NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 6 WorkÂ Energy and Power
NCERT solutions for class 11 physics chapter 6 work energy and power: Consider that you are carrying a 10 Kg stationary in your hand and you are not moving. In this situation, you are doing work physically according to you. But in physics, you are doing zero work. Can you find why work is zero here? The solutions of NCERT class 11 physics chapter 6 work energy and power has questions based on the concepts of work and types of work, the relation between work and energy and the concept of power. In the CBSE NCERT solutions for class 11 physics chapter 6 work energy and power, you will study problems on conservation of energy (energy can be neither created nor be destroyed). NCERT solutions for class 11 physics chapter 6 work energy and power also give answers to the questions based on the concepts of the collision, which are important for the exam. Solutions of NCERT are helpful in scoring well in class and board exams. Solutions for both exercise and additional exercise in the NCERT are given.
Latest : NEET exam preparation bothering you? Why wait, start preparing with NEET Online Preparation Program. Know More
Latest : Why settle for a classroom full of children when you can have your own personalized classroom? Start preparing with our JEE Main Online Preparation Program. Know More
The main topics of the NCERT class 11 physics chapter 6 work energy and power are listed below:
6.2 Notions Of Work And Kinetic Energy: The Work-energy Theorem
6.3 Work 6.4 Kinetic Energy
6.5 Work Done By A Variable Force
6.6 The Work-energy Theorem For A Variable Force
Prepare Online for JEE Main
Crack JEE with Online Preparation Program
6.7 The Concept Of Potential Energy
6.8 The Conservation Of Mechanical Energy
6.9 The Potential Energy Of A Spring
6.10 Various Forms Of Energy: The Law Of Conservation Of Energy
Some of the main points on the topic collisions
- For an elastic collision Law of conservation of momentum and that of Kinetic Energy holds good
- For inelastic collision Law of conservation of momentum hold good but kinetic energy is not conserved
- Coefficient of restitution is the ratio of relative velocity after the collision to relative velocity before the collision
- For a perfectly elastic collision coefficient of restitution is one
- For inelastic collision coefficient of restitution is less than one
- For a perfectly inelastic collision coefficient of restitution is zero
NCERT solutions for class 11 physics chapter 6 work energy and power exercise
NCERT solutions for class 11 physics chapter wise
NCERT solutions for class 11 physics chapter 6 Work, Energy and Power
NCERT solutions for class 11 Subject wise
| NCERT solutions for class 11 chemistry |
Importance of NCERT solutions for class 11 physics chapter 6 work energy and power
- Many questions were done in the solutions of NCERT class 11 physics chapter 6 work energy and power based on the concept of the work-energy theorem which is important throughout the physics course. The concept will be used in class 12 also.
- NCERT solutions for class 11 will help to score well in-class exams and also competitive exams like NEET.
- Learning NCERT solutions will help to solve problems from other reference books also.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 6 WorkÂ Energy and Power
Question: What is the weightage of class 11 chapter work energy and power for NEET exam
On an average 4% questions are asked for NEET from work energy and power
Question: How many questions comes from work energy and poweer for JEE Main
One question can be expected from the chapter work energy power for JEE Main
Question: What is the difference between work energy power studied in class 9 and class 11 NCERT
In class 11 more analysis is done using Mathematics (vector and calculus) and some more concepts are added.
Bihar Open Board will release BBOSE admit card 2021 for Decemb...
TN 11th Time Table 2021 - Directorate of Government Examinatio...
PSEB 8th Date Sheet 2021 - Punjab Board will release the Class...
IEO Result 2020-2021 - Science Olympiad Foundation will releas...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bangalore Admission 2021 - Know the admissi...
iOM Result 2020-21 - Silverzone International Olympiad of Mat...
IOEL Result 2020-21 - SilverZone Foundation will release the r...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Pune Admission 2021 - Check the admission p...
JAC Cass 9th Syllabus 2020-2021 - Students can download Jharkh...
JAC 11th Syllabus 2020-2021 - The syllabus of Class 11 JAC for...