NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles - Topics like how to identify different lines, line segments, and angles in the shapes are dealt with in NCERT of class 6. In this chapter, we deal with lines, different kinds of angles and their measurements.The solutions of NCERT class 7 maths chapter 5 lines and angles give an explanation to all these questions. These NCERT Solutions are given here with a step-by-step explanation of each and every problem of NCERT textbook. In this chapter students always confuse between a line, a ray and a line-segment. So, let's discuss each term one by one- A line segment has two endpoints. If we extend these two endpoints in either direction endlessly, we get a line. In the NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 5 lines and angles, we will study questions related to different kinds of angles like complementary angles, adjacent angles, supplementary angles, vertically opposite angles; pairs of lines like intersecting lines, transversal and many more. Here you will get NCERT solutions for class 7. Before going through the solutions, it is advisable that students must refer to the NCER Class 7 Maths syllabus and know the exam pattern and important topics.
Latest : Trouble with homework? Post your queries of Maths and Science with step-by-step solutions instantly. Ask Mr AL
Important points of NCERT Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles
Problems related to the following points are discussed in the NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 5 lines and angles.
- An angle is formed when two lines or line-segments or rays meet
|Pairs of Angles||Condition|
|Two complementary angles||Measures add up to|
|Two supplementary angles||Measures add up to|
|Two adjacent angles||Have a common arm and a common vertex but no common interior|
|Linear pair||Adjacent and supplementary|
- When two lines l and m are intersected it means they both are meet at a point and the meeting point is called the point of intersection.
- When two lines l and m drawn on a sheet of paper do not meet or intersect, however far produced, then this lines called as parallel lines.
- When two lines intersect we have two pairs of opposite angles. They are called vertically opposite angles and both angles are equal in measure.
- Transversal- It is a line that intersects two or more than two lines at distinct points. And it gives rise to several types of angles. For example interior angles, exterior angles, corresponding angles, alternate interior, and alternate exterior angles.
Topic-wise questions are also explained in the CBSE NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 5 lines and angles.
Topics of NCERT Grade 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles
5.2 Related Angles
5.2.1 Complementary Angles
5.2.2 Supplementary Angles
5.2.3 Adjacent Angles
5.2.4 Linear Pair
5.2.5 Vertically Opposite Angles
5.3 Pairs of Lines
5.3.1 Intersecting Lines
5.3.3 Angles made by a Transversal
5.3.4 Transversal of Parallel Lines
5.4 Checking for Parallel Lines
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter-wise
NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 5 Lines and Angles
|Chapter 8||NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 8 comparing quantities|
|Chapter 15||NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 15 Visualising Solid Shapes|
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Subject wise
Benefits of NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 5 lines and angles:
- Solving homework is an easy task with solutions of NCERT class 7 maths chapter 5 lines and angles in hand.
- Questions of similar type from CBSE NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 5 are expected for the class exams.
- Practice all the questions from NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 5 lines and angles to score well in the exam.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 5 Lines and Angles
Question: Why we study lines and angles
Lines and angles is the basics of geometry. It will be definitely useful in higher studies. Not only in mathematics but in almost all the subjects.
Jharkhand Scholarship 2020-21 - Students can check important d...
CBSE Class 9 Hindi Syllabus 2021 is available here to download...
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Syllabus 2021 - CBSE prescribes th...
CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2021 - Students can download CBS...
CBSE class 11 Chemistry syllabus 2021 - Students can download ...
CBSE Class 11 English Syllabus 2021 - CBSE prescribes the Clas...
TN 11th Time Table 2021 - Directorate of Government Examinatio...
IEO Result 2020-2021 -Science Olympiad Foundation will release...
NSO Result 2020-21 - SOF will declare the result for level in ...
CBSE Class 11 syllabus 2021 - CBSE Board has released the redu...