ICSE 10th Toppers 2020 List - CISCE will Not Release This Year Toppers List
ICSE 10th Toppers 2020 - The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations will not release the ICSE 2020 topper list this year. ICSE 10th result 2020 has been declared on July 10, 2020, at 3 pm. The Board announced that the ICSE merit list will be released this year. ICSE 10th exams 2020 were conducted from February 27 - March 18, 2020. The pending exams which were scheduled to be conducted from July 2 to July 12, 2020, have been cancelled. Around 2,07,902 students appeared in the ICSE 10th 2020 exams this year, out of which 2,06,525 passed. In the previous year, Juhi Rupesh Kajaria and Muktsar's Manhar Bansal emerged as an ICSE 10th topper with 99.60% followed by Muktsar's Manhar Bansal, Anwesha Chattopadhyay and more with 99.40%. Read further to know the complete details about the ICSE Class 10th topper 2020 and previous year’s topper details.
Latest: ICSE 10th result 2020 Declared! Check scores here.
ICSE 10th Toppers 2020
ICSE Board has announced that Class 10 and 12 merit list will not be released this year. However, students can check the Class 10 result 2020 statistics below.
ICSE 10th Result 2020 Statistics
- Total students - 2,07,902
- Total passed - 2,06,525
- Unsuccessful students - 1377
- Total boys appeared - 112,668
- Total girls appeared - 95,234
ICSE 10th Toppers 2019
Students can check the previous years’ ICSE 10th topper list in the following table. They can go through the last year topper list below.
ICSE 10th Class Topper’s List 2019
Juhi Rupesh Kajaria
Muktsar's Manhar Bansal
Nimitha Jose Edassery
Anushka Sachin Agnihotri
Read More -
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - ICSE 10th Toppers 2020 List - CISCE will Not Release This Year Toppers List
Question: Who will be the ICSE Class 10 topper 2020?
The student who will score the highest marks in the ICSE 10th exams 2020 will emerge as the topper of the exam.
Question: When will the ICSE 10th result 2020 be released?
ICSE 10th 2020 result is expected to be released in the second week of July 2020.
Question: Who was the ICSE 10th topper 2019?
Juhi Rupesh Kajaria was the topper of the ICSE Board 10th exam with 99.60% marks in the year 2019.
ICSE 10th Exam 2020 - Students can check ICSE 10th class tips ...
Questions related to ICSE 10th
I have scored very less... around 58.6 % in Hsc and 80 % in ICSE 10th...I want to take Bsc Computer Science or IT... Can anyone suggest me some good colleges in Mumbai so that I can make them my preferences.
It is fine if you have scored 58.6% in HSC, as most colleges/universities demand candidates, who have scored a minimum aggregate of 45-50% in HSC from any recognized board or university for BSc. Computer Science and BSc. IT. However, some institutes also conduct their own entrance examinations and personal interviews in order to shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in the two. Here is the list of some of the good colleges/universities in Mumbai offering BSc. CS and IT courses:
- St. Xavier's College
- Elphinstone College
- Jai Hind College
- Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College
- Kishinchand Chellaram College
- SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Mumbai University
I hope this was helpful!
How can I score 100 marks in computer? Actually I am a ready to bear the burnt of examination but then also model exam results of mine are getting low. If you know any way pls immediately assist me yeah.
Scoring merely 100 marks is not a victory. If you have proper knowledge (Practical+Theoretical knowledge) of the subject then you can easily achieve as many marks as you want, not only in computer subject but in other subjects also. Earlier getting lower marks does not mean that you will always get lower marks. It is totally based upon your determination and hard work.
Computer is very practical subject which cannot be learnt theoretically so you have to focus on practical knowledge of that subject. For example, if you have to understand HTML coding then it is not possible to learn all the codes simultaneously, so what you can do is you have to learn the basics of HTML like how to start the coding, different points to be used, etc. then start doing that coding in your computer which makes you more comfortable with understanding the practical knowledge of HTML. Now, you can use that coding for different purposes which makes you much aware of that field. Similarly you can try this process with other topics also because if you are studying computer subject without making contact with a computer then it is not fruitful for you.
So if you face difficulty in theoretical learning then you can go for practical learning. Please keep in mind that bearing the pain is not an ultimate solution to any problem so there is no need to take tension in exams.
A relaxed mind can catch things easily and accurately as compared to the fatigue mind. So be cool, calm, relaxed and confident whatever you do.
Good Luck !!
Where did you get ICSE Class 10 Date Sheet? It is not available on ICSE official website. Why are you misleading the lakhs of students and parents for a few visits to your website?
Ashutosh, the ICSE and ISC time table for Board examination 2020 has been released on 11 December on their official website. You can visit their website https://www.cisce.org/ , go to the notice board and can download the date sheet from the link provided. Exams for class 10th start from 27th February 2020 with English Language and end on 30th March 2020 with Biology.
how to score 99% in tenth ICSE?
First of all Its nice to hear that you are focusing on getting highest marks in your board exams. The base foundation of getting excellent marks in exams is the thought of achieving it. If you think of it then you could achieve it. As you have prepared the base the next thing to do is planning and making a strategy.
1. Start your routine by waking up early and doing meditation. This practice is for keeping you brain healthy and active while doing the hard work ahead.
2. Take syllabus and start making a study plan for every subject that have mix of chapters. For Ex- If you want to study Maths then take 3-4 chapters at once in which one will be easy, second be a little hard and remaining should be harder. This is because the first chapter will give you momentum, the second on will prepare you brain to function and remaining chapters will get carry on through this momentum. Do this for every subjects.
3. You don't have to do any harsh practice. Just do it smartly without counting of any hours you are studying. The more the merrier. You have to do it as better as you can. Just remember every topic and point is important. You don't have the luxury of slacking in between any chapters.
4. Studying is not a thing that can be done without interests. You have to love studying and desiring of learning more to create a bigger vessel inside yourself. This bigger vessel will help you to collect more and more with time.
5. Don't compromise on anything. Either it is study or health, you have to take care of both to keep you active mentally and physically.
6. If you want any shortcut or tricks then don't depend on other materials. Make it yourself. If you are able to do that then you will remember it for a longer period. You will also start enjoying it which the best part of studying with interest.
7. Lastly, Make a goal. Work for your goal and give it all to achieve that goal. Goals are one of the reasons that make a person successful in his/her path.
Wish you good luck for future.
ICSE 10th telugu sample paper 2018
I am extremely sorry to tell you dear but we don't have ICSE 10th telegu sample papers for the year 2018 as required by you but yes we do have sample papers of ICSE 10th telegu for the year 2019 which is even better , you can get it and download it by going through our page , the link for the same page is given below :-