NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions - Chapter Wise Problems with Solutions
NCERT Exemplar class 12 Biology solutions is covered in various concepts and principles of genetics, biodiversity, reproductive health, and microbes. The entire biology NCERT syllabus is thorough and has crucial topics that if covered well, will help in higher education and in entrance exams. Also, from the CBSE 12th board exam point of view, biology is a scoring subject if prepared well. There are major concepts, diagrams, processes, and some new topics like Biotechnology that should be given special attention to. To make the chapters easy and also to learn how to solve the questions in the exam, understanding and observing the NCERT exemplar solutions for class 12 Biology is highly crucial. We have a team of subject experts who have given thorough and detailed answers to each question mentioned in the main exercise.
Also read - NCERT Solutions for Class 12
Stay up-to date with CBSE Class 12th News
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Chapter Wise Links
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions average unit wise weightage
The weightage given here is for the cbse board exam. The mark distribution may vary slightly each year. Most of the questions are covered from Genetics and Reproduction. Questions from all the chapters of will be included in the exam. So for getting a good score, going through NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions will be beneficial.The unit wise distribution of marks is given in the following table
CBSE board exam-approximate unit wise weightage:
Name of Units
No. of questions
Microbes and human welfare
Biotechnology and its applications
Ecology and environment
· Reproduction: in class 12th NCERT, the very initial chapters cover the reproduction-related chapter in both plants and animals. These chapters cover topics like reproductive systems in flowering plants, sexual and asexual reproduction, reproductive health in humans, etc.
· Genetics: one of the major parts of 12th biology is genetics as there are various principles, concepts, formulas, and laws to be understood under this. The syllabus covers genetic inheritance, genetic variations, DNA, RNA, replication, transcription, translation, amino acid, genetic flaws, and evolution. Understanding these topics, one will learn to create their base for higher studies in genetics.
· Diseases and microbes: learning about microbes, microbiology, their diversity, and their ecosystem can be highly helpful for those planning to pursue a future in medical science. The NCERT Exemplar solutions for class 12 Biology covers topics like human health, various communicable diseases, food production using microbes, microbial processes that are useful for humans, etc.
· Biotechnology: one of the most crucial and new topics that are covered in NCERT exemplar class 12 Biology solutions biotechnology. Biotechnology covers different aspects of combining biology with technology. It encapsulated topics like genetic recombination, genetically modified organisms, vaccines, biotechnology processes, etc.
· Ecosystem and biodiversity: NCERT exemplar class 12 Biology solutions covers, ecosystem, and population-related topics. These various topics are merged like an ecosystem, biodiversity, symbiotic and other relations, environment, bio conservations, etc.
Features and Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions
Some of the features of NCERT exemplar class 12 Biology solutions that make it highly useful to students are:
· Easy solutions: While solving questions or while understanding the topic, if the solutions are difficult to follow, then it becomes difficult for a student to retain the topic. We make sure that the topics and questions are explained in the simplest possible way. This way, we do not miss any pointer or formula or crucial explanation and make sure that the student understands everything from the first get-go.
· Marking scheme: Our experts are well aware of the fact that CBSE marks the answers as per a pre-notified marking scheme. This means each and every step is given a certain mark when written in the answer sheet. Our experts keep that marking scheme in mind and then formulate the solutions. Thus, the students can find that if they solve in a very similar way, then the chances of scoring well and high in the exam becomes much easier.
· Revise: Revising the topics well enough before attempting any exam is crucial. One can say that solving and understanding the solutions is also a great way to do some last-minute revision. Using class 12 Biology NCERT exemplar solutions, one will learn about question patterns, and also will cover all the topics in the chapter shortly and crisply.
Also check NCERT Solution subject wise -
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions - Chapter Wise Problems with Solutions
Question: What makes the solutions understanding?
The simple way of answering and the easy language used by us will make it easier for the students to grasp the idea quickly.
Question: Are the solutions as per the CBSE marking scheme?
Yes, each and every question is solved by our team of experts as per the marking scheme of the CBSE
Question: What elements are added to the NCERT exemplar class 12 Biology solutions?
Our biology solutions have a proper explanation, diagrams, charts, comparison as required by the questions.
Question: Are these NCERT 12th Biology exemplar solutions helpful in the entrance exam?
Yes, these solutions are a great way to revise the topics covered in the chapter, and this is helpful in last-minute revision.
Question: How to use these solutions for preparation?
One can use these class 12 Biology NCERT exemplar solutions as a referring point while solving questions of one's own.
NIOS Registration 2021 - National Institute of Open Schooling ...
NIOS Exam Fees 2021 - NIOS board has announced NIOS fees dates...
NIOS Exam Dates 2021 June - NIOS has released the NIOS date sh...
NIOS Admission Status 2021 - Students applied for class 10 and...
NIOS Admit Card 2021 October - National Institute of Open Scho...
NIOS Subjects for 10th & 12th Class 2021 - Students appearing ...
NIOS Result 2021 Date (October) - NIOS Board will release the ...
KVPY Result 2021 - The result of KVPY for SA, SX, and SB strea...
CBSE Class 12 Answer Key 2021-22 - Central Board of Secondary ...
KVPY Scholarship 2021 - Check KVPY eligibility, important date...
Explore Popular Degree, Branches and Courses
Browse by Degrees
Browse by Branches/Majors
Questions related to CBSE Class 12th
i got 125 in nata and just 325/500 in cbse class 12th will i get college in measi or madurai thiagaraja college of arch
hi, in their eligibility criteria it is written that you need to have 50% overall in 12th board. So, you are good to go. Your NATA score is decent enough to get you into MEASI. NATA marks from 200 total will be converted into 100 marks and your 12th marks will be added to it. This is your final merit score. If it is above 130 you will get very good private colleges anything less will be difficult to get into good colleges. You have an option of applying for management seats. It is recommended that you apply to other colleges as well to optimize and get the best fit for yourself. If you still have doubts feel free to comment. Hope this helps.
Can i get the answer key of yesterdays english board exam class 12th (quetion paper code : 001/1/4)
To know the answers of your english question paper you should search it on the web just bys specifying your set number ans other detailings.
You just have to open your browser, type the subject name and your standard and then after you search it, you will find numerous results for your query.
Best of luck!
If we forgot to write the answer in * portion but we fill omr sheet then what will happen with our marks
According to the guidelines released by central board of secondary education, students were required to darken the circle whichever they wanted to choose as option and also write the same in * portion. Now the* portion answers were deemed to be the final answer irrespective of what circle you have darkened. But you don't need to worry as now your answers would be corrected based upon what you have darkened.
Hope it helps!!
what is the passing marks required in term 1 class 10 board examination
The passing marks required in term 1 class 10 board examination are 33% of total marks. The term exams are held for 40 marks. So the CBSE passing marks out of 40 are 13 i.e. 33% of 40.
All the best
if any candidate has compartment in cbse any one subject but then candidate passed compartment exam then he / she is not eligible for upcet exam
If a candidate has cleared that compartment exam, then he/she is eligible for the exam. As the final result will not include your compartment result, it will depict your overall result after passing the compartment or reappear marks.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck :)