Assam HS Result 2020 Date - Check AHSEC 12th Result @ ahsec.nic.in
Assam HS Result 2020 will be declared this year with some delay due to lockdown. As per latest reports, 90% of evaluation work has been completed. So, first and second year Assam AHSEC result 2020 will be declared between June 20 and 25, 2020 (tentatively). HS result 2020 Assam will be published on the AHSEC official website: ahsec.nic.in. Around 2.4 lakh students are curiously waiting for Assam higher secondary result 2020 online. Soon, they will get notification regarding Assam HS result 2020 date. They need to keep their roll and number ready to access Assam HS final result 2020 quickly. Alternatively, Assam AHSEC result 2020 can be viewed via SMS or Upolobdha. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Guwahati conducted AHSEC exams from February 12 to March 14, 2020. The online Assam HS final result will be provisional. It will comprise of student's basic details along with marks details. Last year, Assam 12th result was declared on May 25, 2019, at 9 am. But this year, AHSEC result 2020 date has been delayed. Stay tuned here to get Assam HS result 2020 updates.
Latest: As per local news reports, 90% evaluation work has been completed and remaining answer sheets expected to be evaluated by May 7, 2020. So, Assam Board result 2020 may be out between June 20 and 25, 2020.
Also, check 12th class results.
Assam HS Result 2020 - Highlights
Before going into the details of Assam higher secondary result 2020, let's have an overview for better understanding:
Assam AHSEC Result 2020 at a Glance
|Board name||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council|
|Exam name||Assam Higher Secondary exam 2020|
|Result name||Assam HS result 2020|
|Assam HS result website 2020||ahsec.nic.in|
|AHSEC result 2020 date||June 20 to 25, 2020|
|Result credentials||Roll & Number|
|Result status||90% evaluation work completed|
HS Result 2020 Assam date
The officials have not yet announced Assam higher secondary result 2020 date. But we have provided Assam HS result 2020 expected date for students reference. So check the following table to know the same:
AHSEC Result 2020 Dates
|Exam date||February 12 to March 14, 2020|
|HS result 2020 Assam date||June 20 to 25, 2020|
|Compartment exam date||July 2020|
|Compartment result date||Last week of July 2020|
How to check Assam HS Result 2020?
The council provides Assam 12th result 2020 in online mode, via SMS and through Upolobdha application. Here we have provided the step by step procedure to check Assam AHSEC result 2020 by all methods. Students can follow the same to view Assam higher secondary result 2020 hassle-free:
Steps to Check Online HS Result 2020 Assam
- Visit the official website of AHSEC board, ahsec.nic.in
- Click on the link that will say ‘Assam HS Result 2020’
- Enter student's Roll and Number as given in the admit card.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view Assam AHSEC result 2020.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Students must take a printout or screenshot of the Assam Higher Secondary result 2020 and keep it safe for future use.
Sample image of Assam HS final result 2020 window
Assam Board HS Result 2020 via SMS
Students can check their Assam AHSEC result 2020 via by following the steps given below:
- Open the SMS application on mobile phone
- Type ASSAM12<five-digit exam roll number>
- Send the SMS to 56263
- The Assam higher secondary result 2020 will be sent on the same number.
Assam AHSEC Result 2020 via Upolobdha
Students can access their Assam higher secondary result 2020 through Upolobdha application by following the steps given below:
- Open the Play store app on your android mobile
- Search for the app ‘Upolobdha’ and download the app for free
- Open the app and enter your roll code, roll number, and captcha.
- Click on ‘Get Result’ and Assam HS result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
Details mentioned in Assam Higher Secondary Result 2020
The details about the following particulars will be communicated through online Assam HS final result 2020:
- Name of the student
- Roll number of the student
- Name of the school
- Subject name and code
- Marks obtained in the theory and the practical exams
- Assam HS result 2020 status
Assam HS Final result 2020 marksheet will look like as shown below:
Revaluation of Assam HS Result 2020
Students who are not satisfied with their Assam Board 12th result 2020 can apply for revaluation or rechecking of their result.
- Application forms for rechecking shall be issued after a few days of the release of the Assam Higher Secondary result 2020.
- Students will have to fill the application form and submit the revaluation fee.
- The revaluated Assam AHSEC result 2020 will be released online in form of pdf file comprising the details of changed or unchanged marks of a student.
Assam AHSEC Result 2020 for Compartment Exam
- Students who would not be able to clear the Assam HS exam will have to appear for compartment exams.
- The compartment exams will be held in the month of July 2020.
- The syllabus for compartment exams will be the same as annual exam syllabus. Students must refer to the board syllabus before starting with their preparations.
- In order to perform well in the compartment exams, students must practise the Assam HS question papers.
- The Assam AHSEC result 2020 for compartment exams will be released by the end of July 2020.
Importance of Assam Higher Secondary Result 2020
The Assam HS result 2020 is of utmost importance to the students, as it will enable them to continue with their higher studies.
- Getting good marks in the Assam HS final result 2020 is important for the students, as it will help them secure admission in the college of their choice.
- Students will have to state the marks scored in Assam AHSEC result 2020 in many important areas, like entrance exams, application forms, resumes, and more.
What after HS Result 2020 Assam?
- Post checking their Assam Higher Secondary result 2020, students must take a printout of their result and keep it safe for future use.
- The Assam HS result 2020 should not be considered as the AHSEC mark sheet. Students should note that the online Assam AHSEC result 2020 is just the provisional result.
- Students must collect their AHSEC mark sheets and other documents, like Transfer certificate, Character certificate, Migration certificate, and more from the administrative department of their school.
- They should choose a course among the courses after 12th and apply for admission into a college/Institute.
Stream-wise statistics of AHSEC Result 2019
|Particulars||Science Stream||Commerce Stream||Arts Stream|
|Number of students who appeared in the exam||37,468||18,297 students||1,86,279 students|
|Students who secured first division||15,860 students||3,796 students||18,572 students|
|Names of Toppers and marks scored||Bitupan Arandhara|
Stream-wise statistics of AHSEC Result 2018
|Number of students who appeared in the exam||37,373||17,767||1,94,533|
|Number of Students who passed the exam||32,038||15,033||1,45,233|
|Pass Percentage of students||85.74%||84.64%||74.68%|
|Number of students who secured 1st division||15,728||3,526||45,751|
|Toppers||Amar Singh Thapa||Raunak Loha||Sampriti Rajkhowa|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Assam HS Result 2020 Date - Check AHSEC 12th Result @ ahsec.nic.in
Question: When will the HS result 2020 Assam be announced?
AHSEC Result 2020 is expected to be released between June 20 and 25, 2020.
Question: Which is the Assam higher secondary result 2020 website?
The URL of Assam hs result 2020 website is ahsec.nic.in.
Question: How to check the Assam HS Result 2020?
Students can check the Assam AHSEC result 2020 online by entering roll and number.
Question: What are the minimum passing marks for Assam HS board exams 2020?
The minimum passing marks for all subjects is 30%.
Question: What is the use of online Assam HS result 2020?
The Assam higher secondary result 2020 is useful to get admission into a UG course.
Questions related to Assam AHSEC
what exam should i have to give to do b.pharm in assam
In dibrugarh university to do bpharm in assam you have to qualify your 10+2 examination or you have your diploma. But in case of board exam you must have 75% in physics, chemistry and biology.
As per the state council the entrace exam conducted is must be cleared.
Hope for the best.
What is the entrance exam for AIN, Guwahati?
AIN, also known as the Army Institute of Nursing offers the course of B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Nursing. The course here is designed according to Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. B.Sc. is 4 years long and M.Sc. is 2 year long. The application will start in the second week of March 2020 for B.Sc. Nursing and the OAT or Online Admission Test will be held somewhere in the first week of June 2020.
The eligibility criteria for the same having appeared for 10+2 with the subjects PCB, where Biology could have been exchanged for other electives. English is a compulsory language. The institute also accepts students from B.Sc. which the same subject requirements along with some other contingencies if required. The minimum prescribed aggregate for admission is 50% to appear for the entrance exam. The age limit for giving the exam is 22 years on the December 31 in the year of admission.
The OAT or Online Admission test can be applied for through the official website of AIN Guwahati and the exam consists of 5 subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Awareness. The duration of the exam of 2 hours. There are 120 questions with 1 mark for every correct answer and 1/4 negative marking for every wrong answer. The exam will have questions from the syllabus of 11th and 12th wit 50 questions in Biology (divided into Botany and Zoology), 25 questions in Physics, 25 questions in Chemistry, 10 questions in English and 10 questions in General Awareness.
Hope this helps. All the best!
Can i apply for only one subject improvement in assam AHSEC board class 12 exam.What if i get less marks in improvement exam.PLEASE ANSWER...
dont worry just stuy hard here i have gathered some stury material and some syllabus for you people hope you would like those check out the it here : SiTwithSiR.com (//SiTwithSiR.com) all the best to you