RD Sharma Class 12 Exercise 18.23 Indefinite integrals Solutions Maths - Download PDF Free Online
The Class 12 RD Sharma chapter 18 exercise 18.23 solution deals with the chapter of indefinite integrals and covers up some of the concepts of the chapter. As this is very vast and complex as well, it takes a lot of time for students to complete this chapter, that is why RD Sharma class 12 solution of Indefinite integrals exercise 18.23 RD Sharma Solutions has been recommended by schools to be used by students as it divides the chapter into equal portions and with better concepts to make it basic and simple for students to understand.
RD Sharma Class 12 Solutions Chapter18 Indefinite Integrals - Other Exercise
Chapter 18 - Indefinite Integrals - Ex-18.1
Indefinite Integrals Excercise: 18.23
The exercise in the book and the RD Sharma class 12 solutions chapter 18 exercise 18.23 contains 15 questions that acknowledges the basic concepts of this chapter. The essential concepts covered in the RD Sharma class 12th exercise 18.23 are, methods of integration, integration by substitute method, few standard results, evaluation of integrals, special integrals method.
Benefits of using the RD Sharma class 12th exercise 18.23 are given below:-
Any student who has passed the board exams with great scores highly praises the RD Sharma class 12th exercise 18.23 for the expert questions provided in the book helped them the most.
The RD Sharma class 12 chapter 18 exercise 18.23 solution is helpful because it also gives you solved questions, so if you find any difficulty in solving any pattern of question you can refer to these solved questions.
The most interesting thing about these solutions is that it completely corresponds with the syllabus of NCERT, therefore it is important to solve questions from the RD Sharma solutions.
The RD Sharma class 12th exercise 18.22 can also be used in solving homework as the teachers make use of these solutions for giving lectures and providing homework.
The RD Sharma solutions can be downloaded from the website of Careers360 and that also free of cost.
RD Sharma Chapter-wise Solutions
- Concept-oriented detailed solutions for NCERT (Class 6 to 12), Exemplar (Class 9 to 12) & CBSE Previous 5 year (Class 10 and 12)
- For Maths and Science
- Chapter 1 - Relations
- Chapter 2 - Functions
- Chapter 3 - Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 4 - Algebra of Matrices
- Chapter 5 - Determinants
- Chapter 6 - Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix
- Chapter 7 - Solution of Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Chapter 8 - Continuity
- Chapter 9 - Differentiability
- Chapter 10 - Differentiation
- Chapter 11 - Higher Order Derivatives
- Chapter 12 - Derivative as a Rate Measurer
- Chapter 13 - Differentials, Errors and Approximations
- Chapter 14 - Mean Value Theorems
- Chapter 15 - Tangents and Normals
- Chapter 16 - Increasing and Decreasing Functions
- Chapter 17 - Maxima and Minima
- Chapter 18 - Indefinite Integrals
- Chapter 19 - Definite Integrals
- Chapter 20 - Areas of Bounded Regions
- Chapter 21 - Differential Equations
- Chapter 22 - Algebra of Vectors
- Chapter 23 - Scalar Or Dot Product
- Chapter 24 - Vector or Cross Product
- Chapter 25 - Scalar Triple Product
- Chapter 26 - Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- Chapter 27 - Straight Line in Space
- Chapter 28 - The Plane
- Chapter 29 - Linear programming
- Chapter 30- Probability
- Chapter 31 - Mean and Variance of a Random Variable
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - RD Sharma Class 12 Exercise 18.23 Indefinite integrals Solutions Maths - Download PDF Free Online
Question: Mention a few properties of indefinite integrals?
Few properties of the indefinite integrals are as follows:
∫ 1 dx = x + C
∫ a dx = ax + C
∫ xn dx = ((xn+1)/(n+1)) + C ; n ≠ 1
Integration of trigonometric functions and many more.
Question: Why are constants added in indefinite integrals?
We add constants in indefinite integrals in order to include all antiderivatives of f(x).
Question: What is the importance of C in indefinite integrals?
The basic importance of C is that it lets the indefinite integrals express the general form of antiderivatives.
Question: Is chapter 18 an important chapter for a board exam?
Yes, each and every chapter of the maths subject is important for class 12 students and also it helps you score high
Question: From which store can I buy the RD Sharma solutions?
You don't have to visit any store for owning the RD Sharma solutions, you can very easily download the online study materials from the Careers360 website for free of cost.