NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 13 Why Do We Fall ill?
NCERT solutions for class 9 science chapter 13 Why Do We Fall ill?: Through this article, you will learn about health and disease. Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being. The solutions for NCERT class 9 science chapter 13 Why do we fall ill will give you a better understanding of the chapter. The NCERT solutions given for this chapter are created by experts and are arranged in a step by step manner to make it easy for navigation. As per the previous year's paper analysis, this chapter carries 3 marks. So, CBSE NCERT solutions for class 9 science chapter 13 why do we fall ill will help you to get full score in the exam. NCERT Solutions are also available class wise and subject wise for class 6-12. All the exercise and topic wise questions solutions are given below but before going through the solutions, read some interesting facts of this chapter.
Latest : Trouble with homework? Post your queries of Maths and Science with step-by-step solutions instantly. Ask Mr AL
Interesting facts and Definitions of NCERT class 9 science chapter 13 Why do we fall ill?
- As we know the health of an individual is dependent on his/her physical surroundings and his/her economic status and diseases are classified as acute or chronic, depending on their duration.
- The disease may be due to infectious or non-infectious causes. Infectious agents belong to different categories of organisms and may be unicellular and microscopic or multicellular. The category to which a disease-causing organism belongs decides the type of treatment.
- Infections are spread through the air, water, physical contact or vectors. Prevention of disease is more desirable than its successful treatment.
- Infectious diseases can be stopped by reducing exposure to infectious agents like viruses, bacterias which are known as pathogens. Infectious diseases can also be stopped by using immunization.
Important Topics of NCERT solutions for class 9 science chapter 13 Why Do We Fall ill?:
13.1 Health and Its Failure
13.1.1 the Significance of ‘health’
13.1.2 Personal and Community Issues Both Matter for Health
13.1.3 Distinctions Between ‘healthy’ and ‘disease-free’
13.2 Disease and Its Causes
13.2.1 What Does Disease Look Like?
13.2.2 Acute and Chronic Diseases
13.2.3 Chronic Diseases and Poor Health
13.2.4 Causes of Diseases
13.2.5 Infectious and Non-infectious Causes
13.3 Infectious Diseases
13.3.1 Infectious Agents
13.3.2 Means of Spread
13.3.3 Organ-specific and Tissue-specific Manifestations
13.3.4 Principles of Treatment
13.3.5 Principles of Prevention
NCERT solutions for class 9 science chapter 13 Why do we fall ill?: Solved In-text Questions-
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science- Chapter Wise
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 - Subject Wise
Benefits of NCERT solutions for class 9 science chapter 13 Why Do We Fall ill?
- Solutions for NCERT class 9 science chapter 13 why fo we fall ill has been created in such a way so that you can learn and remember easily.
- The solutions are provided here are as per CBSE guidelines.
- Along with NCERT solutions for chapter 13, you will get other chapter solutions as well.
- Through NCERT solutions for class 9 science chapter 13 why do we fall ill, you will get in-depth knowledge of all the concepts which will help you to score well in your exams.
Bihar Open Board will release BBOSE admit card 2021 for Decemb...
TN 11th Time Table 2021 - Directorate of Government Examinatio...
PSEB 8th Date Sheet 2021 - Punjab Board will release the Class...
IEO Result 2020-2021 - Science Olympiad Foundation will releas...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bangalore Admission 2021 - Know the admissi...
iOM Result 2020-21 - Silverzone International Olympiad of Mat...
IOEL Result 2020-21 - SilverZone Foundation will release the r...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Pune Admission 2021 - Check the admission p...
JAC Cass 9th Syllabus 2020-2021 - Students can download Jharkh...