JAC 10th Result 2020 Declared! - Application for Scrutiny Started
JAC 10th Result 2020- Jharkhand Academic Council has started the application for scrutiny of Class 10 result 2020. Students can apply until August 28, 2020, 9 pm. JAC has declared the Jharkhand board class 10 result 2020 July 8, 2020 at 1:35 pm. More than 3.87 lakh students can now check the JAC 10th result 2020. The Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 is released on jacresults.com. Students need to enter their roll number and roll code to view Jharkhand matric result 2020. So, they should keep their admit cards handy. JAC Class 10 result 2020 online has been announced for the students who appeared for JAC 10th exams 2020 from February 11 to 28, 2020.
Latest: The application for scrutiny has started now. The last date to apply is August 28, 2020. Click here to apply now.
Jharkhand Board has announced the JAC result 2020 for secondary class exams on July 8, 2020 at 1:35 pm. Click here to check the result now. JAC 10th Result 2020 has been declared in a press conference by HRD Minister, Jagarnath Mahto.The official link to check result is to be activated in a short time.
- Check JAC 10th result 2020 live updates now.
- Check date 10th class result date and details.
The online Jharkhand 10th result 2020 is provisional. This online JAC 10th result 2020 includes student name, roll number, marks obtained and other details. After a few days of Jharkhand board 10th result 2020, students will have to collect their original mark sheets from respective schools. Last year, JAC board 10th result was announced on May 16, 2019, for 4.5 lakh students. The exams were held from February 20 to March 9, 2019. This year, JAC board class 10 result 2020 is delayed a bit due to coronavirus outbreak. So stay tuned here to know JAC 10th result 2020 dates, website and more.
Re-valuation of Jharkhand 10th Class Result 2020
After the declaration of Jharkhand Matric result 2020, some students may find that their marks are not satisfactory. In that case, students can apply for re-checking /re-evaluation of answer sheets.
- Jharkhand Board has released the application dates and process details on the board's official website, jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Students can apply for re-checking /re-evaluation online on jac-online.com. The last date to apply for the same is August 28, 2020, at 9 pm.
- JAC 10th result 2020 for re-checking /re-evaluation will be announced in the first week of September 2020.
JAC 10th Result 2020 Highlights
Jharkhand Academic Council is the official authority to declare JAC matric exam results 2020. Students should know certain keypoints about Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 for better understanding. So go through the following table to know about JAC 10th result 2020 at a glance:
JAC Class 10 Result 2020 Highlights
|Board name||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi|
|Exam name||Jharkhand Secondary Examinations 2020|
|Result name||Jharkhand Academic Council 10th Result 2020|
|Exam date||February 11 to 28, 2020|
|Result Date||July 8, 2020, at 1:35 pm|
|JAC 10th result website||jacresults.com|
|Result status||Result declared|
JAC Board 10th Result 2020 Date
Students can refer the following table to track Jharkhand board class 10 result 2020 and upcoming events
JAC Class 10 Result 2020 Dates
|Exam dates||February 11 to 28, 2020|
|JAC 10th result 2020 release date||July 8, 2020, at 1:35 pm|
|Last date to apply for Scrutiny||August 28, 2020, at 9 pm|
|Re-valuation result date||First week of September 2020|
|Supplementary exam dates||Third week of September 2020|
|Compartment result date||First week of October 2020|
The board has declared the JAC 10th class result 2020. The result link is available on the website as shown below:
Previous 6 years Jharkhand board class 10 Result Dates
|Result year||Result date|
How to Check JAC 10th Result 2020 Online?
JAC board provides Jharkhand 10th result 2020 through a number of ways as listed below:
- Through online portal
- Via SMS
- Through DigiLocker
We have explained the steps to check JAC 10th result 2020 using these all methods. Students can follow the same to check JAC class 10 result 2020 without facing any problem.
Steps to Check Jharkhand 10th Result 2020 Through Online Portal
- Visit the JAC 10th result 2020 website, jacresults.com.
- Now click on the link ‘Results of Annual Secondary Examination - 2020". (Link will be updated after the declaration of the result)
- JAC bard 10th Result 2020 login page will be displayed on your screens.
- Now enter their roll code and roll number in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the submit button and JAC result 2020 10th class will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and ensure the accuracy of details given in online Jharkhand class 10 result 2020.
- Students should download or take a printout of JAC 10th result 2020 marksheet and keep it safe for future reference.
JAC 10th Result 2020 Websites
Here is the list of website where students can check Jharkhand board 10th result 2020:
Snapshot of JAC 10th class result 2020 login window is given below for reference
Get JAC Class 10 Result 2020 via SMS
Students can also check the Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 via SMS. For this, they need to send an SMS in species format to a particular number as given below.
- Type JHA10<space>Roll Number and send it to 5676750.
- RESULT<space>JAC10<space>RollCode + RollNumber<space>REGISTRATION NUMBER – Send it to 56263.
After this, JAC 10th Result 2020 will be sent as an SMS on the same number.
Jharkhand board class 10 result 2020 through DigiLocker
After a few days of online JAC 10th result 2020 announcement, students will be able to access their mark sheets using DigiLocker by following the steps given below:
- Visit DigiLocker website or open DigiLocker application.
- First-time users will have to Sign up whereas already registered students can directly login using their credentials.
- On the dashboard, Click on import documents and it will show a new page.
- Choose Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi from the select list.
- Then choose 2020 as exam year. Enter roll number and other details as asked.
- Submit it and JAC board 10th result 2020 mark sheet will be imported to the student's account.
- Now, students can access the mark sheet and download it.
JAC Class 10 Result 2020- Details Mentioned
The online mark sheet will be provisional. So students must verify their details given in online JAC 10th board result 2020 mark sheet. The following details will be communicated through JAC 10th result 2020:
- Name of the student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Subject Code & Name
- Subject-wise Marks
- Total Marks
- Percentage of the Obtained Marks
- Qualifying Status
Sample Image of JAC 10th Result 2020 Online Marksheet
Also, Know about the Jharkhand Scholarship 2020-21.
Jharkhand 10th Result 2020 Name wise
- Students who have lost their admit cards or forgotten their roll code and roll number will look for JAC 10th result name wise.
- They should know that JAC board does not provide Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 name wise through the official website.
- But, they can refer to third party websites to check their name-wise JAC board 10th result 2020 in online mode.
- Alternatively, they can contact respective schools to check name-wise result or get their roll code and roll number.
Grace Marks in JAC 10th Class Result 2020
Jharkhand Academic Council provides grace marks as per the following norms to pass a student :
- Up to 5% in a subject if he/she is failing in that subject only by not more than 5% of the total marks
- Up to 3% in two subjects each if he/she is failing in those subjects only by not more than 3% of the total marks in each subject.
- If a student has not availed any grace marks given in point 1 and 2 and falling short of five or less marks in securing higher division. Then the student is awarded required grace marks to enable him to secure the higher division.
JAC 10th Division System
|Range of Marks||Division|
|75% and Above||Distinction|
|60% and above||First division|
|45% to 60%||Second division|
|33% to 45%||Third division|
What After JAC 10th Result 2020?
After checking the JAC Matric result 2020, students go for higher studies. They can get admission into class 11. For this, they will have to choose an appropriate stream as per their interest and marks secured in Jharkhand 10th result. They can also opt for other courses after class 10.
JAC 10th Marksheet 2020
- The online Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 is provisional. Students should not consider it as the original mark sheets.
- Jharkhand Board will send the original mark-sheets to all the respective schools after the declaration of Jharkhand 10th result 2020.
- Students can obtain the same in person from the respective institutes in which they studied.
- In case of any error In JAC 10th result 2020 mark sheet, students are suggested to immediately contact the school authorities to get it corrected.
Jharkhand 10th Result 2020 for Supplementary
- Students who fail in 1 or 2 subjects can apply for the JAC Matric supplementary exam.
- Students can apply for the supplementary exams through their schools.
- The JAC 10th supplementary exams are expected to be conducted in the month of July 2020.
- Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 for supplementary exams will be declared in September 2020.
JAC 10th Result 2020 – Statistical Overview
- A total of 385144 students have appeared in the examination. Out of which, 288928 students have passed the exam.
- The overall pass percentage for the year 2020 is 75.01%
- The pass percentage of girls is 74.25%, while the pass percentage of boys is 75.88%.
- The best performing educational district is Koderma with the pass percentage of 83.064%
- The second-best performing educational district is Ranchi with a pass percentage of 80.052%
Last Years JAC 10th Result Statistics
- In 2019, a total of 4,39,892 students appeared out of which 3,10,158 students have passed.
- Last year, a total of 2,12,410 boys appeared for JAC 10th board exam out of which 72.99% have passed.
- The number of girls appearing was slightly higher at 2,25,846. However, the pass percentage among girls is lesser than boys at 68.67 per cent.
- Palamu has performed the best among all districts with 79.74% of students passing.
- Five boys of Netarhat Residential School and five girls from Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya have made it to the top-10 merit list. A girl from Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Hazaribagh is the topper with 99.2% marks.
JAC 10th Result - Previous Years' Performance Overview
|Year||Candidates appeared||Overall Pass percentage||Pass percentage of girls||Pass percentage of boys|
JAC 10th Toppers 2020
Along with JAC 10th result 2020 online announcement, the board will also announce names and toppers details. We will update toppers details here immediately after the announcement. Until then, students can check previous year toppers for reference:
JAC 10th Toppers 2019
|Topper's Rank||Toppers Name|
|1||Priya Raj||496||Indira Gandhi Balika High School, Hazaribagh|
|2||Amresh Kumar||495||Netarhat Residential High School, Latehar|
|3||Aman Kumar, Gopal Singh||492||Netarhat Residential High School, Latehar|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - JAC 10th Result 2020 Declared! - Application for Scrutiny Started
Question: What is the meaning of distinction in Jharkhand board 10th result 2020?
Distinction means the student has secured 75% or above marks in JAC 10th result 2020.
Question: What is JAC class 10 result 2020 date?
Jharkhand Academic Council has announced the JAC 10th result 2020 on July 8, 2020, at 1 pm.
Question: When will the JAC 10th result for supplementary exams be declared?
JAC 10th supplementary result will be released in the first week of October 2020.
Question: What is status of JAC 10th Result 2020?
The result has been announced.
JAC 10th Compartment Result 2020 - Jharkhand Academic Council ...
Jharkhand Academic Council will declare the JAC 10th supplemen...