GSEB 12th Result 2020 Declared for Arts & Commerce - Gujarat Board HSC Result @ gseb.org
GSEB 12th Result 2020 - Gujarat Board has announced HSC 12th results 2020 for commerce and arts stream. GSEB 12th HSC result 2020 was declared on June 15, 2020, at 4:20 am. gseb.org 12th class result 2020 general stream is available on the official website. Students can check their Gujarat Board 12th result 2020 by entering their seat number. The board has already released GSEB HSC result 2020 for science on May 17, 2020. Out of 1,16,494 total students, 83,111 (71.34%) students the exams successfully. The board conducted GSEB 12th exams 2020 for commerce, arts and science stream from March 5 to 21, 2020.
Gujarat board HSC result 2020 Latest News
June 16 - GSEB has released supplementary exam application and verification of marks details. Click here to download notification.
June 15 - Click here to check GSEB.org 12th result 2020 for arts and commerce stream. June 14 - GSEB has announced that class 12 general stream result will be released on June 15, 2020 at 8 am. However, GSEB result time is 8 am. But the board may declare gseb.org 12th result 2020 before 7 am as class 10 and science stream result was declared between 6-7 am. Check 12th results 2020 now.
- Stream-wise result links
- GSEB HSC Arts result
- GSEB HSC Commerce result
The HSC result 2020 Gujarat will include student’s personal details and total marks as well. The online GSEB 12th result 2020 will be provided in the form of a provisional mark sheet. After the GSEB std 12 result 2020 announcement, Gujarat board will accept applications for the re-evaluation of the HSC result.
Last year, Gujarat boar result was announced on May 9 for science, while that for commerce and arts was declared on May 25. This year also, the board declared GSEB 12th result 2020 for science while commerce and arts Gujarat Board HSC results 2020 d 12thare to be out soon. Keep checking this page to get GSEB HSC result 2020 updates and other all information.
GSEB 12th Result 2020 Date
Check the following table to know 12th HSC result 2020 date Gujarat board which will help to track upcoming events:
GSEB HSC 12th Results 2020 Date
|Exam dates||March 5 to 21, 2020|
|GSEB 12th result 2020 date for science||May 17, 2020|
|HSC Commerce & arts result date||June 15, 2020 at 4.20 am|
|Re-evaluation/Rechecking GSEB Result Date||Last week of June 2020|
|Supplementary Exam Date||Second week of July 2020|
|Supplementary Result Date||Last week of July 2020|
How to Check GSEB 12th Result 2020?
Students can view their Gujarat board HSC result 2020 in online mode and via SMS service as well. Here we have provided easy steps to check GSEB HSC result 2020 using both methods.
Steps to View Gujarat Board 12th Result 2020 Online
- In the first step, visit GSEB 12th result website 2020 i.e. gseb.org.
- On the homepage, click on the link of GSEB HSC Science Result 2020/ GSEB HSC Commerce Result 2020/ GSEB HSC Arts Result 2020.
- It will lead to GSEB 12th result 2020 window.
- Enter seat number in the specified field to check Gujarat Board HSC result 2020.
- Then, click on the submit button and GSEB HSC result 2020 will be shown on the screen.
- Now, take a screenshot or printout of the 12th result 2020 Gujarat board to use for further reference.
Sample image of GSEB 12th result 2020 login window
View GSEB 12th Result 2020 via SMS
This is the alternate method to check Gujarat 12th result 2020 on phone. This method is useful when the GSEB 12th Result website 2020 becomes unresponsive. Here are the simple steps to check GSEB 12th result 2020 using SMS facility:
- On SMS application on the phone.
- Create a message in the following format: GJ12S<space>Seat_Number
- Now send this SMS to 58888111.
- HSC result 2020 Gujarat will be sent as an SMS on the same number.
Watch the complete video to know the easy steps to check the GSEB result 2020:
Particulars Available on GSEB HSC/ 12th Result 2020
GSEB board will share a student's details for some particular attributes. These details will be printed on original mark sheets. So a student should ensure the accuracy of the following details in GSEB 12th result 2020:
- Student’s name
- Seat number
- Subjects name
- Subject-wise marks of each semester
- Subject-wise total marks of each semester
- Subject-wise grades
- Total obtained marks and grades
Sample image of GSEB 12th result 2020 marksheet
Latest GSEB 12th Result 2020 Updates
June 11 - As per reports, the board is going to declare Class 12 GSEB result 2020 date. Soon the board will publish GSEB 12th result 2020 date notice through the official website.
May 17- GSEB 12th Science result 2020 declared. Students of Maths group scored better with 76.62% than the Biology group which scored 68.21 %.
May 16- As per the reports, Gujarat 12th Science result 2020 may get declared on May 17, 2020.
GSEB HSC Result 2020 Highlights
Before going into the details, students must have a partial view of Gujarat board 12th result 2020. It will help in better understanding of
GSEB 12th Result 2020 at a Glance
|Board name||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Exam name||Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)|
|Result||Gujarat Board HSC Result 2020|
|Official result website||gseb.org|
|Gujarat board 12th result date (Science)||May 17, 2020 (Declared)|
|GSEB.org 12th class result 2020 date (General)||June 15, 2020 at 8 am|
|Result status||Science result has been announced and general result date revealed|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online|
|Credential Required||Seat Number|
What after GSEB 12th/ HSC Result 2020?
- Post declaration of Gujarat 12th result 2020, students can pursue an undergraduate course after 12th as per their choice.
- The registrations for admissions to various Universities and Colleges for courses after 12th are opened immediately after the result, so candidates will have to apply immediately.
GSEB HSC/ 12th Result 2020- Grading System
The boards assign grades in individual subjects and in total which will be shown in GSEB 12th result 2020. Students can interpret their marks by referring to the following grading system:
GSEB 12th Grading System
GSEB 12th Passing Criteria 2020
- Minimum 33% marks are required in each subject to pass a particular exam.
- In aggregate the passing marks are 33% or more which are to be scored in Gujarat board HSC result 2020.
- The toppers list is released along with GSEB 12th result 2020 Gujarat board.
- This year, Neha Yadav from Rashtra Bharti Hindi Shala topped the science stream exams and scored 98.86% marks.
- Toppers of the arts and commerce stream are yet to be announced.
GSEB 12th Re-evaluation/Rechecking Result 2020
- The result of GSEB 12th after re-evaluation will be declared in the last week of June 2020.
- Students will be able to download a pdf file of GSEB HSC rechecking result. The file will contain student’s roll number and name along with the change in marks.
- Last year, rechecking Gujarat 12th result was announced on June 19.
Apply for Re-evaluation/Rechecking of GSEB 12th Result 2020
- After the result, some students may think that they may have more marks than the marks mentioned on Gujarat 12th result.
- Such students will have the option to apply for re-evaluation or rechecking of GSEB HSC result 2020.
- The applications for Re-evaluation and rechecking are accepted in online mode for Science and general streams.
- Click here to know how science students can apply for re-evaluation of Gujarat Board HSC result 2020.
- The last date to submit an application for science stream is until June 8, 2020.
- General stream students can check step by step procedure to apply for rechecking.
- The last date to submit an application for General stream will be till the last week of June 2020.
- The Fee for rechecking of Gujarat board 12th result is Rs. 100 per subject which is to be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking or demand draft.
GSEB 12th Result 2020 for Supplementary Exams
- Gujarat board provides the facility of supplementary exams to give students a second chance to clear class 12 exams.
- Students who have failed in one or two subjects can apply for supplementary exams.
- They will have to submit an application form and pay the requisite fee to sit for compartment exams.
- The time table for supplementary exams is released in online mode.
- GSEB Class 12 supplementary exams will be held in the second week of July 2020. Last year it was held from July 11 to 14.
- GSEB 12th result 2020 will be released in the last week of July 2020 as last year it was released on July 29 for Science stream students.
- Students can check Gujarat board 12th result 2020 for compartment exams using the same method of the main result.
GSEB 12th result Statistics 2020
The stats for Gujarat Board 12th result is given in the table below. Check the number of students appeared, pass percentage, and other details here.
GSEB 12th result Statistics 2020 - General
|No. of regular students appeared||3,71,771|
|Total passed students||2,83,624|
|Overall pass percentage||76.29%|
|Pass percentage for Male||70.97%|
|Pass percentage for Fenale||82.20%|
GSEB 12th result Statistics 2020 - Science Stream
|No. of regular students appeared||1,16,494|
|Total passed students||83,111|
|Overall pass percentage||71.34%|
|Pass percentage for Male||71.69%|
|Pass percentage for Fenale||70.85%|
Last year’s Gujarat 12th result Statistics
Around 5 lakh
Boys Pass %
Girls Pass %
Gujarat Board HSC Result– Previous Years’ Statistics
Total number of students appeared
Overall Pass %
Girls’ Pass %
Boys’ Pass %
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - GSEB 12th Result 2020 Declared for Arts & Commerce - Gujarat Board HSC Result @ gseb.org
Question: What is the use of online GSEB HSC result 2020?
The online GSEB result is for student’s reference and it is useful to get admission in undergraduate courses.
Question: Can I transfer my marks from Gujarat board to NIOS?
If you have passed at least a subject in GSEB HSC result 2020, then you can apply for NIOS admission 2020 to transfer marks from GSEB to NIOS.
Question: What if I do not clear my exam?
If you're unable to clear your exam in the first attempt, the Board conducts the compartmental exam in July.
Question: What if I fail in GSEB 12th supplementary exams?
Students who will fail in GSEB 12th result 2020 for supplementary exams will have to appear in forthcoming annual exams.
Question: What should I do in case my name is wrong on GSEB 12th result 2020?
You should contact board officials or respective school authority to rectify your name in HSC result 2020 Gujarat.
GSEB HSC Commerce Result 2020 - Gujarat Board has released the...
GSEB HSC Arts Result 2020 - GSEB has released the Gujarat Boar...
GSEB Result 2020 (10th & 12th Class)- Gujarat Board has releas...
Questions related to GSEB HSC
Can I get a proper guidance regarding rechecking of my paper in GSEB HSC 2020 coz my mrks r very less though I m elligible for admissions in my convenient stream but due to less marks I want to opt for rechecking. But I fear coz most opinions I got that they reduce mrks. So can u guide me properly??
If you are confident enough, then you can request for rechecking of your answer scripts. It might be that your marks are wrongly calculated, or the teacher has overlooked an answer by mistake, then your marks will increase.
It may also happen that your marks get decreased due to some mis-checking previously. Once you get your final score after rechecking, you cannot get back the previous score even if it has decreased.
Hence, if you are confident enough that your marks will definitely increase, then only request for recheck. You should also calculate that if, in case, your marks get decreased, still you would have the necessary aggregate required for your eligibility in entrance exams.
Hope this answer helps you.
Hey I want to know I have appeared for Gseb HSC 2020 and I have about 15 marks as grace marks and I am sure that I shouldnt have got it n want my paper to be rechecked. So should I recheck my paper or leave it as it is coz I have already scored about 401 marks n I want to appear for NEET 2020??
The basic eligibility criteria for NEET states that the candidates should have passed their 10+2 level with atleast 50% aggregate in PCB. It is 45% for PwD and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates. So, if you have scored the required aggregate in PCB, you are eligible for the exam. Now it's your choice whether you will request for a recheck. If you have the required aggregate then you are eligible in NEET 2020, and there will be no problem during your admission.
Hope this answer helps you.
I have get 51% in gseb board and i have grace marks in chemistry . I get minimum percentage in board because in 12th science i am fully hospital situation. If i get 115 marks in gujcet exam ,so can i get admission in government engineering college in cs or IT branch? I am come in OBC category.
So, the admission process includes consideration of both boards and GUJCET. All the colleges acceptsadmission, on merit rule of 60:40.
60% weightage is given to 10+2 marks and 40% to the marks scored in GUJCET, and then the merit list is prepared.As you can see that 12th marks has more weightage and your marks are extremely low.
However if you can score 115 in GUJCET then it will be good but still it wont help you to fetch a government college.Although you can get into other good colleges and even if you will get government college then the branch will be the least preferred ones.
I hope this helps.
Ive got 66% in GSEB HSC So is there any chance to get CS in LD or any other collages by performing good in GUJCET ? And if yes then how much marks do I need in GUJCET ? And my JEE percentile is 89 .
Firstly I will talk about your jee mains percentile as in good. For general category in board you have to score 75% to get NIT, IIIT or IIT now about your Gujarat college as you need LD college which is most finest college of Gujarat as you have not mention your category but for general category is tough to get CSE as your score in board is too low but you should get 100+ marks in Gujcet so to get some low branch in LD college
Hope this help you
Free to ask any questions in comments
I have grace in the physics in gseb hsc exam but total there is more than 50 percent so I am eligible for NEET and get admission in MBBS
you are eligible if you have more than 50 percent aggregate in PCB category irrespective of the grace marks , and to get admission in MBBS you are required to crack NEET
all the best!