NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 8 Application of integrals
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 8 Application of Integrals: In geometry, you must have learnt some formulas to calculate areas of simple geometrical figures like triangles, rectangles, trapeziums, circles, etc. But how to calculate are areas enclosed by curves? In this article, you will get NCERT solutions for class 12 maths chapter 8 application of integrals in which such calculations are made easier. Important topics that are going to be discussed in this chapter are the area under simple curves, an area between lines and arcs of circles, parabolas, and ellipses. In NCERT solutions for class 12 maths chapter 8 applications of integrals article, questions from all these topics are covered. In chapter 7 Integrals, you have learnt integration by finding the area of the bounded curve in the definite integral. Integration has a lot of applications in the field of physics, chemistry, medical science, and real life. In NCERT solutions for class 12 maths application of integrals, you will learn some important applications in mathematics. Check all NCERT solutions from class 6 to 12 at a single place, which will help you to learn CBSE maths and science. Here you will get NCERT solutions for class 12 also.
Generally, one question( 5 marks) is asked from this chapter in the 12th board final exam and you can score these 5 marks very easily with help of these NCERT solutions for class 12 maths chapter 8 application of integrals. In this chapter, there are 2 exercises with 20 questions. In the NCERT solutions for class 12 maths chapter 8 application of integrals, these questions are prepared and explained in a detailed manner using diagrams. Before going to these solutions, first you should try to solve every NCERT problems including examples by yourself. There are total of 14 solved examples are given in the NCERT textbook to give a better understanding of the concepts. At the end of the chapter, 19 questions are given in a miscellaneous exercise. In the NCERT solutions for class 12 maths chapter 8 application of integrals article, you will get solutions to miscellaneous exercise too.
Let's understand these topics with help of examples
- How to find the area under simple curves- To find the area bounded by the curve and the ordinates and . Let assume that area under the curve as composed of large numbers of very thin vertical strips. Consider an arbitrary strip of width dx and height y ,then area of the elementary strip(dA) = ydx , where, y = f(x). This small area called the elementary area.
- How to find the area of the region bounded by a curve and a line- In this subsection, we will find the area of the region bounded by a line and a circle, a line and an ellipse, a line and a parabola. Equations of above-said curves will be in their standard forms only.
Topics and sub-topics of NCERT Grade 12 Maths Chapter-8 Application of integrals-
8.2 Area under Simple Curves
8.2.1 The area of the region bounded by a curve and a line
8.3 Area between Two Curves
NCERT solutions for class 12 maths - Chapter wise
NCERT solutions for class 12 maths chapter 8 Application of Integrals
NCERT solutions for class 12 subject wise
NCERT Solutions class wise
- NCERT solutions for class 12
- NCERT solutions for class 11
- NCERT solutions for class 10
- NCERT solutions for class 9
Benefits of NCERT solutions:
- These NCERT solutions for class 12 maths chapter 8 application of integrals are very easy to understand as they are explained and are prepared in a detailed manner.
- Scoring good marks in the 12th board exam is now a reality with the help of these solutions of NCERT for class 12 maths chapter 8 application of integrals.
- CBSE NCERT solutions for class 12 maths provides in-depth knowledge of the concepts as well as different ways to solve the problems.
- NCERT solutions for class 12 maths chapter 8 application of integrals are prepared by experts who know how to answer to score well in the board exam.
- You will also get some short tricks to check whether the answer is correct or not.
Happy Reading !!!
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 8 Application of integrals
Question: What is the weightage of the chapter Application of integrals for CBSE board exam ?
Generally, one question of 5 marks is asked from this chapter in the 12th board final exam.
Question: Which is the official website of NCERT ?
NCERT official is the official website of the NCERT where you can get NCERT textbooks and syllabus from class 1 to 12.
Question: Does CBSE provides the solutions of NCERT for class 12 maths ?
No, CBSE doesn’t provided NCERT solutions for any class or subject.
Question: Where can I find the complete solutions of NCERT for class 12 maths ?
A Here you will get the detailed NCERT solutions for class 12 maths by clicking on the link.
Question: What are the important topics in chapter Application of integrals ?
Some applications of integrals like finding area under simple curves, area of the region bounded by a curve and a line, and area between two curves are the important topics covered in this chapter.
Question: How does the NCERT solutions are helpful in the CBSE board exam ?
Only knowing the answer is not enough to score good marks in the exam. One should know how to write the answer in board exam in order to get good marks. NCERT solutions are provided by the experts who knows how best to write answer in the board exam in order to get good marks.
OFSS Bihar admission 2020 Online - Bihar School Examination Bo...
MP Board 12th Time Table 2020 -MPBSE has released MP board cla...
Bihar Board Compartmental Result 2020 has released in on Aug 7...
NCERT Books for Class 11 English 2020-21 - NCERT books of Engl...
Mahadbt Scholarship 2020 - Students can check eligibility, ben...
UP Board 12th Result 2020 - Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Pa...
Odisha CHSE Result 2020 - CHSE, Odisha will declare the Odisha...
NIOS Subjects for 10th & 12th Class 2020-21 - Students appeari...
NIOS Result 2020 - NIOS has declared class 10th and 12th NIOS ...