NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Solutions Chapter 20 Locomotion and Movement
NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology solutions chapter 20 deals with Locomotion and Movement. Movement is one of the basic features of living beings. Animals and plants cover a wide range of movements. As per NCERT exemplar Class 11 Biology solutions chapter 20, the streaming of protoplasm in unicellular organisms like Amoeba is a kind of a simple form of movement. Class 11 Biology NCERT exemplar solutions chapter 20 is prepared by experts as per student’s learning capabilities.
Also, check NCERT Class 11 Biology Solutions
More About NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Solutions Chapter 20
The movement of flagella, cilia, and tentacles has been represented by many organisms. Human beings can move their jaws, eyelids, limbs, and tongue, among others, and some of the movements can lead to change in place or location.
Thus, movements of any organism which leads to change in a physical location are called locomotion. Some examples of locomotor movements are walking, swimming, running, climbing, flying, and more.
For example, cilia are helpful in the movement of food in paramoecium, whereas Hydra uses its tentacles to capture its prey and also uses the tentacles for locomotion.
NCERT exemplar Class 11 Biology solutions chapter 20 pdf download function can be availed by students using an online available webpage to PDF tools.
Human beings use their limbs to change body posture and to move. These are some of those observations that show movement and locomotion cannot be studied separately. Perhaps the two are interlinked by the fact that all locomotions are movements, but all movements are not locomotion.
Whereas the movements of animals vary with their habitat as per the demand of the situation. Generally, the locomotion by animals is for shelter, mate, the search of food/prey, suitable ground, favourable surroundings to live, to hide from their enemies/predators.
NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Solutions Chapter 20 Locomotion and Movement - Main Sub Topics
- Types of movement
- Skeletal system
- Disorders of Muscular and Skeletal System
What will students learn in NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Solutions Chapter 20?
- The students will get to learn about the locomotion and movements of living organisms.
- NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology solutions chapter 20 includes topics like movement and its types, muscles, skeletal system, joints, and disorders of the muscular and skeletal system.
- Movement is an essential feature of all living beings.
- The animals generally move in search of food, for shelter, mate, suitable ground, the favourable surrounding area to live in and to hide from their enemies/predators.
NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Solutions Chapter-Wise
Important Topics Covered in NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Solutions Chapter 20 Locomotion and Movement
- Class 11 Biology NCERT Exemplar solutions chapter 20 includes details about the types of movement, Muscle, Skeletal system, Joints, Disorders of Muscular and Skeletal System are important topics which students should pay extra attention to.
- In NCERT exemplar Class 11 Biology chapter 20 solutions, students also learn about locomotion. Locomotion and any other kind of movements of any living being require coordinated muscular activities. Three types of muscles are there in the human body- skeletal, cardiac, and visceral muscles. The anatomical aspect of muscle is muscle fibre. The bones and cartilage combine to form our skeletal system. Three types of joints are formed between the cartilage, which is fibrous, synovial, and cartilaginous.
NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Solutions for Other Subjects
Check Chapter-Wise Solutions of Questions Given in Book:
Also, Read NCERT Solution subject wise
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
Must Read NCERT Notes subject wise
- NCERT Notes for Class 11 Maths
- NCERT Notes for Class 11 Physics
- NCERT Notes for Class 11 Chemistry
- NCERT Notes for Class 11 Biology
Also Check NCERT Books and NCERT Syllabus here
- NCERT Books Class 11 Biology
- NCERT Syllabus Class 11 Biology
- NCERT Books Class 11
- NCERT Syllabus Class 11
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Solutions Chapter 20 Locomotion and Movement
Question: Are these solutions available offline?
One can easily download the Class 11 Biology NCERT exemplar solutions chapter 20 in PDF format using an online webpage to pdf tool.
Question: Are these solutions helpful in school exams?
Yes, these NCERT exemplar solutions for Class 11 Biology chapter 20 locomotion and movements help learn how to solve answers in exams so that they can score better.
Question: Are these questions solved by subject experts?
Yes, we have the best teachers working dedicatedly to bring the latest patterns NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology solutions chapter 20 to the NCERT questions.
Question: Why locomotion and movements an important chapter?
This chapter covers the topics related to the bone structure, skeletal system, muscles, and joints and how the body moves.
Rashtriya Military Schools Admissions 2023 - Know important da...
Sainik school result 2023 Class 6 & 9 - National Testing Agenc...
NTA Sainik School Answer Key 2023 - NTA will release the final...
Navodaya exam date 2023 class 6 & 9- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti...
IOEL Result 2023 - Silverzone Foundation has released the IOEL...
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility 2023 - Know educational eligib...
Inspire Scholarship Cut-Off 2023- Department of Science & Tech...
Shiv Nadar School (Noida) Principal - Careers360 recently inte...
Silverzone Result 2022-23 - Silverzone Foundation releases the...