How many SCR seats are available in BMCRI in total (including 1&2 both round allotment) ?
Thank you for your query. Following are the details regarding BMCRI:
- Number of Seats Available: 2000
- Fees: Rs3-4 Lakhs
- Course: MBBS, Bsc Nursing, MD Anasthesiology,MBBS, MD General Medicine, MS General Surgery,MS Opthamology etc
- Ranking: 11th with AAAAA in NAAC acrediation
- Link: https://www.careers360.com/colleges/bangalore-medical-college-and-research-institute-bangalore All the best
if my score is 450 in NEET 2020 can i get BMCRI or MMCRI or KIMS(hubli) govt med. colleges in karnataka through karnataka state quota and rural SC category.. plz tell me
If you score the minimum cut off marks specified by the college you may have decent chances of getting seat in that particular college.Take look at the previous year cut off marks and rank respectively for SC category in the colleges which you have asked
- KIIMS, Hubli: 435, 95930
- MCMRI: 436, 95001
- BMCRI: 435, 96388
Considering this you may have decent chances of getting seat with 450 marks but cut off changes every year depending on number of candidates appeared, number of seats available etc, it may increase or decrease slightly.
You may try our NEET knockout program
My karnataka state board exam marks of PCB&Eng affect my admission in govt medical college in karnataka? in 2020 NEET
Class 12 weightage isn't a criteria for admission in a medical college.The admission is solely based on merit in NEET.So you must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks if you belong to general category, for SC/ST/OBC it is 40% for PWD it is 45% marks.If you have the required percentage then you are okay. You will get admission.
can student opt for any vocational subject instead of maths if exemption is granted. which schools in Bangalore has this facility. kindly advise
There are many boards provide schooling in all states like state board of the state, CBSE and others. State board course structures will vary state to state. In 11th and 12th standard CBSE, you have to take English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects and the rest of the subjects will be the optional. But most of the schools don't allow the students to change their subjects after the admission process closed. So decide before that.
Hope it helps.
subject wise lesson wise marks for SSLC 2020
Hello M Shivaprasad,
For subject wise lesson wise marks distribution of SSLC you may refer to the article posted by the official body i.e. CBSE on there website.
please refer the below link for more information:
Since the pattern is not fixed, a general estimation is provided below:
- Mathematics: Number System -6, Algebra-20, Coordinate Geometry-6, Geometry-15, Trigonometry- 12, Mensuration-10, Statistics- 11.
- Science: Chemical Substance-25, World of Living-23, Natural Phenomena-12, Current-13, Natural resources-7.
- SST: India and the Contemporary World-II -20, Contemporary India-II -20, Democratic Politics-II -20, Economic Development -20.
- ENGLISH: Reading Skills-20, writing and grammar-30, Literature-30.
I would like to mention, the above distribution is not confirm, and may change.
Hope this Helps