NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 8 Cell The Unit of Life
NCERT solutions for class 11 biology chapter 8 cell the unit of life: When you look around, you will see both living and non-living things. You must have wondered and asked yourself - ‘what is it that makes an organism living, or what is it that particular thing that non-living does not have’? So, the answer is the presence of the basic unit of life – the cell in all living organisms. Solutions for NCERT class 11 biology chapter 8 cell the unit of life carry an explanation to all the questions which are based on the cells such as an animal cell or plant cell. All organisms are composed of cells. Some are composed of a single cell and are called unicellular organisms while others, like us, composed of many cells, which are called multicellular organisms. A typical eukaryotic cell consists of a cell membrane, nucleus and cytoplasm and related questions and solutions are mentioned in NCERT solutions for class 11 biology chapter 8 cell the unit of life. Plant cells have a cell wall outside the cell membrane. If you are looking for an answer from any other chapter even from any other class then go with NCERT Solutions, there you will get all the answers of NCERT, easily.
Biology class 11: class 11 biology chapter 8 NCERT solutions: They are of two types of endoplasmic reticulum (ER): rough and smooth. As ER helps in the transport of substances, synthesis of proteins, lipoproteins, and glycogen. Another is the Golgi body and which is a membranous organelle composed of flattened sacs. You need to study these topics very carefully and questions based on them are also there in cell the unit of life NCERT pdf. Lysosomes and mitochondria are also there as lysosomes are single membrane structures containing enzymes for digestion of all types of macromolecules and mitochondria help in oxidative phosphorylation and generation of adenosine triphosphate.
- NCERT Notes for class 11 biology chapter 8 cell the unit of life
- NCERT Exemplar for class 11 biology chapter 8 cell the unit of life
After going through cell the unit of life class 11 pdf, you must be able to understand all the answers to the following questions:
Solutions for Biology cell the unit of life class 11 NCERT : Solved Exercise Questions-
If you have any query in understandings the cell the unit of life class 11 NCERT pdf which are mentioned in the above then again go through the cell the unit of life class 11 NCERT, then try to solve them by yourself and compare them with cell the unit of life class 11 pdf. As this will help you not only for your school exam as it will also help you in the preparation of other competitive exams like NEET.
Important topics of NCERT solutions for class 11 biology chapter 8 cell the unit of life:
8.1 What is a Cell?
8.2 Cell Theory
8.3 An Overview of Cell
8.4 Prokaryotic Cells
8.4.1 Cell Envelope and its Modifications
8.4.2 Ribosomes and Inclusion Bodies
8.5 Eukaryotic Cells
8.5.1 Cell Membrane
8.5.2 Cell Wall
8.5.3 Endomembrane System
184.108.40.206 The Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER)
220.127.116.11 Golgi apparatus
8.5.8 Cilia and Flagella
8.5.9 Centrosome and Centrioles
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology- Chapter Wise
Cell: The Unit of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 11- Subject wise
Also Check NCERT Books and NCERT Syllabus here :
- NCERT Books Class 11 Biology
- NCERT Syllabus Class 11 Biology
- NCERT Books Class 11
- NCERT Syllabus Class 11
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 8 Cell The Unit of Life
Question: What are the important topics of chapter 8 biology class 11 ncert solutions?
- What is a Cell?
- Cell Theory
- An Overview of Cell
- Prokaryotic Cells
- Eukaryotic Cells
- Cilia and Flagella
- Centrosome and Centrioles
Question: What are the important functions of chloroplast given in cell the unit of life ncert?
Functions of chloroplast :
1. chloroplasts are the site of photosynthesis.
2. Chloroplasts contain the enzymes for the synthesis of carbohydrate and proteins
3. They temporarily or permanently store starch.
Question: What are the benefits of NCERT solutions for class 11 biology chapter 8?
- NCERT is the base of your learning.
- You will get all the answers to cell the unit of life ncert and it will help you to score good marks in the exam.
- Class 11 biology chapter 8 NCERT solutions will also help you in your 12th board exam.
- Cell the unit of life class 11 ncert pdf will also boost your knowledge.
- Cell the unit of life class 11 pdf will also help you with competitive exams like NEET.
- To score well in the examination, follow the NCERT syllabus and solve the exercise given in the NCERT Book. To practice more problems, students must refer to NCERT Exemplar.
Question: Mention the important functions of mitochondria given in class 11 biology chapter 8.
Functions of mitochondria :
1. Mitochondria are the sites of cellular respiration
2. Mitochondria provide important intermediates for the synthesis of several biochemicals like chlorophyll. cytochromes, pyrimidines, steroids etc.
3. Synthesis of many amino acids and fatty acids occur in the mitochondria.
4. MItochondria may store and release calcium when required
5. MItochondria are involved in providing maternal inheritance.
Shiv Nadar School (Noida) Principal - Careers360 recently inte...
Silverzone Result 2022-23 - Silverzone Foundation releases the...
IIO Result 2022-23 - International Informatics Olympiad level ...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kolkata 2023 - Know KV Kolkata Important Da...
Inspire Scholarship Result 2023 - The result will be declared...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Hyderabad Admission 2023 - Know KV Hyderaba...
CBSE, CISCE, and some other state boards including HP Board, U...
10th Time Table 2023 - All state boards release their 10th boa...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Mumbai Admissions 2023 - Check eligibility,...
Rajasthan Scholarship 2023 - Check the SJE scholarship 2023 da...