NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclidâs Geometry
NCERT solutions for class 9 maths chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry- Geometry can be written as Geo + Metry. 'Geo' is a Greek word which means 'earth' and 'Metry' means 'to measure'. This chapter will discuss Euclid’s approach to geometry and its real-life applications. NCERT solutions for class 9 maths chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid's Geometry has been designed to provide you assistance while solving the exercise problems related to this chapter. Euclidean Geometry was introduced around 300 BC by a Greek Mathematician Euclid. Euclidean geometry is based on his theorems and axioms to study the relationship between lines, solid figures, and angles in space. In this chapter, there are 2 exercises with 9 questions. NCERT solutions for class 9 maths chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry consist of detailed explanations for all the 9 questions. This chapter talks about the basic observation of geometry which is generally ignored by the students. NCERT solutions for class 9 maths chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry is covering each and every single step to answer the practice exercise questions. In this chapter, you will study definitions like a point, a line, and a plane which are defined by Euclid’s and Euclid’s five postulates. NCERT solutions for other classes and subjects are also available which can be downloaded by clicking on the given link. Here you will get NCERT solutions for class 9 also.
Important point of NCERT Class 9 Maths Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
Some of Euclid’s axioms are given below-
- If things are equal to the same thing then things are equal to one another.
- If equals are added to the equals, then the wholes are also equal.
- If equals are subtracted from the equals, then the remainders are also equal.
- If things coincide with one another, then things are equal to one another.
- If things which are double of the same things, then things are equal to one another.
- If things which are halves of the same things, then things are equal to one another.
- The whole is greater than the part.
- Go through each and every theorem and property have given at the start of the chapter.
- Have a glance through some examples given using those theorem and properties.
- Now, you can jump to the practice exercises to implement the acquired knowledge.
- During the practice, if you stuck anywhere then you can take the help of NCERT solutions for class 9 maths chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid's Geometry.
- Once you complete the above three points, then you can do some more practice using past papers.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclidâs Geometry
Question: What are the important topics in chapter Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid's Geometry ?
Euclid’s definition, and axioms and postulates are two important topics covered in this chapter
Question: How many chapters are there in the CBSE class 9 maths ?
There are 15 chapters starting from number system to probability in the CBSE class 9 maths.
Question: Which are the most difficult chapters of NCERT Class 9 Maths syllabus?
Most of the students consider geometry especially triangles, and surface areas and volumes are the most difficult chapter in the CBSE class 9 maths.
Question: Does CBSE provides the solutions of NCERT for class 9 maths ?
No, CBSE doesn’t provide NCERT solutions for any class or subject.
Question: Where can I find the complete solutions of NCERT for class 9 maths ?
Here you will get the detailed NCERT solutions for class 9 maths by clicking on the link.
Question: How does the NCERT solutions are helpful ?
NCERT solutions are provided in a very detailed manner which is helpful for the students if they stuck while solving NCERT problems. These solutions will give them conceptual clarity.
OFSS Bihar admission 2020 Online - Bihar School Examination Bo...
Bihar Board Compartmental Result 2020 has released in on Aug 7...
NCERT Books for Class 11 English 2020-21 - NCERT books of Engl...
Mahadbt Scholarship 2020 - Students can check eligibility, ben...
PRMO Registration 2020 - HBCSE will release the registration f...
Looking Ahead - Planning for Post COVID-19 Learning and Teachi...
Kerala Plus One Result 2020 - DHSE, Kerala has declared the pl...
Jharkhand Academic Council 2021 - JAC board has started 2020-2...
JAC Cass 9th Syllabus 2020-21 - Students can download Jharkhan...
Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) 2021 - Know more d...