passed. Overall pass percentage was 79.86%. The pass percentage for girls was 79.95 and that for boys was 79.79. Read the complete article below to know more about Rajasthan Board 10th result 2019.
RBSE 10th Result 2019 - Date
Given below is the calendar with dates and events related to RBSE class 10 result. Students must keep this calendar handy so as not to skip any important event.
Important dates related to Rajasthan board 10th result
RBSE 10th Exam 2019
Third and fourth week of March, 2019
Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2018
Second week of June, 2019
How to download Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2019?
The steps to check RBSE result have been explained below. Students may follow the steps to download the result.
Click on the link of Rajasthan Board 10th result 2019 provided below
Enter the roll number as mentioned on the admit card
Click on submit
RBSE 10th Result will be reflected on the screen
Download and save the result
Take a printout and keep it safely for future reference
Click Here to view and download your Rajasthan Board 10th result 2019 (Link will be activated after the announcement of result)
Rajasthan Board 10th 2019 - Important Highlights for the Exam
1. In case there is any change in the datesheet of the exam, an intimation will be given through newspaper.
2. Students must be aware of the date and time of the examination as given on the admit card.
3. Those suffering from blindness, albino, myopia, cerebral palsy, polio, paralysis, by-birth disability, deaf and dumb will be given one hour extra to complete the exam. Such students will have to produce necessary certificate as a proof that they suffer from minimum 40 or more disability to avail this benefit. Those who suffer from 75% or more disability, they will be provided with a scribe who will write the exam on behalf of them.
4. In examination hall, the central superintendent/supervisor appointed by the board has the right to search or seize the unauthorized material. In this case, any objection/forbiddance/any other nuisance will be considered misbehaviour.
5. Students will have to follow the sequence to answer the questions
6. They should write their name in the specified place in the answer sheets and not anywhere else.
7. Carrying calculator, mobile phone, pager, digital diary or any other electronics device is strictly not allowed in the examination hall
8. It is mandatory for students to write his/her roll no. on the specified place in the question paper.
9. After solving the question paper, students must write ‘end’ at the end of the answer sheet in italics.
RBSE 10th Result- Previous Years’ Statistics
The following table shows the approximate pass percentage of RBSE 10th Result and a total number of students appeared in the last five years. Boys have been outperforming girls consistently, except in the year 2015, wherein the latter secured 0.54% pass percentage more than the former. Students planning to appear for the exam must go through the table to get an idea of overall pass percentage in the last five years.
Statistics of RBSE 10th result
Overall Pass %
Boys’ Pass %
Girls’ Pass %
Total number of students appeared